4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game to fly helicopters in?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vice city had fun helis

I can't believe Cross Tag Battle is fucking dead.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Played some games, watched some things, the usual.
I want to learn to make things.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

20 DLC CHARACTERS

Any GTA or SR2.

this too

I thought these threads were banned?

jokes on you
its 10AM in my timezone

My first thought was GTA4.

How goes user

Whats that?
What good monica

Whats it like in bongland
How goes user

I was really gonna get it for a Persona Arena sequel, but fuck those kikes.

Learn to make what?

slowpoke

Choplifter on the Sega Master System

To be an artist you have to get off your ass and work.

They really should be

You guys are fags. We're anonymous for a reason.

I went to church alone today. They had a big lunch there. I signed up for some volunteer work on the 27th. Lunch was good.

How come every time I recommend or gift a game to a friend they fucking hate it? I just feel like never doing either again at this point.

I HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING HEADACHE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What'd you do today user?

I don't know. Robots or electronics or somethign

You forgot your words

People would know who I am either way

dead kike on stick alert

Sup nigs! Saturday night (technically sunday morning). But fuck you. I'm drunk. What's happening with you fuckers

no u

Why the fuck are you up?

You'd have to go to a college.

I'm sad cross tag battle is shit.

Did you talk to any white women for once?

What are you recommending exactly?

Drink coffee. Caffeine helps headaches

What you drinking tonight fam

I've successfully alienated my entire guild in less than a week.

I don't like helicopters. Very dangerous for people like me to get rides in them.

Sounds like a good future in a trade. You might have found your calling.

What do you guys have for meals? I need something easy to make

A fighting game Crossover between Blazblue, Persona, RWBY, and Under Night In-Birth. They just announced today that there's going to be 20 DLC characters and that the 20 characters revealed so far is going to be the entire base roster.
everything's ok, I guess. Kinda miffed about Cross Tag. Now I'm curious as to what fighting games don't jew the consumer with DLC nowadays.

nothing.

I didnt get the courage to talk to the qt girl i have my eye on. She looks like she's single tho. When i get my license i will.

A gild in what?

I wish there were more good Mitsuru pics sometimes, everyone focuses on the newer shit.

Guild in what?

Only thing I actually ever cook are breakfast things like eggs/bacon/sausage tbh
How goes user

dont know its probably 9AM in bongland
im from slavistan in central europe
we got first snow in the night
but its not even 1mm

Lost everything a few months back. Now in a borderline NEET situation back at the family's home. Thankfully still holding onto my job, but being back in a town I know little about with the lack of people I know has led to me just fucking around on Holla Forums and playing vidya. Fucking painful man.
Not to mention work has left me with a lung infection after fighting off this year's flu. Shitty times ahead, anons. The rope has never looked more inviting.

If you are at the bottom, living the NEET lifestyle, just stay there. It's much worse when you lose it all, and end back up where you started, worse than before.

Because you're just recommending things that you like, not necessarily things they would be interested in.

No one should. You are a stupid faggot on an image board. Knowing who you are is a waste of neurons.

They were for like a day like a year ago. That same day they created a shitstorm untill the mods capitulated. Foolish Mark.

I think my favorite part about Cross Tag's roster being 50% dlc is that arcsys couldn't even be bothered to make the full team RWBY playable in the base roster. I don't care for RWBY, but that's just embarassing.

I usually just get mcdonalds or just take leftovers from the fridge.

Sapporo and miller. Shoulda bought more beer fam. Fucking shit. How are you rits. Also miller has no fucking alcohol I swear

What do you mean nothing

Cross tag battle? Is that yugioh?

I didn't, just saying you have to go to one.

Hopefully your heart wasn't broken right?

An mmo.

real life when the pilot kinda lets go of the controls, you learn real quick

i fed the cat but i refuse to clean its box, fucks wrong with these guys. Also DBZF open beta had the servers fried in under an hour what a shame

it wasn't a great game but the helicopter sequences in Assault Horizon were kinda fun

Tekken 7 seems to be light on significant DLC. Other than that i just play old arcade fighters over fightcade.

What's the matter? Are you a communist?

