Lost Players Thread: WHERE THE FUCK IS MR. CLEAN

We've all been there:
feels badman

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/662160/f4abe60743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Wow user, you still think calling everyone a nigger and making swastikas at every chance you get is funny?"
Fucking leftists just don't get truly good humor.

I'm more referring to the fucked up levels of irony tumblr/twitter people force on themselves

I've lost lots of good players. We played lots of comp with one of them, it's been a while and I still miss him. I added others because I was shitposting with mic and one of them joined and added each other. There are like 7-8 people like that on my friendslist. They just seem to forget me in less than 3 hours.

I will return
last online 3years ago

I play vidya to get away from people, not engage with them

I had a blast playing Ace of Spades with the people from 8/v/ a couple of years ago.

Anna was the best.

It's better playing alone honestly. Everyone just tends to forget you online after a week, there's no point in trying to start anything especially when the average person you meet online is boring and self-centered.

>fall into a fucking hole and die
Never played on that server again.

at least he got a PS4 a few years back and I haven't seen him since
I'll just settle as being that one quiet fucker who knows how to play the game, spams some voice and dance emotes & leaves as quickly as he joins.

LCDev, if you're still alive, it's your old wiki editor.

You did nothing wrong and what happened wasn't your fault.
I miss the time I spent working with everyone on your project, and I really wish it hadn't ended so sourly.
Drop me an email sometime, I use the same cock.li address, and check it every few days.

I kept a copy of the wiki, and still poke through it sometimes.

Convince him that you're some sort of email ghost.

That might be a blessing user.

That's better than the alternative user.

trust me fam, it's a lot better to be forgotten than recognized

Why the fuck would you ever want anyone to remember you? You’re worthless. You will never do anything with your life. You’re a useless piece of shit in a jew-run machine who has no weight or bearing on its motion or destruction. Being remembered would only be a slander unto your people.

Jojothecircusmonkey, I will always cherish our adventures in Dungeon Siege over Gamespy.

I hope you are well. I miss you.

Sincerely, SirGladis.

Woah slow down there, JC.

A little bit of work goes a long way.

At least i have him on my friends list now.

>usually end up saying so little that once people were joking about literal crickets that the mic could pick up

I'm the asshole that gets angry if people are trying to get too chummy with me in a game. Especially if they're shitters and they're faking it, hoping I'll carry them through shit if they manage to befriend me, I'm not an idiot, I'm aware of the stupid DST. Sure, I'll talk to people, I'll help them out, I'll teach them about the game, but if someone's just talking for the sake of talking I hate that shit. We're here to play the fucking videogame first, and talk if possible, we're not here for you to talk while the rest of us are doing everything.

Why are the frogs so fucking bad at MH and its clones?

From my experience, the frogs are genetically engineered to be the ultimate shitters at any videogame they touch.

So your an edgy faggot than?

why ya goin to the (((hospital))) so much user?

Ulcerative colitis. I bleed from my ass.

You don't get it either do you?

Then just stop being so assblasted all the time.

Whats up faggot.

MetalKnucklesX was the only guy other than free-item cheaters who could keep up with me in online Sanic Kart. He was the only other person who didn't bail when Burning Depths and Race of Ages came up. I miss him.

I got Crohn's and let me tell you, digestive illnesses fucking suck. I lost about 1/5th of my body weight when I had a bad flareup

**im stuck at 80 pounds and i cant gain weight&*

I didn't really lose their info, but we played together for years. Nigga was the nicest guy I ever met, never gave me trouble, never had drama, never talked shit, never turned me down. Really, thinking back on how immature I could be, I feel guilt and regret that I wasn't a better friend for the guy. One day, he disappeared, his account died (it had already died once before, but we got back in touch somehow), and he never came back online.
lolyesno, never gonna forget you nigga

There's very few reasons for me to live.

I remember you,

this is legit sad

though, I find it very hard to create laces and real relationships with random people from across the internet

I miss my old Rogue Spear bros, I've even forgotten there names after all this time. Sad.

I guess loneliness is my destiny.

What?

People I kind of knew have moved on to play (buy) games with shitty business and design choices. Fucking traitor whales, whatever respect I had for you, well it's gone now. Assholes.

are you baiting or this fucking retarded

Thought I had one of those berenstain moments for a second.

Wait what the fuck is the significance of September 2011?

9/11

Some retard has confused September of 2011 (which could technically be read as 9/11 using Month/Year) with September 11th, 2001 (9/11, using the Month/Day)

He was off just by 10 years.

