What game has your favourite violence of all time?

What game has your favourite violence of all time?

If I had a pick I'd say it's more important that a game feels violent to play than the actual gore effects are. That's where The Warriors excels, stomping on someone until they puke blood and stop moving, while your gang cheers you on, has a real nasty vibe to it. For gore effects Fallout 1 & 2 are strong contenders, but the biggest gore boner I ever got from a video game was the third baseball bat execution in manhunt.
But it's not like we are getting either these days. Or has there been anything noteworthy in the last few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1137928/358d0c158b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fallout 4 has amazing gore effects.

Shadow of Rome was pretty nasty as well. If I remember correctly you could crush a girls' bladder so that she pisses blood and pukes all over herself while you beat her to death with her own cut off arm.
*crowd roars in appreciation*

Killing Floor 2 has really nice gore effects but then again

I'm personally split between the punisher and chariots of war

Can you produce some proof of this?

Dead Rising has some neat gore in it

Surprisingly enough, the 2015 Mad Max game had really satisfying combat, because your punches sounded like fucking howitzers and you could bust out random wrestling moves on niggers.

please

favourite violence for me gonna be soldier of fortune 1, 2 rly improved over the 1st game in that department, but maybe due to nostalgia and how fascinated i was with level of detail of gore in 1st SoF when it came out, i think its awesome. And overall i like 1st game over the sequel, sequel for me is just a game for one playthrough, but 1st SoF, like max payne, i can go through every year

Postal 2. But Manhunt felt much more violent to me because of all the mentally ill people and the general snuff theme. Still talking only gameplay wise I think it's Postal 2

I'm not finding any good videos of the game but it seems that I indeed misremembered. Reading a walkthrough it seems that your enemies sometimes piss themselves out of fear once they are close to death, but no puking. Dismemberment of all varieties are all over the game.

Rise of the Triad (the DOS one). So much satisfying gore. Enemies spraying blood as you put bullets in 'em full-auto. Their meatbag bodies getting bloody meaty meat meet the floor with meat animation after you launch a rocket in their guts. Enemies that get crushed by vertical gates turn into bloodsplatter and the eyeballs and get on MC's face, thus slowly sliding down.
One of the most delicious gore games in my list.

obligatory Postal 2 post

Is that Goldust ?

Madworld had some pretty neat gore

Don't give them any ideas.

Its almost a little hard to believe that a big studio released a game like manhunt. You're not killing innocents, okay, but the game is so purposely nasty and quite serious about it. I cant see a game like that ever being released today.

A manhunt 3 for vr would be a lot of fun though. It would most likely be quite mediocre, but Id still love it, especially if it had wagglan controls.

No

The Warriors is hands down the best movie-to-game adaptation I have ever played.

Turok 2 and AVP games are pretty visceral.

Brutal Doom:^)
Project Brutality is more fun though

ninja gaiden 2 had fun gore since there was giant blood fountains and enemies keep fighting despite their missing limbs. The last of us had really good violence in it despite its other flaws. Shotgun blasts to the abdomen at close range would expose organs, small calibur handguns would leave a small entry/exit hole whereas large calibur weapons ones would blow the head wide open and chunks of brain and bone would fly out.

you disappoint me son

Streets of rage was great. The hitstun really had a good feel to it that not a lot of modern games can achieve.

For its genre, most definitely, and it is a really good game too. Then again I haven't played many movie-to-game games so I don't know.

The velociraptor part in Conker.

I'd be hesitant on that. Even with EKG mode enabled. However the flamewall reducing enemies to charred bones still looks hilarious to me.

Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2.

The cerebral bore remains my all time favorite fps weapon

This video is a pretty decent, man what a shame. My PS2 disk got scrached, it was a great game.

Godfather was a boring GTA rip-off

The yakuza games have really fucking brutal heat moves. Its not gore-y, but its violent as fuck.

If there's no dismemberment I don't even want to hear about it. Revengeance is the first that comes to mind for pure ultraviolence, even though it's pretty low on my list of favorite action games.

i unironically liked the melee violence in TLOU. bashing a guy's skull in with a brick while your main character is panting and grunting out lines like "shit! shit!" or "fuck! you!" was pretty cool, and i really liked how none of it was beautiful anime-style flips or twirls but was rough, brutal and looked pretty realistic

No, it wasn't. That would be The Godfather II.

TLOU is a good movie, but it felt gritty at some parts and a little too real, which is pretty good for a movie

look man, I loved it as a kid, but I just couldn't finish it when i picked it up again like 3 years ago

Conker's Bad Fur Day has underrated violence and gore.

I don't exactly know why, it's not nearly the most violent game I know, but man, it feels so satisfying to slash faggots after a long combo, I guess it's how frantic it feels to smash the button while tilting the wiimote up and down to break their defense, to finally slash with the wiimote to either behead them or split them apart. Catching 2 or 3 more enemies in the final slash to behead them too was also satisfying.
This one by far. I love the aesthetic, the contrast of black and white with the blood is fucking beautiful, the comic like visual effects when they scream or die. The whole "Killing show" thing is also really appealing, and the cheering of the people and narrators as you kill.
In both cases, and these kind of games in general, I think the background and the ambient is important. Santa Destroy was a desolated shithole, to the point than starting to kill people feels a lot normal for Travis, and in case of Madworld, the whole thing was full of lunatics, both games are about of kill or be killed, and both games push you to be as violent as possible since it scores more points. There's also the music and the sound effects. In No More Heroes, you know the enemy fodder fears you as they see you coming they scream "HE IS COMING HERE!", and their death scream is one of the most satisfying I know, sounds like they're choking in blood, for MadWorld, the sounds enemy makes as you slam them against a wall with nails is perfect, of as they scream when you dump them in a trash can and lit it with fire.
Also, they are both Wii games, so one of the most satisfying things to do is move the wiimote as you kill them, my best example is the fight with Jude the Dude execution.
Jesus, I really want to play it again. Also, as an extra
It's just fun, I just wish there was more enemies on screen, but the conversations along the sound effects are cool, even if it's not that violent, and the GOREGASM scream is cool.

That was the first game I got on PS2 and was my first taste of gore after owning a GC. My mother was shocked when I cut the arm of some barbarian and used it to beat him to death as he begged me for mercy.

Violent beating of helpless women.
The fag soyboys from cucked era are trying to shut down any gore or violence thread. Put as many gore as you have.

Nah. You're just mentally ill. Seek help, faggot.

Scimitar and the Flail were the best weapons in the game.

Ninja Gaiden 2 is amazing when it comes to gore.

I can't hate women all the nasty things they do. But the smell of a fresh young lady and the way she can make you feel, just nothing like it.

It is worth it, they are so soft and warm too I cannot imagine using violence on one.

lol look at this fag

Sauce?

hope you have a fetish for morbid obesity.
e-hentai.org/g/1137928/358d0c158b/

Brobably a manlet as well :DD

This, webms related are two of my favourites from 0. They're not the goriest thing ever but they do look very painful.

Postal 2's gore is shit. It's not satisfying at all.

Paint the town red isn't anything special, but it's just so interesting to see someone with a fucked up, mutilated face angrily walking towards you, covered in his own, and his enemies' blood.