Pick one

Eggs are dank

Thats pretty damn lame. Are you still going to buy it?

License to conceal carry?

Whats it like in slalistan then? Whats the food like?

Its not my fault I have this magnetism user

Fucking shattered man. Absolutely fucking shitter-shattered.

Yeah, but now you got a chance for your epic comeback. They'll never see you coming.

License to drive. I dont wanna get into a situation where i can ask her out on a date and not be able to drive her there.

I was born a NEET and I'll die a NEET.
What made you lose so much user?

I'm good. Get to finish off my beer and moonshine tomorrow while watching anime. Really looking forward to it

You can learn things without having a kike tell you them you know

What did you do?

I didn't really do anything. I watched some youtube videos, but that's it. I dindu nuffin.

probably not. It's a shame too. I was kinda hoping to be able to try the P4A and UNIST characters without being jewed but I guess that's not allowed.

Some folk just tumble on down, you dig?

You don't have magnetism. You ask lonely people questions. Questions receive answers as a matter of course.

You are not a magnet. You are a social parasite.

I recommended Persona 5 to a friend, he got frustrated with the… stealth mechanics of all things and returned the game. I'd never heard anyone else complain about that. Also recommended Yakuza 0, it was hated just as much. Recommended and gifted Hotline Miami 1 and 2. He didnt even attempt to git gud and hated it. Keep in mind these were all 3 different guys and just the most recent ones. It baffles me as well, since none of them strike me as being shit at vidya.

It's a crossover headed by Blazblue with Persona Rwby and something else, I forget.

What mmo?

Are you the guy that the cat visited?

RWBY was shafted like hell, holy shit.

Sorry

I wish I know where to learn these things.

Not a real American/10

grandma is cooking some schnitzels right now

Kowai
How goes user

Did you get to try DBZF at all?

I fucking love breakfast burritos

F

What if it ends up being really good?

N-no. . .!
Never know. he might surprise you.

I argued that traps were fucking gay, and the correct term for a man trying to be a woman is tranny, not transexual. Unpopular opinions apparently.

I don't wanna say, you'll bully me.

All good, I'm fucking tired after a day of wandering about looking for things to buy.

Severe Asthma. The lung infection caused more damage. I do mainly manual work and customer service. Couple that with a weak immune system, years in a smoking household as a kid, you have the perfect combination to lead the rest of your life fucked up. Doc says my lung may need to be worked on. Going in on Tuesday for more tests.

A combination of falling in love, ending up in what turned into an abusive relationship, and in the moment I sought to take control of my life, the abuser flipped the table and the shit, and dragged me down with them.. He's doing great still. Moved onto bigger and better things. I'm rotting at the bottom of the world. Fun fucking times.

JUST SAY IT

I think probably Just Cause 2. Also liked those cargo carrier missions in Mercenaries. Mom died. My dog's back legs have stopped responding. Parents almost lost their house due to a mortgage payment fuck up on the company's end. It's been fresh hell since around Thanksgiving but things are evening out a bit again. Have to get the dog to the vet now that money's not as big of an issue. Probably have to have her put down. Shitposting and working out are kept me from completely losing my shit.

Wat. The stealth in persona 5 is the most basic shit. You press x to hide and you can pop out and get the monsters in a surprise attack even if they are facing you if you do it from behind cover.

The other thing is, maybe the qt i was looking at might not exactly be 18 yet so i wanna give it some time too.

19. Im just afraid of driving.

I dig nothing

I wouldn't like any of those games either tbh

Its called the internet

Isn't that jewish food

The correct term for a man trying to be a woman is retard actually.

i've got exams in uni in about a week and i haven't studied for any of them since i plan on failing because doing algebra for the 5th time seems pointless
meanwhile i managed to get a payed internship at another place as an assistant to lecturers where i basically conduct mini-lectures after the main one each week
how much will my family disown me?

Eh, a lot of people on the internet are fags.

Are you the guy who was going to china town? Did you find anything?

