Dragon quest builder

Damn this game is good, I'm not big into rpgs but this is definitely one of the best ; ==
how come Holla Forums hasn't played it and talked about it yet? heh, guess I'm ahead of the curve
I dont even like minecraft or DQ series tbh

wew
9/10

Other urls found in this thread:

rpcs3.net/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're really fucking gay and obviously not from around her but I have heard good things about this game, here's your bump kid.

We did, when it was released.
Funny way of saying "I'm a cuckchan refugee". What a waste of quints.

ehh, im from /christian/ and i don't game much anymore but this game is grabbing me

Because it's not on a good platform. Yet.

Try using proper spelling an punctuation. Or better yet, leave and never come back.

It's a good game, wait a few months for it to come out on the Switch and suddenly a bunch of people will be talking about it.

no need, i can convey my meanings just fine using simple sentnces evn wiff splling mistakz and untidy grammAr

playing it on the glorious Vita, it really pops with the OLED screen

You're a terrible poster and you've already wrecked almost any chance you'll get much real discussion

Holy shit, just fuck off. We did talk about it when it came out and a number of times since, but you'd realise that if you weren't such a huge dickhole.
I do actually like this game. Too bad I wouldn't want to talk about it with you, faggot.

Mark said cuckchan refugees were at a minimum!

you didn't punctuate your greentext

just talk about Dragon Quest Builders you cucks, not my punctuation

Okay OP I got it too and It seems like the game has a phobia of roofs and caves probably owing to the overhead camera. I hope putting roofs over houses doesn't mean I can't see inside.

I'm waiting for the Switch version, I imagine I'll want to talk about it then. There's a demo on the eShop but it ends when you get the first portal. The part up to that is pretty fun though, even if it's just a bunch of tutorial quests.

I think you can put roofs on houses, and when you go inside the roofs become transparent, but you can see them from the outside..not sure, Im only a few hours in
but ive seen pics of houses with roofs

How about you check these dubs instead?

Get out faggot

link

youre from /christian/ you faggot; just have faith

are you a prophet?

You're a pretty insufferable faggot, and quads were wasted on you, but I'll agree. Found the demo of this on the Switch eShop this morning and have been playing it for a good while. It's a lot of fun, and I'm excited for its Switch release so I can play it in full.

k, later. Eat shit and don't come back.

Does 8ch even have a working archive? Otherwise I can't show you the threads that were created around the time the game came out, when the sequel was announced, or the one we had a month or so ago. As for anons talking, just lurk and eventually you'll see it mentioned, and another thread for sure when the sequel comes out or big news is released.

better on the Vita, looks great
trust me

pc when

this is a really nice game to play on the go, best would be Switch or Vita
log in gather some stuff, upgrade your base, do some quests, or kill some monsters, easy saving option

I believe you. The Switch is my first console since the PS2. I'm still adjusting to the idort life after twenty years.

wew
well, good choice old guy

You like to build brown bricks, do you?

this is Holla Forums territory and we don’t accept shitskin feet kissers kike worshippers like you

Main reasons you haven't seen more discussion about it:

It's a good game but is pretty much right. I beat it last year though and had a blast with it, can't wait for the sequel.

It's already on PC faggot. What, you waiting on a steam version so you can get your trading cards and achievements?

It's cheaper to buy a console rather than building a pc that could smoothly emulate said console's games.

You cannot play gamecube games on a PS3/4

theres a translated PS3 version floating around which is playable on RPCS3.

c-could you show me where i can get translated version?

check the share thread vola room in a 30 minutes

may god bless you with vidya you enjoy

>>>Holla Forums

Can i play it with this?

there is some voodoo magic that i dont know how to use it, got 20-25fps while looking on land far away, this person in video uses gtx660 and got 60fps, i dont know why, is there somebody who know how to setup that emulator? my gpu is not good but still not shit i think, its r9 290

no

switch to vulkan

im using vulkan, are there custom builds like with citra? maybe some older one works better with this game

no because the RPCS3 team isn't incompetent like the chinks over at citra.
Where did you get your emulator from? I have a slower CPU than yours and it runs well above 30FPS even in the most demanding areas.

i just went to their site rpcs3.net/download
and clicked for latest build for windows, when looking down i got around 60fps, while looking in front of character i got around 20-25
on that video guy got way more while looking normally

I already played it along time ago on PS4 faggot. Some people played it a year before that when it was on vita.
Fucking Niggers!

You can buy Wiis + external HDD for like $100 if that. If you happen to have a high-end enough PC for emulation or if you care about things like high res, then sure, it's something to consider. You're just paying a lot for the privilege. Similarly 3DSes and Vitas are both good value for handhelds and are actually portable unlike a PC.

i have it on Vita and its great

its probably Windows 10

Doesn't get any more soulless than that.