4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that has aliens in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
amazon.com/Acer-AH101-D8EY-Windows-Wireless-Controllers/dp/B075PVLN2P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515750358&sr=8-1&keywords=acer vr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

KOTOR 2

I don't know.

You fags gonna make me talk to myself or wat?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

My yugioh game had its one year anniversary so handed out a ton of free in game money, slifer, and did some other neat shit.

wtf? Also, cute DMG.

What are you faggots drinking tonight?
I've been busy working on my own shit for the past week. Been quite happy with myself.

Pic related is the most obvious answer.

Yes.

You've asked this before. Somewhat recently too, I believe.

Morning
Got to spend my morning after work reading fate/stay night to stop being a secondary
Also look at this unfortunate ad someone left on my parking lot

Destroy all humans

I have no idea what that is.

I would've known.

How goes user

Slifer isn't all that great, and we got Ra last month anyway.

Fruit punch. Buying beer later.
What you been working on?

I need to get my sleep schedule back in order but watching webms and listening to all of motorhead with my new setup since we lost all OG members.

Also Amazon is dumping the Mixed Reality VR shit for 200 dollars off, I got the Acer one for like 220.

My favorite alien game is Deus Ex.

Remember me? Probably not. I'm the dev that posted some updates on things and then dissapeared. Long story short…the game went to hell, but i've got a new team, and now we're dragging the game from hell. Sadly, no gameplay/level editor stuff to show off, but it's coming! So, here's a few of the designs on the world map, its some sorta alternate universe, with four major nations, US, Russia, Japan and Cuba (names to be changed..maybe).

We're working on having a simple straighforward campaign that switches between these four nations telling a chronological story with an ending that chooses whom wins the war.

Here are the designs for the world map, the american continent and the Russian one

Do you ever feel like you want a gf then realize even if you had one you don't have any money and most likely wouldn't have anything in common to talk about

Not in the last 3 or 4 months at least.
How goes user

What
How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

No, because women aren't important.

My fucking laptop is crapping out on me again. This time it happened randomly as well, so I know my laptop can just restart itself at any given time.

>tfw I can't maintain reltaionships with anyone I have no common interests with

I'm still innocent.

Satan, were you the one working on the Advanced Wars style game or am I thinking of someone else?

What's the point.

**I remember when I watched that shit.

fug

I miss cheesy 90s fantasy tv series.

Hey Satan. Sorry about that not going the way you wanted. Glad you're back at it. Good luck.

same

Metal Slug 3.

Is it the mobage?

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

this isn't necessarily a problem. Common interests are pretty fucking important, it's second to culture.

I'm disappointed in you user.

Mostly teaching myself OpenGL and building ever so slowly on a vidya engine.

Tried it at least thrice never again.

Anyone else find there’s even less worthwhile topics in the catalog every day, but still spend most of their day/night refreshing the page? Maybe five threads in the catalog at a given time that I’ll actually bother reading, and I’ll only bother posting in maybe three. Gotten to the point where most of my posts each day wind up in here because there's nothing else I feel warrants active attention to.

Slept badly again due to constantly waking up feeling parched. Bed feels nice an cozy in the morning, but by afternoon is miserably hot. So hot that today I found a fucking scorpion snoozing on the carpet by the wall closest to the sun. To reiterate, it's not even the middle of January, and my room gets hot enough to attract eight legged stinging pests.

I like this

I was a broke NEET with a gf for years. Dating other girls after too.
How goes user

At least you can afford a new one. Get something nice. Or a desktop

yup! That's me. Now i'm back, and this time i'm back for good! And…I brought a possible waifu. Or not. Depends.

ANY OPINIONS ON THIS PIECE OF CONCEPT ART?

7su2 monica wus good ya

no u

Maybe because the site has been slowing down compared to 4chan.

Im not a NEET and if I can't focus on college then whats the point of showing up?

No bullshit I had the hot blonde girl ask me out and we fucked on the first date. I had Elliot Rogers dream of the women asking him out etc but turns out I attract shitlibs but I at least wont die a virgin.

Yea I have another webm, I like Tim Roth as an actor even though he is a fag.

How goes user
Yes but its fun

What'd you do today user?

Waifu sim 3018 when

Jesus thats scary as fuck. Put a perimeter of poison around your house

Top left could use a smile, else she seems the cold soviet working woman that engineers IEDs for insurgents.

