Must be taking crazy pills

I could have sworn this was already out on consoles, have passed by it many times on the PSN store over the last year not thinking about it much til resurgence of interest in 40k and as soon as I do, it's gone? Can they fucking do that? 40k general too I guess. I literally feel like I'm figuratively losing my literal mind.

Yes? If it appears on some digital storefront that doesn’t mean it is immune to being taken down.

its been on the ps4 for over a year. not gonna check to see if I can see it but make sure you're looking it up properly?

its pretty much fixed on PC

nani

my mistake, i looked up the release date and just saw dec. 2016 and assumed it was a multiplatform launch

also use this for your naniposting

Whether or not OP is losing his mind the consoles will be getting fixed version of the game that the PC has and they are branding it as the, "enhanced edition".

It was scheduled for early 2017 but still nothing. Since the PC version wasn't that great I guess they'll release the "enhanced" edition later on consoles.

You might have confused it with Deathwatch, which has been on the PSN store for a while. I have also made this mistake.

How is the game anyway? I love EYE.

So-so it was really broken on release I'm not sure how well it runs now but if you can't get a group to play with you together don't expect much.

I see. Think it work out if it was just me and one more person, instead of 3 others?

Would it play well on console? I’m normally wary of Console FPS, but I feel like the command wheel and the slower nature of Terminators I know they aren’t meant to be slow means that a controller could be alright.

Also, my PC is becoming toaster and after EYE I have no faith in Streumon optimising for toasters.

That's fine if they took it down to remaster it, but my computer is outdated and I dont have the money to upgrade it. They should have just left the old version up and put an update out instead of re-releasing the game on the store.
Whatever though, it says Q1 so it should be out by the end of this month or next.

Bump for this.

Also, why was the game so disappointing to so many people on release?

You already know the answer for that goddamned question.

Plenty of long range targets which require precision and I'll be surprised if it can reach 60FPS at all consiering all the shit on the screen at once.

Is anyone in a Dreadnought even conscious as they were before they got shoved into it? They're looked up to by pretty much all other space marines in their chapter, but are they actually capable of giving advice and telling stories to their subordinates?

Some are probably interred better than others.

Couple of reasons.

The most obvious one I can think of is the performance. At launch the game had terrible performance and rigs that exceeded specs still had to use low settings to run the game.
The second thing is lack of replayability. The game spawned the exact same enemies in the same spots with the same objectives, meaning you got levels that played exactly the same with no replayability. I know they added the random objective mode as a response.

Lastly, a lack of progression. You have nine levels but that's it. There is no persistent customization or anything for multiplayer, meaning there is no reason to keep playing once you played it all. Singleplayer has artifacts to get but they only give you more points to unlock things in the SP campaign.

I'm waiting for the Enhanced Edition update. I preordered both EYE and Deathwing and I'm treating Deathwing the same way I treated EYE: Hold off on playing it until it's a somewhat playable state first.

Bjorn the Fell-handed, the last remaining Space Wolf to have walked alongside Russ is famed for having led his chapter and being a great tactician, all while buried in his adamantium coffin.

Yes

They are completely conscious and fully capable of communication via speakers, they are also allowed to sleep for centuries when not needed either for a rather difficult battle or for sagely advice from one of the chapter's oldest members.

That's a good thing, persistent unlocks are cancer.
If the only reason you keep playing a game is a skinner-box unlock system there's also no reason to keep playing. That's just a crutch.

That's a good thing

That's cool. The whole concept of these guys is really badass and it's something that should inspire some real world invention in the future.
I'm sure plenty of legless vets would like to be suited in power armor and sent back out to fuck shit up. They're bored as shit when they get sent back home, even the injured ones.

We might see some of those on non combat roles before we die unless there's a really big push towards that by some nations out of trends or desperation.

Yea, if you love killing xenos it does it well. It was a bit iffy depending on how big of a lore fag you are, but I found it fun(someone who hasn't read any of the books/played the tabletop, but enjoy the lore)

I was kidding. That would actually be a fucked up thing to do.

Legless vets would rather have robot legs, in fact prosthetic leg development is so good that there is a problem with prosthetic arms for armless vets.

Eh, kinda fun but no replayability

Game looks like ass anyway.

oh boy a warhammer video game, these are always worth checking out