At least you learned a lesson

luckily the game is letting you do trial battles against the CPU with random characters to make up for the servers being toast but its tough to learn anything this way.

maybe? i mean it's my roommates cat but it hangs out with me enough and i'll play with him and stuff, i just don't want the responsibility of cleaning his shit when he's not -my- cat. Just because they are little fucking babies doesn't mean they can neglect responsibilities in the apartment

What level math?

Nigs you'll be fine. At least you still have a job. Count your fucking blessings. I get the same way sometimes but some people have it way worse than you do right now.

Fuck yeah mang sounds like a good time. Also I stll talk to nip girl. in fact i hung out with her yesterday. um i dont know about her anymore. she's fucking weird fam. I think 3pd is fucking worthless unless a girl is 10/10 qt

shiiiieeet mang I used to have those days all the time.

sounds like autism

I've told him how to succeed innumerable times and he's made it quite clear he plans on being a loser until he sudokus

Jew bread is 10/10 though

Get the fuck out of school while you're still young. Don't kid yourself.

I know that, I literally never had a problem with the stealth, thats why I was so shocked to hear that he was so bad at it. It really is extremely basic.

I think one of the Metal slug games had a helicopter section.

Sorry to hear that user. Hang in there.

Thanks, at least I now know I can cope with absolutely everything going wrong.

You need to go somewhere with fresh air.

I went to electric town. I found a calendar for the year with some nice artwork and a reimu nendroid because I wanted one for the clothing

You might be fine with romeo and juliet laws

Read a book

How much teleporting is there? Thats my favorite shit in those games

Why is she weird? Did you try to fuck her yet?

How goes user

Both of you are pretty much right.

Northern Michigan, my nigga. Doesn't get much fresher than here.

All japs are weird. You'll get used to the quirkiness of them.

Anything new besides her being a refugee welcome lefty?

The only thing i can think of is that he completely ignored the stealth and ran at the enemies every time.
well, there is 1 hard stealth section in palace 1

it's just regular algebra, matrices and stuff
every time i fail the theoretical exam because i can't be bothered to remember stuff that we never use in the practical exam, and even if i understand it they want you to know the shit by heart
i'm already studying at the place where i got an internship and there's pretty much no math here at all. that and the fact that they actually want you to succeed, generally i'm feeling a lot more motivated here

Well. all that matters is it's in the past and you can look to the future and for yourself, or you can ruin him and make sure he's in a worse gutter than you that'd probably be more satisfying

N-NO!
I've been bullied all day today as it is! Holla Forums, Holla Forums, even other places! I almost started a bully war on accident today too. Too much bullying.

Why would he be a failure until he decides to play a computer game?

I think that only applies if you're in a relationship before the age gap happens.

in higher level footage theres teleporting out the wazoo it works like a cancel to my understanding but i haven't figured out the input for it yet

Your friend is retarded.

It's your general fightan crossover nothing much. Was gonna get it so we could get a Persona Arena sequel but nope.

The one that refused to kick the cat out of his room? That you?

4am doesn't bully.

I'm always right user

Yeah you'll come out of all this stronger.
Doing anything besides shitposting and working out to take your mind off stuff?

You can mix and match nendos right?

Maybe

Not to be rude, but you're one to talk. I probably read more books in a month than you have in your life fam.

I used to be afraid of driving because I was worried I'd get hit. It'll come naturally.

.>What if it ends up being really good?
just because the game is good doesn't justify shit DLC practices.

If I ever get a PS4 for whatever reason, I may end up getting DBFZ, even if I've never watched DBZ. I just want a good fighting game with an active community.

I think I'll just keep playing Automata until I wrap it up. That'll help me forget, right?

I've never really been in these threads before. Appreciate you, user. Thank you.

Played some Tag Force 2. Finally put together my Daedalus deck. Nuking the board is fun.

there was one time he was snoozing in my room and i didn't have the heart to kick him out even though i wanted to jerk it. I'll kick him right out if he's trying to eat my wires or something though

it'll be on pc too you know. consoles are more convenient for local play though

Oh man I hate that shit. I liked the DBX games because it was a basic thing or special attacks to be able to teleport constantly.

I wasn't talking to you though

DBZ games are so fucking fun, do it fam.
Also watch Dragonball cause its comfy.

