Medieval Vidya

ITT: Post only the greatest of sword-swinging, bow-shooting, dungeon-plundering, horse-riding, castle-crashing, dragon-slaying video games that only the most noble and chivalrous of knights, paladins and crusaders can enjoy.

BONUS POINTS

Skyrim

You poor bastard.

When?

Final Fantasy Tactics

Just throw a rock instead.

Darklands.

Where's the cuh-razy when we desperately need it?

Mount and Bla-
Oh yeah.

I had an idea while I was on my little steel coffin in the ocean for a game that has CURAZEE action but you play as a crusader or some kind of knight
I also had a separate but similar game idea where you play as a guy who died and became a vampire to live as long as it took to style all over a guy who fused with his wife to become a new god. They both play the same, and your primary weapon is a zwei that you use like rebellion in DMC, but there's half-swording and pommel strikes and other neat techniques on top of maneuverability options.

Kingdom Come comes out next month user

Pirates Viking and Knights II
Fun as hell and its got a single server people still play on.

Anyone got some hot opinions on
?

lol.
If you want dragon slaying play FFXIV, it had an entire expansion about killing dragons and one of the class quests involves elite dragon slayers of the (not) catholic church.

Mount and Blade

The Battle for Wesnoth.

Dragon = Dinosaurs.

Dumb memes aside, this is one of my guilty pleasures. I only wish that they'd make more storybook games, Homer's Odyssey being a perfect addiction to the series.

Sage for double post.

Wurm.

Darklands comes to mind

Well, shit. Way to shoot yourself in the leg.

Fuck off Skallagrim

Besiege is about making siege engines, and you can attach swords to your thing and swing them. Technically the only magic is your control block and randomislanderswithstatuesthathavelasers.
You're really gimping yourself here by excluding the strategy games.

Sgola flagatoria

Reminds me of War of the Roses and War of the Vikings, the combat didn't really work as they intended it and every skilled player was twitching around like some epileptic, but it was still a really fun game. too bad Paracucks made them, fucked them both up and will probably never do another adaption

Don't forget all the cock jokes

I have honestly no idea whther this will be good or not

/thread

What do people mean when they say western? I fucking wonder really.

Pirates aren't medieval tho.

see