ITT: Post Screenshots you've taken

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remember when we used to have good threads on Holla Forums?

no

no.but i do remember when it was more than just OP spamming images

Do you not know how to use Holla Forums?

Most of mine are from Skyrim, so I'll share the ones that aren't first.

What game?

Pictured: Killed a bunch of players for no reason recently, have a lot of money cheated into the game, glitched under the map to kill more, still got 2000$ for "good behavior".

You should probably go back home to whatever God forsaken place you hail from.

That's what I've taken that I think is worth sharing.

After these I got I couple I grabbed from when we used to have Anton and Coolpecker threads. It was me fucking around with early builds and finding shit that broke

I wonder what ever happened to these guys? I miss the A&CP threads. You'd think they'd be more active since Yook Lookem turned out to be a flop, therefore still having a chance of being the better collectem gaem.

Nevermind, its Gurumin

Man, going through these made me want to boot up the game again. It's been a while…

What gam?

The character models in DDDA are one of the most uninteresting things to look at in the game, I don't know why you'd take so many caps of them

Tune in to Holla Forums this Saturday around noon, est.

I want to believe

Don't stop
Believin'
Hold on to that feeling

I want to fuck your human time patroller

I took some cool pictures of mirage prime in warframe

also, mofumofu is looking down on you

The only screenshots I've taken are when I accidentally mashed the wrong button.

Rendering things in Bayonetta is a little weird on my PC.

Oh shit I forgot about these.

No idea why I had these saved. Kinda random until I looked a bit further
Weird

Does it look like that in-game as well? Maybe it's because you're running it at 1440p

Holla Forums meetup

nice hydra pic!

redhead mcdreadlocks looks like a pretty cool guy, I bet eh fights dragons and doesn't afraid of anything

what's this first image?

nice composition on these FONV shots!

JE was so ugly even when it came out, I've been replaying it recently and it's a great game but damn if it isn't hard to look at
what's that last shot from?

it's really interesting how nice this game looks from a technological point of view, and then you see shit like the 4-poly tree in the left side of the first screenshot

I just got into toukiden 2 and I'm really liking it so far, except the combat feels a little thin with the chain and sickle; does it ever get more involved or am I just a baddie?

what is even happening in that second shot

amalur is one of the most underrated and underrepresented games on this board imo

really disappointing that the recent monster hunter games literally look worse than the very first game on the playstation 2, portable gaming should die

how is this game? my friend (who is a fan of Risen) said it was "decently shitty"

Yeah.
Just about anything that should be shiny is rainbows. Some places are at least normal.

definitely not JUST because of the resolution, I'm running it in 4K with no issues

its Skyrim my fellow gamer, the greatest game ever created. have you purchased a version for all your platform? if not i highly suggest you doing so. also remember to purchase mods from Creation Club so that you can have more fun with the game. Glad to help

Nice knowing I'm not the only one with screenshot autism

This one looks nice, could you guys state what game are the screenshots from?

i've lost interest, kill yourself OP

thanks, john smith! I'll make sure to purchase Skyrim Special Edition along with lots of Creation Credits?
is this screenshot from expansion or mod content

The first skyrim picture is from the gigantic hidden cave you run into in the course of the main story. Don't let a consensus stop you from pirating and seeing what games are like firsthand.

I mean I pirated it the day (before?) it came out and blitzed through all the content in a weekend but I don't remember any environment like this
probably because it was over six years ago at this point

How long have you been doing this, screenshot autist?

I remember it because I have a good memory but it was as mediocre as the rest.

Good times.

Also the time I drank a 11 year old potion. It wasn't very good.

hi airage

is this some kind of dark soulsrim mod
your pawn is cute

what game is that in the first shot?

Gunman Chronicles

Its a combo of mods, you can find them by just looking up dark souls skyrim. I like oblivion, feels way different with OOO, so its like rediscovering it all over again. Plus the short breton glaring at everyone is nice.

Also the p-61 is a fucking monster.

Making shitpost images in GTA 5 is the only fun thing there is to it

I vaguely recall that, but it's funny; I actually know that weapon model as a sprite from various Doom wads, which is what I was keying on

that's cool, I'm interested, but ever since the last time I fucked around with new vegas, now every time I start to mod a gamebryo game I just instantly fall asleep, don't have the patience for it anymore I guess

hacker aftermath in online is funny too

At least post something funny or interesting instead of some random stuff, Autismo

Thanks for the compliments on the New Vegas screenshots. I'd like to redo some of these pictures now that I'm not on a budget rig. The images you asked about are from Skyrim and EYE: Divine Cybermancy respectively.

This isn't 9gag.

Conflict: Global Terror is the best squad-based shooter ever

Amuse me fag.

Lucky trips demand it.

What map is the fifth one from?

