4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite anime/show/movie based on a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do you keep doing that

the persona 4 anime english dub

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Does Mortal Kombat count?

Persona 4 the animation

Neet autism

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Finally monday which means I can drink and anime. Got New Game season 2, a mini episode of GCCX, and yryr set up ready to go.

I like the SF2 animated movie, I guess.

You lifting yet?

I love P4, but that show is shit.

It's because of Chunner's shower scene ain't it?

Years of practice.
How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

What'd you do today user?

How goes fam

I do love how bad the Super Mario movie is, hell I think I have a vhs of it back home.

What the fuck are you niggers drinking/playing?

Does anime adaptions of visual novels count?

Didnt do much today. Finished the last of the math homework i got wrong the first time around. Still working up the courage to ask the girl out to lunch on tuesday.

…..it follows the same exact plot as the game.
To call it shit is to call the game's story as shit also.

Went to a pro-life protest today.
That was cool.
Now I just made mac and cheese at 3AM 4AM and am watching Murdoch Murdock. Sup niggies?

Tron. The only acceptable answer.

I can't sleep tbh

No I'm pumping iron
How goes user

I haven't seen that since I rented it as a kid. Would like to sometime though. Whats up user

Played nothing but yugioh today, drinking cheap beer soon.
I'll allow it. How about you user

AnnotatXperiment really made me like DiC cartoons, Captain N in particular had an amazing season 2 and I'm sad that it fell apart so hard in season 3.

Well, there is that new character that delivers beef bowls. All the Slinks are compacted. i really like the 2 summer episodes

The fuck are you doing user

You won't do it

How goes user

Not really, the animation and some stupid story elements they added detrament it.

I hope you didnt get put on some kind of leftist hit list

Im gonna do it

Eating homemade mac & cheese I made. Its cash man even though I had to go on an adventure to find the noodles.

I tried to kill a rat that got in the house. I barricade the room's exits with chairs, but the little fucker squeezed right through the tiniest gap between them. I'm also tired from pushing around the sofas it was hiding under. My arms are actually really sore right now.

why?
And you have shit taste in comedy as well.

Quickest way to go to sleep is with a bullet.

Awful. I couldn't do all that much today and ended up with nothing to show for it. A shame since I had a lot to do today.

The final fight against (spoilers for persona 4) adachi and ameno sigiri was kinda shit tbh.

Have you tried killing yourself yet fam

Homemade mac and cheese never gets the cheese melted and saucey enough for me.

Those things can get into houses through holes the size of a nickle so thats not surprising really.

Its your own fault

I'm eating peanuts

I did do a max social link run of P4 just recently. Maybe that's why I had it on my mind when I saw this thread's question.

I did that a couple times. i have 270 hours in persona 4

You gotta make a proper cheese sauce first.

Try alcohol and sleeping pills.
(checked)
I got far enough in Tag Force 2 to edit my partner's cards but her shitty unremovable cards take up 10 slots by themselves and my autism prevents me from going over 40 cards.

While I agree with you, the thing is noglings and taconogs will have 5 abortions and ALSO shit out 15 mininogs. White women only get abortions and have dogs. Tbh I would restrict abortions by race if I could.

I wore a mask I'm fine. There was a small group of antifa cosplayer counter protestor faggots who didn't do shit.

For fun and the adventure, it was something I hadn't done before.
That's purely subjective.

My nigga

And the alternative being doing absolutely nothing?

Close enough to a bullet.

Fair enough. I was more or less just being a dick for the sake of it.
I found their humor got really stale after three of their videos.

It shows people your motive actually exists.

don't have either

have you tried it before like?

How do you do this

Why are you playing tag force 2 and not the fan translation of the arc v one anyway?

White women will just be able to afford to use better birth control anyway

Thats what I do, or don't do

Goddamn why is dungeon siege so fucking long. Im like 15+ hours in and im only halfway done with act 2. Fuck.

that's one reason, yes.

I may be in a bad spot at work again.
>get to work late only by a few minutes, but you can still get in shit for that.
Now this next part needs some explaining. At work we have "codes" which we have to put ourselves in. It's shit like "ready" for when you're ready for calls to come in, or "not ready - lunch" or "not ready - break" for lunchtime and breaks respectively. Now back to what I was saying before,
>I wasn't in the fucking ready code at all, and I was in one of the 10 different "not ready" codes for almost 20 minutes.
>feel like shit knowing I'm gonna get in a lot of trouble about this
>boss didn't say anything about it today, but I know full well I'll be hearing it tomorrow
tl;dr I don't pay attention to anything.

>tfw I'm interested in P4 but I don't feel like investing money into a vita or a PSTV for the best version.

