So, i'm kinda 9 years late but i finished this

So, i'm kinda 9 years late but i finished this.
I didn't get what that end was.
Anyone could clarify this to me?

Fuck your whole story and premise about a treasure, it's supposed to be a letdown because it's audacious writing, maaan.

Anthony Burch

I played it late and it was one of the dullest and grindiest pieces of shit I've ever played. The nickname Boredomlands is true.

B-but there's like a quintillion bajillion guns!
too bad 99.99% of them fucking suck and feel like shit

double anarchy SMG though

Standard treasure hunt tale where it wasn't what anyone thought it was. Happens even in games a lost of people here like, such as Paper Mario TTYD. It's just a big cliche about how the journey matters, not the destination. To be fair, TTYD does lampoon this by actually having the treasure be real as well, but it took so long to find the treasure that it rotted away.

The end. Queue churning out shitty sequels/prequels/Tell-Tale spin-offs.

You realizing you've spent money on this.

Thanks.

tbh i like it because i like games with RPG elements but i thought it was lacking something like a charismatic bad guy but i think the sequel will live up to this.

Who cares? I paid like 5 bucks years ago.

He probably owns it for the same reason lots of people own it, it was in a bundle several times

I loved this game. Finished it and started playing BL2 and it sucked balls so quit 1/4 of the way through. What should I play next

you need a nice tall glass of bleach-infused soy milk, you pathetic smoothbrained subhuman

Can I fuck his tight hairless boypussy with my hairy uncut cock before he an heroes"

And killing off best girl. Twice. 'Best' is obviously relative to the shitheap that is Borderlands, but at least they weren't coal burning turbosluts.

Mashers are the shit too.

Also the End is Sequel bait. Goop shows up everywhere, and there's more vaults. How could you not get that?

Pretty sure the series is dead now too so

There was also tons of DLC and it was all the same awful boring shit with enemies that are insane damage sponges and take 6,000 headshots with top tier gear to kill.

OK, i will stop liking what you dislike, duly noted.

Burch didn't write BL1.

Regardless the disappointing ending was probably a result of the game redone quick and dirty in about nine months before release. You see, Borderlands when first shown the public, was another black-and-brown shooter and recieved a lukewarm reception.
Cue the whole thing getting a do-over "inspired" by Codehunters.
IIRC a bunch of shit in BL2 was stol- sorry inspired by something else too.

This. How can you fuck a premise like this? I guess the opening cinematic always get me.

Pretty sure Burch didn't write the first one, which is one is tolerable, but not good anyway.

But the journey on Borderlands didn't even mattered either, everything was still the same, and if you count the sequels, everything was actually worse. You didn't made pandora better, not even worse by the end of the first game, it was just the same shit.

Does this one have a qt loli like the second one?

BL1 is decent, most of the weapon types are fun to use and it's just generally enjoyable to kill shit. The different classes give some variety. The story is shit but not nearly as offensively so as BL2. If they actually improved the gameplay in a sequel it could've been a decent series.

Borderlands 1 didn't really have damage sponges that were that terrible. BL2 is where the average enemy becomes a huge damage sponge once you go to NG+. In BL1 regular enemies never become damage sponges. The Bruisers that are meant to be damage sponges obviously are, but that's the point.

omg

lol fucking mortals

Ah another post to make me feel old. I remember back in 2012 where the "1990 was 30 yrs ago" joke was being thrown around.

In a few years it will no longer be a joke.

Lol. i love boderlands series (except preseq and tales shit). Holla Forums sucks bolls and is full of fatasses.

There are people that got married, had children, bought houses, and achieved their dreams in the same amount of time. Meanwhile you played video games and masturbated to cartoons, and you probably don't even enjoy it anymore either.

I do, because I own my choices and don't feel entitled to having my cake and eating it too.

fuck

The end was pointless and the bossfight was trivial. There was nothing to understand besides someone on the dev team decided to troll the player by not giving a reward. The DLCs are where it's at. The claptrap dlc was kinda meh and uninspired, but the end part makes it worth it. Both Knoxx and Ned are excellent and overall the game is good for anyone that likes good shooters. BL2 is also good, but is all over the place in terms of quality. Many enemies are bullshit with the amount of health. Many aspects of the skill trees are underdeveloped. Most legendaries are trash. But most of the writing and humor in particular is excellent. Jack is one of the best vidya villains ever made. Jack is the one saving grave of the prequel, since it basically confirms that Jack did nothing wrong. Things only went wrong because of Lilith and Moxxi. Bitches deserve to suffer and die. Had Jack won, Pandora would have been cleansed of bandit scum and Jack would have built a techo utopia. Instead, it remained a lawless wasteland.

Nigger, GTA SA and Painkiller came out almost 14 years ago, forget Bordermemes.

I think you've had enough cakes, Mark.

Oh shit niggers, hit the fire alarm, we've got a serious outbreak of reddit in this bitch.

You left out the part where they get cucked, divorced, lose everything and their wife brainwashes their children to hate them while raising them like shit so they end up as failures at life and they basically pay her to do it through child support.

It really, really, really isn't you horrific troglodyte

That's some mighty fine projection right there.

That's a pretty mediocre post you got there

The writing of bordermemes 2 was absolute dogshit. Kill yourself before your retardation lowers the standard of gaming even more.

That’s an incredibly low-energy post you made tbh fam

Ha! Take that, establishment!

benis