Yu-Gi-Oh!

The new Link System: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Link_Summon
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Link_Monsters

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro 2, ChinaPro (Links) YGOPro Percy (still no Links) - pastebin.com/m2e9Dzt1
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking. Legacy of the Duelist is shit.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/darkskyparadise/
mega.nz/#!Q7AVVQpS!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
yugiohblog.konami.com/2010/05/deck-profile-alex-mitchells-spaceship-deck/
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Light_of_Sekka
youtube.com/watch?v=oDAGIOOubhU
mediafire.com/file/kpekc4s44i0fct8/YGOPro IA English.zip
ouo.press/go/6V8pMi
mega.nz/#!VIgiSZYa!sRlwGMMVxa5XQzcHVVNFMOxNIhvKfbrslB3P3ZjOI8w
ygorganization.com/feb2018tcglist/
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=4270
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Neon_Knight
kissanime.ru/anime/yu-gi-oh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

play raidraptor
play raidraptor
play raidraptor

Why not play shitty archetypes that barely work instead?

Like raidraptors? No actually give some examples pls

Like Neos

funny story, my friend actually tried to build that, ended up just going with rainbow neos turbo with nex memes on the side when I showed him rata's video

Also, my question still stands from the last thread: What do you anons think of Timelords?

Like Dark Castle of Illusions

Does Nightmare Troubadour start out slow, but get much better later on?

I fucking hate the starter deck. Aside from Traps and some Spells, only a few monsters like Muka Muka, Shining Abyss and Prevent Rat are even decent. Replace that fucking Slot Machine the second you pull a Launcher Spider and start filling things out with solid attackers or defenders as soon as possible. Save often at the beginning, especially with how long it can take to beat Mokuba with it, because packs can sometimes be absolute shit. This isn't even handholding, it's just annoyance relief at the start of the game from my experience.

Holy shit, being this classic almost as strong as Blue-Eyes Normal Monster is suffering.

Not really no, play a tag force or a world championship game instead.

World Championship 2008 and 2011 have the most content for GX and 5Ds era respectively and they can both make me punch the window seal at times.

Or Mecha Phantom Beast. Incidentally, is it just me or MPB decks looks like it supports Synchros more that XYZ?

New Archetype! The Skyfang Brigade. Interesting, this is not a Link Deck, well, it could be with how easily they swarm the field. With the cards so far I think they are playable but they need a way to draw cards.
ygorganization.com/darkskyparadise/

Interesting concept…swarm the field and there's incentive to do so (Recon, Wiz and Donpa made good back row removers, Lafarl and Beat are good searchers, Sajita works as a direct damage dealer and Blavo is support) all it needs is some spell and trap card support…maybe a Fusion/XYZ/Synchro support?

anyone have working link to percy or percy with links ? both links in pastebin dont work

Is there any epilogue to Dark Side of Dimensions that says who Yugi bangs or do I just have to assume he makes a balls empyting duel spirit harem out of Apple and Lemon?

WELL; so far they only have an OK fiend and meh trap. So only 2 cards, unless they get the shaft like Shinobird and get no further support. Hell, the other Spell/Trap Support are probably in the same expansion. I would love it if they were a Synchro Based Deck, since well, I love Synchros and Skyfang looks fun. Although, I think it is most likely that will get a Link Monster. ON a side note: I love the artwork on the Trap

Kinda assumed it's his busty girlfriend, right?

Tea still leaves for America like she was always planning to and there's apparently no resolution to anything between them, which is fucking retarded and makes me prefer the original 7 volume manga even more, so it's obvious the Heart of the Cards has to pay off big time in terms of waifus for all the faith Yugi's put in it and all the shit he's been put through now that he's started becoming a man.

Pretty functional walls, in particular Zaphion, which also has a niche by being both water and fairy.

Anyone run video game based decks? Gradius and Goemon are tricky to make work right, but the B.E.S. arch type seems to hold in combat.

you can do better than that

Not my work, but here's another:
Main

B.E.S. Big Core x 2
B.E.S. Crystal Core x 3
B.E.S. Big Core MK-2
B.E.S. Tetran x 3
B.E.S. Covered Core x 3
B.E.S. Big Core MK-3 x 3
Planet Pathfinder x 3
B.E.F. Zelos x 3
Boss Rush x 3
Raigeki x 1
Pot of Desires x 2
Dark Hole x 1
Reasoning x 1
Upstart Goblin x 1
Terraforming x 3
Limited Removal x 1
Twin Twister x 3
Torrental Tribute x 1

Extra

Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal x 1
Dante, Pilgrim of the Burning Abyss x 1
Cyber Dragon Infinity x 1
Cyber Dragon Nova x 1
Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon x 1
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon x 1
Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon x 1
Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy x 1
Number 39: Utopia Beyond x 1
Constellar Ptolemy M7 x 1
Photon Stike Bounzer x 1
Number 24: Dragulas the Vampire x 1
Shark Fortress x 1
Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack x 1
Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld x 1

Side

B.E.S. Big Core x 1
Gauntlet Shooter x 1
Forbidden Chalice x 1
Lost Wind x 2
Dimension Barrier x 2
Skill Drain x 1
Call of the Haunted x 3
Solemn Strike x 3
Solemn Warning x 1

Primary problem with the deck is that it relies on the new crutch that is the B.E.F. Zelos field. If that isn't on the field or is blown, the fleet stalls hard. But when you've got five ships that can't be touched, it's great.

I think there is a Metalfoes Variation of the deck.

What if I want to play Dungeon Dice Monsters?

There's that GBA game.

Incidentally…anyone know where can we play that RPG thing that was shown during the Bakura arc?

Where's Skill Drain?

The first one Trying to stay only to the B.E.S. Archtype while Master Rule 4 limits the Extra Deck monsters.

Wouldn't mind tips on improving. A shame that Magnet Reverse doesn't act like a monster reborn for Machines and Rocks. Only revives with certain card conditions.

I think they're fun.

It looks like the deck objective is summoning 5 different dudes, using the field spell to control whichever effect you need to activate to counter the opponent and keep your total monster count up.

You could pack a synchro engine given the general levels, but they're all over the place. Xyz is discouraged with this one if you only regard the base cards since the emphasis is on summoning 5 different ones for their field nuke, and their field nuke allows you to draw them at your choice on each turn which means guaranteed generic fusion material for dragons, reptiles, spellcasters and beasts , so if you know of any good fusion cards that make use of generic mats then you could do something with that.

3 Terraforming is a must here I think, but way too much depends on your opening hand.

If I ever see tailor made linkshit that suddenly rockets Neos in speed and consistency, I'm going to fucking screech.

Lafarl is great as he negates effects. Same for Wiz. The little guys are mostly fine. A shame their levels, type and attribute are all over the place. No real generic support for something so all over the place. I think they will either get a Link (2 or 3) since they swarm very easily or something synchro since they have a quite the level variety. Right now they swarm the fiend but don’t really do much besides that. They can empty your hand really fast but that is not good because: You are probably going to end with either Lafarl or Wiz, so you get fucked by effects OR by Evenly Matched. Since your hand gets emptied, you can’t negate. They also have no way to generate advantage besides one monster searcher.

Neos could use a retrain. An Effect Monster with the same stats but with effects, maybe something like:
Elemental HERO Neos Unleashed
Light Warrior / Effect
LV7 2500/2000
(This card’s name is always treated as “Elemental HERO Neos”.)
A “Neos” monster that was Fusion Summoned using this card as a material does not need to return to the extra deck during the End Phase.
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) If you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are “Elemental HERO” monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY.
(2) If this card is summoned, Reveal one “Neos” monster from your extra deck and special summon from your hand, field or GY a monster that can be used as a material for that card, you can immediately fusion summon the revealed monster.

