How to force Region Lock of China in PUBG

Force the Chinese government to DEMAND that the retard pubg devs lock the Chinese away from the civilized world.

The medicine is THE RED PILL. Say all the forbidden words and only answer "China numba WAN" with "Mao genocided millions" and "Free Tibet" and "DAlai Lama numba WAN".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_blacklisted_keywords_in_China
exhentai.org/g/1045961/c109a4b26f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

Aren't they afraid of skeletons or something?

I don't see anything wrong with this.

the game is garbage just like this thread OP made, so check my singles.

Repeating digits thread

Check these sick dubs you nigger

Gave me a chuckle.

The government supposedly takes much longer to accept games with skeletons (among other things) in them because of some law against the occult. This is why, in the Chinese version of Path of Exile for example, skeletons were replaced with spiders, (and in Chinese World of Warcraft, slabs of meat on he ground are now bread, lol). I've heard rumors this law is really there just to make it harder on western games, since they can indefinitely delay a western game that doesn't meet these rules, thus preventing it from competing with local games, but AFAIK apparently nobody has actually risked attempting to release a game in China with skeletons in it so who fucking knows if they even care.

(Checked)
Very nice.

If you don't want to play with chinks why are you using steam?

Your dubs are tainted.

oopsies

Man, what the fuck was that even supposed to represent?

Now that right there is especially specific, I'd believe it if it was just to give them a hard time..

PUBG?
MORE LIKE DUBS GENERAL

It's also why Valve killed Skeleton King.

HORIZONTALLY!

Once again my decision to not buy any Western games was vindicated.

Very nice singles you got there. Check mine.

If you don't believe me you can just see for yourself, it's not a secret or anything.
Skip to 3:16

I thought that was because of copyright pressure from Blizzard, considering Clinkz remained untouched.

always liked china's undead player models better, I was sad when blizzard patched the game some you couldn't use them anymore

I don't think anyone here owns this game, newfriend.

STOPU PRAY SHITU GEYMU WESTERN PIGGU

Why the fuck is not a slab of animal meat not fine for a country where people boil animals like dogs alive?
Pants on head retarded.

How do you think Hollywood stays afloat despite being a money sink and churning out numerous box office flops every year? It's the Chinese market that eats their shit up.

Is there a difference between the subhuman crowd and the normalfag crowd?

你他妈的黑鬼

i do faggot and it is objectively a good concept for a game it just has horrible optimization. I bet you play fortnite cunt

A good concept for a game doesn’t make it a good game. It has more problems than just optimization as well. Get some taste.

OP, if you really wanted to piss of the Chinese, you'd name your character "Nippon Ichi", or, somehow, have the name relating to talks about a free or independent Taiwan.

you seem retarded. I can't disagree with battle royale being a good concept, but I can disagree with your strange attitude– as if you actually have some kind of point that runs contrary to anything anyone has said

don't post on this website again

Why are some people so butthurt about chinese using steam and playing pubg all of a sudden? Aren't they playing on their own servers anyway?

The whole complaint is that there's no regional locking or filtering.

How is that a big deal? China is far away and I'm sure they rather play on servers located closer to China.

How can people be this delusional?

No fucking shit retard
Its literally just deathmatch, a game mode as old as FPS themselves but the chinks over at PUBG even managed to fuck that up.

Deathmatch, with rounds, with a huge map. It's not just a standard deathmatch.

Who cares? Why play this shit game in the first place?

return from whence you came, faggot

Letting the chinese play with the rest of the world was a mistake

You're right, it's deathmatch where you have to wait for the round to end before being playing again unless you drop the server and start in another one from the start.
It's just CS:GO all over again but with no teams and matches lasting about 5 times longer, that's all.

It's still a shitty concept since it's 100 players on the same server out of which a single one will win, therefore in average you'll lose 99% of matches unless you're playing against worse players.
And since the TTK is so low, you're gonna spend more time loading a map than actually fighting.

It's every reason anyone could possibly have to switch from Counter Strike to Quake or Unreal but multiplied by 10.
It's utter shit in game design and the only people that like it are the faggots that don't want a game more complicated than shooting guns at people you see and camp when you don't see them.

