Upcoming games 2018

Alright faggots we begin what seems to be a really decent year, what are games you optimistic about?

I'm still amazed somebody was retarded enough to call their game GTFO

I'm more surprised it took this long. That's some 2007 fellow kids bullshit right there.

Cyberpunk 2077

2018 nigger
Cyberpunk 2077 will be released in 2020 to commemorate Cyberpunk 2020

Mildly optimistic about Witchfire, Frozen Synapse 2, Serious Sam 4, Bannerlord and Detective Pikachu.

I'll also finally buy Subnautica when it gets released.

???

Looking forward to Metal Gear Survive. Also, the release of The Forest.

Half of those games will be full of trannies. A fourth will be shit, and the other fourth might be worth a preview.

Looks pretty damn shit compared to 2017.

Dont bet on Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out, that game is practically nothing but a myth.
I wouldnt be suprised if it gets delayed to 2019. I waited for that game since I was in elementary school and now I'm a grown ass man in college. So many people grown up and lost interest in the game, not to mention the fans who actually died waiting for that game and now will never get to play it.

Fight Knight.
Lethal League Blaze.
Spire if we're lucky.

Thanks for your input and baseless claims.

That's all I'm looking forward to at the moment. Great lineup on its own.

Mount and Blade is a vapid autistic sandbox with no substance and shit gameplay
cool
nu-remaster not expecting anything
not expecting the quality of a single playergame
genuinely hyped. arcsys went full kike though
shit
on my to-pirate list
genuinely interested but not overly hyped
meh
who
who?
who?
didnt play 1 but its on backlist
hyped. will pirate
not expecting anything good but i hope it turns out allright
genuinely hyped. The gameplay is there.
who
shit
excited.
who
never lpayed them so good excuse to do so
excited

the rest of the list is shit.

How?
Keep crying

Good, KH is mediocre

Stopped reading right there

FOREVER EVER

you forgot Kingdom come : deliverance

Not sure if they'll be out in the West by 2018:

Keeping tabs on but no certainty:

Not my thing but Witchfire looks pretty interesting. Hope it turns out well.

Looks decent but I'm expecting Chivalry+, the added depth and content is nice though, but I played Chivalry to death and the game just looks too similar too it to me.

The world and quest are going to have to be good because everything else looks pretty bland, generic and dumbed down.

Hell yes.

it is supposed to be historically accurate. Fucking plebs

Same. Loved KH1 and 2, but it's just been too long. Dunno if I could get into it the same way I did before.

Is there no unofficial english patch like with EOV yet?

Nigger I just listed Bannerlord in the OP, it has nothing to do with historical accuracy, it has to do with what looks like a pretty mediocre core gameplay.
I want it to be good, non fantasyshit medieval games are hard to come by.

Oh yeah, there probably is.

I'm a collector, and wouldn't want to start playing 'till release date anyway.

La-Mulana 2, Spire, Ghost Song, and The Fall Part 2 in addition to your list. Most of them don't have concrete release dates but they're probably going to come out before Bannerlord does.

I'm unironically looking forward to Dauntless, because it's just as shit as MHW, but it's free, so I'll be able to rope in someone to play with me, and won't have to wait till 2020 for the PC port.

Bannerlord is not historically accurate, retard. It is close, but they take liberties. Also

Do you buy collectors editions of games?

So am fellow goy!

Never said they didn't, but Kingdom Come takes a shitton of liberties as well.

not really tho.

Stopped reading right there

The whole narrative of your character is fiction

so? if they get other historical characters and design right then it is A-ok

persona q 2 because it will be free :^)

I am unironically hyped for MHW and am aware why people dont like it but anyone could see that dauntless is irredeemable trash and is a steep complete downgrade from even the shittiest mh game. Looking at gameplay from that game makes me wonder why people would want to play it anyways and how they dont pass out on their keyboard out of boredom. Just emulate mh3u with cemu or something instead.

DEEP Strange Journey will be free too! :^)

Are you mentally retarded or just a shill?

It'd be hard to have a strictly historical accurate character as the player in a game. May as well make an on rails shooter slash movie game if that's what you want.

New Kirby could be good

I never stated otherwise

Hokuto no Gotoku is the only one that interests me but it's meh at best, Bannerlord is made by Turks, and Ace Combat 7 will have Denuvo (please prove me wrong). There's also Battalion 1944, another WW2 shooter but that will be good at best.
Garbage.

I forget if this is coming out in 2018 but TWEWY remastered im excited for that maybe we can get a sequel in another 20 years.

Yeah. I still need to pre-order to get the first-print goodies; missed those on the original release, didn't get it for several months after it came out.

Why the fuck would you buy plastic chinese shit with no value whatsoever?

correct, but multiplayer is fun

DISPOSABLE
WEEBSHIT

Who drew this? Why? Who is responsible for this image?

you did
in the future
quick hop in the time machine and stop this wretched dystopia from becoming real

Nice, it's already better than 2017.

Get out Mount and Blade Autist. You become more and more retarded every time you post that tripe.

The demo was great and melted my heart of stone.

there is a difference between making up ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT and making up few characters. Both are historical, only one tries to be as close to the actual historical accuracy tho. I am going to (hopefully) enjoy the both.

Phoenix Point is probably the only title that I'm looking forward to. NuXcom was shit and I want to scratch my strategy game itch. I hope they don't fuck it up. At least they have Julian Gollop on board.

autistic LARPer detected

Isn't there a new Yoshi game in the works?