Elemental Heroes need cards that say "Fuck off" to literally who cancer shit and only work for Avian, Burstinatrix, Clayman, Sparkman, Bubbleman, Wildheart, Necroshade and Bladedge specifically.

When people think Elemental Hero, they don't think about any generic faggot shit just riding off people who grew up watching GX despite having none of the underdog aspect.

And a Neos card that isn't only able to Special Summon when Neo-Spacians are on the field is just more faggot cancer for nu-Heroes to spam.

Most of the old hero's were shit even when they came out, beside bubble man. No amount of fuck off cards can fix them.

where can I play yugioh online with other players? I lost all my yugioh and magic cards from my moms divorce and my asshole of a stepdad took all my shit because of the Jewdicial system working as intended. Literally had some of the most rarest and expensive cards in the whole game and lost them all that I've collected since the show first came out when I was a kid.

also whats a good way too learn how to deck build? I've haven't played the game since elementary school because my school was no fun allowed and was wondering is there any videos or websites that teach me how to build some decks?

read the op you double niger

There were a few successful Gradius decks based around Honest abuse and Jade Knight's obscene utility. I'm struggling to find the article in particular discussing a guy winning a regional with one back in 2011 or so, but it exists.

yugiohblog.konami.com/2010/05/deck-profile-alex-mitchells-spaceship-deck/

SHONEN Jump 2010: Deck Profile: Alex Mitchell’s Spaceship Deck

Monsters:

3 Blue Thunder T-45
3 Jade Knight
2 Lord British Space Fighter
1 Victory Viper XX03
3 Shining Angel
2 Honest
1 Morphing Jar
1 Sangan
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells:

2 Nobleman of Extermination
2 Book of Moon
2 Creature Swap
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Giant Trunade
1 Limiter Removal
1 Riryoku

Traps:

2 Royal Oppression
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Dimensional Prison
2 Dark Bribe
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment

People say the only way to deck build is to pick a method of fighting, deck burn, effect damage, swarming, and then look up cards in the big fucking encycopedia of cards related to the way you want to win, if you just want to learn what the meta deck is, then you have a search engine to do that.
Also read the damn OP and have a shitpost.

Nice quads, that's the one.
You can make any deck good with enough thought.

Shit, I should change the OP slightly. Percy does have links after all. Weirdly enough I though I have changed my copypaste already.

I want to try making a Victory Viper deck that doesn't even use Extra and just burns through itself to line up an army of cool looking GX era robot jets blasting the shit out of everything that aren't tits.

Half this shit is also banned and limited to hell, BT Hole in regulars is limited to 1, Royal Opression is outright banned and so on and most of this got hit HARD because everyone basically made this same deck with the same cards with little variation or need to get other cards.

"Encouragement" to buy new cards aside, I accept the bans as they are since part of the creativity and fun involved is working around the bans and working towards making loads of decks that mesh well without relying on the same shit and crutches.

The only way the anime monster would be of any use if they got retrained into non-shit effect monsters with (This card’s name is always treated as “Elemental HERO Anime Card”.)

Sure wish they just kept Bubbleman's anime effect tbh. I understand why they don't just let you draw two but it's still stupid.

Because shitnami TCG are oversensitive faggots about fucking anything that let's you draw 2 cards.

Can't risk having any rogue Exodia decks.

there's loads of cards that revive warriors from the graveyard and tons of generic splashables that do the same and can lead into unending chains where you can sacrifice the warrior and revive him again with drawn cards. Too powerful and makes it too easy to make an OTK deck with no variation.

most plus 1 with one card effects that increase your hand should be outright banned because it makes the game into an OTK fest. Elemental Hero leads into pot of greed which leads into another pot of greed which leads into graveyard cycle etc etc.

if it were Normal Summoned instead of Special Summoned it'd be a better balanced card, but the way the game's played you can infinitely special summon and chain that over and over until you have the combo cards you need to make resistance moot.

Literally all it needs is a "once per a turn/duel" condition so it can't infinitely mill. In fact this is how Konami has been Errating most cards that were completely broken before due to loops.

Pot of Greed will always be banned for different reasons even after an errata storm. The reason being it's always a benefit and everyone will use it to up deck consistency instead of designing their deck after specializations and types.

I'd actually really like this on something like Disk Commander, I feel like it would fix it up. I'm sure they probably won't, but stranger things have happened.

I'd heard some rumor that they would errata Pot of Greed to have a "You cannot special summon monsters this turn" clause, no confirmation of any kind on that but it would be kind of interesting.

Also, have you anons seen Light of Sekka from FLOD?

Is that card supposed to be SuperHeavy support because I can't think of many other archetypes that benefit from running 0 spells.

I'm wondering about that too–does that include Pendulum monsters in the pendulum zones? Because if it doesn't, that'd be pretty sick but we all know they do count as spell cards

sorry for the doublepost, but I just checked the tips page on the wiki. Apparently it prevents you from setting up any more pendulum scales than the ones you already have on the field and prevents you from using pendulum card effects in the pendulum zones.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Tips:Light_of_Sekka

Anything y'all are looking forward to coming out? I'm hyped for the new Noble Knight support coming February myself. Really looking forward to the shenanigans the new spell will allow and with Isolde making the deck a bit more consistent.

Also how's my gishki deck?

I'm personally looking forward to those new Trickstar monsters, and their new spells. Nightshade, Crimson Heart (i.e. Bloody Mary), Bouquet, and the others look like fun additions to my own deck. Also, there's pic related, which I'll use if for nothing else but its artwork. It's pretty fun!

I don't have any experience with gishkis, but I did try to build an aqua actress deck. have you thought about using Moray of Greed?

I'm getting some awesome hatesex vibes.

YES

Fucking Graceful Charity should at least come back at 1. It actually has a cost and they can just errata it to be discarding 3 instead of 2 or make it impossible to draw by a card effect for 2 or 3 turns. There. Perfectly fucking balanced to fuck over cheap faggot non interactive decks.

How is Yu-Gi-Oh vidya. It's a TCG. That's /tg/

I like em
I beat a guy playing them with a meme Toon deck in 2017 a couple times. He was SO fucking salty about comic hand

The ones on handheld consoles are the best, you've got Tag Force games on PSP and there's a whole lot of games on the GBA and Nintendo DS.

I wouldn't recommend a single World Championship to anyone who just wants to get into Yugioh, let alone just try out one of the games, though.

Yeah, I'd probably recommend going chronologically from Duel Academy onwards or from Tag Force 1 onwards, depending on what you prefer, though the whole dating sim stuff in the first Tag Force is really tedious.

I can't believe Tag Force goes full "mai waifu with basically whatever girl you want and more in between crazy card battles and chill or cool music. There's just something precious.

Fucking frustrated…can't play my favorite archetype anymore. Boxers are dead…farewell my Boxers..

You can thank me later
youtube.com/watch?v=oDAGIOOubhU

Thanking you right now..too bad Link Percy doesn't have AI I can try the decks out on.

WELL, there is the Mod that Spic Pro made to Percy. It adds Offline AI

Thanks..really needed that AI thing. It's how I test out decks I made.

While I'm looking for the AI mod, I made an Inzektor deck (for fun) using the V-Jump recipe so some of the cards are a bit wonky but I also sub a few cards to compensate for the ban list (extra Call of the Haunted to compensate for Monster Reborn, Heavy Dust Storm for Harpie's Feather Duster)

Official deck recipes aren't really that bad if you need a baseline deck for any archetype to be honest. They usually just need playtesting and tweaking so that you can get the most out of them, I played through Tag Force Special with an Inzektor deck and it isn't that much different from this one, most differences between my Tag Force deck and this one you posted are actually because of new cards (especially links and MR4) and different banlists.

Is Tag Force Special still getting updates? I don't even know how that would work since shitnami obviously doesn't care about video games entirely anymore. Fans would have to be imitating DLCshit and patches.