That sounds pretty funny OP but to do that I'd have to actually play PUBG which I'd prefer not to do

Well apparently it is a big deal and Chinese players are flooding the game when Westerners are playing it.

PUBG players whose gaming experience is reduced by Chinese players. Does this really need to be spoonfed to you?

PUBG is more complicated than most other shooters, such as CS:GO. Doesn't matter whether you like the game or not.

You'll likely want to use the Chinese characters for this to reach maximum effect, for instance use六四事件 to reference Tiananmen Square.

The domestic market alone would be enough to keep hollywood afloat.

IT's a buggy piece of shit where aiming and shooting are baby tier, even compared with autistic shit like CS GO and it's spray patterns.
Movement is also just walking or riding vehicles, cooperation and team coordination is actualy detrimental to the game since that's not the whole point of "only one will survive!"
And because of the short TTK, it matters more who sees who first than who aims better or who has the better gun.

It's a shit game with a skill ceiling so low you could mistake it for the floor, where luck plays the biggest role in who wins and that's why casuals like it so much. Because there's nothing to learn or improve, there's just playing the game and that's it.

I actually would like the idea if people could respawn and you had the base building mechanics of Fortnite, plus a much bigger health pool and squads of 5 players.
The game would be about building the best bases to defend you and your team and every other player would be heavy attrition on it since they keep respawning.
Plus, you wouldn't be able to end fights in 2 seconds so killing someone would be a waste of resouces you'd have to balance with what you'll get out of it.
There's a lot more that can be done with this idea that will never be done however because that's not the point of the game. The whole point is just to have a game about going around shooting people with whatever you found and that's all there is to it.

this

It has non-hitscan guns, bullet drop, leaning, crouching and prone. It has team modes where teams, not individual players, are the winner. It has vehicles, weapon customization and healing items that take time to deploy. It has a a limited inventory and part of the skillset is looting someone's corpse as quickly as possible for the most important items, lest you get shot while you are distracted.

You are allowed to dislike a game without misrepresenting it.

I don't think pubg even directly competes with games like CS and other small FPS games. It appeals to different crowd.

Avarage monkey is propably smarter than you but that doesnt mean they arent inferior to humans in general.
Try again.

So it's DayZ and every other game in the same genre, but with none of the permanence those games have.

Which would matter for long range fights, which I'm sure the game is filled to the brim with.

And I'm allowed to criticize the shitty "features" a game has without my personal opinion of the game being brought forward as an argument as to why those facts don't apply to it.
If you're gonna reply to everyone with "you just don't like it", you're no different than a toddler defending his shitty drawing from actual criticism with the same non-argument.

Of course it appeals to a different crowd, that's my whole point.
Classical arena shooters, class based shooters and even CS:GO have a modicum of "learning" attached to them. You don't play the game equally well after several hours since you improve based on what you learned from your experience.
Note please that I'm not defending any of these games nor do I necessarily consider them good, but it is part of it's design that players do improve and learn a lot about the game mechanics by playing it.

Meanwhile, PUBG is made for people that would rather have none of that shit. They want to start playing and be as good as everyone else from the get go, which is why the game features very simple intuitive controls and concepts such as "shoot the other guys to win" and "point your gun at your target to hit him".
It's for a lazy crowd that just wants to play a game with no effort placed into it. It clearly has it's place in the market considering the success it had but it's not less well designed just because of that.

user, you cherry picked two highly marketable movies for the western audiences. Superhero movies and fucking STAR WARS.

I've seen a lot of long range fights, including fights where the player is at a severe disadvantage due to not having a scope. Like the player doesn't even know where the shots are coming from.

You're blatantly mispreresenting the game's features.

thats all well and good except for when the game devolves into peek-a-boo. Low TTK isnt inherently bad but when everyone gets the drop on everyone else its basically cowadooty. The entire thing could be much better with a smaller map and preset and carefully balanced spawn zones. Without making everything random you create an algorithm that selects a preset loadout from a list and then spreads that loadout over a predetermined area. A hidden point value system would prevent too many of a certain loadout from appearing too close together. This would put more players on even ground.

The biggest problem is the map though. Huge fucking fields allowing you to be seen from every fucking angle. Needs more cover and the urban environments need to be more then houses on a block. Overall though the map should be much smaller with a slower kill field radius reduction to compensate.