I awoke at 1pm

8/v/ is kill monica dey wut dem rules dun 2 em nao boi holla

tfw I have the weird love for shower scenes if only for the sounds of the shower itself. Now if only my webm had sound.

so did this actually come out?

Whats the point of going at all anyway?

I woke up at 5pm.
How goes user

I think a vaguely remember you. Glad to hear you're still going well.

I have an entire folder dedicated to X-COM shitposting. Don't make me get it out fagolo.

Not expecting to really work on it until like May. After then? Depends on how well I grasp writing AI.

Holla Forums's been a shithole again for a while. Take a break and hope like hell it will return to some decent quality posting.

Oh X-Com that sounds fun. Too bad I have a toaster.

To get a 60k starting salary with no debt/loans/insurance payments since I wasn't retarded

I don't really care because most of my limited income can just go to my own interests, and with as many health issues as I have, the gene pool probably needs chlorine. Also the factors that it's hard to find decent women after all the brainwashing that happens in the education system.

Pretty sure every other fucking imageboard, barring maybe 2ch, is slow compared to cuckchan.

Thinking of doing so tomorrow evening, and then canvasing the yard when night hits with a black light. Think the rain the other night might have washed the previous poison away and/or stirred some of them up.

Still nowhere close the worst scorpion experiences I've had. Try waking up and finding your DS covered in curious young bark scorpions, then putting your clothes on and getting stung dangerously close to the groin because one was in your shorts. That summer was fucking hell.

I don't have anything in common with the people I talk with now and I don't know why they even interact with me at this point.

Two of the flags were working on. For reference, the second flag is for Cuba. Also a closeup of cuba

no

Yeah, but it also maybe because our posters actually play vidya.

It's the sequel to Naruto starring his son Boruto.
Also just waiting for my shift to end so I can read my virtual Chinese cartoon book

Y tho

Why not just play the DOS games? They're much better than FiraxisCOM unless you heavily modify them.

Welcome to my world! I swear all my IRL friends only keep in touch with me simply because we play something every now and then.

What do you mean?

Is that when you graduate?

Not bad. What will you do with this money

Are you an ausfag or something? I don't think I could deal with that shit

Which book? Skull man?

pepsi?

GIT IT OUT GIT IT OUT
GIT IT OUT GIT IT OUT
GIT IT OUT GIT IT OUT
GIT IT OUT GIT IT OUT
GIT IT OUT GIT IT OUT

I don't even talk with anyone outside faggots from this site.

No. Sometimes I feel like I want a kid, but only so that I'm not a dead branch.

Learn to play official format Ritsu. I think the YGO thread has a download for YGOPro with Links.

Why would you watch Boruto

You could always join the gym.

Three designs,

Theodor Ferro is a revolutionary cuban general that's quite emotional and over the top

The soviet general is basically Stalin/Walter Ulbricht/Scary emotionless commie

Vieral Cnechov is a Russian general who is extremely battle hardened and cyncial, promoted only through his survivalist tendencies and the fact that his superior officers kept dying

The way things are going, I'd expect to come back and just find things substantially worse/more boring. Kind of a shame that there's only a handful of boards on the site with something resembling an active posterbase, thus there's very not that many vectors for discussion outside the topics those fall into, and even then, everyone gets stuck dealing with the moderation said boards have because migration doesn't work.

Nope, burger here.

He's not Skull man guy, I am.

But I wouldn't watch anything with male characters

I don't really enjoy real yugioh so much. This games a bit slower which is more my style. Though the powercreep is getting worse and worse.

Is yui helping you build this world still?

Douk Noukem

dis tbh….took 2-3 years 4 kishi 2 maek naruto limp cross da finish line tbh monica

Are you like the BBC Pidgin but your not as enjoyable?

Cyber Security, through high school fuckery I was able to get a lot done early so I have been coasting with very little effort and saving lots of time. Only reason I can be so comfy is because our neighbor is an IT recruiter and I always help her out therefore I basically have an in no matter what.

So Arizona then?
Surprised its so hot there already

How goes user

Nice user. Can you hack things?

Oh thought it was Naruto…

Just play goat format then.

DAS RYT DAS RYT

No. Just simply going to take a while.
What else can you do? All you can do is post worthwhile threads and hope like he it doesn't get sage bombed to all hell.

Removing ayy as we speak.

Best you can do is simply try to post on other boards. Shit like the nerve center is supposed to help somewhat but guess how many people actually go to the home page? The answer is less than 5%.