OKAY! First you are going to need Percy, the AI and the Lastest Update, I will leave all of the links to the file here
PERCY
The file itself it is named: ygopro_vs_links_beta
THE AI MOD
mediafire.com/file/kpekc4s44i0fct8/YGOPro IA English.zip
The File itself it is named: YGOPro IA English
THE AI LATEST UPDATE
ouo.press/go/6V8pMi
PICS
mega.nz/#!VIgiSZYa!sRlwGMMVxa5XQzcHVVNFMOxNIhvKfbrslB3P3ZjOI8w
The file itself it is named: YGOProES-Updates
Okay lets go on a simple step by step guide on what to do, it should be really easy to do, so easy that even spics can do ti. Anyways
First off, dowload all 3 files and put them together in the same folder.
Next you need to decompress Percy, it should look like the first pic.
Now you cut the the "YGOPro IA English" zip and paste it inside the "ygopro_vs_links_beta" folder, once it is in there just decompress the "YGOPro IA English" Zip, it shouldn't ask to reemplaze anything since everything is a new file.
Now we will update the AI and its cards database, yes they don't share it for some reason even though they share Pics and Decks.
Anyways Decompress the "YGOProES-Updates" zip file and enter the folder we just got, copy and paste.
Now, Percy doesn't come with all the pics, I have uploaded my pics folder, just decompress on your Percy Folder.

So I added in instant fusion and a level 4 water generic fusion and was able to shit out a board like this. While you need a great hand to pull this off, it's pretty neat. I'm really enjoying gishkis, it's not the greatest deck but it's fun. Shame it'll always live in Nekroz's shadow.

I feel moray is too bricky. I prefer trade-in it's almost never a dead draw compared to moray.

Nope, the last pack is from February 2015 still, I think the last pack in that game is Secrets of Eternity.

I just want the fucking Legendary Dragon Decks cards, Percy. I don't care about linkshit.

Many thanks, user.

Incidentally, folks bitching about Pendulums swarming the field..yet Links basically have one guy spend his entire turn summoning 15 monsters in one turn is OK? Seriously, I remember waiting ages for a guy to finish a turn while he summon a monster..and use an effect to send it to the GY, summon another monster etc.

are there any god ygo games where card collection isn't based on boosters?
i just want to win a card for each duel like in the old pc game, basically like battle city
preferably pre-synchro era

Well, there's Sacred Cards and Reshef of Destruction for the GBA. Both played the same way but Reshef is very unforgiving.

But it does have links?

The strongest decks have being able to do that. Hell, Pendulum can hardly do that since in their starting hand they 2 card to start playing. Out 5 years of Pendulums, I can only remember Qli and PePe. Metalfoes was meta but I don't remember it beinig cancer.

OP is a faggot

Pendulums also recover immediately from a Raigeki by just bringing everything back next turn or just having to re-set the scales at worst.

People are not exaggerating when they say Pendulum is actually broken. It's the hardest strategy to consistently setup and maintain and can brick with nothing good to protect LP while it also breaks fundamental rules and design philosophies about cost and rewarding challenges summoning stronger cards of the fucking game. Unlike everything else, it feels like they flat out didn't finish work on it, let alone work out the bugs.

Is JewTower unbanned Yet? Considering master please exists

Pendulums arent nearly as good every since they can only SS to pointed zones. Same with Xyz, holy fuck, I have only seen Baguska and Toadally from the R4s consistently since links, feels so good.

We're not talking about linkshit era.

I think we are, user you cannot stop time's passage

Yeah but there are also a million ways to cuck them, with cards such as Twin Twisters, Space Typhon, Evenly Matched, UNENDING NIGHTMARE and Anti Spell Fragrance

They are at 3… In the OCG that is. There is no way the TCG is letting it free ever. You know how they are. It is like if they let out Dark Destroyer or Shurit Free

Not even the fucking power of lolis is going to erase Yugioh's joys of Fusion, Synchro and Xyz.

Cuck Pendulums, Odd-Eyes and Arc-V hype was all I even gave a fuck about anyways.

What should I play for Regionals in a couple weeks?

Random generator says
regionals's new deck is Subterror Behemoth Volcanic, teching Dark (counterpart)

I have always loved Z-arc Magicians, just actualy play Z-arc.

A better game.

I never noticed this till now. Why the fuck is the Red-Eyes Ritual monster a level 8 instead of a 7? Who thought this was a good idea? Blue Eyes would be a better engine to get this thing out.

I dunno about you, and this may just be me, but even considering that it's not exactly optimal for Red-Eyes decks, LV 8 Rituals always seemed easier to summon than LV 7 ones (when you're trying to get the exact number, I mean)

t. Cyber Angel player
sage for doublepost

7 would allow you to use Preparation of Rites, plus Red-Eyes already have ways to search for themselves and also have plenty ways to fetch Red Eyes out of their graveyard so getting the material to ritual summon would be really easy. I mean if it was a generic Ritual yeah 8 would make sense, but for Red-Eyes it makes zero sense why it wouldn't be 7.

I challange you to a Duel!

Ah….fuck….Skull Servant deck?

He is a boss battle that trashes people who don't know what they are doing, so something tier 2? Some fiend deck, I think.

His abilities being Wind, Physical, focusing on buffing and purging debuffs on himself as well as all buffs the enemy has.
So what is a good wind or warrior archetype with strong magic/trap/effect removal?
more like trashes the unprepared and hard-headed who don't want to adapt or grind

A Harpie deck?

Maybe Six Samurai or Noble Knigts?

So, Skull Servant. Pushes out huge monsters that can self-revive. It takes some skill to get over that.

Since Matador's schtick is evasion and wind, put some Windstorm of Etaqua in to avoid attacks, and maybe Mirror Force, Negate attack or Battle Faders to simulate "Missing" an attack.

Interested to make that deck..but I suck at deck making. Still stuck at the old Yu-Gi-Oh deck building mentality.

I just re-read the Monster World arc of the manga and now I wanna build a deck around Zorc. Anyone got any good deck techs for him?

the key card for Skull servants are whatever will send cards to the grave, foolish burial, next to be lost, king of the skull servants, wights and skull servants. You want a milling deck that searches, special summons from the grave, and sends cards to the grave like goblin zombie, magical merchant, book of the dead, etc
I'm not a serious player either, I have to copy other peoples decks or follow an archetype because I can't be arsed to memorize or look through what is currently an encyclopedia of cards

Is that the RPG arc where Bakura jabbed his hand on a tower?

I actually did make a Skull Servant deck (used a recipe but I think I added in Foolish Burial Goods later) been thinking of updating that.

I'm the Cyber Angel user from earlier; as someone who did more generic rituals, I think it'd be worth your time to add at least a copy or two of Blue Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon, if for no other reason than him being LV 8 as well, and can come in clutch with his 4000 ATK. However, if you're going pure zombies and evilness, you might want to disregard this.

Also, if you are running this, you'll need searchers and stuff.

t. some dude who like Chaos MAX more than he should

Lightsworn Skull Servants when???

How do you play herald of perfection? Everything I try runs out of resources way too fast.

how bad can you be?

With how fast the game is now, I end up pretty much using all the fairies i have built up in my hand by the end of turn two. By the time turn three hits i pretty much have nothing to make plays with.

Also no bully I've never played a fairy deck before.

Back in the day I used to use spirits with them and it worked well since most spirits you'd run are Fairies, the only ones I personally didn't were Yamato-no-Kami and Aratama which are both fiends, but the latter fetches your spirits from your deck (most of which are fairies). Also Running Gyakutenno Megami was standard for years when it comes to Herald decks, but now you even have Cyber Angels. It was pretty much also the only "you don't get to play Yu-Gi-Oh" deck I played, however demolishing netdecking kids who spent shittons of money on the newest flavor of the month meta deck with a deck that runs Gyakutenno Megami in The Year of Our Lord MMXV was the greatest feeling, which is why I still ran it despite the fact that I despise decks like that. So I suggest either running Cyber Angels or spirits with your Herald deck and then see which one works best for you.

