suprafiles.org/cnhfm0kga8cu
suprafiles.org/k3jbqjstngyu
suprafiles.org/zqwsj0347e75
suprafiles.org/bso7ayuru7qj
suprafiles.org/wzgdcbvrya76
suprafiles.org/xrm6afobzi43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous webm thread archive.is/6dCEZ

Fucked up the ending, it got cut off early, I'm still using VP8 converters and cannot into VP9 yet.

why?

In fairness VP9 requires much longer encode times so there are situations where it's not worth it, especially if your system is a toaster.

That said why can't you update your ffmpeg?

Size limit is 14 mb now right?

yes you did fuck up but not for the reasons you listed

Don't know how to do it, I'm not very techy but I hear VP9 is where its at.

One day maybe when someone makes a Webm9 for retards .exe I'll upgrade to VP9

I'm using that old converter from like 2015 to do the converting, I can't find a new tool..

If you truly are on a shit computer, the fine. But otherwise try various bitrates on VP8 until you hit the sweet spot, and then do the ~hour long VP9.

Wrong one

16 last I checked.

Not a fan of far cry huh, or is it ubisoft. Oh well.

Is he running like Sonic?

and genre related

The jew?

Sure looks like it

One Mighty Kek

No sound, and the chink did it worse.

postan nasheeds

I only posted that one because the other one is posted up here

You're not wrong, but still a doublenigger

Very cute user. :3

This is what the average American will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful

I did not need to see that.

Have you seen the hot new political movement, Liberalistism?

keep that shit on youtube fuccboi

Now I really want to be a clown who's being sucked off by a qt midget in front of a morbidly obese retard in baby clothes.

But is Sargon willing to accept his place as the successor to Mosley?

What's the source on the music?

Does he look like someone that can say 'no' to anything?He's raising another man's child for god's sakes

why is the negative space completely opaque? looks like shit.

looks like a decent flash game, hope you didn't pay for it;^)

Returned after about an hour of gameplay, it's all the same.

Is that a nuhou?

Was she offering her seks?

Yes, and she is fierce!

No, she is just acting like a dog.

They are progressing too quickly!

Don't worry, alcoholism and dumbass thrill seekers will always keep us in check.

Soon we will be able to send dogs into space.

that first one is 200 percent comfy

Its like a real life S.t.a.l.k.e.r, only less gritty and realistic, and more friendly looking.
I thought that was because of nukes and x-men mutants. Is it always like that?

What? Winter fog? Its not uncommon where I live. Being in a forest in the the winter is one of the most peaceful things ever. Only thing you hear is snow crunch.

Living on the equator makes you forget these things.

If you live near a large source of water in an area that reaches sub zero temperatures you're bound to have fog in the winter, its pretty neat when it coats everything in a tiny layer of ice.
Except when you actually have to be somewhere and its coated your car.

My friend is asking about life is strange. Anyone got those life is strange webms I occasionally see in these threads?

nice webm, user

bite me

i'm starting to see a patern emerge with this game

too bad scp foundation became infested with SocJus plague

that's the joke

Those are some pretty dope beats you got there. Mind giving me a full name of the artist?

Second Webm in a painting by Ilya Repin, but what is the song called?

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.
Unlike this webm.

I'm not surprised.
But that doesn't make me less sad.

Could I request something? It was a webm of the squid sisters dancing to a traditional Japanese song.

saucefags deserve to be bullied
everything you need is on the cover, god damn it

Surrender our future was funnier

I already tried googleing something like "Hybrid Prototype" or "Huberd Prototype" but nothing besides bullshit comes up.

Though I do like how what looks like the MC from They Live is driving the wrecking ball that destroys the mosque.

Sauce?

There's a pretty simple way to get around not being to decipher the text. It's not my fault you're too retarded to figure it out.

go back to cuckchan you illiterate retards

I'm not even webm-autist, but I am tired of people posting shitty non-vidya webms in the thread for video game webms on the board for video games

If you're gonna get upset over people going off topic on Holla Forums, you might as well save yourself a lot of time and asspain by either hiding the webm thread or leaving the board entirely. It's always been a problem for Holla Forums and it always will.