I still think i wanna get experience with the girls at college before i really try and go on a real date. The qt black girl is a perfect girl to ask out since i actually talk to her a decent bit.

Yes you can. I got some business suit bodies because sometimes you want an OL on your desk.

I don't drive cars after I wrapped mine around a tree, I got used to being soaked in an oilskin on a bike.

Ok that's you.

Get the fuck out of here while you still can.

I know but you're telling people to read when you don't read.

College grils are a lost cause fam. Don't bother. You'll just waste more of your time.

What about all the bullying against that spider, and the gays. You won't trick me. I'm quick as a prairie dog.

Prolly not. But since you're a fag, you'll probably appreciate the 9S section, so you got that going for you. Don't worry about it tho, time makes it better. The further away you get from the bad thing and the further it is in the past, the less it starts to matter.

YOU SEE!

Hope you stick around user, is a good place to vent.
What kind of stuff do you like to do?

They have daedalus in my mobileshit yugioh game, seems fun

No.

Nice.
I hate putting together nendos or I'd own more than just the 1.

Don't scare him away!

she's a fucking lefty japanese bitch who likes american jew movies. also she is "pansexual". I think she's been hanging out on tumblr too much. She said she hung out with a dude recently and she was freaked out when the dude said she liked her. Fuck you're going out places with guys. of course they're going to want to fug a japanese girl. at least she doesn't seem easy since she refused. I think I'll keep her as a friend to keep practicing my nip. I'm going to need her when i take my nip classes. I met another nip girl on HelloTalk app who goes to my school so maybe i'll meet up with her. She seems very shy through text and it's a little boring but I like shy girls more.

Um she's "pansexual" as I said above.

Its just practice. but really the black girl is really really cute

So she's a whore

I tell people to do a lot of things I don't do. Are you saying people should be like me?

You should see if you she can hook you up with a nip threesome with that whole pansexual thing

you know what else is on the pc version? Denuvo.

well that explains why you're afraid of driving. I have personally never crashed before so I don't hae any similar stories. I have come close 1 or 2 times before though.

yeah i think teleports cost bar in this one, again i'm still trying to figure stuff out by just messing around against CPU since i don't have access to training mode

this is just something people say as an excuse to hold a relationship hostage while still cheating

You're working against his best interest with that kind of attitude.

Can't argue with that.

You'll be bullied harder for refusing to say it, you know.

I dunno, that seems even more politically incorrect than tranny.

Y-you wouldn't!

Can you at least change your stats in this one to get a ton of bars? Does it even let you character create like DBX

You don't deserve those

I just call them dudes period usually. Using tranny meets them halfway.

I posted Trump and got quads. Of course I deserve those.

I love my motorcycle, I just don't like being in cars besides I don't actually recall the wrapping around the tree other than waking up in a hospital.

Its easier than legos and water legos.

The ivans tell trannies that in Bolshevik Russia they'd be gulag'd and shot for being too weak to work.

Vidya, mostly. I need some hobbies. Been eyeing the tabletop shop in town that holds daily Warhammer 40k events, and D&D, but most of that is pretty high to buy into. At least they have a decent comic selection. Non-Cucked to boot, with a nice old woman who knows what they're talking about. Good shit.
Work always gets in the way though. And on days I have off, I can't drag myself out of the house worth a shit.

Hm? You mean like they go out with a guy and then cheat on that guy with other women? Or just anybody in general

nip threesome? She seems to hate nips though. She told me she hates things that nips like because she hate nips. Seems very childish.

Not sure. Maybe. does pansexual mean whore?

You're not spider, you'll be fine.

Pansexual is tumblr speak for "i will fuck anything". So yeah, pansexuals are whores.

Shut up hitler you evil racist!

I just feel like I'm going to snap something when I put stuff on.

Theres a couple people in here that play that stuff who could help you probably.
What kind of games you like?

Hope she never goes back and ruins it.
Now I'm wondering how much a threesome at a soapland will cost

Thanks user. Already enjoying the 2B section, can't wait until I get into 9S Bullet Hell Funsville.

no it's a traditional fighter game

that, they play it as some "love anyone shit" but really they'll cheat and then get upset if cheated on. It's just a bullshit way to lockdown multiple men

Welp that sucks. I wish I played more DBX2 when it came out.

