Road Redemption

HOLY FUCKING HELL!

This has to be one of the best god damn games I have played in a long while. I was a fan of the original road rash and this is just the fucking perfect sequel to it. They got literally everything right with it. Fast paced action, white knuckled combat, edge of your seat focus. It's so simple yet so satisfying. Also dat soundtrack that is only slightly different enough from the original to avoid legal trouble. Fucking 10/10 best motorcycle combat simulator ever.

2 cents have been deposited to your account.

a thread died for this

Don't care. I enjoyed it.

I pity the man who didn't play this growing up. The only thing I miss is getting thrown from the bike and walking back to it. I remember back in the day you could also know down civilians to get air and bully fallen AI riders by constantly knocking their bike further down the road as they walked back to it. Those were simpler times.

Usually I don't understand someone claiming SHILL but holy fuck is it so obvious this time.

If you are a shill explain to me why I should shell out money for your game. I am the cynical critic that will tell you what is shit and it is your job to sell it to me. If your explanation is shit and your game is shit which it is by default until you prove otherwise you are to fuck off and never return.

Road Rash was pretty cool, but I don't know much about this Road Redemption. Are there still chains as weapons?

Didn't even realized this came out of early access, maybe I'll pirate it, I loved Road Rash

Now THIS is paid advertising!

No but there are guns and explosives. You can also grab people like in Road Rash but you can't take their weapons like you used to.

Jesus Christ you joyless fucks, ever consider that someone might actually like a game and just want to discuss it? I don't give a shit if you buy it or pirate it. Better than sifting through pokemon, splatoon, or weebshit game thread #214 on every goddamn page.

you've never sifted through Holla Forums before and are merely assuming this place is like 4chan

consider suicide

How about we make a deal. You post the full script they gave you for shilling, and I'll actually go watch a trailer for your game on hooktube.

I think he's for real, user.

They can't all be winners.

Ha, fag.

if i would write a shill handbook, this would be the first sentence i'd put under the section "what to say if you get called out".

Oh yeah I'm just talking out my ass.

Please buy this game! They have my family and they're going to cut off my thumbs if I don't get you guys to buy at least 20 copies before the end of the day!

Thank fuck you can hide all that garbage with one click.

By Yahweh, he's right!

So has anyone here actually played road rash or is this place overrun with Generation Z faggots? For fuck sake I can understand not playing the PC version but this shit was on the 64 and ps1 too.

I'm sorry you have to be burdened by six threads you don't personally like out of a couple hundred.

That's actually real neato burrito.

Yes, I played it as a kid, but thankfully (Unlike you) I grew the fuck up.

Just letting you guys know that I already notified the mods in the disagreement channel about the shenanigans in this thread. Might wanna delete your posts while you can.

I'm sorry that faggots in this thread are burdened by one thread they don't personally like. Got any other amazing insights snarklord?

Since this seems to be a recurring issue I'll bite. What is shovel knight and why don't people seem to like it? Is it from another game or something? I thought it was just some dude in knight armor.

I can tell. Nice Gook Toon reaction image.

I don't see how you're sifting through the same threads when every thread is of a different topic

I love Shovel Knight though.
Yes. It's fucking Shovel Knight from Shovel Knight, pic related.

Odd. Tried looking for articles about why they added him but it doesn't look like there was any real reason for it other than both the developers being independent or both starting in early access. Is shovel knight any good? It almost looks like an old zelda game.

Doesn't seem that appealing, but might be worth a pirate. Wish there was more focus on racing.

its OK and its influences are very obvious. Game is extremely easy and extremely short. Despite it being easy, the difficulty level is pretty inconsistent. It's a nice 2 or 3 hour game.

>doesn't explain the game or why I should pirate buy it at all
fuck off and never return

The main reason people dislike shovel knight as, as an indie game, he's a fucking whore. If a game has indie cameos, it has Shovel Knight.

What? That's the whole point of road rash though. If it's not your thing I get that but there's a shitload of motorcycle racing games all ready. It would be like if twisted metal was about racing when you can just go play need for speed. Don't get me wrong the racing component is there and they've got characters who are tailored specifically for that aspect, but half the fun is that you can either kill or be killed during the race.

Might give it a try at some point. I never really got into that type of game other than castlevania.

Platformer with some unique gimmicks and good boss fights. Also one of the only "8-bit-style" games from recent times that's actually tried to adhere to what an 8-bit game would actually look like, unlike all the hipster pixel-shit these days. Short though.