ITT: Small complaints about otherwise good games

On higher difficulties, enemies always attack the character you are playing as, making it annoying/hard to play as the healer or the mage in the game. You can even use it to kite bosses, running in circles while the AI characters attack the boss.

Whenever an enemy is killed, they drop gold, EXP orbs and items in a way very similar to Risk of Rain. However, unlike Risk of Rain, the collection area is very small, meaning you have to run over to the spot where you killed the enemy or wait around a few second after killing each enemy, to collect the EXP and gold.

in the case of dark cloud 2 most games just started introducing collectible magnetism as a convenience thing. Risk of Rain has the benefit of having 10 years of seeing other games doing it to look back on. Sometimes when playing older games you must accept the way things are and often not have it color your judgements about them. Failing to do this will lead you down the rabbit hole that is believing games "age."

Random stat growths.

The lack of enemy variety makes going through the big lairs become tedious, especially when the options are piss easy random fights that end in 1/2 rounds, or FOEs with way too much health and defense that are a chore to fight.

This shit is so annoying. Why even give players the option to play as different character types if you're just going to swarm them as if they were a tank? It's not fun playing a ranged class if you spend most of your time either avoiding enemies or hitting them at melee range.

Gravity rush 2 often throws pop up tutorials at your face for information you either already knew or could figure out with a few brain cells of thought.

Fucking rain keeping me from climbing shit.

Is this even a problem in the games past FE6? In 6 and below, allies had a huge chance of being RNG screwed when it came to levels. If unlucky enough, you could have multiple characters with potato stats which makes you only rely on characters with good growths. Everything past 6 gave everyone good growths to the point that it's rare to get RNG screwed.

The platforming section in the final mission was the most annoying part of the game.

Anything related to movement in any of the games was fucking awful
fite me

How did the xbox 360 do in nip land?

Good enough to get some nip-exclusive games apparently like the OG Xbox.

Stop being bad at video games.
You're not completely wrong though, the clunky ass movement can seriously screw you over on AC fights where the enemy is zipping around like a madman. But working through it or getting good enough with it was simply part of the game.

I wish I had owned them when I was younger and had the time to get really autistic with them and get good

Even then, they're still heavily stacked in your favor. It also helps add to the charm, like if a character Finn is really like in the story then he'll have a high growth there.
Everything after Gaiden patched this shit.
>4 had holy blood even then the non holy blood units were alright at worst
6 isn't actually so bad across the board, it's just that Roy and some of the replacement units are shit. Which makes sense for the filler units because they're what you take if you got someone good killed.
Roy just gets fucked because of a combination of how the game is structured, and a lot of players just having really, really bad luck.

luck fuck
Dragon Rush in this game really makes it annoying play.
Also Dragon Arena is boring.

no no, user, GOOD games

lack of build variety

No Arcade games.

Also needs poise.

Demon's Souls 4-2

4-2 aint so bad, just a little long with no real shortcuts. 5-2 gets more complaints but I feel they're directed wrong. The actual swamp is manageable but some of the enemy placements are shite

Except for the black phantom, I didn't have any problems with 5-2. I might have been a little overleveled because it took me so long to get through 4-2. 4-2 just feels like it's designed to be as frustrating as humanly possible.

Far as I've heard, the only thing keeping it remotely afloat for a while (whilst it was still current anyhow; not sure if the XBONE has proven more popular out there or not) has been shoot-em-ups. People out there dropped money on the system for the likes of Vesperia and Idolmaster 2, both of which by Bamco and both of which got expanded ports to the PS3. Cue JP 360 owners getting rightfully pissed about having essentially wasted money, with the PS3 (Sony in particular being the brand of choice out there for Tales fans; pretty much any main series Tales originally on Nintendo or Microsoft systems will eventually find its way to Sony in an expanded port or remake) now having more complete versions of those system sellers. I would assume that, had either game been PS3 to begin with, or at least multiplat, most people there would have had little reason to bother with the 360.

These two fuckers.

It's a fun game but it's also a crash prone piece of ass.