Disgusting.

I forgot to reverse image search a fucking screenshot
End my life.

it's been getting much worse recently, correlating with the influx of halfchanners

Devilman Crybaby

Testing heretical cropping of the gui.

Ohh no, a weeb!

Does anyone have this webm of the club dancing? Used to be a threadly obligatory

3D>2D, get off the internet mr virgin.

What a gent

everything about that webbum screams kike-enabled corruption of western european caucasoid beauty standards.

you just out fagged the user who posted it, congrats.

Anyone got the webm of the sheboon that breaks her neck doing that?

these faggot nu-males don't know anything, ponytails are the best

The only bad thing I see there is that she smokes. Well unless there is something I miss

they are just acting in that webm.

heres a webm if you care so much anyway. Hes the only youtuber I've seen with a genuine laugh.

damn, that was painful to watch

He needs to grow some balls and smack his bitch mother. Tell her to go make some tendies.

You're retarded.

I just bingewatched this because you named it and now I feel like shit. Thanks.

what gaym

Umbra Spire :Bottomless Pit

Good Webms

Bad Webms

Just post more of that cool game pls.
Also what is that cool game?

Out of curiosity, I binge watched the show because of your comment. Now I feel like shit. Thanks.

aids moby the clown

I'm going to guess Lost ark online

Good to see BeamNG getting some love on Holla Forums.

K-Kojima?

holy shit what is this from?

Tasteless faggots.

The internet is a magical place.

That was hard to watch.

Imagine if you anal vored a homeless person for his money and used it to buy a pizza.

I guess we know now who they get their financing from

He just couldn't contain his pride from being a shitholer

Of course they don't care about facts, they just want to be mad at Trump.

I haven't gotten past episode four even though i started watching it last week because i don't want to feel like shit. Your welcome, I'm sorry

Very hard watch but very important to see how far some people have strayed from God's light (and I aint even religious heh). And learning what not to become. Sad. I bet he is the average krautchanner too.

Willing to lose your family over a tiger fleshlight is never the way vros.

Literally my childhood dream

ervy tiem

everyone has to live their own life, there is nothing wrong with using a fleshlight. If your family can't accept it you have to move on and start your own live.

user, as much you'd hate to admit it, you know that's simply not true

lol

That looks like a fun build,i should try that sometime,also,song?

BBRRAAAAPPPPPP

that's your opinion, nothing wrong with masturbating.

great…. now we have fart fetishists in this thread.

there's a lot wrong with it

I feel sorry for the mother for still holding some hope on that faggot for wanting to take him to a vacation with her, I'd have just locked him in the basement and left him to starve there.

the question is not whenever your family can accept it, the question is whenever you should be in the position of needing it in the first place

t. disgusting furry

That's my main source of anger against modern degenerates like furries, trans, and such. Not the practice in itself, but the level of transformation in their psyche that makes them lie to themselves to believe that they're ALWAYS RIGHT, and that it doesn't matter if you're an asshole with everyone else, including your family and friends (even if they follow the typical and shitty christian values, they're your family mate), as long as that lie is mantained and your fetish is safe and recognized.

I see your point but don't agree in this case, that mother seemed like she really cared for her son until he went deadpan. Who this mans think he is, Nietzsche? Ungrateful, deserved to be kicked out… him and his furry fetish.

Family is a very important thing in life imo. Busting a nut is fine I guess but family, especially one that cares, should CUM first.

The worst thing about is how they push their degenerate fetishes on everyone else and demand to be accepted, this is why the faggotry rights movement shit ruined everything.
Keep whatever you do with your genitals inside your bedroom and don't make a fucking culture about it.

Powerwolf - In The Name Of God.

That's why I said that you have to move on. Move out of your parents place and start your own live.

Well I mean, that's kind of her job. She is the one who got pregnant so she has to deal with that kid as good as she can. Once he is 18 he can move out, but until then she better be a loving and caring mother.

