SS13 Thread:Emergency Edition

Its an autistic shift-based roleplaying game based from a poorly coded atmospherics simulator with clowns
You download the BYOND client byond.com/
Use the keybind (CTRL + O) and post the IP into the "Enter the hub identifier" box.
byond://165.227.105.190:1488
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Starter_Guide
8chanserverhost is the current host and head admin for Honkstation.
>Wow, I'm a button pusher/coder/ERPer, and I'd really love to join the admin team so I can shitpost with my (((fellow niggers)))!
Contact 8chanserverhost over byond or while they're on the server.
If you know anything in regards of the game, and you'd like to help us, we need to update the information on the wiki, and it would be fantastic if you could contribute. Thank you.
>New content made by the (((hardworking))) staff members
NTR's office has been updated and given their own cloak, New guns have been implemented and one has been placed into the vault, and limits have been added to the events to prevent any lowpop early shuttlecalls.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/787180/Unitystation/
pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
store.steampowered.com/app/544550/Stationeers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this a duplicate thread?

Yes. Yes it is.

Unlocked.

Test

I'll test you

get on you niggers

Bamp

sounds like someone got pie in they face

Your Sharpton-tier victim complex is showing, nigger.

can you or literally anyone on this containment website do anything besides demonize and namecall or is that you only form of interaction here?

looks like you've got a stick up your ass, maybe you should shove more in to see if that helps

Yes, now get the fuck out, you dilated mancunt.

Join up fags new round

notgunna

this is gay

Do you/we even have people now?

Everyone is playing the dbz game now.

SS13 has taken a turn for the worst in recent years. I'm afraid my favourite online game is on hiatus until further notice.

gay. I liked this game and all the other serbs are pozzed. later then

the issue in general is that 8chanhost thinks he doesn't have to do anything other then "prevent drama" I believe. I did basically all the work in regards to keeping the server alive

lol you faggots hate fun

Judging by your posts, you got banned, didn't you.

store.steampowered.com/app/787180/Unitystation/

WEWLAD

>Unity

Speak for yourself, I tried the game and it was garbage compared to the beloved atmospheric simulator. Many others quit when I did from what I understand as well.

I want my spess back, where the fuck are you 8chanhost?

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a

What's the source of this

Give me all the SS13 memes you have

sure, here ya go

I don't know what to think about this.

banned from what retard no one plays this garbage

basically, not only is it unity but it is nu/tg/ code they're working from.

I'm less worried about the code or the current state of /tg/. It's going to fragment the community if it manages to get past an alpha stage or until the project leader gets burnt out.

that's not SS13, SS13 would have memes. Like my other favorite games, minecraft and dwarf fortress

Nobody likes coding in byond.

store.steampowered.com/app/544550/Stationeers/

It's shit. Not even worth a download.

Literally nobody who codes for Byond thinks byond is a good coding platform. It's different from every other form of coding so you don't even gain useful skills for other code.

This isn't about BYOND, it's about unity. Unless someone from here or 4cuck decides to fork the code and actually fucking fix this; it's going to be a "feature" filled pile of TDM shit.