Do you have any figmas? Those scare me, they feel super delicate. My Aigis figmas arm snapped off so easily when I was just fiddling with the stand, I barely even touched it. Had to superglue it back into the joint and of course lost a point of articulation that way. It sucks.

Does it though? I thought most trannys now hate the word tranny?

Are you sure about that? tbh

Yeah, but then you lose 2Bs butt and leotard/miniskirt. It's not fair.

Most likely you are right. She said she met an american that wanted to fug her but she refused. But she recently got another nip roomate. mostly likely they will fug. who wouldn't fug their opposite sex roomate honestly. it's sex on demand.

Honestly sounds par for the course for this woman. I think she will use men to reach her goals. i'm probably part of that. I should stop.

she's going back in march, however I don't think she has the willpower to ruin the honorable nipponland. Fuck. women are a waste of time and money

Im heading to bed. Night.

They're sturdy as fuck.

DnD is easy to get into considering you can just get PDF's of the books.

Especially when they tell you they want a minimum of eight kids.

I might try Super Dragon Ball Z if I can get my hands on it for a DBZ fighter. Although if I find that if blocking in a fighting game isn't done by either holding back or using a shoulder button to block, It's gonna fuck with me mentally. It's why I could never get in VF tbh.

see you tomorrow.

You're a fag, busta.

night

There are good woman but there a dime a million.

I own a couple figmas. Hate how fragile they feel too. I haven't broke any of mine yet but I basically just pose them once and don't touch them after. Which is why I don't buy them anymore either.

I don't talk to trannies. Do you?

Maybe she'll get over her dumb rebellious years and be fine once she goes back

Cya next time user

You know what to do.

Fan of the Nier and Drakenguard series. Yoko always has made some damn good shit. Besides that, the recent Terraria thread kinda dragged me into actually playing it. It's kinda OK? Also been knocking out Dark Messiah from my backlog when I feel the burnout from Automata hitting, always fun to give someone a good kick, as well as some EYE for that damn good gunplay.

But don't you eventually play as A2? Or is it not the same?

Why does Aigis look like 2B there?

Don't let the skinwalkers rape

In a lot of DBZ games you can straight up avoid blocking by teleporting away.

I've got automata sitting here but haven't tried it yet. Whats combat like in those anyway?

You can't go to bed. It's morning.

Ha! Tricked you!

I dunno, if they didn't tell me how would I ever know?

Mugi is german.

Yeah, but it's a short amount of time. 9S gets the lion share of the time for the game, then 2B.
First they sell you on the ass and titties, then they do a quick switcharoo and make you play as the shota. Damn Yoko Taro!

Just play the game and try and form an opinion yourself.

You ever play something like Bayo or MGR or DMC? It's just that really.

Mugis mom was German, but then she got riced.

So is that a yes

Its a hassle to install it on my ps4, sit through the beginning cutscenes and all that if I'm not going to like it. Could be talking an hour there

Those are all really different though, which one

More like MGR and Bayo. It's a simplified version of Platinum's combat.

you can just still install the game while shitposting here.

Dunno bout that then

Then I'd have to get out of my comfy blanket burrito

Do I miss dinner and go to bed or fall asleep mid way through dinner.

I consider MGR the better one, but it's more closer to Bayo.

should probably skip dinner tonight unless your stomach actually hurts from hunger

exactly what I was thinking. Trying to find a good woman is hard. Most of them are vapid whores

well apparently this bitch wants no kids. this is why i dont date bitches. i dont want to get them pregnant

She said she doesn't date people unless she knows them for a while. I told her the same thing. Do you think this is a lie? I think she might fuck dudes if she's horny but i dunno. she is not a typical nip girl I'll tell you that much but she still has nip blood in her.