Thank ya

You're a waste of oxygen to this fucking world

Am I the only one who used to zone out in science class every time I turned to a page with a little island display showing all the layers of the Earth and rain cycles, thinking, "Ah, what I would do to live on this little pretty piece of land next to a volcano and fish prehistoric fish with my crush over there."

Buddy, that's the law in Germany (I assume those are germans). Parents can kick their kids out at 18 but are legally required to watch over them until they are 25. So until he is 18 he has to watch over him and after that everyone can live their own live in peace. It's not normal to live with your parents for the rest of your life.

good quality webm

Just because most people do it, it doesn't mean it's right.

Ok, i'll admit i didn't know that. But the main and remaining problem is that even if that's true, these little fuckers think they can do whatever they want and shit on everyone else in their family who doesn't share their fetishes mainly because, as you well said, they'll keep being mantained for some good years, so there's no threat there.

They take the money with no shame whatsoever, fuck in your very being just because you don't agree with them and dissappear. If that happened to you with your sons (inb4 i ain't having no sons, gonna live my own life, YOLO), would YOU take it as good as you are discussing here with us?
Sorry for the speech, i'll webm a little to contribute and depurate my anger

I'm a genius, i know

I have looked for the source of that for far too long!
I'm convinced a nsfw doesn't exist, and that it's the universe playing a trick on me.

Pretty sure it's made by Mike Inel and there's nothing more to it than that webm.

How did you record it?

I think he's describing mercurium poisoning, when he said "silver love" I was sure of it.

some things never change

I try to get into 2hu but I can't because of how they have the 'hitbox' set up for your character. I'm so used to playing bullet hells where if something so much as scrapes a single pixel on the edge of your sprite, you get hit. In 2hu, it's like shots can pass over and around you constantly as long as it doesn't strike some tiny area in the center of your sprite (or somewhere). In OP's webm alone it looks like they'd get hit a million times but shots pass "through" them, I can't imagine how that doesn't bother anyone else, it grates against all my shmup booletells instincts.

I dont see any of the symptoms, I think hes just insane.

Feels right. Stay mad I guess.

You're stretching it there. The upset is about writing off immigrants from an entire continent as undesirables regardless of their ability. Trump should've just said he wants to structure immigration so that it benefits the most qualified individuals rather than individuals from specific countries, and there wouldn't have been as much of a controversy.

You can't see the hitbox?

I don't think he's mad, I know people like this, they think that you'll harm yourself with sin or something

t. degenerate faggot

We have flat earthers, creationists, and moonlanding deniers on this board. Frankly this would be fun to see if I were on a political board. Not Holla Forums.

Thanks, but that gives me nothing related to the webms, the just oblivion, xcom and death grips. Is that a translated name or something?

This has nothing to do with the people of Haiti who make something of themselves etc, the country is indeed a shithole, and what Trump is upset about it all the immigrants they let in 99% of them are people who can't even read or write who just end up being another tick on an already taxed system

Nobody has problems with immigrants who want to come here and contribute to society, it's the lowest denomination of almost literally all of them that get into the country which upsets people

And this pisses off liberals because…..fuck if I know

The poor are just marginalized victims of opression under their ideology, so they just pretend the reason people don't want illegals is because "racism" and not because they are violating immigration laws that are there to make sure we don't take people who would be useless or an outright detriment to the nation.

You can when using focus mode, which also makes you slower, but that was only added in Touhou 7.

I agree with you about the state of the countries, but the controversy is over whether the President is racially biased or not because the phrasing of his comment and comments in the past leaves that question up in the air.

This surely made me feel the aesthetic of 90's japan.

absolutely kino

With some 80s german music no less

early 90's as fuck
I love it

>being a (((Venetian)))

Okay… so what did she say?

cheese baguette eiffel tower

Jacques pepin le costeau escargot

Omlette du fromage

She offered to become his wife if he converted to Islam.

