What none vidya games do you want to see a videogame version of?

There are multiple popular games -mostly rpgs- that are based on some form of tabletop or pen and paper title. Bloodlines, Space Marine, YuGiOh! and so on.

What games haven't got that treatment but you wish they would?

Pics related for me:
Changeling - The Lost
Set in the same world as Vampire the Masquerade you play a normal person who one day takes a very wrong turn. Maybe you are on a walk in the woods and a deer catches your eye and leads you down a path you never noticed before. Maybe you swear you hear something in the hedge dividing your garden from your neighours and you fall through it into somewhere other than bobs flower bed.
You are abducted into the realm of the Fae by 'the gentry' Elves and Fairies in the old school style. Liars, Rapists, Child thieves and worse. Able to play with glamours and mind tricks to look like bueatiful, charming aristocrats when in reality they are degenerate monsters. They keep you for a time as a torture victim. Then one day you are free. Maybe you escaped, maybe this is a new game but you are back in the world of the living. Only its not the same. Maybe you disappeared in 1985 and its 2004? Maybe you disappeared in 1820 and its 1955? or Maybe you have memories of centuries of torture but its only been 2 weeks. Regardless your home is no longer your own. Your family has a replacement. A mark placed by the Fae to cover your vanishing and they are the child/husband/friend your family always wanted.
Meanwhile you have changed. The Fae realm has warped you. Neither entirely human or fae you are a changeling and you have taken on part of nature as your nature. Hair full of vines, scales of bark or flint, gills and blue skin or you are literally made of shadowstuff and no longer part of the world.
You spend games living on the fringes. Maybe as a vagrant or maybe you find others like you and join a group to try and avoid or combat the Fae. Trouble being you are no able to see the world as it is and worse the monsters of the world of vampire and the like can see you.

Tales from the Loop
Set in 1987 in either Boulder Colorado or the Malaren Islands chain in Sweden this is a game where you play teenagers in a alternate 1980's inspired by works like IT, The Iron Giant and Stranger Things. Both locations have a top secret particle accelerator complex under the area and as such strange things are starting to appear. Parts from what looks like a hyper advanced spaceship crash appear in the middle of a crossroads, but overgrown with an appearance suggesting they have been there for decades. Creatures long extinct appear in the fens and wild lands around the facility or some say even machines that walk like men have been seen raiding the local scrapyard and vanishing into the woods late at night.
You have a character trait, task and problem. Maybe you roll the goth kid whos problem is the science teacher who is your only friend has been found in the middle of a road by the loop facility all beaten up and covered in strange burns and your problem is a violent, alcoholic mother whos cheating on your dad who works as a security guard at the loop.
Its a game where you play with a small group of friends and have sci-fi/horror adventures in locations not often seen in videogames that seems really neat.

Stand Still, Stay Silent
Technically just a webcomic /tg/ loves but honourable mention. One day in the mid 2010's the 'rash virus' breaks out and is the start of a worldwide pandemic. But its not some flu or pox its something worse. Some humans are immune but most turn into 'trolls'. These arent lumbering oafs from fairly tails but twisted human forms turned into viral carrying super predators like necromorphs on steroids.
The story cuts from a brief into to 2093. As far as the survivors know all of the world has been lost bar a new society on the landmass of Iceland with Reykjavik acting as the new capital for this tiny world. The protagonists of the story are the first exploratory group sent on an expedition to mainland europe to explore the ruins of the scandanavian deadlands to find any info related to a cure that may have been finished but never distributed as society collapsed. Why scandanavia? because when the world was lost to the trolls the old gods returned. Finnish spirits, the Norse pantheon, the forces of nature exist for the right shaman, druid or preacher to call on their aid or a rune/boon to aid them.
So the world ended and pale northerners with nuggets and runepriests venture out into the ruins of western europe flooded with necromorphs that didn't die out. They just went to sleep. With worldbuilding thats honestly excellent.

What games would you like to see get vidya versions of?

*assuming for this discussion a game you like that went full MtG is in its pre pozzed state for this scenario.

Kievan Rus.

There's some japanese tabletop games, I think one of them you play a living doll after an apocalypse. That would be fun.

Masquerade is old/classic world of darkness while Lost is new world of darkness

I honestly don't know if you could set games in the World of Darkness outside of the core game and the Vampire subseries. Those games have almost no balance, and in the case of Mage, you can break the game and end the world after sometimes a single session. I haven't played Changeling personally, but I've heard it's almost the same with becoming nigh unplayable after a player accidentally makes a good combination.

Vampire breaks when you look at it funny too. If you want to make a video game out of any WoD game you need to unfuck their shit first.

The only thing that holds these games together is player's and the political system that the game strives for. Which just doesn't work in a video game. Too much freedom. it would be impossible to program or design, unless it went with something like the Crusader Kings design of just staring at a map until someone causes the apocalypse in week two.

The whole nWoD setting is kind of an unusable mess when all the elements and factions and shit are all present as they should be. Either there's only a couple of Mages, Vampires, Werewolves, and Changelings running around, which removes all the secret societies and in-group factions and shit… Or you have each one maintaining a secret society of dozens and dozens of supernaturals living side by side, and it means there's like a 1 in 5 chance that any person you bump into on the street is some kind supernatural creature and you just kicked off some huge inter-faction war.

And none of this is even getting into the dozen or so parallel realms that each group has access to.

its a little obvious

what, nier?

Nechronica. It's about robot lolis trying to survive and recover their precious memories in a world full of undead and mechanical terrors.. But their bodies are slowly falling apart, so they have to scavenge new limbs off of their foes and the corpses them come across.

Probably Nechronica.

I was making a joke

Dark Heresy RPG

Infinity (the wargame) based RTS/RTT

Rifts Action-RPG

I'd like to see a game that combines Beauty & the Beast (the TV show starring Linda Hamilton and Ron Perlman) with American Beauty. And I want this game to use a haunted game cartridge as a plot device!

A comfy redwall game where you can choose what species you are, do some farming and cooking, then purge the land of rats and vermin

I'd like a good Care Bears game based on the 80's version. An RPG maybe or an Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon style game.

A game that did justice to Walter Moers Zamonia universe could be pretty kickass. Although considering the scale no studio with the funding could. I'd imagine it as either a massive point and click adventure or a non-combat focused RPG.

Betrayal on House on Haunted Hill would make a pretty fun online game. Join a server of 5 or so people, explore a haunted house, and have crazy shit happen to you all.

Sounds fun.

Only if we could have samples of Vincent Price's voice as a narrator, may he rest in peace.

I thought of trying to make something simple based on Beksiński's art. I thought it would be cool to make a first person point and click with photographs of model sets made of real sand/dirt and carved stone and such. Something 3D would pretty much have to be a walking simulator to capture that empty abandoned feeling, so maybe some maps for an existing game would be a better fit. It would have to be something that lets you have very large maps so you don't have to compromise that vast wasteland feel either.

NON
O
N

maybe it would be ok

this one

Tormentum - Dark Sorrow and Dark Seed
This kinda stuff is more Giger than Beksiński given their difference in popularity.

Phantom Tollbooth might be one of those things best seen in your head because someone else's interpretation of it would be a letdown.

Right from the first second in the animu I thought MiA would be perfect for team ICO, then I realized the game would never come out.

How funny and unique joke user! Have an upvote

Twilight Zone. Episodes are levels and you can even have some meta overarching plot. Would be comfy, thought provoking, and frightening at the same time. Based on the original black and white series of course

Fuck off back to your dead board. >>>/tg/