Indian Games

I was wondering if there are any decent games set in India that capture the spirit of their culture? It seems that even when it comes to fantasy it is either based off European, Chinese, Japanese or the Middle East. What gives? It seems like Indian culture would be a great place to set a fantasy series.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Shit_Your_Pants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Shit_Your_Pants

If you find a pajeet the street shitter sim. Let me know.

DESIGNATED

A bunch of street shitters started making "original" games for the PS2 very late into its life cycle, some of them even published by Sony themselves.
I only know of them from seeing their untested entries in emulation compatibility lists. I assume they are all garbage.
Nowadays most "AAA" companies outsource their asset creation to the loo, most recent example being Shenmue 3.

It would be an interesting setting, but no one's willing to do the work because:
Your only hope is that some weird Japanese autist makes a doujin game during his spare time.

Reminder that this is a Pakistan board.

I want to stick my penis inside an Indian woman.

why do you want dysentery

I see no speeling msitakes.

Nice spelling faggot.

Just play any AAA modern game that depicts India as a rising, technologically advanced superpower. There's your Indian fantasy.

Digimon World.

test

I came into this thread expecting this, and I was not disappointed.

Anyone have the video of that game where you hit shit with a stick? Can't seem to find it.

APOX sounds great tbh
how shit is it?

Back to the designated streets Pajeetm you will find no respite here among the Holla Forumsirgins and LARPagans

I find there is a distinct lack of poo in this thread so far.

I'm shocked no one mentioned the Great Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Fug, I forgot about how JUST'ed he got. I don't even want to post a picture.

Where is the poopoo stick game?

I think they mean daughters

The poos should make a stealth game where you have to track down your whore relative in a 1st world country and honor kill her.

SHITTING

STREET

Your unease, it grew!
like a bubbling stew
as visions of poo
pierced your mind through.

But hark! You cannot eschew
the fickle poo's dues.
So if poo from the blue,
you know from whence it flew -
from airborne pajeet,
whose soaring poos accrues.