Final post of all the things i have to show, two desgins for American generals

The first, Miren Oyker is a stuck up admiral hardass that makes a point of being precice and disciplined. Outside of that he's a decent man.

Jeremy J. Jessup Jr. is a rich oil baron from the south of the USA that has massive investments in the millitary-industrial complex. He became a general by virtue of being able to bring his own privatized army and selling much needed war supplies and oil to the American cause.Very excited, patriotic, amateuristic in command but he brings enough quality to make it work. He also calls the Admiral "Oinky".

That's still 5% too much.

Is that the one from some banlist back a decade ago?
I like seeing some new cards and stuff. And build wacky shit like god cards decks.

I want the first working prototype.
And just do like I did and stop browsing the internet for anything besides some news and videos.

yup. I'm still looking for people that want to help out designwise, but i dont get much takers. I do ask a lot of people, but it never seems to pan out. Me n yui are on the designwork indeed, and he's whipping up quite a thing, really.

Work wasn't that special today. I just wanted it to be over. Also I've reached a point where I go to work every day expecting to be told I'm fired the moment I walk in. It's a feeling of suspense where I don't know if I should be relieved or disappointed.

I dont really do that sort of stuff. IT work is mostly figuring out what is vulnerable and minimizing that risk. I took lots of IT classes at high school but they weren't really anything special other than Office, Windows 7, and general IT. After this semester I will be taking actual IT courses so that might change. I mostly just learned how to play video games on gnu/linux without any compromises. I can go into a long autistic rant which I do often on threads involving GNU/Linux.

Bring me in when you want to design a game based around cute girls doing cute things

At least you got those trips monica

(checked)
Judging by those digits you're lucky.

I kind of wonder about that, really.

But a bigger part of the issue is that Holla Forums naturally gravitates towards discussion of current games, modern systems, recent industry developments (usually negative), and even though there's been a lot of threads for older systems over the past few years as well, I do see some anons getting annoyed at them coming up as frequently as they do. Now, if this was cuckchan, /vr/ and /vg/ would be options, /vr/ here's basically dead and /vg/ was dead last I saw, leaving Holla Forums the only active vidya board on the site that I'm aware of, and thus you get stuck with Holla Forums's quality.

Yeah. Going to get to 78 as a high on Saturday where I am. But the bigger issue is that this time of year (due to the angle the sun is at), the other houses give zero shade on my room in the afternoon and evening, which makes it heat up even worse inside. And the outer walls of the room wind up baking. Once tried to move my bed to a different, outer wall that might work better under the AC vents than where I was keeping it, and even touching the wall made the bed heat up to maybe 90 degrees, even at night from residual heat.

My fam got me an energy drink after work, so i'm about to have that. No liquor for me, liquor is bad for you and i'm a good boy.

Watch the mgsv shower scene with quiet, with the adult patch

Maybe you would if you just admitted the new pop team epic anime is kino.

Gotta learn to just go with the flow man.

What you need to do is put fans in each corner of your room to create a tornado inside, then place your bed in the middle of the room

Well, everyone has their tastes. I think I like it that way.

That's just being optimistic.

That's kind of what I've been doing this past week. I haven't browsed Holla Forums this week which is probably a good sign and only caught up on vidya news today. I'm thinking about simply disconnecting my ethernet cable for a bit with a bunch of webpages saved in case I need to reference them.
I might post it here when it's in a somewhat presentable state but my standards are exceptionally high.

Look at this faggot. Being all sober and shit.

das 1 thing dat piss me off bout 8/v/ is niggas w/ sticks up dey ass. dat catalog is fuck huge n if dey ain't nuffin u finna b talkin bout stfu n go play sumn monica kno wut i'm sayn

monica plz

Yep, never played it myself but supposedly it's the best format. And anyway duel links is getting all the new shit soon so you're going to have to deal with the extra deck gimmicks eventually.

Thats where you are wrong kiddo, if there is a problem on a software level Linux will have it solved faster then Windows due to the sheer autism. Also I enjoy having an operating system that doesn't have built in spying features as well as being able to customize my machine more than I could with a windows desktop. What you need to do is get good.

I think Ron's finally understood that nobody uses the front page and decided to do retarded shit elsewhere like super secure tripcodes.

I try, but I feel like I just wanna lie down and never wake up all the time.

I prefer to spend my time playing games and watching fun stuff rather than refeshing the same websites over and over.
You shouldn't worry about that. Its better to get critiques early so you can tweak it easier.