Don't forget about this guy, either–fun times with him and cyber angels in my experience.

Yup, Ultimateness is really good with Cyber Angels AND with Timelords in my experience, while spirits just aren't good enough ritual fodder and only work well with Perfection, though I will playtest to see if spirit Heralds are even viable anymore, unlike them I imagine that Star Seraphs+Saffira+Herald of Perfection should work well even today.

I'll put together a Cyber Angel/Saffira(maybe)/Timelord/Ultimateness deck and give it a few goes with a buddy of mine, and report back later. Hopefully it goes as well as I'm imagining.

I run a deck like that, a word of advice is when it comes to all your big stuff, run just one of each, meaning one of Ultimateness, one of Saffira, one of Dakini, one of all Timelords you wanna run, only exception is the 3 of Benten as you might imagine.

I was thinking of running some spirits, especially ones like Asura Priest that I can use to clear a board with honest, but honestly mixing in a lot of the new structure deck stuff seems to be working relatively well for me. Pic related is my current build.

Normally I don't like troll/lockdown decks but i'm actually having a lot of fun with this. Plus I fucking love Herald of Perfection art, something about giant shiny machine angels is just great to me.

Yeah wouldn't mind trying to make a deck around him too, I feel like he'd be too bricky trying to play him with normal herald. Maybe a timelord engine would be good for him.

Pls post it when you do.

Altergeist are op, made a deck with them and been winning against almost anything.

He is, when playing Heralds you've got the choice of going either Perfection or Ultimateness, both of them don't mesh well in the same deck, so you can only go with a deck that builds around either Perfection or Ultimateness. Both deck variants work very well with a Cyber Angel+Star Seraph engine, you can throw in one of Zaffira in them too. The minimal way you can think of the deck is Light Fairies and that's what you should be focusing on, the only non-Light stuff that works well are Timelords in the Ultimateness version of the deck and back in '14 and early '15 Fiend spirits like Aratama worked well in the Perfection version. This discussion also prompted me to do some research and some playtesting and I've found out that playing Herald of Perfection Spirits isn't nearly as good anymore and it's much better to just run the Cyber Angel+Star Seraph variant.

EXFO-EN082
Vendread Battlelord
Level 7 DARK Zombie-Type Ritual Monster
ATK/ 2700 Def/ 0
You can Ritual Summon this card with any “Vendread” Ritual Spell. You can banish 1 “Vendread” card from your GY and declare 1 type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap); for the rest of this turn, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects of that type. If this Ritual Summoned card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 “Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 “Vendread” monster from your Deck to the GY. You can only use each effect of “Vendread Battlelord” once per turn.

EXFO-EN083
Vendread Core
Level 1 DARK Zombie-Type Effect Monster
ATK/ 0 DEF/ 500
If this card is in your GY: You can banish 1 other Zombie monster from your GY; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. A “Vendread” monster Ritual Summoned using this card on the field gains the following effect. You can only use each of the preceding effects of “Vendread Core” once per turn.
• Your opponent cannot target this card with card effects.

EXFO-EN084
Vendread Charge
Quickplay Spell Card
Send 1 Zombie monster from your hand or face-up from your field to the GY; Special Summon 1 “Vendread” monster from your deck. You can only activate 1 “Vendread Charge” per turn.

EXFO-EN085
Vendread Revolution
Trap Card
Discard 1 card, then target 1 “Vendread” monster and 1 Ritual Spell in your GY; Special Summon that monster in Defense Position, and if you do, add that Ritual Spell to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY; then target 5 of your banished Zombie monsters; shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of “Vendread Revolution” once per turn.

This are the new Vendread cards, they look pretty good. Battleloard is really good.
In other news, Crytron Needlefiber has being confirmed to not being imported in the next set, Instead we get… Scrabled Eggs, A trap that special summons Sonic Chick from from anyware

I wonder, am I the only one who still runs Six Samurai?

Alright lads, I made the deck, but don't expect much. I'm happy with it just from the test match with my friend last night it took 2 hours to finish game 3 but I won it lol, but feel free to make suggestions/improvements on it.

Monsters:

Spells:
>Legacy of the Duelist x2 a favorite of mine

Traps:

Extra Deck:

There are a few glaring issues as I'm looking at this, but the biggest ones are probably the fact that I had 2 Pre-Preparation when I should've only used 1, and doubled up on normal Preparation instead. Drowning Mirror Force was pretty useless, and I completely forgot about Saffira. and I just really like using Legacy of the Duelist in ritual decks

Holy fucking shit, definitely tell us how it went in detail and what deck your friend played.
Also, in the meantime I've found a guy who used 2 Ultimateness in his Herald/Cyber Angel/Timelord/Star Seraph deck and it works quite well also, forgot what his S/T lineup is (it is pretty obvious though if you play a lot of Fairy rituals), but I wrote down the main deck monster lineup:
1 of:
Metaion, Zaphion, Kamion, Saffira, Barrier Statue of Heavens, Dakini
2 of:
Ultimateness, Honest
3 of:
Manju, Star Seraph Sceptre and Sovereign, Benten, Time Maiden

My friend was playing what he calls "Traptrons", which is a Crystron-Traptrix hybrid kind of thing. It's pretty neat. Will update decklist later, but to describe the match:

Game 1: L
Got my ass handed to me because I didn't get enough searchers out, and I think I got Trishula'd. lel

Game 2: W
I think I stalled until I got Blue Eyes onto the field and crashed into something for 6000, ironic thing was he used Soul Charge the turn before so that he could build up some defensive shields. I had Blue Eyes (i summoned him AFTER soul charge), Ultimateness, Vrash maybe, Pot of the Forbidden, and Manju on the field. I used Legacy of the Duelist to destroy the trap cards he had set with the other 4 monsters, and I think earlier on in the duel I was using Tarotrei and Forbidden to draw 2 every turn to fuel Ultimateness. Basically, good shit.

Game 3: W
This game was the one that went for two hours, and by the end I was exhausted enough that I basically stumbled back to my dorm room I'm a uni student and went straight to sleep. The entire thing was a giant battle of attrition, since I got Ultimateness on the field really early, but I had almost nothing else for many turns afterward. My friend had been locked down pretty well with Ultimateness and we both spent turns that were literally just draw phase, then end phase since I couldn't get anything, but I wasn't about to allow him to do anything. There were little things that happened here or there, but the thing that set things into motion was him using Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode to tribute Ultimateness and two others. After that on my turn, I tributed Sphere Mode to summon Dakini I think, and then I kinda forgot what happened. It ended with me summoning Blue Eyes again and I had about 6 cards left in the deck–thank heaven for Ritual Sanctuary, though, since I used that to shuffle the Legacy of the Duelists back into my deck, to prevent myself from decking out, since, at that point, that was what my friend was kind of banking on.

That's all I can remember for right now, but if you ask anything in specific, I can probably remember what happened. Again, right afterwards, I just passed out, lol.

pic unrelated

Where the fuck are the Fairy Tail kemono doujins?

That dragon is pretty sexy though.

Does anyone please have this one edit of Joey's chin on Kaibaman's body with Atem's hair? I saw it posted once and couldn't remember the thread.

extreme force sneak peak tomorrow
i've got work that day, so i can't go, but i'm still gonna try and get the new vendreads from someone
anyone know if the archfiend link monster is good for d/d/ds? he hardly even works in archfiends, but it still seems like a better option than decode

i bought the spirit warrior reprints from a guy for around 25$
i've got pretty much the whole deck but i only have 1 fuma and no hatsunes, so i'm not bothering to run it till i get them
and i'm also missing enishi/kagemusha/elder/spirit since konami was retarded with the reprint choices, so now asceticism is even less usable than before

I'm really hoping Isolde price is gonna drop. Seeing her at $25 pre-order has me concerned. I want her for my noble knights, but i don't really like to spend that much for a single card.

