Hokuto ga Gotoku - 1 Hour Gameplay

Its on Sega's youtube, the game seems to be pretty fun after watching most of it. Starts at around 20 minutes.

The game seems to follow Hokuto no Ken from the beginning. Later on Ken appears in a city and meets Bat, its like a semi-open world. You can roam the city and visit a few of the places like the local bar (bartender minigame), a concert/hospital OSU! minigame.

The real kicker is to travel to the next city, you need to drive your car through the desert, avoiding or attacking other motorcycle gangs, and eventually you will hit a bottleneck which is a race track you probably need to drive through (mario kart experiences) to reach the next city.

You mean seems to look pretty fun, faggot.
Movement looks pretty stiff and the character models look disjointed
Combat seems pretty watered down and simple-looking, like shadow of Mordor or whatever that batman game was with a very slight god hand aesthetic/style
It'll probably be okay, 7-8/10

21:33.

t. guy who didn't watch the gameplay

clicked through the vid. Hokuto Musou already did this and better. this appears to be just another rehash. best Hokuto no Ken game is the Atomiswave fighting game

so no one in this thread has played a ryuu ga gotoku game i guess

Except this is based off of Yakuza and those games play nothing like Warner Brothers interactive trash that you posted. Yakuza doesn’t just let you press triangle to win. Inb4: heat actions, games after 4 started to penalize spamming heat actions with diminishing returns on damage

What the fuck

Wont matter until it gets localized in a year.

Have you ever seen the actual 80s anime? it's censored. Compared to that, this is heaven.

I am watching it right now. It has more exploding body parts and bloods than this entire thing.
Here enemies literally vanish as they are about to explode.

so this is yakuza shenmue?

They don't even vanish in interesting ways. Their head just explodes, they turn black and then fade out as they get loaded out of memory. Even in the so called "censored" anime the goons twitched around as after their head exploded.
That and the fact that its going for the retarded 4 system separation of Kiwami games where you get 4 shallow styles rather than a single strong one means its going to be fucked mechanics wise.

Well Japan has new weird violence censorship laws, the warriors game was the same way until it got released over here.
I'm sure the intl version of the game will be fully uncensored.

its made by sega. Its more likely that this won't be released state side than it getting released uncensored.

it will.
It'll just take a year or longer.

That and the fact that its going for the retarded 4 system separation of Kiwami games

Where did it show any of the other styles? I'm pretty sure it's 6's combat with the new heat meter and everything.

Mean to inline

Time to go back

Screencapped for pathetic

Yakuza thread are patrician and now we're gonna have this musou trash shitting up the place.

Yes, it was amazing how they accurately depicted the arc with the post apocalyptic NBA playoffs.

That's what I hate about this game, it's attracted all the fist of the north star sperg's complaining it's not a 1:1 reproduction of the anime. I'd rather just have another yakuza game in that case so that they can go fuck off.

Those autists are never happy anyways. There were faggots who whined and "boycotted" Hokuto Musou because they didn't like voice actors chosen for the game.

People who buy into the manime meme are just as annoying as moe autists, for the most part.