Not sure about that. she's really weird girl. Always talks about how she hates nips and whatnot. seems a little intelligent but she might use that intelligence to get her way, as most women do

Go to bed and just eat the leftovers for breakfast. Thats what I do most days

It's fun . I'm hesitant to say there's nothing quite like it, but it's hard not to. The amount of joy I find in dispatching an enemy without taking a hit, using well time dodges to spike the enemy into the air and deal great amounts of damage before bringing them back down to earth is absolutely gratifying. It just hits all the right buttons. And it's always nice to go into a fight many levels lower than the enemy, or even better, large amount of higher level enemies, and come out the other side slightly battered, but victorious.

Can you hear him? He's laughing at you now. . But it's still fun, right?

I don't know why but I had a dream where I was sucking on Mitsuru's tiddies. Shit tasted great.

you eat dinner and go straight to bed feeling full and tired.

sounds like a weird dream or a waifu vision to me.

You have to stop her from going back. Get her arrested. Plant evidence. You know what to do

Is there many customization options?

Waifu?

Well I'm gonna go dream of shooting commies. Good night gentlemen.

Bless you for not fucking up.

Eating and going to bed is probably the best, tonkatsu don't into breakfast well.

I think the DLC comes with some with the arenas, as well as some fun bullet hell 4th wall breaking fights , but the main game does have some nice customization options as rewards for quests.

As per laws of ratios, anything over 50% becomes the choice.And since german blood is superior mugi is officially german.

It's a noncommite non-answer. I probably talked to a few in games but never knew. I might have shitposted against some as well, and never known. I do know one of the older avatarfags was a tranny

==NO!== Give me skirts or give me death!

Stop being a bitch and stay up until the end of the next day. If I can stay up for 4 days straight you can handle one extra day.

night sage man

I'd say it was a weird dream. I don't remember anything about it aside from that.

I'll know when I get around to getting a copy of P3FES.

See you tomorrow.

Cya next time user

You lucky fucker.

Oh well. Do you remember how big they were?

(checked)
I don't think the copy I got for xmas came with the DLC

Who what?

Do it

why do i post and run in these threads

I've eaten more pork soup with them ramen noodles that I could ever care for.

Dinner is in an hour or a bit. Besides that I've probably done a week up while fucked up on caffeine powder.

Night man. Remember, center of mass.

I'm sorry. Red Text does not work on the same line as plain text after it, or spoilers. Sorry man. Can I give you a head pat to show it will be alright? And are skirts really that important? Fug. Sidenote, I need to rewatch Cowboy Bebop. Feelin' that weight, man.

Haven't bought it myself. But I hear it's pretty damn fun. But if large amounts of opponents in game ain't your thing, don't buy it right away. Wait for a sale, or get a digital code online for cheap. Play the game first to figure out if it's your jam.

Fam i'll never fuck up. I'm not going to fuck a bitch and get preggors just so she can take money from me. I know how evil women can be.

Shit well i have some dirt on her since she said she wants a job here. apparently can't get a job here if you only have a student visa. but she would still be able to go back to nipland. she just wouldn't be able to come back here for 10 years from what she told me. too lazy to do that though. i just want her to go back. we don't need anymore shithead liberal pansexuals in california. we have too many already.

because you're getting better at multitasking.

I just want to go back fam

Depends on the combat

fam

Isn't that lewd?

No nipples, doesn't count

It's not lewd until nips, pussy, and buttholes are visible.

no nipples doesn't mean it ain't lewd.

I still find it lewd if they aren't wearing anything.

Oh, you didn't know? It's not my place to say who it is then. I prolly shouldn't have brought it up.
Never mind.

But you didn't post in the thread.

I don't believe you. Can't even handle one day.

N-no way! We only just met! You can't just do something like that right away!
Yea. . .i forgot in the heat of the moment.
Skirts are really important. Everyone knows this gotta get with the times. And skirts+leotard is an amazing combo.
Might actually help you too. Especially with its sad end about letting go and moving on.

she hasnt done it yet but that's a viable option rits. I'll keep an eye on this dumb nip whore for now. ill keep learning nip so i can meet more nip whores who will suck my noodles.

Why is the loli afraid of the poptart?

she's wearing an eyepatch, does that count?

Is it smokes? I bet it was smokes
Second guess is huey

Don't forget to bring me as a guide when you go over there fam

Man, the bitch don't even want money. Just wants me to sit around and be an at home man who does stuff on the side aside from the aforementioned. I don't get it.

