Jiggle Thread

I'm no longer satisfied with the wildly inaccurate and honestly fairly motion-deficient "physics" available on the market right now.

Et tu?

Skyrim and Fallout 4 both have boob physics through cbbe and hdt.

heheh

I guess there's a lot of motion in general, but it's more like an awkward vibration than an actual jiggle.

Fuck off Todd.

why use accuracy when you can have glorious tiddies?

The technology's there, it's just not being implemented.

Sexist

No fuck you, skyrim is your best bet in world of boob physics.

dubs confirm, this user is a faggot

That's what happens when the physics of the game are tied to the framerate.
Try again with 120 fps and see what happens.

YEAH FUCK ACCURACY

You deserve torture.

I fap when i play as female exhibitionist.

I fap when i play as female exhibitionist.

Holy fuck, i never knew doubleposting with a webm was possible. This fucking site.

APPRECIATE GRAVITY YOU FUCKS

agree'd. the nude DoA mod has gotten better, but they need to treat tits like fluid is in them

It takes all kinds, and there are certainly large-yet-very-firm breasts in the world yet on the other side of that coin there are also breasts that have the consistency of partially-filled water balloons.

I don't want one extreme or the other, I just want a satisfying medium or at LEAST some damn variety.

dragon's dogma has jiggle physics but you have to look for it.

I agree but I am sure there are other games that can do it better, but skyrim has a lot more customization because muh mods.

It was the nude mod that came out before the game did.

people who post hentai crops without source need to be gassed

true, that's kindov what I meant. I want flowing, but firm. Outwardly stable yet can accept a good squeeze like dough. Your pic-related is the opposite of what I want lol. I guess they need to focus on the sides of the breasts moving as well, not just the front bulk with the nipples bobbing up and down which is the usual. At least the HDM mod learned a valuable lesson from Seikon no Qwaser, different tits have different nipples.

newfags like (you) that don't lurk take priority every time though

FORBIDDEN LOVE

One thing the 1st and 4th gifs made me realize is that whenever a game makes realistic boob jiggle people complain it's too soft.

EXPLAIN

board don't give a fuck about file extensions

NO! Fuck gravity. Weight is for fags.

Is this show banned/cucked?

Nothing better than a dopey doll with big milkers.
What a shame.

Salami nips are still better than junior mints. What I see almost nothing of in mods are puffies or inverted nips. The true refined rares.

LOL YEAH FUCK REALISM
Fantasy is nice but a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Women usually repair them, also they don't look like japs depict them. Its considered a bad condition because it makes breastfeeding harder.

About the only thing better than an outright dopey juggler is one that is self conscious about their pokies.

I didn't come here to be sad.

this is not where I wanted this thread to go

The fact that nobody can seem to get breast jiggle "right" only proves that it's not right in the first place

My initial observation was spot on, it seems.

It's just really fucking god damn slow at releasing episodes, season 6 ended a couple years ago and 7 might happen this fall but it could end up in limbo again.

I just gave it up for done. The absolute state of Adult Swim must be p r o b l e m a t i c these days.

Those funeral bells could be fixed, I've seen worse.

I can't wait until that buttplug gets AIDS and/or cancer. Absolutely controlled piss off NYC faggot animal. I want to go back in time, find his grand grand grand and delaminate her.

Speaking of cancer, this may be user's last day. Never forgetti, they may be out of spaghetti.

I see you are a man of good taste.

I don't want torpedos, I want idealized melons that aren't fake shit.

Literally kill yourself, retarded hipster faggots.

People who like tits without areolas are either fags or pedos in denial.

This, I did it for the lulz not because it was hot or anything

but big tits will always keep you out of jail user

That's not necessarily true.

well you sure as fuck can claim those things are not child-tier

Flat is justice.

yeah but at the same time she's supposedly 12 years old in that image

not flat, has chest bumps
say "semi-flat" instead

How did mastia come to mind before even seeing that spoiler? The iddy biddy tiddy commiddy need attention too. I met a real nice femanon while out once, wrote them off as a memestress and never looked back. Petite but sweet, still, threw that fish back. Perhaps foolish, but I always listen to my intuition.

maybe she was possessed by a fertility goddess too early?

genetic lottery
but is it a win or a loss?