You know I don't know black slang like "equivocating" so why you trying to confuse me fam

They hinted at synchros today actually. I don't hate synchros all that much really. As long as they are careful about what level ones they release so that decks don't become too toolboxy. Its XYZ and beyond that I hate.

You gonna get a big head, a red nose and a big pot belly from all that liquor you drink mimi, you better be ready to look like a tiny santa.

Not to mention you don't do anything with the people you interact with so there's nothing to have in common except anime. Play world of warcraft

I never even got a paycheck, let alone proof I worked, at the last and only job I had. Granted I wasn't there longer than three days, but on the last day they paid me cash under the table. Hopefully you at least get proof you were hired that can be used elsewhere down the line.

My room has a ceiling fan, floor based fan, and two AC vents, and the ceiling fan is set to move air around clockwise.

Thing is I like to discuss what I'm playing, but already know there's no real interest in others towards discussing them at this point in time. Hence why an active /vr/ or /vg/ could have proven more apt. I suppose that's the downside of playing games that aren't current; even old Holla Forums favorites like Ghost Trick have reached a "who fucking cares" point as far as warranting threads.

No shit.

Not nearly as bad I suppose. At least it showed promise for a while before it became an edgefest.

Strongly considering going and working in Alaska as a fish processor for the summer between semesters. I could totally do it I think. Come back from the summer with a few thousand dollars in my bank account, buy a car and move out.
It could also be the source of adventure I've been looking for.
I could fuckin do it.

Work tonight was cancelled due to weather. If It hadn't been I'd still be at work right now, so that was awesome. And this weekend because of Nigger Day, I don't have work on Monday. I have an extra long weekend. I am firmly in control niggas.

Halo: Reach is the first one to come to mind.

When the dumb Pidgin speaking niggers is speaking more sense then we have a problem here.

I have bad news for you Ritsu. The game was datamined some time ago and icons and stuff for everything up to Pendulums were already in the game.

It also had some good grills though they were minor characters.

That's Jeff Jarrett, asshole.

I was just hoping to get you to autistically rant like you said you would tbh

I'm glad my state is actually livable. My canadian buddy is always complaining about freezing to death and now your firey hell whole. My states always comfy.

Remember when you just get your shit pushed in?

I stayed home from school to buy the game and just played multiplayer until I had to go back with the artbook in hand to brag.

Hello these cunts. Gee fuck I need to get on a better schedule. This staying up until 5 am doing nothing thing is killing my head.

Destroy All Humans! 2

You get used to it. Use accelerants to make it go away for a while.

I meant the Holla Forums sponsored wow. Obviously. Can even bully the guild trap into obesity. it'd be funny

Especially these days. F2Ps always get flooded with chinks and BRs, the lowest of the low. A sub is essentially just a cleaning cost for Hues.

It's one of the many reasons why I loved Linux more than Windows. Although the primary reason for me is customization to a rediculous degree.

Yep. It's probably why he started to stick shit like [Cancer] and other shit everywhere else to encourage the use of it. But most users will simply ignore it and just do what they generally do. Not that it's nessersarily a bad thing as I would be a hypocrite for doing the exact same thing but it requires a bit of a shift in attitude.

With my full game I'll be releasing a demo early of the battle system specifically for feedback. Mostly because what I am planning to do is going to be seriously different to what most people are used to and I want to at least get it right and not make it too alien/tedious.

Fuck you faggot. I'm actually trying to exercise lately. Mostly to get out of the house.

How goes user

Alaska might be pretty comfy. Bet you get good money fast too.
How goes user

don't be playa hatin monica

Yeah but that won't happen for at least a year or two.

How goes cunt

Is it painful?

Whats the main games idea?

For you

I've hit a point where if I don't have at least one soft drink, I'd probably just tire out and shut down, either from work, or I'll tire myself out from fapping. I get the feeling of just wanting to shut my eyes and go to sleep.

I went to my kitchen today and I felt like I was followed. Like, I heard the footsteps behind me and shit and it scared me to fucking hell. and nooooobody was thereeee~ so spooky fuck me, I think I be going crazy.

Was this supposed to be english?

Well, if it's of interest, the guy that started my favorite place to get tendies did something like that (I think he was one of the actual fisherman) to raise funds to start his business, since no one would give him a loan because "a place that just specializes in tendies and fries isn't going to be popular".

AZ is livable if you have fans and AC. And plan your room/travel accordingly. But there's also the factor of just what was around the area before the houses were built, or what else is going on. That absolutely hellish "Summer of the Sting" (as I call it) was likely caused by nearby construction upheaving tons of scorpions, who then moved west to the apartments where there was a lot of well-kept grass and bugs to feed on.