Its a weird heaven where I can act as autistic as I want and for some reason people just want to know more.

I haven't had a retarded amount of caffeine of late. I mean my blood pressure in december was through the roof now its probably what it should be at and I feel sluggish because of it.

Don't get smart on me bitch.

Do you like fast, frantic combat in which reaction time is highly necessary for dodging, where you can customize your own abilities via chip sets to fit into your own playstyle? Might be for you. Again, give the main game a go first. My chipset revolves around primarily offensive, gaining health for giving damage, and taking no damage.

Past few months, that phrase has just been running through my head. ' You're going to carry that weight. '. At last, I understand truly. Stockings are my jam, my man. Who needs skirts? But I can see where you are coming from. .

I stayed up all night for some reason, help!

I will rits. I love you. you're fucking great. I never met you but one day i'd like to. You've been there for me since the start of my bullshit. hard to believe that i've been hanging out in these threads for years now. I remember i used to feel like a useless sack of shit. i still feel like that, but less so nowadays

What does your wife do for money?

I like fast combat and I like games with heavy customization so yeah I might like that.

You are late

How goes user

Drink some milk right now.

just go the fuck to sleep. You'll need the shuteye.

Glad you are feeling less of that now fam, keep up your good work and you'll feel true success one day.

Works in the back of a pharmacy playing with pills and such. I mean she argued with a doctor that I didn't need the pills that were prescribed to me.

ay yo monica next time I'm in nippon have her hook me up with some viagra for soapies tbh

Hope you enjoy it when you get around to it, user. Thus far, it's been one hell of a ride for me.

You're heart is fine nigger. You just need to learn to not nut in five minutes.

wut. you got a wife? shit if that's what she wants you to do it doesn't sound like too bad a deal.

thanks rits. i'll try my best. がんばる. Please stick around till then. I think i'll need you're help

I haven't really had anything to play this week so I'll probably check it out tomorrow or the next day. I'll let you know what I think of it

Nah that ain't the problem. I almost ran out of time a couple times before I finished I'd like to be able to go to two in a row but condoms make that impossible.

I'll always be around, add me on steam if you somehow haven't by now fam

But why did it scare her? She was waiting for it.

You should do it again for old times sake. It's fun staying up for a crazy amount of time. Gives you perspective too when your mind is that fucked.

Keep in mind it's the worst pain you've felt so far, there'll probably be worse pains later, but like the anime said, you're gonna carry that weight, and it gets easier over time, or you just become strong enough it seems easier. I dunno which, probably doesn't matter which anyway.

When you meet him forcefully pat his head

It's too early for sleeps now.

Wanting to die because my boyfriend's a moron.

Lolis aren't the brightest creatures

What'd he do?

Living innacity and not having miles of untouched woodland to run around honestly kills me inside as of this moment.

Viagra ain't gonna help that. You need them premo ultrathin condoms.

I'll eat some datura if I want to do fucked things.

it's never too early if you're tired.

Those fucking nip condoms. Felt like my dick was gong to explode. I never used condoms with 3dpd really so it just killed my boner, didn't help they were so fucking small.

hey DMX my nigga. i fucking love you. how are you? it's plank nigga.

I know the feeling. I live in city and while there is stuff to do I hate all the people. please explain your situation though. you got a bitch or what?

steam is rocker91352. add me you fuck

Started talking to me about shit I told him to not talk to me about. I got triggered hard as fuck ignored the rest of his replies and have been up all night pissed.

Sounds good. I'll try to drop into the next few threads to keep track. Antibiotics and Steroids they have me on knock me right out when I get home usually. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up.

I actually made some pepper and onion stirfry a few nights ago, minus the beef. While good, it did make me realize it's been on my mind to rewatch for a while. Remembered it's what they ate a few episodes after I made it. Eating cheaper usually leads to such odd creations. I just hope it eventually becomes easier. A part of me still wants to run back, even though I know it's a bridge well burned. All I can really do now is just try to keep moving forward without being dragged down.