I fucking loved the Conflict series. Conflict: Denied Ops broke my heart.

oh hey, you still browse here? i thought everyone had abandoned the place after the fall of comfinity.

hi butts

its kat. butts is dead you futanari nigress. did you make her more weeb looking or is it just me?

Yeah, I never left. FFXI was a fun time. crazy to think that was coming up on 2 years ago.

Good to see you guys around still.

you playing anything else nowadays?

Old men
Running the world
A new age

I play D&D with some user's who I've met thru playing Ragnarok, but no mmo's at the moment.

Reminder that S4MAX is still a thing. Things have been slow for a while but a new update is coming out soon. It'll mainly focus on balancing some weapons from official S4 League such as Spy Dagger, Proto Knife (Original dagger that focuses more on 1 hit kills), Katana, Breaker, Assault Rifle and Vital Shock re-rework

we're just going to ignore this? okay

YOU STILL HAVE US, WESTR

was that first screenshot take at GMG?

wut? Can you switch perspectives on the fly or do you have to restart a game?

They've finally put the weapons in the center?

That game could've been fun if they didn't make de mistake of linking the progression system to the shitty challenges.

for some reason i think she gets blacker everytime you post it, still looking good

ah, thats a shame. i've also been playing nothing for a while now, i tried PSO2 with auxy there but didn't really like it.
i played for a few months on ffEra with Tonka and that guy who always played 2 clients (forgot name sorry) but that didn't last very long either because every new person we recruited would quit within the week, and i have low tolerance for playing with the normies (as in, the regulars on the server)

Replayed Prey recently, found a bunch of stuff, even quests, that I missed the first time around. Also, got stupidly powerful very fast.

it's an option that was added in the first patch after the day 1 patch, like a week after release

do you feel like getting powerful in these types of games sort of ruins them? It's an inevitability in all of them but they become a joke after the first few hours.

Nice mission name, but you will need to step it up to my slav luck!

Yes, but that was before all the cuckchan floods and Mark being an hotpocket nigger.

I don't mind overpowering enemies too much, but what I do mind is that in addition to combat being easy to break, it's also incredibly easy to max out your exploration options. There are a few skills that are required to get access to everything (hacking, leverage, repair, mimicry), but some of the skills, like leverage, can be replaced by simply chucking a recycler charge at the offending debris. And after you've maxed out the "progression skills", the rest are just incremental upgrades that just break your power level without adding anything interesting.

You ok, bro?

the thing that gets me is, like, he must have a necrophilia fetish, right? if it was just chicks with big fat asses in tight shorts you can see that in lots of games in much more appealing scenarios, so it must be corpses, right?

kek

(checked)

I hope that after oiling up it still counts

Are you one of those nazbol posters or is this an elaborate ruse

tbh I got bored with it and quit. The combat is shallow and unsatisfying. I was mostly using daggers I think, because they made combat quicker.

Elex is okay, but progresses too slowly IMO. Didn't really hook me in and I didn't like any of the factions. This is from a guy who finished Risen 2 and 3 and liked them both despite everyone harping about how inferior they are.

Good times indeed
The less good times

How good/shit was this game? I wanted to check it out just for the time stop mechanics but gameplay looked pretty generic

Game is Eternal Lore.
Fun little game, too expensive for it's quality but totally worth a pirate.
Was fun to break some mechanics and reach places I wasn't supposed to reach.

You retards literally take the worst screenshots, what is wrong with you.

Extremely generic gameplay. There's a point where he says "This place is like a maze" during a time stop and you can see a 100% handheld path for you. Like yellow tarps on ledges kind of guide. It made me laugh.

The story is interesting and would work if they didn't completely destroy the pacing. How do they destroy the pacing? BY INCLUDING A NETFLIX MINI SERIES IN IT.

After every chapter you finish as the hero you switch to the villain. You then select path A or B for what the bad guy will focus on. This then leads into a 20 minute live action TV series focusing on the female side kick and some side characters. If you ignore it you will miss a bunch of the plot so you need to watch it. Which then ruins any sense of playing a game as you put the joypad down.

It's fucking dumb. The time mechanics are well done. The world looks amazing as it fractures but the game is a mess. A complete mess. Especially considering if they had taken the TV segments out and made them an actual series I would have happily watched them. They're good quality. I just don't want them in the game.

>me testing the multiplayer for secret service: in harm's way shovelware fps that has ragdolls in 2001, weirdly ahead of its time in some ways and actually pretty good if you get used to the shovelware quality of it
>autismcraft with Holla Forums check the "server sneaking" thread for server
>meme map i made for doom can link if you want

post yours faggot

What was it again? roll two 1's and I break a bloody branch? that shit was pretty fun.

i never saved the normal version of this pls gib if you have it

What the fuck did I just read?

Huh, that rings a bell. I don't remember why those anons recognize you though. Did you post in FF threads or something? I never got into the series.