Why'd you have to make my girl generic warrior support konami?

tbh the other warrior archetypes generally have better options
six samurais already have better access to links with gateway/mizuho/shinai
UAs don't need an extra deck
igknights have the generic pendulum link monster/chimera
so i'm expecting the price to drop

Magical Contract Door will swap a -1 for at least one of your conditions, and if you build properly, you can use it to accelerate hard. Some other picks to consider:
for consistency
as cores

Does anyone tech Raviel with a Fires of Doomsday into decks with a lot of Fiends?

Knowing I can activate it just before my turn begins and tribute a little Level 3 or lower monster with 2 fragile tokens to SS a 4000 ATK beater that can drink another attacker already out for even more muscle that turn seems like a fun, cathartic way to shake things up. Both can also be used for other things if they don't get to go that way.

thats not how tech cards work
your deck should already have all the beaters, tech cards are here to take care of shit that you can't kill in battle
example: plasma, kaijus, ash blossom, ghost ogre, lava golem etc.

opinions? still not sure about ghost and executive alexander since they used to take up too much space, but with the archfiend i can bring executive alexander out a lot easier than before and get him to use his effect

bless you, user

I have a fuck load of cards in tins and a binder full of rares from over a decade ago. How do I go about selling these? I'm never going to get back into the game because I can't be assed to memorize the new rules and cards so I figure a collector or tournament autist can make use of them.

either to go a club and sell your shit individually or just put it up for sale in bulk somewhere

Individual sales are a good way to go, especially for the rarer stuff you might have, as you can charge decent amounts. Make sure to include the antiquity of the card, too. I'd recommend selling in person, but eBay isn't the worst idea ever.

Is that some Madolche support? Can I play pure Madolche again?

Can I play pure Traptrix or D/D/D again yet?

for d/d/ds try this
a lot more consistant than

best theme?

Arc shouldn't have been allowed to summon anything more than Odd-Eyes. Fuck off with this shit.

wut

Basically this user. No one is going to use Isolde, so it's going to drop to $3 over the next 2 months, especially since this set is getting a Special Edition.

Do we know what's in the special edition yet?

No word on the promos, just that it exists and will be out March 23rd.

Wasn't talking about you. The notion of splashing a card like Arc, which I hoped only worked for Odd-Eyes monsters.

Whatever the promos are, I hope they're decent. It was nice getting Sphere Mode and Solemn Strike back in autumn, so my expectations are a little bit high let's be real, they're probably going to be mediocre-ish

Okay I just started and they gave me 4800 gems. Should I buy packs or save them or what? I don't want to waste a good start.

pic related
Think you're in the wrong thread faggot

Resident faggot here, lemme tell you about the bad shit.
What you'll want at first are big, stupid Normal Monsters that have big attack point values, and possibly go together with your Field Spells. The first four boxes will get you to the 1700 ATK range, mainly in box 4, the next six get you into the 1800 range, mainly from the fifth onward, and the rest get you into the 1900 range, mainly from the last two mini-boxes. Pick up Primal Burst for Yami, Resonance Clash for Mountains, Echoes of Silence for Mako, and Crimson Kingdom and Blade of Spirits for Dinosaurs. You may wish to swing to the newer boxes for early-game, but you'll need to outgrow that eventually. Therefore, you need to pick an archetype, of which there are ten viable ones. Now, this isn't to say you can't win against decks without these decks, but you're wasting resources if you pursue these decks. In ascending Order
Psychic
< Uses so many non-Psychic cards, it might as well be called Firm as Corn
< It requires Bastion, a GX character that doesn't unlock until you beat 50 duels with less than 3 cards in your deck, and even then, requires you to farm for the right skill, all so that you get an extra 500 ATK Field Spell after taking 1000 LP damage.
< Requires Staple Cards to work consistently. This will be a common complaint.

Hazy Flame
< Every monster requires a tribute of some kind to summon. This is your first roadblock in every duel.
< Beyond Gold, non-targetting staples become more popular. This will fuck you up.
< With Mai, you either need to run Beast Rising, or risk not being able to get over cards like Phoenix or Red Ninja
< With Kaiba, you need to run 80% monsters, or actually fucking guess what your next card is.
Buy Blade of Spirit for this, and then Dawn of Destiny and then Valkyrie's Rage. For psychics, buy Chaotic Compliance.
BURN
< Incredibly expensive variants. Prepare to dig into the shittiest boxes in the game to pull two cards.
< The playmaker, Lava Golem, is restricted to events.
Don't go with Mask Burn, but go instead with
TEMPLE BURN
(this is almost interchangeable with the above)
< Same downsides as Mask Burn
There's also Marik Burn, but it has overlap with Temple Burn, and should be ignored until Marik returns, at which point you'll recognize its tenets. Buy Blades of the Spirits for Temple,
Valkyrie's Rage for Inaba White Rabbit, and Chaotic Compliance for the Skystarray.

DINOSAURS
< Very inconvenient to build quickly. Black Brachios needs SR tickets, Anti-Magic Arrows also needs SR tickets (you can only get 2-3 a month). Hydrogeddon requires Bastion.
< The deck is almost entirely fucked if the field spell leaves the field.
Buy Blades of Spirit for Sabersaurus, and focus the rest of the deck on STAPLES

ANCIENT GEARS
< The entire deck is locked behind Crowler, an event character. He's coming back soon, though.
< The two 4-star monsters are a Gemini and a 1300 beater
< The usual duel will end in summoning one of the tribute monsters, it gets Tribute to the Doomed, and you scoop.

MILL
< Needs three copies of a card in a bad box.
< Uusally doesn't work anymore.

I got a bunch of Red-Eyes stuff from two different boxes. I guess that is what I am playing.

And now for the top three
CYBER ANGELS
< Got hit by the ban hammer twice, in a game when the ban hammer has only been applied to four cards.
< The deck needs more cards to work, and requires expensive URs from main boxes, like Saffira and Senju.
Not as worth it anymore, but respectable to this day. Get Ultimate Rising for Sonic Bird, Neo Impact for Senju, and Galactic Origins for Saffira.

RED EYES ZOMBIE
< Hit by the banhammer first.
< One Heavy Boy is enough to cuck the deck.
< The most epensive deck in the game.
Get Crimson Kingdom, as everything you need is in there.

GLADIATOR BEASTS
< Here comes that Heavy boi
< Cucked hard by Hazys and Sgt. Electro
Galactic Origins is the box for you, but additional staples can help (you'll realize what the staples are after some competitive play).
Never talk about Duel Links in this neighborhood ever again.

What I got is a RE wyvern two RE spirits two RE Slash 1 RE Zombie and 2 RE B. Dragons. Bunch of warrior filler in there that's about it. It's something I guess.

go back to tumblr, faggot

I've been here too long.

got my new vendreads/archfiend
rate my main decks, my other shit isn't nearly as competitive

damn son

Where I get Blazeman besides being a filthy paypig.

Has anyone been able to make decks that don't even rely on the Extra Deck just for the ultimate "Fuck off"?

Like maybe a pure Special Summoning build from all combined generations for swarming and beatdown? I could make something like that for Dragons and I'd only ever need Azure-Eyes or a single Xyz at most.

Regardless. the archetype you're looking for is Monarchs. which certain effects require you to have an empty extra deck. Other than that, you get memey FTK decks like Exodia or Frogs. Your main problem is that most decks today DO revolve around special summoning and you are intentionally gimping yourself if you are running them without an extra deck.