Which means you either need a vehicle or another route.

Most of the staff are Korean.

Clinkz and Pugna yeah, had to have been copyright because they did change some names a little while ago too that were probably in the same boat.

The medicine is not playing a horrible game

Anedotal evidence. Said by a biased person as well, you're just saying that because you like the game. :D

G O O D G A M E D E S I G N
What was that I said about fights being mostly about "who sees who first" than about aiming or what weapons you have?

And you're not representing any at all besides shit that you find in every single zombie survival crafting sandbox open world experience.
Face it pal, PUBG is DayZ but with no zombies or respawning or base building and nothing extra so it's even worse than a shitty game.

Yeah, if it was the Chinese who kept that shit in the theaters I'd be pissed as well. Nothing worse than star wars and capeshit. However it seems like neither is that popular in China. They only like Transformers for some reason. For everything else the domestic market is still the biggest.

It's not ancedotal evidence, it's just what the game is like. It's set on a huge island with long view distances. There are sniper rifles and scopes in the game. There is a mixture of long, medium and short distance combat with weapons suitable for each.

I haven't even played PUBG and I'm never going to, I've just watched people play it. Since I have a brain I am able to deduce what the game is like.

What else do you expect when the shooter is far away–possibly with a suppressor–and you're in the middle of an open area surrounded by hills and trees and buildings?

Seeing someone first doesn't guarantee you are going to win, because you might have worse aim and/or a worse gun.

It's entirely irrelevant how many other games have these same features. You were misrepresenting the game's features. That was the point. Nothing else.

or maybe a map that isnt designed to get you flanked.

It's probably the same model they use for human meat, so they both became bread.

How about you off yourself and check em

It isn't designed to get you flanked. It's just a big, realistic island. Sometimes the terrain is to your advantage and sometimes not. Part of the skillset is making sure it's the former.

Tell the gook company who owns the soyboy studio to region block the chinks, good fucking luck you retard who paid for this, go back to reddit.

You don’t understand the point of the game. In real life you don’t get to whine about being shot by someone you didn’t see, and you don’t get to complain that your military campaign can’t continue because your men will be flanked if they go to X city or Y plain. The game isn’t designed to be a good game. It’s designed to be completely random bullshit for the sole purpose of getting streamers to waste even more of their lives on it. As far as I think about it, it’s an interesting loadout and combat system that is utterly ruined by bullshit mechanics. You can spend 10 minutes running around and gathering the best shit and be killed in one hit by someone against whom you couldn’t have defended and which your equipment did nothing to stop. It’s the perfect propaganda tool.

Best thing about PlayStation is that there is no crossplay with Xbox, just PC.

Honestly I wish there were servers just for North Europeans and Scandies.

Do you hate pubg because it's popular?

i understand exactly the point of the game. Its the same shit as dayz or rust or whatever the fuck else. Shit on someone who had no chance of killing you back, and then take their shit.

its definitely designed to get you flanked.

It's a giant realistic island. It's like real life. It's not a Counter-Strike map and it isn't supposed to be.

Clinkz is not untouched

how to force dubs

its not realistic and i never said it should be a counterstrike map you dumb nigger

take a walk outside and look at all the shit you could conceivably hide behind

Holy shit user, how much faggotry can one post contain? Go back to cuckchan or reddit.

Clinkz and Pugna are still skeletal in the western client. Implying that Skeleton King was changed in the western client solely to appease the Chinese audience, when they already had a censored version prior to the change is retarded.

He was changed because you can't have a character named Skeleton King in China, you're still saying it's a skeleton. They had to change the entire character. Pugna isn't called skeleton.

And they weren't trying to appease to the Chinese audience, they were trying to appease to the chink government.

Here's the problem. Over 90% of cheaters in the game are chinese. So now tons of games are being flooded with cheaters. It's like when Call of Duty World at War's multiplayer died (besides zombies) because everyone was just cheating by phasing through the floor and killing everyone and Activision/Treyarch refused to fix it. Only to add more maps instead. Chinese player outnumber US and EU players by a large amount and people are sick of having their game ruined by cheaters. It doesn't help when most of these chinese players act like shitheads too so even if you don't encounter a cheater, it will be an aisan BR with a shit connection.