Something really went wrong there. I need to get some sleep, it appears. Hope all you glorious 4AM anons have a good night. . I appreciate you all and hope to talk again soon.

I ain't no dmx monica
Also added I think

user

You getting yuge or something?

Thus you know what to bring next time.

Visiting the bitch in tokyo until the end of this month, then back to work until summer.

see you around.

Lung infection, severe asthma, trying to keep airways clear while shit heals. Sleep time for the weak. Seea, man.

I wouldn't think that whores would let you use your own condoms in case you poked holes in them or something

Cya next time user?

Sounds tasty. And healthy actually.
Whether you do or not is on you. But i'd suggest to think critically about what's best for you in the end, and keep emotion out of your decision

You're a grill, right user?

Don't be a druggie user. Thats a dangerous road. First you're doing datura, then you're doing krokodil.

Muh nigga. But I think I'll suffer instead and stay up.

What can I say, I love dick and a big manor girl to boss me around.

I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Hm, that is a question to be asked. Whore would probably do a blow test or something.

I've done odd fucked shit before like eat random forest mushrooms the neighbor said were not good for the brain. Most odd trip I've ever had.

you got a bitch in tokyo?

k got you i think. fuck you cautious

Don't be switching back and forth. Thats how women and straight people get AIDs

Cya next time fam

True. Maybe I will bring them next time.

Cautious of what

Its where the wife and kid are, I have no want to disrupt their lives by moving them elsewhere not like they want to be moved either.

And thus his money went to whores on an island again but with less cock breaking condoms

FEMC is a cool friend.

Night.

Just because I'm a faggot doesn't mean I'm hooking up with everything with legs like most faggots out there. I'm probably more monogamous than most of you fags here. Been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now.

You don't gotta worry. Submissive guys don't normally have much luck with women. He's unintentionally secluded himself to men, unless he shares his boyfriend with another woman or something I guess?

Don't do that user, could accidentally put holes in your brain. You need your brain.

shit you fucked a nip bitch. how was that man? sounds nice but doesn't it feel weird having your wife in another country? I would be worried that she would be cheating. while nip bitches are more honorable it does tend to happen.

At least the money is going to a good place

I've been dating my waifu for almost 2 years now

Thats true azunyan, its still a thing to be discouraged.

My brain is just fine, I'd rather be drunk enough getting socks off is hard work.

We lost our virginity with one another not to mention she obsesses over me, I mean I get woken up every day at 1am when I'm back at work just to hear about her day or something the kid did like stab someone with a chopstick.

Its a subjective matter me thinks.

Who's your waifu friendo.

True finding women into submissive men is hard. Especially since the few that are into it are also usually into cuck shit and fuck that.

Everything is objective. Subjection is for the weak

The best girl

sounds like race mixing to me. I read one of your posts before. Nip girl is obsessed with you. Sounds really nice actually man. I wish I had the same experience.

So what's it like getting a cock rammed up your butt?

Is the anime for that actually any good, or is it just more generic weeb shit like most anime?

Its why they can stay on their island. Anyway dinner time and hope for the best.

Such is life.

I exclusively watch anime that have all girl casts

yee das rite

Amazing. You haven't lived till you're getting pounded into submission by a big fat cock slamming into your g-spot while your boyfriend bullies you by whispering things into your ears in between each thrust.

I'll take that as a no then.

It means I have superior taste in anime. Like I do in all things

I dunno user, I heard guys can't cum from being pounded in the boipussi.

Probably not on your first time, but it doesn't take long to get to the point where you can cum from purely anal stimulation. Granted the way you cum is different too, but Imo it's much better. It's much slower and drawn out than a usual ejaculation. It's pure ecstasy.

I've yet to see a good moeshit anime.

Yuru yuri, yuyushiki

But if there's no cum, what's the point?

Do you actually think about the meaning of the words that come from your keyboard? How in the fuck is it possible for "most anime" to be "generic weeb shit"?

forgot to add some company

Hey look Wammy!
Yes! and the paralyzed cow! My OTP!
Though where is her chair?

(checked)
oh dude sorry, I forgot that the cow was paralyzed. it has been a long time since I have drawn but when I saw whammy i just had to draw this