Is there anything Konami won't fuck up?

My understanding is that the Extra monster zones are neutral until a player plays a monster in them, and thus if they are both empty you can take both of them. Is that not right?

They are both neutral until someone summons into one, then the other one automatically becomes your opponents. You are not allowed to summon into it. I haven't tried it myself but I believe I saw someone make a link bridge from one to the other with their arrows to use both, however, I'm uncertain if that was just because the new rules weren't well understood at the time.

You can control both, yes, that is called Extra Linking. Yes, it cucks your opponent from using, what under normal circunstances, would be their EMZ, so, yeah they can't summon from the extra. Of couse, this is, in theory, something hard to do. Right now, I think only World Legacy can do it even then they are very frail and actualy getting there ain't easy.

Not necessarily the case at all, pic related. Plenty of fusion montser don't even require polymerization. In addition, plenty of Synchros specify at least one of the monster, usually the tuner.
kekekekekeke at least tribute summoning consumes your normal summon this isn't on the same level.
I also love how your post missed Link summoning, which doesn't even have the level requirements that XYZ has, and just requires a certain number of monster's be present. Even 1 for some cards like Link Kuriboh

Thanks for confirming, I've never had the autism to use a deck that could actually do such a thing in one turn.

I meant as a general rule, but yes, I know about certain exceptions and contact fusion was a thing when I still played.
nigger the entire point of the post was to talk about Link monsters and how Konami had fucked up enough that they became necessary. I don't have a problem with link monsters being slightly harder than tribute summoning because you need one to set up any other extra deck plays that involve more than one extra deck monster at all.

FUCKING SHIT

you could like… read the card effects before using them?

This is objectively wrong, at least tribute summoning requires said monster to be in your hand, and one to be present on the field, and to use your normal summoning. You can link summon with only one monster already on the field and you can do it as many times as you like. There is no way that tribute summoning is easier then link summoning, especially one's like Link Spider and Linkuriboh.

I just wanted to see what it was I could use it on, I forgot about the "changes everything to level 1"
I also assumed you could cancel the summon if you wanted to like everything else.

I didn't want a misunderstanding.

I will not conform to linkshit. Ever. If I have to make anti-meta decks that don't use an Extra Deck for anything other than literal fodder save for one crucial Synchro that amounts to mere support I will.

There are quite a few decks which only have one extra deck monster out sometimes, but can run without them too, my favorite out of them is Dark Magicians, so you can try them out.

Personally, I think Monarchs, especially new, are for faggots after seeing what kind of shit they can be used for in WC 2011.

Shit like Stormforth is fucking gay and not the sexy kind. I've almost worked out something for Dragons like I said I'd try.

Is Coral Dragon a decent card? He's been surprisingly useful since first giving a try for a Level 5 Synchro.

Fuck, I meant 6.

It's not Brionac but it's a very decent card and a tuner to boot so you can use it to bring out something better with no issues
Pair it up with Dark World or Fabled and you've got a great synergy.

how the fuck do you kill this shit. my usual response is to just kaiju tri-gate, but he fucks me over by summoning a kaiju of his own
literally the only way i can stop this before my turn even comes is ghost ogre/ash
fuken konami reeee

What is this? Chalice? Anyways, that board is pretty much unbreakable. Unless you play Ra SM but that will eat away your NS.

the entire thing started out with a few of the zarc support and destrudo
made meteorburst and summoned his pendulum scale, made galaxy tomahawk
after that it just snowballs into link monsters
well guess i need it for side deck then. the only usable thing i have is a single ghost ogre right now

Do you have the replay?

uh nope, i don't tend to save stuff where i lose
this is what i remember
normal summon supreme king dragun darkwurm and search gate zero
scale supreme king gate zero
dragon ravine, send destrudo to the graveyard
special summon destrudo
synchro him+darkwurm for odd-eyes meteorburst
meteorburst summons gate zero from scale
xyz summon tomahawk
get 5 tokens
he somehow has a level eater in the grave, probably discared it with dragon ravine
brings him back like 20 times because all the tokens are lv 6
and at this point i don't remember what else happens
he puts down kyoutou at some point and searches gameciel with it
one of the firewalls summons gameciel to his side of the field, and at this point kyoutou also has 5 counters
in the end his field is basically gameciel, firewall, tri-gate, firewall and he had some rank 2 in the extra deck zone above tri-gate

ygorganization.com/feb2018tcglist/
Welp, Good bye Synchro
Good bye Pendulum Magicians
???
I guess free tokens are too much
This kinda kills all meta decks but trickstart can still OTK with reincarnation

are you kidding? that's like the one balanced hand trap
they should kill ash blossom instead
explain this shit. at best gofu makes a decode talker. meanwhile grinder golem is still at 1, even though he's not once per turn
what, were they afraid that blackwings were gonna be tier 1 out of nowhere?
yea, this is totally a good idea
at least firewall is finally limited

I got a shit ton of american Yugioh cards from around early 2000s and I stopped collecting after season 2 of the shitty dub of Yugioh GX on CN. Are they worth anything or did I waste those years collecting trash?

Honestly, they are just moving product. Trickstar is pure cancer and they didn't got hit. This will be the Burn Format. I wish our banlist was closer to the OCG.

did you at least check their prices?
we're not psychic

Garbage list. Only positives are Firewall going to 1 and the fact that Jewnami is actually starting to clean out older clutter from the list that doesn't need to be there.

Absolutely amazing Konami. Maxx was fine at 1.

How the hell do you stop a harpie deck? I've been playing this cunt only using harpies and at every turn he manages to completely do an ass-pull and summon 5 harpies in one turn.

Fucking absolute faggotry. I despise shitnami of cuckmerica so fucking much.

When are we going to force this shit to stop?

>SAQLIFICE AT 3
TIME FOR QLI

Oh hey..Future Fusion is unbanned. Welcome back Heroes!

Is Reincarnation the only problem card Trickstar has? I'm a little out of the loop on the meta plays that use that card. Honestly, as a rogueish Trickstar player, that card disgusts me, and, much as I'd like to buy it for the memes, I'm not spending $20+ and my pride on just one copy of that thing, especially when Disturbance Strategy does the same thing, aside from the banishing revival effect/searchability. My main mode of play in the Trickstar deck I have is burning with Lycoris and dealing damage with Lilybell with meme cards. also, I really hope that, if they do end up hitting Trickstar, the only thing they hit is Reincarnation, because I frickin love these idols

But hey, with Monster Reborn back, I'm going to use that.

This is power creep the game.

If it's not new and powerful, or unbanned recently or relevant and not reprinted, then chances are it's not worth anything.

Plus though, foil Monster Reborns, Solemn Judgments, and Mind Controls are in demand right now due to being unbanned.

Yes, the ability to search a 6 card banish (But lets be real you're drawing 3 for 18 banished cards) completely bricks most decks and then you're burned so decks that use LP as a resource get double fucked.

Yes because having more then one stops the combo, fuck off konami.
Either 3 or nothing, I'd rather know it's there and build with a way around it or at none and know it's not there, not have matches where I get gimmicked out by a lucky top deck

Remember the simpler times, when pic related was a thing? I play Ghostricks too

it's the same way with Firewall, really, only worse because when your opponent drops Scapegoat you know he's going to summon it

not really tbh
the problem with firewall was that if you kept summoning more of them, you can recycle the stuff you used to summon him and summon them from the hand at the same time
that's harder to do with only one firewall
right now trickstars are the biggest issue, unless your deck is loaded with handtraps to counter droll+reincarnation

The funny thing about Reincarnation, too, is that the OCG limited it back in the fall, just a couple months after release, since they realized the card was fucking broken and they addressed it

also

Stratos

Hm. I see. So, do we have decent reptile floaters yet? I have a bunch of Snake Rains I wouldn't mind finding a use for.

choose your venom, really. I like Reptiliannes, as the whole 0 ATK gimmick is pretty neato, but I wouldn't say there's a lot of good targets for Snake Rain hence why it's not banned alongside Painful Choice

Which video game should I get to slowly git gud at this lads?