That said, anyone that says "they're more scared of you than you are of it" can fuck off. Those things are aggressively territorial in my experiences. Try getting out of a shower only to find some angry scorpion pacing beyond the tub, looking to show you who owns the place.

Maybe at some point in the future when I'm done with the things I'm going through now.

All I really want is mp3 support, a bump up in filesize and a better way to dig through dead boards. But that would actually give the site improvements and we can't have that.

nothing much just bored

Does this happen often?

Is there any kind of animal that feeds on scorpions? Might make for a good pet

Play a video game

Drink energy drinks, or coffee chocolates, or something harder than a childs drink. No wonder manual labor is hard for you. You need to work that heart.

What're you going through now? An rpg?

Todd makes for a pretty good tohou.

I played it for Firefight. Campaign was fun, but Firefights the real shit.

goes well. saw my sister and brother-in-law today. had a good time seeing them again.
Alaska would be comfy. It'd be hard and gross work, but I think it might be just what I've been looking for.

That's awesome. Using it like that. I could do it just to get a jump start on my adult life, maybe go back for another season next summer. Man this is a really good idea.
Also a place that specializes in tendies and fries sounds awesome.

That's the best lewd pic you have of Mitsuru.

Unless the game IP bans all of south america, china, and the carribean it's going to be fucking flooded with useless niggers who will inevitably ruin the community and therefore the game.

what did he mean by this

What if you end up hating it though? Might get yourself into a terrible situation

I'm changing networks every time I take a step it seems

I don't remember much, just that it was pretty funny back when I read it.
I'm talking the first few chapters of the manga though

Speaking of AZ, I might be going there this summer for a tournament. Anything cool to do while I'm there?

I feel like I'm having a new existential crisis with every big release of this and I love it. Please help

Honestly that pic puts the rest of the Mitsuru folder to shame tbh.

What the fuck is it?

I am a superstitious man. I see the shit that goes on in my downstairs and I get the spookies man. Like, I see this person silhouette come and go around my kitchen for split seconds and it's so weird. Maybe I'm just a crazy guy that is seeing the shitters but my girlfriend says she's seen a person in there too once before, so it's weird dude.

Mostly trying to keep it under wraps for now. When I get closer to actually releasing the demo I'll probably be more open with it. You wouldn't like it either Shitsu.

I actually asked that a while ago and the reason for not supporting it is that it would essentially be easy bait for DMCA requests. It's better to just webm audio files. I do wish for a better way to dig through dead boards as well but I'm not sure how to impletent anything like that either. The Nerve center's probably the best solution to getting less popular boards SOME coverage but to do so you need to filter it appropiately.

Persona 3, then Nocturne are the two I know for sure. I might dig through the Genesis everdrive I have for something that looks interesting.

But Argentina is white!

Let me give you the situation on how to play video games on Linux with 100% guarantee. Its called treating windows like a 1950's spouse and keeping her in the kitchen. You run Windows in a virtual machine and then you neuter it so hard all it can do is run a browser and steam.

The usual arguments are the following

On the operating system all you can do is patch it but im trying to figure out a way to patch it on the hardware level akin to a libreboot/coreboot fashion. I have tried flashing my BIOS with an INTEL ME disabled but it never takes and its a bunch of hex editing fuckery.

I am running a virtual machine that only opens video games, no browsing other than downloading mods which means it can only datamine what I give it which is nothing, all my browsing is done on my linux machine and I use firejail to make sure there is no trickery abound.

This one is the most legitimate amongst novice computer users but my retort is that the bar is getting lower and lower with distros like Fedora making the process take thirty minutes if you know what you are doing. The requirements are a hyperthreaded/high core count cpu, lots of ram, two monitors and mice, and lastly synergy (keyboard sharing software).

That being said I am typing on this machine right now and its mostly stable and secure on the operating system end with hopes being that System76 will patch its desktop motherboards and I can just snag one with a cpu as well and use their patch since it will remove IntelME and deal with other security flaws. I can get photo evidence if need be.

I use XFCE and I have it pretty comfy

Sorry

Edits in the middle of a sentence and then not changing the other parts are my major posting flaw tbh.

Agreed and I loved DMR headshot SWAT that was rewarding shit.

Well, the side characters tend to be way better than the main ones really. Except Kakashi.

