It's not a fetish, I promise

Please show me some video games where I can play as a young woman in an abusive relationship.

Overwatch as Mercy.
Your abuser is your team, second only to yourself.
Dota2 as Crystal Maiden, but it's your own fault for being the younger slut sister.

this is what i get for clicking 3D whores

Explain

board doesn't give a fuck about extensions

You can store a different thumbnail in the EXIF header

Metroid Other M. Trust me.

The latest David Cage "game" let you "play" as a female robot in an abusive relationship.

No, no more of this cheeky bullshit, I want a game where you legitimately play as a female in a seriously abusive relationship and have to actively deal with it as part of the game and/or the focus on the relationship is a very meaningful part of the game and not just character background or motivation.

I know it's really specific and weird but I wouldn't ask if I thought there were absolutely zero examples Amnesia: Memories (image in OP) is a very good example

Implied one counts?

Is that JLaw?

Tits or gtfo

And I was not being cheeky in the least. The relationship betwen Samus and Adam is abusive as fuck. He shoots her in the back and her top priority is to rationalize the fuck out of it so he still comes out the hero.

Any /hgg/ would be a better idea.

If you mean Jennifer Lawreance(first thing that poped up when I searched the word), then no, Kara is played by Valorie Curry, at least according to the imdb page of Detroit Become Human.

I'm just saying she looks a LOT like a younger, thinner JLaw

I don't know, man. It's not really the main focus. It's kind of like calling a revenge movie where an angry man gets back/avenges his wife while killing a bunch of dudes a romance movie.

Any otome game?

So is the "game" what you are looking for, or is there not enough abuse?

life is strange

this guy gets it

What happen to benis?

VNDB has a yandere hero tag, combine it with female protagonist and see if any of the results interest you.