How to fix it? Region locking or servers for certain regions. When asking the creators they were essentially told "Stop being so intolerant shitlords." Obviously, chinese bring in a ton of money and now he doesn't need to give a shit about the quality of the game. He's swimming in money.

Yeah it's a shitty problem but people were actually stupid enough to hype and pay for an unfinished game. Now the game is officially out and guess what? It's still an unoptomized mess that looks like it's still a beta (in the actual sense. Not just a demo called a beta to dodge criticism like DICE). You reap what you sow normalfags. Saying that, I have yet to play this game and wasn't ever interested. Just read up on some news about it.

So they redid a character's model and ran an event for the change when they could have just changed the character's name in the Chinese client (which wasn't a problem when the game first launched in China)? Okay buddy.

Would the OP be truly effective then?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/suicide/

If it was just his name that upset China they would have just changed his name. They could have called him Ostarion.

Just make sure to do it in Chinese so the censors pick up on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_blacklisted_keywords_in_China should cover you.

Some good ones to use include:
天安門事件 (Tienanmen Square Massacre)
藏独 (Tibetan independence)
民進黨 / 民进党 (Taiwan Democratic Progressive Party)
江賊 / 江贼, 賊民 / 贼民 / 江賊民 / 江流氓 (all describe Jiang Zemin as a bandit)

ching ching ling long big thong walla balla bing bong

The Chinese constantly cheat
The Chinese are a scourge on humanity. They don't belong in multiplayer games, much less real life. Taiwan>China btw

This game is shit, but OP has come up with a great idea. We could basically get the chinese government to work for us.

PUBG is getting too popular for a foreign-owned game, the CCCP will crack down on it soon enough.

PUBG will probably just banning people for "racism".
Also, I'm not gonna buy this turd.

There actually is very little to hide behind where I live. Wide open streets arranged in a grid. Checkmate dumb nigger.

Sure don't buy PUBG, but we could attempt this in other games and get the chinese banned.

We should post the blacklisted words in every place where the chinks could lurk. I think leaving comments with the taboo words under chink media would be a good start.

Chinks have been around in online gaming since its conception. The game is owned by a Chinese company which is owned by Tencent. Good luck with that and or stop playing one of the shittiest genres in gaming ever to be invented. The battle royal format only works in the context of the Japanese book, get over it.

The map should be a trailer park with trash everywhere to hide behind.

Isn't this the game where if a popular streamer so much as implies that someone, including completely legit players that dumpster their ass, is cheating they get banned instantly by the devs?

Who cares, just let them shit and crash it all. The faster we can make things shittier to normalfags instead of letting them live with their illusion of good things, the better.

Is there a way to get into servers if the game is pirated? What if one person buys the game and invites hacked clients into the lobby or something?

Always the same bullshit and then like clockwork when called out the retard follows up with

while conveniently forgetting that Skeleton King had the very same non-skeleton-china model.

Skeleton King was changed because Skeleton King reappeared as a boss in Blizzards Diablo 3 (Valve already had some minor leagal battles over Dota 2 with Blizzard). The other skeleton-heroes stayed just like they were because Pugna and Clinkz aren't Bosses in recent Blizzard games.

I don't think so. The creator is in such a nice spot at the moment. A shit ton of people playing all around the world combined with loot boxes. He's swimming in money and has so much influence that other companies are starting to add their own "Battle Royal" mode. Even if every US and EU player left, he still has the whole chinese market who is willing to stay despite ruining the game for everyone else.

Lets say people do follow up with the stunt in the OP. The chinese are the cheaters. They would just mute the other player, activate cheats, and proceed to slaughter them. Others who are not in the plan may just report them for being obnoxious or racist. Chinese players could also do the same. All this would lead to is even more chaos. What US and EU players need to do is band together and boycott in mass while constantly blowing up his twitter or the companies fax machine with a clear reason why they won't play anymore. However, unlike China and Japan, western gamers can't boycott shit. They can't band together to make a single message for the most part. Just look how long it took people to band against EA in mass. Same with Destiny. It took months of one fuck up after another to stop them from playing and go back to Destiny 1.