There might be a reason other than the games for your lack of friends, user.

for a moment there I though I was living in a cave, or perhaps misread hijackers for hackers or something

but from what I could research the arab spring was a time of peaceful and violent protesting in the middle east

Shit sucks, I liked that guy.

I also remember 10 years ago how I made gay furry fanfiction on some site, it's dead and nonexistent and was so for what appears to be years. I used a vastly different name and email than anywhere but still. At least writing helped me understand English, so I don't mind.

Happens every fucking time I get bored of a game. I have told myself I'll never accept friend requests again from people I play with.

You monster.

I can't keep friends once my interest in the game I met them in fades. There's nothing to talk about and I usually play single player vidya anyway.

"I'm not dead just autistic"

Did you respond?

Oh man, best people I've met online for sure.
I look forward to seeing them after I'm dead.

It's always nice to meet old people online. They don't have this cynic way of being rude to everyone people like us have developped.

Tell me how do you anons do it? At this point I'm a bitter fucking person in general.

These people aren’t your friends anymore. Go be around others.

Seems to especially true for people who were born long before the internet was a thing.
But even old britbongs can dish out some mean banter as I witnessed a few times when random people got uppity for no reason.

They were such cool people and god damn the pain never really subsides.Sorry for the blogpost.

I no longer have any friends.

invite friends over, watch good anime with them, play good video games with them, watch murdoch murdoch with them.

they still do their normalfag shit at home, but they enjoy the different experience of being at my house.

whose chopping onions?

rip MissAllSunday, Dauth told me you died and logged out for good. The game shutdown a few years after that but I had long since played - we never took first place on Test but we got to number 2. I tried to use my headphones as a mic the other day - like you tricked me into trying.
God bless you, you crazy nigger.

MissAllSunday brought some more memories back
>meet this kid MrKrAzY because Mr. Krazy isn't KrAzY enough
>introduce him to Boarderline Insanity roleplayers global chat handle was how I spent most of high school
never heard from him again

Unless you live in a shithole how is that a problem?
I mean you can just build an underground shelter or you know, leave?

But if you prepare for hurricanes in an area prone to them and invest money in your own survival instead of taking a vacation to say, Disney World, then you aren't really living.

Where I live everyone is fucking annoying.

Guess that goes for me too now.

You and I are in the same boat.

I laughed.

sub 200²²² IQ detected

didn't really question it at the time
looking back, I think he was quite poor and vidya was pretty much the only reliable thing in his life

Jew?

My life's never been better than when I got rid of mine too.

Perhaps he just cant afford a new pc after his last one was redistributed by mother nature and his actually still alive.

fuck you cynicalcynic

I think his estrogen reached a turning point or something, I know he went to germany and it's also possible he caught the gay there.
I just want my serb bro to come back but I don't think I can stand it for long.

Like pottery.

do you even tacticool?

Communism, not even once. Now, go avenge his death by killing the first Marxist you meet.

Yes but it's nothing they wouldn't say IRL.

who are you again

fuck you faggot

Those were the days.

I think the christian part is just a front, he's definitely a jew.
He gave warning sings of it, I was the one who called him a bolshevik at first. He always denied it, but recently he admitted he is a bolshevik.
During the middle phase he told me his father was in some international prison for violating the hague conventions. But now that he's in terminal bolshevism I have a feeling he's pro-UN.
I don't know what to do, I don't know how to convince him the krauts will turn their backs on him and whatnot.

Is this the designated blogshit thread?
>find friend off of SFT

Rust may have been a disfunctional piece of shit, but damn it was fun, it was like the early days of minecraft before kids and fags made the game unbearable, just good times with people who had a sense of humor and weren't total spergs, I miss those simpler more comfortable days.

I miss you Kapu

It's not me, it's the life that is this way.

Byebye weg. Hope your life is better in Korea.

At least you had some.

The shell is there for a reason.

>find oldfag now 40-50yo friends who played with back in the day
Vidya life is good

Same here, I can't relate to anyone nor do I care about people I have no desire in getting to know. Though I wish my parents would cut it out asking me over and over again if I ever feel lonely or sad that I'm all alone. I don't.
Nice dubs

what the hell doujin is that from

The one with the "gas leak inspector".

I remember that one, but not the artist or the name.

You can't go underground for a hurricane, you'll likely drown. You're thinking of tornados.

wtf teach me

I'm probably too autistic even for this place, but I had that kind of experience with opposite roles:

I feel glad I escaped that hell, though it's kind of bitter. Going back to some older messages, it feels less like I was a close friend and more like an emotional crutch to these guys.