Je voudrais une croissant
Je suis enchante
Ou est le bibliotheque?
Voila mon passport
Ah, Gerard Depardieu
Baguette, Ah ah ah
Baguette, oh oh oh ah oh
Ba Ba ba-ba Bow!

Foux du fa fa
Foux du fa fa fa faa
Foux du fa fa
Ah Ee Ah
Foux du fa fa
Foux du fa fa fa faa
Foux du fa fa
Ah Ee Ah

Et maintenant le voyage a la supermarche!
Pamplemousse
Ananas
Jus d'orange
Boeuf
Soup du jour
Camembert
Jacque Cousteau
Baguettte

Bon jour
Bon jour
Bon jour
Bon jour, monsieur
Bonjour mon petit bureau de change
Ca va?
Ca va
Ca va?
Ca va
Voila – le conversation a la parc.
Ou est le livre?
A la bibliotheque
Et le musique dance?
Et le discotheque
Et le discotheque
C'est ci, baby!
Un, deux…
Un, deux, trois, quatre

Ba ba ba-ba bow!
Foux du fa fa
Foux du fa fa fa faa
Foux du fa fa
Ah Ee Ah
Foux du fa fa
Foux du fa fa fa faa
Foux du fa fa
Ah Ee Ah

Ou est le piscine?
Pardon moi?
Ou'est le piscine?
Uh…
Splish splash
Uh…
Eh…Oh…Eh
Je ne comprends pas.
Parlez-vous le francais?
Eh?
Parlez-vous le francais?
Uh ….No
Uuhh

Foux du fa fa
Foux du fa fa fa faa
Foux du fa fa
Ah Ee Ah
Foux du fa fa
Foux du fa fa fa faa
Foux du fa fa
Ah Ee Ah
Ba ba ba-ba bow!

Source?

Dang.

"A continuation of the OVA series, the adventures of Tokyo policewomen Natsumi and Miyuki continue in the You're Under Arrest TV series. It's back to Bokuto Precinct, where demented felons and bashful (but hunky) policemen abound, and where the cutest girl in the office… isn't a girl."

Goddamnit Japan even twenty two fucking years ago you were obsessed with traps.

Did I miss a copypasta or something?

The oppai part or the fairy? If the latter, it's part of a small set with a few other tiny monstergirls.

your fetish is lame, what the hell is wrong with you?

holy fuck the second one has no right to be this funny

My french is a little rusty, but I think she said:
"When I said you were "mimi", ….. I was saying you are cute!"

just wait until you get to episode 8.

This is why people who are in Trump's cabinet frequently say "You can't take what he says literally." I'm sure this is exactly what he meant, it's just that Trump doesn't have that "filter" that most politicians have. It's honestly probably the reason he got elected, though.

Has anyone told you that you are cu-cute (some from of abridged cute)? Has anyone told you that you are cute?

looks like american sniper to me

Anyone have the e3 2014 reggie edit where he runs on water and dodges jet missiles?

tara strong a freak

I must watch this.

That's cuckime for you.

I'm sure these could be made smaller, but I don't know shit about dick

teen vids from this month

suprafiles.org/smpv1izh7daq
suprafiles.org/veapizcdpumg
suprafiles.org/2brkt9eqjeq9
suprafiles.org/pqxziafm2sfx
suprafiles.org/dua0t8rvw6wv
suprafiles.org/9a2hkyh0rlvy
suprafiles.org/cnhfm0kga8cu
suprafiles.org/k3jbqjstngyu
suprafiles.org/zqwsj0347e75
suprafiles.org/bso7ayuru7qj
suprafiles.org/wzgdcbvrya76
suprafiles.org/xrm6afobzi43

i think it was unsre väter unsre mütter. (our fathers our mothers) … but im not sure

Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter
German WWII docu-drama about a group of friends.
Watch it. It has some pretty decent feels.

Last time this was posted we all commented how much of a fucking faggot he was for being such a degenerate

stop feeding newfags with things that can be easily found.

fuck

Thot*

nobody is going to make a new one? Or am I just blind and don't see the new thread?

You must be new here then …..

Sauce on the first Webm's song?