How was the last Yoshi game anyways, since I'm bringing it up. The yarn one that wasn't Kirby.

What a sad life you live.

Autism is the cancer that is killing the entire Earth.

Fucking shit, everytime I play that game I end up going to the main parts of the game instead of the damn secrets, it's like they bait and switch what is a secret and what's the main game and jumping is FUCKING AWFUL, you can't even do half a jump

(14)

this is just too easy

These cucks are doing the Whole "WE WUZ" revisionism for them.
I hate these (((people))) so fucking much.

FAGTORIO FACCOT
WHERE IS IT?
Also…
Uh what? How did I miss that? Is it that shitty?

Should've remained a never ever.

jesus christ, what an awful list

vidya crash fucking WHEN?

It's upcoming alright

Pleb tier

Reddit please

Fuck. I just realized they missed their VR easter egg date without so much as a mention.

Yeah, it bummed me out as well
They tweeted saying VR shit is over and that now they're fully commited to developing and marketing to their next new title they've been working on.
So I'm expecting at least an announcement this year.

How many Warhammer 40k games are coming out this year? Seems to be quite a few.

From 40K I only know that one
From Warhammer you got Vermintide 2 and Total Warhammer early next year.

I don't see how someone is hyped for what's been shown time and time again to be the worst monster hunter. Map design, Weapon identity, etc. all lost because of "press a button something awesome happens" or in the case of turf war "here free damage" It's insulting how much they infantalize the player in MHW.

At least dauntless you get the same quality of utter ass for free. You get the same complete lack of identity, poor framerate, annoying babying. But you get to pay 120$, and maybe more because there's a chance capcom will put DLC in because they always lie about shit, for a horrible game.

Wew lad thanks for telling me not to bother with the rest of your post.

MHW
AC7
MM11
Bloodstained
Code Vein
EDF5
Bayo 3
And switch emulation

Yeah my pc is out of date.
Deathwing
Inquisitor: Martyr
Eternal Crusade is getting released on consoles
all Q1.

Cry more, kike.

You know Age of Empires 4 is in the hands of the same people that made Dawn of War III, right.

What went so wrong with DoW3? What makes people think Gladius of War is any better?

I hope you're not referring to that piece of shit made in Unity with the ridiculous levels of chromatic aberration.

It's going to be on console as well. That should be all you need to know, really.

lol

There's too much garbage in your list to name them all, so I'll just leave it at that. You are beyond delusional if you are at all optimistic for X4. That or you have just payed ZERO attention to their Q&A streams/forum threads. There's some good stuff on that list, though, like Bannerlord.

For the record, I dont know anything about DoW3. I'm interested to know what went wrong because the last one I played was DoW2:CR and that was pretty kick ass.

maaate the fuckin ss remake is gonna make me vomit rainbow shit. Classic game fucked beyond recognition.

God damn, the devs are that desperate

Hopefully they learned their lesson

Different devs and genres newfaggot

It's using Unreal 4, what part of proof of concept do you not understand?
Yeah, well, so was C&C and SupCom

not mentioning Travis Strikes Again

This the one right here,

This. This bound to upset some mounted autists.

Hey reddit, how it's going? Did you understand how sage work yet?

Code vein, but I wonder if it will have substance to match the flair, dont expect bayo 3 till next year.

Here's to hoping.
I also wouldn't mind seeing them port the Serious Sam VR stuff to PSVR

Ghost of a Tale
Underworld Ascendant.

Freedom Planet 2 and Iconoclast are the only things i'm eagerly expecting for
i'm a pixel whore
there's also Ori and the Will of the Wisp but i don't know if it's coming this year
honestly
i've been dissapointed by the AAA so much that nowadays i only look forward to some promising indi titles
decent AAA stuff keeps coming out everyow and then but i'd rather let it take me by surprise

Crackdown might be alright. I liked the first one

⊥OЬ ГЕГ
TY NO

Downside is Crackdown 2 was shit so it could go either way. Doesn't help that it's a totally new team working on 3 and the game has been delayed so many times it's going to be born with a mustache and fulltime job.

Iconoclasts is maybe the only game on my radar for 2018. and it comes out in like a week or so

surprised? didn't think so

So far I'm just looking forward to these:
Everything else i'm not looking forward to, or I lost hope for completely, like BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

Preordered Super Robot Wars X sound edition and Metal Max Xeno limited. Rest will buy used.

Mega Man 11, Bayo 3, Yoshi, Kirby, Ace Combat 7 and Soul Calibur 6. Not really into WRPG's so it looks like another Nip-dominated year for me.

Bump

F-fuck you

Forgot about that one
SJW pandering and the game looks pretty mediocre.
Even this small game looks better

Retard

Rule the Waves 2 is coming out sometime this year. There's an Underrail expansion that was supposed to come out last year that'll be released. I'm cautiously optimistic for Phoenix Point as well.

game looks cool though.

Cucked again.

Sounds about right. It's almost like a personal birthday gift from Sony themselves.

Fuckoff with your facebook memes

Plebshit casual

It looks like shit

I don't dislike TBS. I never said I dislike TBS. That doesn't change the fact that making this game a TBS is a colossal waste of potential.

Gotta disagree there, bud. It actually looks really great. Maybe you should put on your glasses or something.