Maybe peace will come for you soon

A PSTV is super cheap and the game is 20 max. Just get it. There is no point to not getting it.

I fucking knew it. It's always one of the reasons. Also hope you don't get fired or I do, can never tell with ya sometimes.

The problem is how linear it is combined with the fact i have to play it 2 times to unlock the 3rd difficulty.

fuck me.

Easy.

Protests are great places to troll people.

Oh that does kind of suck

I think soldier difficulty goes to level 45 or 50, and im at level 28.

And most protesting has done nothing in the past ten years in most western countries.

Eating peanuts?

Pretty much this.

I've been watching it nonstop for the past 2 hours and have been loving just about every second of it. I haven't watched it before tonight.

Birth control pills should be illegal too.
Contraception should be tbh. No sex before marriage needs to be the cultural norm again.

I was going to say sucking dick but you're clearly a master at that

Hoh shit i'm late

What'd I miss?

Feminists ruined this country by protesting.

her feet.

Skimming through, that does look good. I'd add a fuckload more butter though

How goes user

F

They definitely should. Fake estrogen gets into our water supplies cause of that shit.
But its never going to happen unless you get a time machine and nuke the 60s

Feminism should be illegal

Late, but here. How are you all doing tonight?

How goes user

I'm good. Beer and cute anime soon.
How about you user

they're stubs, probably shot off too
I see.

You're not wrong there.

Vitas are cheap comepared to a lot of electronics so you can get one I think.

I have monday off, but i dont know what to do at all.

To me, most of the humor just revolved around shit I look at every fucking day when I browse this site. I don't hate it but it's the same jokes/style I've seen before but in basically an old South Park format.

Fuck. You got me good.

Living and dying but mostly laughing.

I want to draw out my time with the series as much as possible. I also want to see cards and strategies develop with time, one neat thing about the series is how it's like a time capsule for how old meta worked. If it wasn't for that there wouldn't be any point not to play a simulator or something because they have alll the most recent cards.

Its one of those recipes you can modify to your taste. Makes for great nacho sauce too.

Nothing like getting russians telling degenerate fucks they'd be gulag'd in bolshevik russia.

It's odd. I'm getting real tired of work, but at the same time I don't know what I'd do if I get fired. I'd imagine life at home would only get worse.

well what have you always wanted to do?

Cuddle with a QT girl

Just finished a round of SS13, going to play some Automata, finally get around to wrapping up 2B's route. Start of my weekend, time to enjoy a bit of R&R.

Planning on heading on over to the tabletop place I've been eyeing Tuesday, look into mayhap what days they host D&D, and if any campaigns might be looking for a new member.

To all anons here, thanks for last night. Marked improvement today, pushing forward for the best. Think I'll stick around here for a while in the 4AM threads.

you miss the feeling of pure enjoyment from sheer immersion that you had as a kid

awfull tbh

got me some good sleeps tbh

Thats true. I really love playing the GBA ones sometimes for that.
My favorite deck I made in those is a bounce deck where all my cards would send my opponents monsters back to their hand. Guardian sphinx was one of my favorite cards back in the day.

The only chese allowed on nachos is the neon orange kind.

Awh dicks, it won't load.

Cheese sauce can be made like that.

Try getting another one, hopefully your fam isn't supreme crazy.

Story of my life. Wanna drink and talk about it? I got headpats.

What's going on user?

I've always wanted to play dnd but don't know anyone irl for it and online feels like its missing a certain element to it.

Yeah in a factory using lots of plastics and fake cheese.

I'm fine dude.

it say 4 monica

shieeeeettttttttttttt

>To all anons here, thanks for last night. Marked improvement today, pushing forward for the best. Think I'll stick around here for a while in the 4AM threads.
Glad we could help but seriously. You shouldn't stick around.

Get some good sleep pedospider

The headpats are surely tempting but it's nothing that bad.
>user?
hownew.ru?

can't sleep, want to sleep, body building up the general little pains I get due to med problems wanna sleep to purge them but can't

send help

b da change u wanna see in da whirl monica

You shouldn't stick around!

Whats good in the hood monica

You could just home brew it

Now that is much easier said than done.

I'll try, it's just I spent half of 2017 looking for a job to begin with, and I'm afraid it's gonna be another pain in the ass.

shieet rissu jus givin da hotpocketzzess sumn to do

But writing all those fusions, and demons' stats, and character classes and shit will get really tiring after a while. Even then who would play it?

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS
Nice try but you won't get a (You) out of me.

Well, it'll be an interesting experience. Did some reading up on rulesets tonight, think I have a bit of a decent enough grasp on things. Hopefully they'll be welcoming enough to walk me through some things.