Graviteam Tactics Operation Star

I was one of the early players when we where playing FF11 as a thread. I never got super swole as a character, but I was around for the fun. One day I remembered that I had an old potion that I picked up a decade prior and figured then was as good a time as ever to give it a drink.

you read Quantum break..

Some of the notes are slightly amusing..

catgirls are the best

The last two are from E.Y.E., the first is modded Morrowind.

Surprisingly decent, might play it a second time. Or at least the first half before the pacing falls off a cliff.

what game?

what game is this? looks cool

PoE. It's a Diablo 2 clone.

wheres that star wars screenshot from?

A shitty map that was made for the old WC3Vidya group

It's Blackreach, a bigass falmer cave linked between 3 different dwemer ruins.

Aside from passing through on the main quest there's nothing of real interest there except falmer and bugs. There's an optional dragon if you fus ro dah the big bell thing (I think? might have been a mod)

Use Dragonrend or whatever that shit is called

Started playing LEGO City Undercover. I had heard good things about it, pirated it for Wii U, but never played it. Pirated it on PC more recently and started it. ReShade is very helpful. I'm always a little surprised how much effort goes into some of these LEGO games.

k, dumping
(also yes, third and fourth pic, the bridge was blocked by those)

I always loved how the field looked like in a MP match of CoH… It actually looked like an actual battle happened.

Some weird glitch in RO2(they remained there even when I respawned)

Also some japs inducing me with some PTSD by overrunning my position.

(Also FSX flight physics are retarded)

Also turkroaches in their natural habitat

thicc

Have some ArmA 3 corruptions

Looks like an Empire at war mod, maybe republic at war or the clone wars mod.

my god man

its funny because its true, its just diablo 2 but 20 years too late and without any of the original charm, only liked by newfags and plebs because they didn't play diablo fucking 2, its also always online just to drive home the point that its a shit game. one day the servers will die just like demon souls.

Diablo II came out when I was in highschool and I played over 1000 hours of it before the expansion came out, and ten times that much after. I still like PoE better. PoE has a much more interesting skill tree system and much deeper slottable gems, nevermind overall better gameplay due to the improved control structure. It also has drastically superior visuals and a modicum of character customization. I'm sorry for your family.

Surprisingly, there’s zero Rule 34 of this scene.

PoE has lots of big improvements over D2. It's a mess on it's own with too much complexity but it's hard to fault the gem system that makes play throughs far more dynamic than "pick your top skill and then max it and synergy skills"

People are too busy going MUH TRANNY LINK to focus on anything else in BOTW

Why would it be surprising? That seems to be a female, and it's clear to see that anyone who plays BotW is a cocksucking faggot because all they do is post about how much they like the gayest Link yet.

I enjoyed BOTW, I thought it was an excellent game. The cross dressing shit isn't even heavily pushed in game. It's like "can't go in if you're a dude" and the npc you talk to is like "you're clearly a dude, but we need your help so STFU and don't touch any of the chicks".

It was a basic puzzle solution to get into a town and it's never pushed beyond that.

You're running in 4k? What's your setup and what's your monitor's refresh rate?

tropical paradise my nigga

currently playing BOTW. Damn good game. Closest think to recapturing the spirit of the original. But If I where to redesign the game I would have made a few areas smaller with less shrines (combine several shrines into a multiparty dungeon ect.) and had four more Guardian beast/ Story quest. 8 "dungeons" was standard for the series from the beginning. The top Left of the map needed a Snow/Ice dungeon (Guardian). The Korok Seeds is a bit redundant and a few more of the classic enemy's like Goriyas, Peahat, Vire & Leevers could have made an appearance. Would have liked to see bosses like Gleeok & Gohma make a return too.

Daggerfall has a book editor. These are from when I tried running some old games on old hardware a while ago. The DOS ones were taken with Screen Thief, which freezes the whole computer for about a second while taking the screenshot and then makes the internal buzzer screech.

Which game?

Nah, I meant the FRENCH THE FRIES one.

I thought that was MAP01 for a second.

Your first two screens look kinda like Widelands. What is it?

Disagree completely. I enjoyed hunting shrines, that was my main drive to finish the game. The guardian beasts were just badly designed dungeons that took too long to finish in a quest I have no real desire to do. The lead up were better than the dungeons themselves.

BOTWs biggest problem is that it's Zelda. It keeps too much of that history rather than being free to do it's own thing. It's not healthy to do nothing but recycle the same shit for decades just to give into a manchild fanbase. It's better to move beyond the same basic set of enemies that worked for a game 5 revisions back which plays nothing like this one.

I don't want to fight the same damn monster over and over with a slightly different art style. I want them to try going different directions and keeping what works but also letting it go when it stagnates. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda. It takes all the strengths of the 3D Zelda mechanics and then gives it good combat. Something 3D zelda has never had.

