Autism Thread

You know those people, the people that spend a freakishly long time analyzing something until it's bled dry, and somehow they extract more information out of it. Post them all here, a textbook example would be pannencoek, but we'll do something a little different this time around.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/kFC6mDKF-0c
hooktube.com/kYJx5xt2cB0
hooktube.com/UKg7fra0_a4
hooktube.com/QJ8qIk5yfh4
hooktube.com/watch?v=yeh7D0zz8G0
hooktube.com/watch?t=7s&v=tztwauI1ipg
hooktube.com/watch?t=33s&v=YriClv7DLl8
hooktube.com/ODf8w-5MGM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7 hours, is this some kind of fucking joke?

No, it's dedication and passion concentrated autism.

Different guy, similar autism.

hooktube,webm or gtfo fag

if you see a hurdle instead of a challenge in that , >>>/cuckchan/ is where you belong

Smaller autism, but very neat nonetheless.

Alright
hooktube.com/kFC6mDKF-0c
Enjoy, friend.

Hooktube takes zero effort, just replace the "you" with "hook"

^this

Hahah.

also (you) can embed hooktube

Not everyone who has ever created anything and put it online is a shill or eceleb, user. People who do good work deserve credit for it.

Oh, fuck off with that. Why don't you explain why you hate all YouTube embeds, rather than just ones from shit sources? Hooktube is an option, but I don't see why it should be used when linking to everything, instead of just things that most anons wouldn't want to support.

I can indeed, though I can't embed two of them at the same time sadly. Hooktube needs to fix its icon problem.
hooktube.com/kYJx5xt2cB0

not related but Drodofsky wanted to make Dune a 12 hour long movie in the 70's but all the networks went to wanted him to make it 1-2 hours only. so it was never made but it got cannibalized into other movies like Terminator, Alien and Star-Wars.

Never forget our beloved friend.

fucked up his name

I'm sure any of you have a game you liked so much that you've sucked all possibility of playtime out of it to the point that there would be nothing to do anymore if you picked it back up again.

Doubly so if it never got a sequel that captured it's essence correctly.

This one isn't nearly as crazy, but nonetheless informative.

(wasted trips)
Dude I don't hate the premise of your thread but I hate "Shill Youtube" threads. I already reported you once. Fucking embed with hooktube you kike.

I rarely replay games anymore because I do everything I can within the first playthrough taking my sweet time.

I dont think the report feature is supposed to be used as a downboat.

This

hooktube.com/UKg7fra0_a4
I'm only doing the Youtube embeds because you can see the icon. I'll reply to my other posts with hooktube links if you'd like me to.
hooktube.com/QJ8qIk5yfh4

its not a downvote you cuck. Just please stop using Holla Forums to shilling your favorite jewtube channel. These "post youtube" thread are cancer.

fuck you

I am not a shill, I am not pushing you to watch them. I am being courteous and giving you the better link, the icons are only there to grab your attention, just click hooktube instead. I can post only the images with the hooktube link in the body if you'd really like me to. Like so. No more YouTube pls no bully

hooktube.com/watch?v=yeh7D0zz8G0

How do you get through the shitty side quests without saying fuck it and plowing through the main plot? I find this especially difficult if the main plot has some urgent shit going on. (Not all side quests are shitty mind you.)

Sharing things of interest found is not shilling. It'd be shilling if the person who made it, or someone who knew them, was sharing it as though they were an unbiased third party. Why exactly do you dislike threads like this?

I'm very impressed that you managed to watch a seven hour video in half an hour to make that evaluation, but that doesn't make the principle invalid. My wording was too exclusive, as people are entitled to the value of their work even if that value is very small. It's up to the audience to decide if they'll consume it, thereby giving them the benefit of that consumption. Tools like hooktube are for the purpose of consuming it without giving them the benefit, so it doesn't make sense to use it in every case.

Go away you paranoid tard.

Nah m8 fuck off. The lack of thumbnails make HT a pretty shit choice.

No, this isn't autism, this is some retard who does not know how to properly summarize and/or condense his ideas

You also have to use your browser's HTML5 video player, you have to view it at max quality, and you can't set the playback speed without opening the console and fucking with javascript.

So, an autist? I'm not talking about some light assburger but someone who's far on the spectrum.

He's too articulate to be much more autistic than a sperg.

hooktube.com/watch?t=7s&v=tztwauI1ipg

Thanks faggot, now I can't find the source.

I bet you work for a living, kek.

source of what?

I have actually replayed Wario Land 4 to the point there is not a single thing left for me to do, talking in pannenkoek2012 standards.

your good boy points won't last forever.

hooktube.com/watch?t=33s&v=YriClv7DLl8
This one definitely needs the hooktube link, watch at your own risk.

hooktube.com/ODf8w-5MGM8

I wish there was a Wario Land 4 romhack community because god damn that game plays perfectly is just suffers from lack of levels.

I skipped to random parts of the video and this is true. Most of it isn't edited or scripted.

Fuck you that shit spooked the hell outta me when I was a kid.

Probably more substantial than anything you've ever created. How's it feel to know an autist who cares too much about baby's first RPG series has accomplished more than you ever have?

You are projecting and or butthurt about me insulting something that you relate to and you so happen to know absolutely nothing about me to make such wild assumptions which are as a matter of fact, wrong.

You two should fuck.

t. first year psych student who thinks he understands what motivates people

Be the change you want to see, user.

Ok

How can someone have so many videos on "fandom" and not just get the idea that it's all a pile of shit

If you don't like a game enough that you wouldn't listen to an exhaustive 7 hour long analysis that talks about fucking everything the game has to offer then maybe you don't really like video games that much.

Fuck off with your hooknose.com you fucking devil worshiping synagogue dweller.

yes

seriously this behavior is and insensitive for cancer

this

What the fuck did you even try to say here?
And I'm old enough to remember a time when most people on youtube WEREN'T trying to be ecelebs, so I sometimes can still watch a video and not be immediately paranoid he's just doing things to fish for clicks. Maybe you should relax and judge things on a person by person, video by video basis?
Fucking faggots can't even see an embedded youtube video they immediately get triggered and start chimping out. This shit lowers board quality more than embedding a youtube video instead of a hooktube one does.

embarassing

I just ignore embeded hooktube links unless the comment clearly states what the video is off. I'm not going to waste time clicking on a bunch of videos hoping I run into something interesting. HT devs need to get proper thumbnail support.

From the looks of this dubsposter, seems about right.

This is the same reason why most flash game threads are shit. One or two people actually bother mentioning what they're uploading while everyone else uploads 5 files in one go and they're named shit like MARIO.swf, stick_fight.swf, fhrrtdatingsim.swf…

I get such a fucking boner when I see an analysis over 2 hours long. I'm in love with this shit.

Fucking wageslave, get on my level of comfy NEETdom.

>>>/suicide/

His dumb ass probably meant to type "This behavior is an incentive for cancer"
I have to agree with you. The automatic knee-jerk reaction to YouTube videos being posted is even worse than when someone makes a thread about a new game and the first ten posts are sage faggots screaming shill like a flock of retarded lemmings.