I say either the Tag Force Specials or The DS World's Championship
Hell, you can get the gist of the game mechanics why watching early Arc-v and Vrains

get the 5Ds game for NDS.

Or if you are really new to the game, start like this and then when you think you got the concepts understood just jump to the new game

YGO World Championship 2004 (GBA)
YGO World Championship 2006 Ultimate Masters (GBA)
YGO World Championship 2011 (NDS)
YGO Arc-V Tag Force Special (PSP)

I'll pop the NDS one in my R4. Thanks for the advice, man.

OK..can someone tell me what the hell is going on? Monster Reborn unbanned?

Blackwing - Gofu the Vague Shadow
Dandylion
Double Iris Magician
Level Eater
Maxx C
Performapal Skullcrobat Joker

Apoqlifort Towers
Grinder Golem
Performage Damage Juggler
Firewall Dragon
Monster Reborn
Spyral Resort
Solemn Judgement

Moraltach
Black Luster Soldier
Card Trooper
Thunder King Rai-Oh
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Brain Control
El Shaddoll Fusion
Future Fusion
Mind Control
Preparion of rites
Saqlifice
Bottomless
Ceasefire
Ojama Trio
Torrential Tribute

Personally, I'm just happy that one of the most-spammed decks on the YGOPRO simulator is gone and I can maybe see other decks. Now if only they killed Trickstars too, but we all know they won't get touched at all until they get so degenerate that they force a Emergency Banlist like SPYRALS did or until the Vrains era ends in which case they'll be replaced by something even worse due to power creep.

What's the most spammed deck in YGOPro? And Holy Shit..Future Fusion Unbanned and straight to Unlimited? Ooh, the Heroes and Cyber Dragon deck will rise again..

How terrifying is Shadoll Fusion? Does it take as long as one guy running a Mermail deck's turn?

Future Fusion got errata'ed and thus a shit. To answer your question, the strongest Decks are Trickstar and Magician.

At worst they summon a winda but Shaddol can't do much unless they free El Shaddol Construct

Damn…you're right. Future Fusion got nerfed to oblivion. Fuck..there goes my future Heroes deck. Guess I have to stick with Masked Heroes.

Cyber Dragons are still fucking great though, and the Cyber Angels aren't half bad.

CD's need a couple copies of DNA surgery, since they have this guy as a field nuke from the extra deck. note "Machine" types from "either field"

There's so much assholery you can do with that because it's a contact summon that doesn't require a fusion card. On top of that Power Bond and Limiter Removal are still fucking great, and Overload Fusion got added to the mix to buff up Overdragon, and the Cyber End twin and triple dragons still act as great boss monsters mostly because . They're the total dominators that Blue Eyes used to be, all you need to add is backrow generic nukers or negaters and you're fucking set.

Blue Eyes is still good even after links because Rank 8 swarm and single Extra Deck monsters are all it needs, Bishbaalkin's OTK still works and is WAAAAAY better since he spawns tons of tokens on both sides, so you have a total of 6 monsters to work with at the expense of filling your opponent's side with them as well

There's plenty of nasty shit you can pull in a Bishbaalkin deck since his effect is practically made for links and piercing damage, and Blue Eyes has all the materials you need yo easily pull it off without changing up the main deck hardly at all, since the combos are pure extra deck.
the tokens he spawns are even Level 1, so you can even throw out Linkuriboh and pretty much any other link monster at current to set up a full damage attack
SERIOUSLY PLAY A BISHBAALKIN BLUE EYES DECK IT'S MAGICAL
The singles for the thing are like 75 cents too, it's hilarious that no one uses him, people keep getting wrecked in my matches when he hits the field, even pre-links

For what is worth, BEWD is getting 5 new cards in the new kaiba box

didn't notice that
shame about construct

any word on what those cards are? I just know the box is coming out sometime in the fall.

pic related wants dagrons

I said good, user. I'd love an excuse to run the Snake Deity in a proper Reptile deck but despite the OP ability she has (hnng) neither Venoms nor Reptiliannes are that great. I HUNGER. HUNGER FOR REPTILE FLOAT.

If you have a Raigeki that's anywhere from $20-$200 right there depending on the rarity and what pack it's from.

at this point i should just go to ebay by default.

BUT I GOT THAT FUCKING GHOSTRICK TRAP CARD BAYBEE

are you retarded?
just buy singles or trade
it's like you want to lose money
you buy boosters only if you can afford a whole booster box in order to make sure you get your money back

you can not censor the truth. YOU CAN NOT SILENCE THE VOICES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. people deserve to know that the corruption is real. TRUTH IS JUSTICE. mark and his biased and corrupt abusive moderatorship should step down and hand the board off to responsible people who do not abuse power and censor people. they are playing with the ability to ban people like a game for their own enjoyment.
save this before it's taken down. they don't want you to find out what is going on
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
http s :/ / me d ia . 8 c h .n e t/ fi le _ s to re / c5f8 7bc a63 f40 686 ea336 8c 1fa 79 b5b 73 2d b3d 3d a1fa3 22c b75 54 fb 88e0 9618c .png

A retrained lord of D, that is all they have said.

Gyakutenno Megami of all things is getting a retrain, along with Lord of D and Ring of Destruction.

Nice, that card was one of my favorites back in ye olde days

How? Why? Just because it was in Kaiba's starter deck?

He also uses it to stop guns.

Shalom goyim, why don't you put me in your deck?

I still don't get this card. What are you even supposed to do with it?

seems like a way to get around magic cylinder
a really shitty way

How do you deal with trickstar?

some cards and traps amplify effect damage or effect damage is the trigger but i fail to remember any right now

i bet this card get censored in usa or something

Build the slowest burn deck ever :^)

you get handtraps
literally anything else isn't nearly as certain to save you

That is the USA artwork

interesting how jews didn't censor a satirized picture of themselves, or maybe they did, and it was called "Gravekeeper's Jew" before

silly user, that card is for Trickstars!

see

that's what makes them so fun to play, excluding reincarnation. You can also use stuff like Prime Material or whatever other "effect damage becomes 0/is applied to your opponent instead" type of cards. Keep in mind that these can be killed with Honest pretty easily, or removed with Santa Claws and then Lycoris burns your opponent for an extra 1000 during the end phase since they're forced to draw hahahaha, but I feel that they're better options than handtraps, since those things are expensive as hell.

I just checked and the direct translation from his Japanese would be something like "Gravekeeper's Servant". I honestly expected him to be called Gravekeeper's Merchant in Japanese.

Makes me wonder why they used "vassal" instead of servant, but it would have been remarkably lulzy to call him merchant.

It is used for farming decks in Duel LInks. It is used in a combo with the United something card that gives it the attack points of all other monsters on your side of the field. You also use another magic card to make it so it can attack directly and so you deal over 9999 magic damage to the NPC.

United We Stand and Secret Pass to the Treasures?

My bad. Union Attack.

Sounds fun, can't wait to draw 3 Ghost Ogre, 1 towers and 1 droll and lock bird.

I just run 2 ogre, 3 ash, 1 Droll, 3 designted

Original name is はかもりのじゅうしゃ, hakamorinojyuushiya. It translates just as "protector of (the) grave". If you really wanna stretch it, I guess you could have some fun with the じゅう characters.

Someone need to edit the pic, call the filename JewGiOh

ジュギオ

What are the best cowboy/western looking cards?

…I guess X-Saber Wayne? I mean, if I recall, we only got like 2 cowboy cards Wayne and Gagaga Cowboy.