[spoiler] Pre-exodus grouping from Gamergate moving over from 4chan. I mostly lurk m8. S-Sorry.

lik dis monica

On the bright side im actually working towards that. Im gonna ask that girl out on tuesday. I hope it goes well.

fight me irl monica yonkers bby ( ' 3 ' ) mmmmmmmwaahhhh

At least this time you will have a resume. Your boss seems alright, I don't think he'd shit talk you if you used him. I'd ask first if you get fired though.

I ain't had hotpockets in a really long time. I like the breakfast off brand ones.

Autists most likely

You already have given me some this thread anyway

yo son me 2

Currently about the same….. even though I'm barely on my 3rd playthrough right now.

But if anything, I still got this perfect Yoshitsune that I'm still proud of. I just gotta beef up all his stats to 99 with arcana chance cards now.

An SMT tabletop where i get to roll for demon negotiations sounds like alot of fun, especially when the DM gets to RP as the demons.

Time for you to get bullied, nerd! With headpats.

Clearly fabricated. :^)
I have to pay the threadly toll after all.

I finished it 4 times excpet i never got to the credits on playthrough 4 because i cant fuckinfg handle it

Another good Mitsuru pic. Since you got experience at a job, I'm sure it'll be a little easier.

Meeting with randoms at a store like that might be kinda weird. Might get the autist crowd. Be ready for that

Managing your parties demon's might be a bit much though.

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

what makes headpats so great? I understand with pets, but what about women?

I headpat my figs all the time though

Then the question becomes, how big of a party can you summon at once, and can you have demons in reserve? Would it be possible to level demons up or should the demons be a static level?

women are pets

I cant breed with figures

What are you going to do me with that knife, onii-chan?

Your girlfriend is right there. Come on, give her a little pat on your backhand.

The secret is they're not that great for the receiver. Regular headpats at least. Now combing through hair and doing all that gay shit I've heard is actually therapeutic.

Mitsuru headpats you though, not the other way around.

They were static level in the earlier games, might be easier to keep up with.

Not yet

Im heading to bed. Night.

this but (you)

Cya next time user

Fixed

I can live with that. Do you think she'd be ok if I called her "boss?" I don't know why, it just came to me in a dream once.

see you tomorrow.

What did you change?

That's pretty gay.

I don't think she'd mine. She's more of an onee-san.

Gave them more distinct feet and their rifle an actual grip

*mind

You don't got that kind of fetish do you fam?

Draw some cute girls doing cute things next time

it's really not, it looks weird having the stock on the outside of the arm and tbh that left leg is much fatter then the other and thus looks retarded tbh also ur gay tbh

I someone to gay post with me and not it being some stupid persona tbh fuck that nigger cunt

depends on what you mean by "that" kind of fetish.

That's pretty harsh. Is your social link with them that low?

On the lighter end her just dominating you in general, on the far end her pegging you

Oh you want a waifu bully, huh?

It's definitely not the far end I'll tell you that.

no bully

I can't into social tbh

The lighter one always ends up the other. Its not like you have any control in the situation anyway

Sup. Anybody still here?

lighter end is fine.

Yeah, we still hanging out.

Whats up fam

You got some good taste there. Waifus who bully/tease just as much are great.

Maybe you should socialize a bit more?

No, we're all dead. Go home.

I'm still here.

You go home!

No.

maybe I try to but then someone goes >it's that pedo and then shit just turns into shitposting because shit tbh

Thats it! I'm deleting you on myspace

it's that pedo

Maybe you should stop avatarfagging in general and change up your posting style? You know, try to anonymize yourself?
pic related

I want a shake.

Not much. shopped with my crazy fucking menopause mom today. wasn't really fun but at least i got some food stuffs.

Good. what's up fam

how about you put your mastered skills to test on my knob

For the longest time I wanted to know if "o fuck" was in any of shakespeare's plays.

I got two more days of work to go before my next day off. I may have just fucked myself over through my own incompetence today though.

What kind of food?
I'm starving but I hate drinking on a full stomach so can't eat for a while

Fucked up at your job? What happened?

well i bought some meat and baby carrots for some japanese curry rice I want to make. hopefully not too hard to make. I'm retarded at cooking. Also I drank last night and I felt like fucking puking when I was laying in bed. Bad feeling.

Ask Tanahashi for one.

just read this

I don't get hangovers too bad luckily.

I don't know if it's an issue with my craptop or my internet, but youtube is refusing to play videos in anything higher than 480p now for me. Anyone know how to fix it?

Try it on one of those sites that lets you get around country bans

They tend to do that, clear your cache or something.

I already tried that a few days ago and nothing changed.

Probably the site or net then.

I'm gonna go to bed. See you guys around.

Night, dream of nice head pats from Mitsuru.