The guy will start caring once his source of income is threatened. But casuals care too much about playing with their friends and having epic streams to change anything for the better.

Nigger Literally all around me is ocean

一分钱一分货

Then hide in the fucking ocean.

There's Bacarudas in there though

The PUBG devs will earlier ban players from discussing politics than the Chinese government ban them from playing the game.

By the way this won't work. Most people owning a computer in China live in Hong Kong, that works completely differently than Continental China.

source on that pic

It's 2018 user, the Chink government decided to allow its ant colony on to the PUBG Steam server.

hownew.ru

Too new to know every source for weird anime shit apparently

Oh come next you will say you like minus8

Its on o ake o ort mo

The chink government will only move if anyone within their borders uses those keywords.
Redpilling the chink population of pubg will do absolutely nothing because unless they're dumb enough to start using the same words on their social media or blogs, it wouldn't show up on their government's radar.
Also unless you can type in traditional chinese or speak it well enough without a terrible accent it'd just come across as gibberish.

The better way is to just shoot them on sight.

You're an retard.

Rondo Duo by Tinklebell. The cute animations are better than the porn.

Drain the ocean and use the reefs as cover.

Reminder that futa is degenerate fetish only enjoyed by those who like seeing trannies fuck their women

Looked it up and you're right, it looks fucking weird.

The girls have dicks? Even more reason to not get it then. why the fuck is futa even a thing?

Reminder that you are a faggot.

Thats pretty tumblr of you.

Just becuase its stylized enough to be bearable to you doesn't make it not degenerate

No Patrick, Poison is not a futa.

Just fuck off faggot.
Also 2D =/= 3D.

>guys buy (((PUBG))) so we can redpill chinese!
Holy shit, even our shills have become terrible.

You would know, you fucking faggot.

Not sure who's more annoying, futafags or stormfags.

>>>/reddit/

A futanari is exclusively a hermaphrodite, almost always with the appearance of a female outside of having an extra genital. If it doesn't have both then it isn't futa.

One of the worst things that could possibly happen to the civilized world would be the Chinese getting their freedom. I'm thankful to the Chinese government for keeping those subhumans on a short lease.

But aren't they like that because of they meaningless existence made so by the state of their nation?

Or, you know, not play garbage games like PUBG.

Trannies aren't futas.

Because some degenerates want to see women dick women. I already like yuri but actual girl on girl carpet munching is boring. Seeing a girl getting fucked by a strap-on isn't as interesting either.

Why argue a chicken-vs-egg scenario when they're all bugmen? China is dead, Taiwan and Hong are the leftovers of China's past people and they're already getting subverted by said bugmen.

I'm pretty sure this game comes free with a 1070 or something, maybe someone should attempt what OP is saying

>went on (((steam))) forums to check for solution to bug in serious sam fusion

There are so many of these subhumans that they will find every instance, every mention of this shitty nu-battleroyale mode possible. I guess it reminds them of their country and they eat it up like Germans play forklift simulator games.

No, it uses servers by the company behind the game and you need a legitimate steam key and steam account to connect to those servers.

Enjoy your fucking chinman you faggots.

Women with dicks is just fucking weird though, I don't see the appeal. You might as well just get a man to take over the woman's place.

Isn't that progressive of them.

>>>/hgg/41798
Special mention to this man's work. Special bitching for Holla Forums losing some of the WebMs.

Futa is vastly better though since most of the time it's literal magic with no complications or associated mental issues.

No its was Blizzard

Does this one have a penis too? This is very important I need to know.

On half of those animations there's a weird filter over them, is that in the original game? because my eyes a shit and it makes it difficult to see

Cuck.

None of them originally have a penis, the penises are infectious.

That's some gay shit right there.

Probably. Although some of those were done as he was figuring out how to render them correctly, due to oddities in how the original flashes were done.

Haven't actually played it yet but supposedly they all end up with them. It's literally about girls infecting each other with magic penises.

Most of them get a magical penis at some point. I didn't play very long but I think they get and lose them when it's convenient.

I would rather look at a woman than a man. But I also like seeing blowjobs and leglocking sex so it fills both of those. Not going to deny it's weird. I still barely like futa on futa and that heavily depends on the artist. Futa on male instantly kills any erection I had.