That's why oppai loli is so great.
They're loli, for canadians.

A win for me, a loss for her spine.

I can accept oppai loli, or when a loli is paired with bakunyuu and the loli is ravaging her tits.

Being a thing shaped nicely brings a lot of strange to your feet. Part of why imageboards never scooted me. Nothing worse than someone trying too hard, which I've seen a bit much of recently. It's why I remain and bully only when necessary.

You know, may get myself banned, but, I am still me at the end of it. The hot shot son of a bitch that can drag down a whole board, another tattoo on the soul of power level hiding man-shaped thing, stuck here with you. Stuck out there, with them. The tragic state of being too much for even this shoah of a board. Even having eyes that pierce souls unintentionally. There is no edge, there is no respite, just a sad handsome man.

You wanted to get down to the dirt of it.

I sincerely hope this is a bot and not just a rambling retard.

Since when is liking good things hipster, and hatting oppai bad?

are bots back
I cum on cat and he hiss at me.

If you’re not busy breeding, you’re allowing kikes to replace us with niggers and spics

I like it when they have very small mounds, but that is too much.

What Mongolian cartoon is that?

All right, I'll keep that in mind.

I swear I heard a rattle in that video.

FLAT

Nah, he ain't fooling. Just tired of your gas.

I remember you.
You posted that exact same picture with the same file name a few weeks ago as well.
And I was probably posting Latifa.

Pan a cute.

A coworker had to take breast reduction surgery because the weight of her tits were damaging her back and they were like a third of what the girl on the photo has.

Wow, people post here more than twice. That's amazing discovery user.

It's elective surgery no matter what way you slice it.

I'll take it up with the pig himself. I don't do it for free, I do it for gud bread.

Fag

what in the name of fuck is going on

This video hurts my eyes from how its fucking artifacted.

Jiggle makes me mad, madder than usual. You cannot compete on either side of the predicament.

If you're so mad, why aren't you killing jews?

That's going to be a fine response webbum when I forget to spoiler.

Jews kill themselves well enough. All that is necessary is patience.

Someone 2000 years ago said the same thing in rome.

who?

She'd be incredibly attractive if she wasn't Ms Bones.

It's beautiful, this tapestry of time. Only, they are foxholed. California, Israel, Texas, New York. Kike flight. Fucking with the heart of the middle east and America. It's almost tragic. We're far off topic now, but again. You asked for it.

What was your captcha? imagay?

I would have shot it if it was interesting.

This should help you on your quest.

That's how you summon a regular one
To summon mark you have to replace some of the money with Nintendo merchandise.

Is that a bar of soap?

You got this off the rails to begin with. My third option, is this right here. The train wreck, and the forensics of who still remain. These are individuals that will never listen, understand nor even think about their selves. Busted from the time they were made. That is when it all falls down. A secret too old for anyone alive but me.

When you make them remember. It fucks their shit all up.

The majority of back problems from large breasts come from the use of bras of improper size. Her problems may very well have been solved by getting properly measured for bras. Hell, did she even try building up back muscle? Using bras can prevent the back from developing the appropriate strength to lift a woman's breasts. Meanwhile, along with the usual risks and costs associated with any surgery, breast reduction can cause permanent impairment to lactation, among some other issues. I doubt it was a "had to" situation, instead of a "doctor suggested it because he's a hack" situation.

No soap scares them away.

Or if the didn't have flesh to begin with.

I guess the kids went to bed.

This might work.

Silly,there are no girls here.

Nor, are there men here. Curious. Isn't it?

I can't tell if that's a jab at the humanity of the people here or not,but i'll assume it is.

Your digits know more than you.

You do have a point.

autism