Shills are getting really desperate because (((they))) don’t want us to find out about this incredibly sketchy...

Shills are getting really desperate because (((they))) don’t want us to find out about this incredibly sketchy powerpoint presentation cuckchan leaked. See more on >>>/gamergatehq/331502

Shills don’t want us to fully confirm it, but it’s definitely a deadman’s switch

See also see it on

imgur.com/a/rhFuj

As well as the cuckchan thread that started it all

archive.fo/B0Y69

Remeber ignore, report and hide shills trying to derail kvetching about it being “fake”, a “larp” or some other shill-approved lingo to stop is from finding the truth.

We’ve stumbled onto something really deep here and it’s too sketchy for it not to be true.

meme spacing

I ignored the first thread because it looked retarded. But since you're seriously posting this shit again its starting to creep into cancer territory

Take it to the GG thread, seriously. They discuss shit like this more often then your newfag-ass thinks

You really need to go back to >>>/cuckchan/

Shills out in full-force

But what if you're the shill here, forcing this beyond reason until it becomes obnoxious for everyone and absolutely nobody takes it seriously? I think it's more likely than "waaah anyone who does exactly what Holla Forums is known for is a shill!!!".

Just to check your paranoia, the people you replied to all have post histories that post anime pictures, and discuss video games normally.

That's creepy.
I'm feeling violated now

So shills started to post normally before going to work to hide? not surprising

I touched your posts inappropriately user.

There is a thread on Holla Forums if you want to discuss this, mr reddit.

I hope you’re not holding hands.

For weeks, to then reply to a thread they had no way of knowing would have existed? Unlikely.

What about OP's posting history then? :^)

fucking kikes ruin everything. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Okay, I don't think they're shills, but if they were, they would definitely co-ordinate outside of Holla Forums.

Vols sign up to masturbate at post histories. Why else would they?

4FREE
F
R
E
E

Top tier work faggot, that was totally necessary.

Go back to cuckchan, faggot.

Why not just delete this shit thread and ban the faggot? Why leave trash lying around when your job is to clean it up?

We already knew that devs will datamine the shit out of whales to keep them spending money, but this is some next level shit. They plan to turn every single normalfag into a whale. The jewry never ends.

hi OP

bump?

maybe read the rules next time before posting ,specifically rule#6

You're trying way too hard.

>(((they)))
stopped reading there

Post OPs post history and then lock/trash the thread.

Is this the LOL thread?

Is this the Payne residence?

No, it's a DUBS THREAD

Also Check them

pottery

Come on Pewter what the fuck are you even doing. Just delete it already.

someone post the meatsocks from the GDQ threads
that's bound to attract the mod's attention tbh

invalid

Pewter pussied out tbh

Mark deleted the first thread, but I guess this autist complained to him in another thread and let him remake it.

Somebody posted this in the Holla Forums thread.

Mark is a fucking retard, no wonder this thread is full of cuck/pol/ shitskins.

Let me guess, the OP of that thread was some faggot complaining about Holla Forums "being subverted by shills" and some random faggots who never post here agreeeing?

Gotta fucking love how the Kike is afraid of larping NatSocs.

No, the OP was a liar who said it was deleted from the archives even though it wasn't. Does cuckchan have a captcha? In that case this user just proved the whole thing bullshit

Filter the shills and spread this to normalfags.
Is it fake? So what? It harms or main enemies: the big corporations that want to transform games into services.

yeah that never ended badly or anything

Hi King of Pol

They have a captcha per post nigger, not only that but the first image literally says: December 2017 to January 2017.
This is either a retarded cuck/polack/ nigger or a 4cuck nu/v/ going autismal

Kill yourself kike

since even cuck/v/ seems to be not buying into this shit the probability of this being a 24hr goon-op falseflag increases by the minute

Hey fags I'm the one who did most of the digging on it last thread
If you really want this thread to die, don't fucking post anything in it. If you want it to hit the bump limit and have more people check to see if its legit or not (its getting likelier that it is with all the links, research, data, science and legality loopholes involving AI being true) then feel free to post shit like a 1-line shitpost about a few sketchy one-liners present in it and try to extrapolate it to say the whole thing is a fake because of it. All you'll do is keep drawing attention to it. Find some actual proof that its fake or not or fuck off

but that's not how it works retard

I'm fine with this, you clearly aren't very bright

The worst part is the fucking retarded Kike BO allowing this fucking trash here.

Find proof it's real or fuckoff, go dicuss the digging of fake cuckchan bullshit somewhere else.
I'd argue every nigger defending this shit crossposts.

you're the retard who wouldn't listen to any reason and kept demanding a "link or a source proving that this is fake" over and over despite being explicitly told that there isn't one, and couldn't even spell "proof" correctly, aren't you?

My bad I'll leave you to your shitposting

Threads still up