I don't think so. In the context of the story, the dick is a curse that passes from girl to girl. Never finished it though.

Since this might as well be a HGG thread, how many of you are looking forward to this getting turned to a hentai and not by a shitty studio? The flat lolibaba is clearly the best girl. Just look at that smile.

exhentai.org/g/1045961/c109a4b26f/

this should be a comedy not some porn game

You clearly can't understand what I'm saying. If the woman has a penis then it might as well be a man. Penises on a woman aren't attractive.
Yes, I too like to spout random insults instead of saying anything useful.

Well, I'm not planning on torrenting the game anyway so nevermind. Shame about the non penis lady webms though. Cant fucking SEE THEM

futaXfemale is for feminist tumblrdykes trying to convince themselves that they can find dicks without men attached to them.

That's not hyberbole or a joke. I went to tumblr to tap into their porn supply and that was the most popular tag I found. You're jerking off to the same thing feminists are.

Futa is a hentai term for a girl who grew a dick, not a girly boy.
Go back.

What do chinamen think of the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom?

Even if that were a valid point (Which it isnt becuase a female who's been turned into a male isnt any less degenerate than a male thats been made to look like a female) thats still saying "Hey you know what will make this beautiful woman even better? A DICK!"

Those dubs confirm once and for all that traps, futa, and any variant thereof is gay

Checked
what are you, gay?

The FUTA Community

My god, where is that from?
Please.

He keeps doing it.

They keep liking it

Shit. He's bigger than me.

Besides I actually like the animation for Rondo Duo, as weird as it is, and most of the time it's PoV, or the other girl is out of frame enough you don't need to know.

Kill yourself you faggot. Go back to tumblr or any leftist site that agrees that every hentai tag is related to their mental illness.

That's every single FPS though. You could play with the shittiest class/weapon on any game, but if you flank properly you should be able to kill anyone no matter their Loadout if you shoot first and use cover. This is hardly unique to pubgay.

2 inches when flaccid, 6.5 inches when fully erect, the difference is so noticeable that for a majority of my childhood it confused me greatly because i thought flaccid penis size directly correlated with erect penis size which is clearly not the case

Christianity is verboten in China, so they’re not legally allowed to think about it.

I'm pretty sure they just use penis pumps.

Watching men have sex makes you a cuck.

Correct. A girly boy is an Otokonoko (男の娘) which is a play on the word 男の子.

Holy shit this is fucking genius, shame I don't have pubg though

It's Photoshop.

Thats some dedication to find a woman with an ugly face, male body and then add a shadow of the dick.

The story isn't even supposed to be taken seriously. Like all nukige, the plot is to justify the porn and is built around it.

I don't give a shit. They probably eat pizza too. Won't stop me from liking it. Besides Tumblr is terrible for lewds besides a select few artists who don't post anywhere else like Slugbox. You would be better off just going on the panda and looking up futa under "image sets". You would most likely find much better content that isn't western garbage.

A bunch of internet hermits found a hidden retarded meme stone in a dessert, anything is possible.

No. You fucking newfag monkey. I'm not the guy who likes Futa here. I'm telling you you're fucking retarded, obnoxious and don't belong because you pretended to know about something you didn't.

There's the door, and don't come back. Most of us absolutely hate faggots like you who pretend to know what they're talking about and pretend to fit in like they've been here since forever. If you don't know something as basic as what a Futa is, and are the type of person that goes into threads strutting like a fresh Holla Forumstard thinking he's topshit, you were never going to "fit in" from the start.
A good newfag would have, at least, lurked for a few years or asked in the thread. So I repeat: go back.

I had a theory at the time that the worst degenerates have the best porn stashes. That theory was mostly a failure though I did find at least a few decent artists.

If you are referring to the niggerfrog you ought to head back to /r/donald.

Doujin are a clusterfuck 80% of the time. I still don't see the appeal.

If you had taken a step back and looked at what you are doing just for a millisecond you wouldn't be in this predicament.

Since there is basically two threads about this up right now.

Not my problem, I also do not play online only multiplayer shit games.

">They probably eat pizza too. Won't stop me from liking it."
baka

Top tier.