Well, there was this syncro-related monster effect card which name I don't remember that looked like a cowboy robot. Also, horses and Indian (feather) looking dudes are allowed too.

Just found out the name of the monster, Quickdraw Synchron.

how people still played this game after this retcon shit?

Well, at least we have no commies, soyboys or feminists tainting our game community, right?

I wish was actually playing and not just making the threads and then lurking in them.

literally magibullets

No, instead we're drowning in niggers like we're the fucking Fighting Game Community.

Seriously, who the hell was responsible for this Linkshit? The first time Konami tried to make card positions relevant in Cyberdark Impact with the Senet Switch cards, they failed massively because no one cared about positioning, something even Konami acknowledged. But some bright spark decides years down the road to force that meme by fucking decks over who don't buy the cards? I'm certain that whoever made the Senet cards were the same people who caused Master Rule 4.

Not to mention it makes Konami look like hypocrites after they went on record about it: yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=4270

I'm honestly more surprised with how much of a battered housewife I am when it comes to the game. The most recent disaster is linkshit, before that it was the overabundance of handtraps, before that it were decks which can mount a complete comeback just from one card draw even if you decimated their hand first turn and so on and so on. The first thing that pissed me off a lot was Xyz spam, but now that I'm an old dinosaur I've realized that the game started turning to shit since Cybernetic Revolution and I bet there's an antediluvian who'll show up and call me a pesky young whippersnapper and say that Labyrinth of Nightmare is when everything went to shit.
And yet I still keep playing.

If only handtraps played less of a role currently and the cards had a little less effects, I wouldn't have mind the rest as much. Going back to the game just becomes a bigger hassle every time, because there is more text on each card. It is getting to me.

The saddest part is that the mechanic would be fun on its own, if it focused on designs like Trigate or the Troymares and not in crippling the other mechanics. Hell, even Decode talker works like that.

How can we fix this though?

Yeah.

Just need to spread the facts of why it's complete pathetic, lowest of the low anti-consumer shit and piss off as many casuals as possible against it. This is not like adding more fucking options. We'll kill it eventually by doing enough profit damage.

We have to force a split in formats.

Should we convince any Yugituber to spread these facts? If we are somehow able to do it, people will think like he does because he is important and shit.

at least they revived my QLIs

Imagine a timeline where Konami has opened up a separate format scene where Link-related cards are illegal so everybody can play what the want to play

imagine a timeline where Konami doesn't suck.

come now

Also, has anyone ever used pic related? It seems like just some random meme card that breaks you if your opponent has MST.

Is there any legitimate reason to use this card?

To force a draw in a match game.

I want to use the fucking Link Monsters for what they newly offer. I will not fucking conform to what absolute shit they're forced to mean.

At this point, even just 2 fucking Extra Monster Zones would be enough. Too bad Quasar. Take one for the team just like actual degeneracy ever has. You know damn well as thinking human beings with free will, actual spine and healthy unshamed sexual desire completing the evidence of the previous that we can only use even that one shitty zone for anything other than Link Monsters is so those blazing raging faggots can say players aren't forced to buy shit just to use a single fucking Extra Deck card entirely.

That's what the fucking black and white logic regardless of any profanity and visible hot anger giving concern for its credibility and the person indignantly pointing this out is here.

If you pair this up with Wall of Revealing Light, you can force a draw in the case that you have no viable victory condition anymore.

To be honest, I agree–I really like Link monsters though, to the point where I want to try to use them, see what memes can be made. But the fact that they did lock people out of using a single other zone… yeah, That's incredibly shitty. If there were two new zones, right next to the already existing extra monster zones (in columns 1 and 5), do you think that would help? I think it would, and it would add more depth to the link monsters that point side to side.

pic related is limited, by the way–for what purpose, I'm not sure, since paying the LP is a cost and can't be stopped

It's part of a Reversal Quiz OTK

I just really want to know what the fuck they were thinking when they made MR4. Did they honestly think the 1 Extra Deck slot was gonna curb degeneracy like Zoodiacs from happening again? Was it the Cyberdark Impact guys trying really really hard to force their Senet meme? Or was it just the culmination of Konami's kikery, creating a paywall for a card game?

vid related

Actually reading up on it more it's also a part of a Last Turn OTK as well.

Going to say it's a bit of the kikery, but also I want to believe they genuinely thought a single extra deck slot would be enough to curb degeneracy spamming, yeah.

Glorious stuff, that. You know you can draw more easily than ever by using Timelords? Use pic related and you win because you send their monster off the field. I think. Or maybe it misses timing since the effect activates at the end of the battle phase, I'm not sure. You'd have to get some judge's opinions on that.

Faggot, I deleted that precisely because splitting that into 2 posts is more wasteful than just reposting as 1.

I'm willing to accept only 2 at this point. It would be perfect for Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and even Pendulum with at least 2 spots available each turn.

That is 100% what linkshit is. A fucking straight up paywall no one that isn't a little bitch should tolerate in principle unless they're a borderline cuck.

Irrelevant with literally all destruction and Last Turn not even being playable.

Last turn only cares about monsters being on the field at the end phase, it looks like that card bounces itself into the hand as well, the result would just be a draw. The funnier combinations include summoning a monster that prevents special summons so that when Last Turn activates, the opponent can't special summoning anything and loses by default, or Wicked Avatar.

You also forgot reversal quiz.

it says "if", not "when" so I don't think it misses the timing.

I like those two quite a bit, but just as an aside, Metaion specifically states "(other than this card)"

also holy shit

Oh we know it's banned, it's just fun to talk about the possibilities. Plus, if there's any time for people to make their own formats for fun times, the dissatisfaction with links should be more than enough to get people to have fun with a completely "FFA" type format.

Reversal quiz is tricky to use, I tried making a deck that was purely spell cards for the sake of using it correctly and I fucked it up each time lol

Holy shit, sweet.

Reminds me of this "trinity" format somebody was trying to push a couple months ago. Basically a highlander-ish format with a 3 effect-monster per turn summoning limit and a ban list that changes depending on your deck size.

Improve thy gameplay my friend. You can also play traps and monsters in the deck, but for that version of Reversal Quiz you also need Feather of the Phoenix as a combo piece to insure that you'll have a spell card on top. It ends up being about as consistent, but compared to troll decks of that type such as chain burn or nurse burn, reversal quiz is quite a bit more luck-based and inconsistent.

Anyone remember how people thought "Xyz" was going to be pronounced before we knew how to say it? I remember some people assumed the obvious "ex why zee", but I think there were some others.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Fuck Konami, I want my Silent Archtype

You mean you don't want to see the new Paladin of Malefic Neo Red Eyes Super Darkness Twin Black Metal Ultimate/Assault Mode card?

I'd rather see an Elemental Envoy of the Galaxy Alternative Twilight End of the Nekroz MAX Illusion Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1488 support card

I honestly want you to kill yourself.

How the fuck do I beat Scotch?

Anyone who hasn't yet, watch Season 0. Specifically, episodes 3, 8, 11, 15, 20, and everything from 22 onward. Those ones show off how this game (and Dungeon Dice Monsters sorta) started, why normal monsters with low ATK were so common, and why Pegasus decided that playing on different fields was a good idea during his tournament. It's nice to have a look back that far and what this whole thing began as. Though I'd say watch all of the episodes since you get to see school gangs beat people up with yo-yos and Honda/Tristan get bullwhipped after staying up 3 days to raise a Tamagatchi. You also get gems that they've never printed, like this fucker:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Neon_Knight

*/Capsule Monsters

Wait, season 0 was more than 2 episodes long?
OH SHIT

If you wanna internet stream like a peasant, you can try kissanime.ru/anime/yu-gi-oh

The Shadow Games and punishments are really good too, they're even better in the manga.

New Thread