To Nico, Ancara, and the other guys in the Smash 3DS general several years ago –

Sorry I vanished, I had too much work and stress at the time to see the tourney through after we had someone get through to winner's finals. You were a good group of people, and I hope things have been okay for you all in the intervening years. Guy who played WFT and ended his sentences with ~, I don't remember your tag, but I've had my fingers crossed that you got into military service alright and had an easy time of it.

-The guy who ran the bracket and was in the group chat (I forget what my tag was at the time)

I wasn't ready for these feels

a wise man once said "you can smash your balls with a hammer and call it ironic, but it still fucking suck, man"

Oh also
When you're too autistic to interact with fellow autists on Holla Forums you might have a serious problem.

user, you could have lead them on the right path, but because of your absence, your once fine friends have fallen to darkness. You've no one to blame but yourself.

>tfw you can never go back to 4craft and revel in the autism again

I wish there were an Holla Forums equivalent. The premise was really good.

You have absolutely no fucking idea.

I fucking hated it. Responsibility sucks.

Well, at least unlike the 4am threads, we're talking about shit in relation to video games. As a side note, i still hold the TF2 Party Van server close to my heart even though i don't go there anymore.

It's pretty fucking depressing how many people are becoming these overtly public deviants. Used to be that people could contain their lesser aspects, just a footnote in their life, but now it's the all encompassing topic, the cover of the book, the preface, every chapter, and the index.

I'd host a server for my unfuck-minecraft project, but for over a month all I can do is load up the source code, stare at it for a while, get frustrated when things I change don't work right, and close the project again, only to try again a couple days later. I'm getting frustrated with my inability to work with this.

Can't say I care too much.

I hate myself. I can't hold friendships

man it's real easy to find out who your friends are when you go through hard times. lost a lot of aquantances, but i'll fight for my friends to the grave. only a few, but they're worth it.

jokes on him, miserable life ahead

Make your own fam

Is this a trend with burgers? Cause it feels like it's exactly what happened over there, only I learnt the hard way that you have to mock and bully them into becoming better people rather than acting like their nanny. I think I saved a couple too but then again, with these kind of forums you never know when someone's merely pretending to be depressed for attention points or not.

It's the "username". People start creating a false personality around that name and feel the need to uphold some sort of behavior when using it, as well as trying to conform to the groupthink of the community. I love places like this one, since I have absolutely no reason to lie about anything because it's not like anyone has any reputation. Even fucking Mark is less of a primadonna than the average forum users, and we know almost all details of the fat fuck.

I won't, because, despite me feeling somewhat guilty of them devolving into bumbling communists, it was exactly that absence that made me realize how much bullshit that was and how many dumb things I've done for the sake of the communities I was part of.

Couple months back I got real shitfaced and decided to hop on PR. Met some real cincinnati-sounding kid and we fucked around for hours until I abruptly said 'good night' and left. I don't remember if he was in the gay dead clan that used to be here but if he happens to be & also happens to read this, reply my man.

What's with the resurgence of this shit in the last ten years? I had UC so bad back in 10' that they were forced to scoop out my colon and give me a colostomy bag until about 12' wherein they stuffed that back in and gave me a j-pouch instead. Course now there's ulcers on that and it's called pouchitis, but let me tell you lad, the only real pain is if you hold shit in for too long. It was almost miracle-like after stoma & surgery pains wore off.

Way to talk out of your ass lad

exhentai.org/g/662160/f4abe60743/

Shit I'll say, we had a guy in /v:'s first RO summer saying he'd probably commit suicide if his computer shit itself, apparently he was poor so he probably couldn't buy another one. The second time the RO Holla Forums guild came back around he was nowhere to be seen, so we could only speculate on what happened to him. It sucks not really knowing if these people are serious or not, hopefully they are only bullshitting.

If any of you fags are reading this I miss grinding with you faggots and having a ridiculous amount of pets to hand out to you guys like candy.

>The lolsurandomxDDDDfeminismisawesomecomrade guy whose father is a jew sees and goes OUEMGEETHATSAAAWSUUUMYOUREAAAWSUUUMXDDDD
They became friends and now the whole class hates them because they are loud as fuck. I'm so glad i dodged a bullet there.

I don't know what's wrong with these people, fundamentally, that makes them like that. I have never in real life met another weeaboo that wasn't the biggest spergy embarrassment possible. Not once have I met one who could talk about anime without trying to, I don't know, BE anime at the same time. Maybe it's their own normalfaggotry coming through where they can't dissociate fantasy and fiction (a hallmark of the normalfag), and they can't separate 2D and 3DPD so everything they do is like a crude parody.

That's fun and all user but you have to be 18 to post here

I get a picture of a sad panda wtf????

I am somewhat glad I never really picked that shit tier meme cartoon to watch
can some give the quick rundown on what that shit was all about?