Nintendo desperately needs to move beyond gimmicks in adventure games. Zelda dungeons can be summed up as "Need tool, get tool, dungeon solved". And that is fine for 1 game, but every game is using the same set of items, it's doing thee same dungeon design. It's at the point where there's nothing left to do with that design any more.

BOTW is a good shift in exploration which gave you options in how you dealt with the land scape and offered rewards in the form of clothing allowing for more exploration (but then more risk due to lower stats or losing some other ability like climbing faster). It doesn't fix the combat but ti doesn't have to because it's changed the direction it was going so combat isn't a primary focus any more. Combat is more of a punishment where you lose resources and your ability to defend yourself the more you engage in it. It becomes a better mechanic because now like a real adventure engaging in a to the death fight with a mob of guys is never a good idea. Being shot at by sentries who are designed to keep you out is like wise a bad idea. When your core focus is avoiding combat your super basic combat system isn't so bad.

I regret nothing.

You are the reason DmC exists.

DmC was intentionally trying to fuck up DMC. That's a completely different move from what I'm saying here autism kid.

Zelda dungeons require you to use your tools to advance through them. This is fine when all you have is linear corridors to the dungeons which require one tool or another to open the path way. Open world games take the dungeon exploration and puts it as a core mechanic of the world. You have to use your tools to get to the dungeons. This means the dungeons now have to become something else, which in BOTWs case is single serving puzzles which upgrade your ability to explore (health or stamina).

This is good. This is taking the focus away from the old way of exploring and doing something new in a different style of game.

DmC took DMC and just stripped it bare of anything that made it good. It removed all the depth and replaced it with colour coded enemies near the end of the game. It was a mid tier hack and slash at best but it's name caused it to be hated. It wasn't hated because it didn't reuse DMC enemies, it was hated because the devs acted like pricks when they're medicore and only survive due to their mo cap rig being one of the best in the world.

But hey, who doesn't want to jump on Goombas AGAIN? That sure hasn't become completely devoid of any content or depth since the N64 but just keeps popping up again and again does it?

The "Free Drive" mode is from SimCity 4

I've been waiting for a thread like this

New thread

Bump limit doesn't mean "make a new thread".

JUST
>If you make a duplicate thread, it may get deleted, locked or bumplocked and you will be redirected to the already existing thread, provided the preexisting thread has not hit the bump limit.
This isn't a continuation thread, so why was it locked?
Anyway, contributing here for the time being.

DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE IT SAYS IT WILL BE DELETED IF MADE BEFORE 700 POSTS OR PAGE 13?

Did you miss the part where I said this isn't a continuation thread?
Contain your autism, rulecuck user.

What you made WAS a continuation thread though, meaning THIS thread must be 700 posts or on page 13, a continuation thread is made to CONTINUE a topic that has exhausted a previous thread. The rule isn't for "if the previous thread was continuing a topic", it's for if the thread you're making does.

Fine dude, sheesh.

Here's your answer: read the rules.
Rules are here: 8ch.net/v/rules.html
Relevant rule:
Rule 6. If you make a duplicate thread, it may get deleted, locked or bumplocked and you will be redirected to the already existing thread, provided the preexisting thread has not hit the bump limit. Continuation threads such as GamerGate x Edition, Video Game General #32 (i.e., threads about broad topics that are constantly remade) etc. will be deleted if they are made before the previous thread hits 700 posts or Page 13 to keep the front page from being cluttered with the same discussions.

I already read the rules and even copied them to the post you're replying to, which you seemingly haven't bothered to read at all. Thanks anyway.

Just like you didn't bother reading the rules at all before making a new thread.

I did exactly that though, that's why I was debating the lock in the first place. You're not even listening to anything I'm saying are you?

nigger Ocarina of Time was just a 3D Link to the Past and was ultimately left the series stale with nowhere to go. Zelda 1 & 2 where far more experimental Vital. Fags like you who demand a series cant experiment are trash. The best Part of BOTW was the set peaces and how it focused you towards a goal in an open world. For example Zora Domain series of quest concluding with the Guardian Shine was great. BOTW was successful precisely because it was remarkably focused for an "open world". I merely wish it was even more focused . Most the Shines (aside form the boring combat) where great but it was a Skinner Box that drip fed reward for exploration. Korok Seeds where obviously fed into this reinforcement. Its operant conditioning forcing you to explore every square inch even when some areas where less focused than others. The parts that where focused where great. More of that would behoved the game. For example that Dragon "fight" for Jitan Sa'mi Shine is top notch. I merely wish there was more of that and less Korok Seeds under a bolder on the peek of a mountain.

You're replying to the wrong guy since I was saying the series has to be experimental. It can't just keep throwing the same stuff at you over and over. It's shit.

Sim City 4 of course