LEFTYPOL CHOIR ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey lads, Bat'ko here.

Just letting you know, I'll be going to UNI in a day, so content for the Holla Forums choir will be less fequent than it has been in recent weeks.

Not to worry, there'll still be songs (which will be of higher quality than my recent mediocre Katushya song) coming out.

In some cases I'll call upon the help of Anons to help me sing these songs that are to come

SONG LISTS

I'll make a red out of you (Mulan parody)

Ours (Lazy town parody, of Mine)

Swimming Spooks (parody of swimming pools)

Heyeayeayeayea (leftist version)

Possible De Leon song to be sung to the theme of either the sound of silence or where is my mind

possible new leftypol anthem to be sung in the theme of Stand proud from Jojo

bump

Noice

How are you recruiting?

I'll make some threads for songs that I'll start working on. But I'd ask that you send MP3 files via normie book or Discord

kys namefag
+
bump

What's wrong with the current one? We can have songs about Holla Forums that aren't the anthem, you know.

What sort of bizarro country do you live in where term starts in late February?

Probably one on the southern hemisphere.

Pretty sure he's an Aussie.

Hyped for Heyayaya 2: commie boogaloo!

Did you remove some vids?

Why?

How can you guys sing with all those cocks in your mouth?

Reminder this was published in the official manga and not your shitty edit.

polyps utterly btfo

The internationale will be the human ??? race

Communist snake girls

Well, she's red, alright.

So how should we record our voices? I imagine Vocaroo won't do, so what are my options?

Use a mic and convert your vocals to an mp3 and send it to my discord OR Bat'kos manarchist memes.

I removed my mediocre cover of Katushya because it was mediocre. I don't even know why I uploaded it. I owe you, my fans, better than that.

Bat'ko you're really awesome, we needed people like you who can attract normies, liberals, apoliticals on youtube, don't ever stop!

I don't have any mic, except for the one build-in my laptop, will that work?

Only if it's good quality my nigga.

Different user, but you should bring it back. I liked it, it was cute, don't listen to miserable stormfags.

I want this. I want this real bad.

I agree.

Yo fam what are you studying and where at? I'm at RMIT.

LaTrobe?

BASED JCP