Should've used a better image, made myself look retarded. Anyway I dont give a shit about futa, it's just a bunch of pixels at the end of the day
fucking gay pixels that is

My whole point was that futa is weird and nasty, I went off track. As did this entire thread. RIP OP

Unless you mean not-degeneracy like handholding which can become the best porn.

Thanks Obama.

Less gay then 99% of gay.

Chinese:
I matched with a chinese american the other day, and even he, in his own words, "hates these fucking chinks."

Nah, nigga, it's the 9gag stone.

Why don't you tell us more? I'm sure you have plenty of research.

Reminder it’s buried in Spain and made out of limestone, which is very reactive to vinegar.

we must destroy the chink menace how do we force they dictators ban video games forever?

user, that's why I said image sets. You could even go with Artist CGs if you're into that. Also I don't know what you mean by clusterfuck. They're pretty simple to follow. There haven't been many times I had to flip pages back and fourth to figure out what the fuck was going on.

What do you want me to do? Stock having a fetish? If I could just pick my fetish I would go with something much more abundant.

Where have I seen that artist’s work before? Or something similar/traced, likely, since faggots, kikes, and liberals never create anything of their own… It’s familiar.

It's from that faggy free VN some user ripped into recently, the one stuffed full of memes and ridiculous meta nonsense.

Most CGs don't do a lot for me.

So they never got to experience Mr. Bones, Medievil or Undertale?

this tbh

why is there nothing sacred around me?

They want Japan to have open borders so they get flooded with (((diversity))). Gas the bugs.

I hope some retarded turbovirgin gets arrested for vandalism trying to damage it.

Looks like someone's upset.

Let the yellow monkeys ruin this game for the normalfags. The shitty studio that made it attacked Gamers to defend streamers. Anything bad that happens to them is well deserved.

Nope, none of these games were released in China.
There's a change.org petition for UnderTale though, but I'm certain nothing will come of that.

>>>/gaschamber/

You are fucking closeted fag, kill yourself.

are a*

dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?

What did I do?

Ed was right, you guys are faggots.

>>>/reddit/

Japanese Undertale fanbase is going to shit on its own because they're picking up all the cancerous "muh OC" and "muh alternate universe" horseshit that ruined the English-speaking fandom.

Trust me, I've been a fan of that game and I've watched the autists, SJWs, and general Sonic-esque cancer crowd ruin it for two and a half years. I can see the signs. There are few pains greater than having a game you genuinely enjoyed get taken over and smeared by these people. Japan is not safe, there was already too much overlap. They've already started to dip their toes into the cancerous waters.

I don't play PubG but this sounds hilarious as it would troll all of China.

off yourself

Japan is already a multi-culti shithole, considering it's a (((yank)))-occupied country.

When your political views align with the chinese government, it might be time to question yourself.

Where are you from? Just curious.

Source?

That would be a good idea if I played that piece of shit.

Is it just me, or did like 20 actual Chinks come out of the woodwork to shit up this thread?

I would've figured Holla Forums would be banned in China on the count of the great firewall

Nah, they're Africa-tier corrupt.

Do you think I give a shit about your weenie, you fucking nigger?

Are you all retarded? He's literally telling you to use bootleg copies to STOP PUBG from being so popular. I thought Holla Forums's mission statement was to make gaming great again, not just posting smug anime grills and chanting about mods doing it for a few hotpockets.

What the fuck

Check InternetHistorian's video for coordinates, if you're in the area go and be a goy among goiym. Don't take photos but add a tripcode. You'll be showered in lewds.

Niggers don’t have larger dicks. Don’t spread kike lies.

user…

Its from some retarded VN we had a thread about a week ago I think.

Sure, Lo Ping, lets not anger your Chinese overlords by bringing up touchy subjects that the CCCP has dedicated vast sums of money and bandwidth towards detecting online and has used in the past as a stick to beat foreign-owned companies with, that'll never work, right? Instead a dozen random fuckheads who've already bought the game should send angry tweets and avoid playing the game for all of two weeks before slinking back to it.

If anything they'd be Hai Ping.

I'm sure you will anger a lot the chinese overlords by buying and playing their game. Buy some lootboxes will you are at it too!