The bed times started countless moons ago.

It's just a joke that people took to far from a show that's nothing special.

did they fug

it was an exercise in trying to weaponize autism by making an entire fanbase believe a mcdonalds dipping sauce is literal ambrosia based solely on the nostalgia factor, which many of them probably never had in the first place, the result was a horde of 2deep4u sperglords flooding mcdonald's inbox with demands for this mediocre product, mcdonalds folding and saying they'll give in to demands, then only handing out a slim ration of the dipping sauce to a number of locations
some managers actually kept a few of the ration to sell online for a premium and split the dough with their employees
but this goes to show how easily manipulated these people are, that they're willing to mob a fast food chain for either the bragging rights of obtaining this shitty dipping sauce or for guzzling it down like the semen they're used to

I used part of a moderately sized and reasonably-active guild that I joined just before GW2 came out. It was full of fairly interesting, accepting people, a surprising amount of girls, some cool people with whom I shared some interests and who actually turned out to be in my city (the guild was australia-wide).

The short version is that GW2 was so bad on launch, and, after the bugs were fixed, so fucking boring to play after endgame that it kinda just killed the guild. Not with a bang but with a whimper, as it was. Less active people just kinda dropped off slowly and then, after a few of the core members stopped playing or switched to other MMOs that came out afterwards like Wildstar (lmao), activity just kinda fizzled.

Kinda makes me sad when I think back to it, never really been part of a guild that was so cool and close-knit since.

I feel like a fucking marriage counselor or something.

I could've lived the dream.

Thats not assburgers preventing you from enjoying it, thats being normal.Should've kept going to see how it played out

kek

guildwars (the first one) was the best multiplayer RPG i've played, that game was so insanely fun. gw2 was one of the biggest disappontments of my life. ach.

regarding topic, back in early-mid 2000s i played broodwar pretty much everyday, was in a clan with some other folks, including a couple who were B-A rank on iccup (rest of us scrubs were C or maybe B- at most).
blizzard announces starcraft 2. hype train is real.
sc2 comes out and is dogshit. clan falls apart.
i still have 2 of them dudes on my friendslist, and i still play broodwar to this day, but…we dont talk at all anymore.

Less of a lost player but more of a lost group kind of thing
>Play TF2 circa 2011 i was a poorfag alright, but i did nab some free weekends at 2010
>Starting out and gitting gud at demoknight along with being a healslut
Fun times i guess

Knowing women they were probably fucking with you anyway.

Mark, can you ban this nigger?
He's a fucking highschooler.

Idiot.

Could be referring to a vocational school or something, how can this be such a hard thing for people?
I'm not even a bong or a burger so it shouldnt be that hard for you to figure out for you either.

With that writing style, he's either underage, or has the mental capacity of someone underage. In either case, he does not belong here.

>go out with her for kebab once

I befriended a girl once that kept teasing me like an oneshota type thing on voice chat. I jumped ship because it made me feel uncomfortable. She was probably just having a laugh messing with an autist.

It's in his writing style. People don't act like that in college, and if they do they really shouldn't be there.

Isn't age of consent around 12-13 in europe?

It's 16

You mean every single one?

Of course, i'm not supposed to belong anywhere. Even kikepedia is banned here and we have to go through so much shit just to read about a simple event, let alone post on here.

I've got a story, might be a little long
I ended up dropping out in 7th grade due to a sleep disorder, but there's more
3 years later, I finally live in a place that isn't a shelter
Haven't talked to him since.
It's better to have no friends than to be treated like shit when you're trying to make your life better and struggling hard.

>Autist admin thinks it's really neat and gets a little too into it

Fuck you, dude. I didn't want to be the type to vanish off the face of the earth and abandon my friends without a word but you forced my hand.

what the fuck happened to burger schools

like we have a choice

What console is that guy playing?
What kind of controller just sticks out from a hole inside the cabinet?
What kind of guy plays with dolls anyway?
What's that vaguely shaped loaf of bread supposed to be?
Also
Fucking Why

It's so much better, you only ever press one or two buttons anyways because VNs are the bottom tier of interactivity.

>2013 was seriously 5 years ago
>i'm the only regular without a homosuck skin i should have just taken the shitposting clown
>one of them is jewish and builds a villager trading holocauster machine while gathering a massive hoard of items
I probably dodged a bullet really

Maybe he got an extension cord and stuck it in the cabinet. The real question is why there's 3 instead of 2 or 4.
It's probably a PC with an adapter for whatever controller it is.

>tfw basically all my PSN contacts have vanished

That's a cockroach

bump for feels