Whining like a bitch thread

I bought a used WiiU with some games and I'm kinda regretting it.

Looks cool but you get thrown out of the level when you lose a life and you have to re-enter it. Due to this when the levels will become difficult I will lose my shit for sure.

It feels like the controls don't react, but I haven't played it on the tv yet only on the gamepad, maybe with a bigger screen it's different. In any case the writing is shit and I can already tell. I mean, they show that long ass intro and then when the girl talks to you immediately after it, they she basically repeats the intro and they show part of the intro video you saw three minutes before in a flashback. What the shit?
I hope it becomes at least good as an rpg with good scenarios, but now I remember why I stopped trusting japs when it comes to games with a story.

This is the game I played the most, I finished the story and I am at the second world after the story ends. This game has fantastic levels, because they are short and immediate, with good variety without being just a shitshow of gimmick. Yet, the controls are extremely shitty and I don't understand why they made it like this.
The character feels heavy, sluggish, like he doesn't want to move and it's a total pain. Jumping is bad and it has zero precision. If mostly feel like I am playing against the game and not against the enemies and the environment in the game.
Just to be sure I wasn't becoming a total retard in playing platform games I downloaded the Mario 64 remake (the one made with Unity), which imitates the controls of Mario 64, and those are really good, reactive and precise. Pure pleasure. I had more fun moving Mario in that demo than the characters of Mario 3d world. Mario 3d World feels like I am playing Croc on the psx and not a platform made in 2013, and it's a waste because the levels are really well structured and interesting.

Kool blog

The Wii U can be CFW already, faggot, so go and do it and play whatever game you want. Go and play Bayonetta 1 and 2 if you haven't and then play W101.

I didn't like Wonderful 101 because the camera made my eyes hurt and how strict it was on what it considers a drawn circle

good to know, maybe I'll do it

You can also play all nintendo games on it, except Switch and 3DS
They're worthless without cfw

I'd tell you to go play Tropical Freeze but you sound pretty fucking awful at video games so maybe you should play a walking simulator instead.

DO IT NOW.

You sound like this would be right up your alley

B-but I completed cuphead and have a 45mil personal best at DoDonPachi

Oh man, it's almost as if the games have been doing that since SMB3

The only reason to have difficulty drawing a circle is after you've unlocked Unite Drill and Unite Launcher, which probably won't happen until you've completed the game a few times. If you had difficulty just drawing a simple circle you really need to get good

okay

Holy fuck your gay.

I expect to restart the level immediately, I don't want to see the map again and again each time.

I don't complain about having to restart the level, I complain about having to wait for the map to load and then the level to load again instead of restarting immediately.

I don't complain about long-ass cutscenes, I complain about dumb-ass cutscenes, like making me see a flashback with scenes they showed me three minutes before.

I may be gay, but at least I can understand what I read.

Dubs thread?

wow great taste user, thanks for sharing

wow great taste user, thanks for sharing

I'm fuckin mad as hell, dude.

This actually. But it's not that the controls are slippery and unplayable, it feels like the game only had the d-pad in mind. Now this wouldn't be a problem if some of the level design didn't focus on exploration. It's why I kind of preferred 3d land despite thinking some of the obstacle levels were better in 3d world. 3d land had better controls that could also work for exploration and obstacle courses. Not to mention it doesn't have the touchpad gimmicks that disrupt the flow of the game.

I think the problem is that it's most likely you easily got a hundred lives and dying over and over becomes monotonous because the lives don't do anything special and it might as well have the live system taken out and just have you restart at the checkpoint all the time.

as of right now, anyone can hack a Wii U and pirate as many games as they want using a flash drive, so you're an idiot if you bought a Wii U and DIDN'T intend just to pirate every game

On top of this, you can emulate some DS games on it at a higher internal resolution than faggots who actually buy the games (again, only idiots buy games)

W101 and DONG are must plays.

Never use the touch screen and get a hang of "drawing" the shapes with the analog stick. Ironically, it's much easier and more precise, just feels weird at first.

There's always Tropical Freeze and Pikmin 3.

cemu 'works' in the same way that a tranny is an actual girl

Cemu is developed by jews and attention whores. Say that when a real Wii U emulator exists.

if you hit a checkpoint, when you get back into a level, you ought to appear at the checkpoint in nsmbu

Did you even try Splatoon, Bayonetta 2, Fists, or what ever that is swiggly arms game is called?
Maybe you are just clinically depressed. Like a retard. Find a thing your mind and body likes! It will not be a game, most likely it will be a fysical hobby. Or just go full denial and go travelling.
Fuck you. And good luck.

I bought a Switch to rekindle my love of vidya
It worked but I could only afford Mario Odyssey and Botw and its driving me mad that I can't play other games.

Splatoon is largely dead due to Miiverse being dead and Splatoon 2 being a thing. It's so late in Splatoon's lifecycle that newcomers would get fucked hard by the remaining Japanese community.

Arms is a Switch game. It's not particularly amazing. It's kind of average at best. Maybe below average.

So it still gets the job done, is what you're saying. 🍆🐂

Is this kid like 50/50 down the middle black n white?

That's what I was thinking, but then I realized that most blacks in America are mulatto to begin with, so it's probably more like 2/3 white.

Don't see how it's casual. You should be given a choice to restart immediately or leave. Just getting thrown out the level when you want to retry just wastes time.

user youre a fucking idiot if you didnt buy a wiiu to get cfw then have access to most of ninendos library. You deserve to be miserable and poor.

You're the real casual here.

I got a Wii U because it seemed like a good way to get my girlfriend to stop trying to kill herself
she likes the zeldas, but all the games are shit. I'm pirating everything, of course.
cutscene after cutscene and boring combat
way too easy, it's not even fun to 'explore' with the timer there
looks slightly stretched on the gamepad, controls are a bit awkward
good but after I played it a few times I decided I'm wasting my life
what the fuck is this goddamn garbage
I did all the challenges and beat the game, but there was no reward. Disappointing.

Any ideas? I've got enough hard drive space for every single Wii U game, but most of them are complete garbage.

Suicide

Still on my backlog list, but it looks like a classic, Big-N typical Mario game.
I can't even begin to list all of the shit wrong with this game. Huge fucking disappointment.
Shit is cash.

All meh.

Same.

I find this game hard for hard's sake, and not hard because it is well crafted. DKC1 is still the high point for Kong.

Splatoon is fun.

WTF are you talking about, I've still got a full lobby on Splatoon 1 on the WiiU every night.
Oh, that's what you're talking about. Well fuck man, é ‘ćŒ”ă‚Œ and get gud?

Captain Toad is surprisingly enjoyable, as is Yoshi's Wooly World (both casual as can be but wtf do you expect from the Fisher Price console?). Wind Waker HD is a better Zelda experience than BotW. Super Mario Maker is fun, and Mario Kart 8 was a solid entry, if nothing very special.

You're weird, friend.

I know. FFS I hang out in 8ch.net/v/
I somehow didn't like DKC 2 or 3 that much either. DKC1 was magic, or maybe I succumbed to the Nintendo marketing (attached).

I could buy one in the future at least. Though I admit to not knowing what cfw is.

I call people who bought a WiiU Burches

Cfw is custom firmware. It makes you able to install custom software on to your wiiu along with being able to install ANY game for free for
But not

Super Mario Maker is 99% garbage levels that aren't even fun to play, Wind Waker HD isn't at all what I wanted out of a remake, Mario kart 8 is the worst one so far so there's no point in playing it.

That would imply that the people who bought it are no longer in possession of it due to separation.