Mostly because it actually fits with Mitsuru's character.

Cats and birds I don't think would be averse to doing so. But scorpions are generally nocturnal here, so that rules out most birds, and I'm allergic to cats. The neighborhood could certainly use more cats though in general; dove population is getting fucking explosive, and pigeons are moving further south.

It is. Raising Canes has the best tendies if you ask me. They specialize in tendies and fries and have their own sauce, but also have a tendie sandwich which my dad said was really damn good when he was visiting.

Sights to see, or shopping? Also, be careful about coming here in the summer. Outsiders should not underestimate the heat; had a few days last summer where it reached 120 max.

That makes you unbannable. Enjoy it

How goes user

Has anyone ever died in your house?

I like a lot of games though. And I have the best taste in them. If you make a game I enjoy, it might be successful.

That's roughly 800 dollars worth of hardware, not including anything else. What the fuck? Unless a 4-core is considered a high amount of cores.

Shit, didn't even see your post.
Wow, rude!
Also, if you need to get in better shape, try doing the 100 reps challenge, choose a body exercise and do 100 reps, with as many sets as you need to finish, like 100 push ups, or 100 sit ups, or 100 pull ups, etc. Or any arbitrary number that seems high enough for your level. The goal is obviously to do 100 in one go eventually, chubster.

Oh, weaboo games. Disgusting. You need to play the new andromeda game for a quality rpg experience.

You actually edit your posts? I don't even spellcheck anymore.

Also I got my paycheck today. I'm now sitting on 8k and I don't have any sudden desire to spend it on anything tbh.

But Nocturne features Dante from the Devil May Cry™ series!

Sounds like a real pain in the ass tbh

My cat fucking killed a giant woodpecker once. I kept hearing that fucker hitting the side of my house all the time then one morning go outside to see its head sitting in her food bowl. Nothing else.

Go to nippon, bang some qts

Sup niggas. Woke up from a nap

Yeah that kinda shit. Figured I'd stay a week since it'll be the second time I've left Canada
And I probably won't ever be prepared for the heat

Yeah but filling a captcha every time I want to post is pretty annoying
Also why I'm pseudo-avatarfagging too

I don't think so. My house was built in the 70s, but no one ever told me of the death or anything like that stuff.

I was going to play yume nikki 3d (a fan spin-off) soon if that helps

clearly now support skyrim remastered again

The largest pile of both really fucked up fetishism and yet compelling plot I've seen in a.. Is it a VN? it doesn't play like one. There's some actual game in it. I can't categorize it properly

Under the weather; sudden rush in temperature melted everything and stirred up all the bugs.

Buy chris-chan a nintendo switch.

How do you feel about the new residents?

Hows life fam

8chs captchas are annoying too. I fail at least 2 for every one I get right.

The original owners. Break out the weegee board and get to ghost bustin monica

You got the scorpions too eh?

but
it's shit.

Get a better pc.

Heyo, how was the nap?

I run i3. I fucking love how comfortable it is to swap between windows. Although chance for me to fuck up is insanely increased, it's still better than most floating window managers imo. I simply cannot go back to anything else if I am working on something.
I still need to set that up properly although I might need better hardware since I am still running on fairly old stuff.

It's a strategy game. We've already established in previous threads you dislike them.

I'll beat your shit up faggot. I might give that a go. Mostly just been running. I need some better shoes though.

Save it you dumb nigger.

That's the reason I was given. I understand why but it should simply be shut off if we do end up getting a fuck ton of them. Probably just being a bit too paranoid.

>tfw I fucking passed up on Nocturne during my city trip last month
It was probably gonna be overpriced as fuck anyway

Anything should know about nippon before actually going there?

If we're going to be calling viruses scorpions then yeah, sure, I sure feel poisoned

it would build character. it would end eventually. i'd just have to tough it out. when it was over it'd be a story to tell.

low gravity + jetpacks + rocket launchers my dude

i wish there was a place like that in my town

buy crypto

yo nigga how was your nap

smh tbh

I'm still confused as to why boards aren't being deleted when the excuse given isn't even viable anymore though.

I got it off Amazon new for 20 dollars.

No dude, my old folks in my old country used one of those things to dick around with the already weird bungie ghost shitstuff on the property and massively fucked the land, dude. I'm not doing that here and leaving the door open to invisible cunts who want to fuck with myself just to fuck with me.

As long as it has cute girls, I'll give anything a chance.

Figure out how you are going to get your phone working there so you have gps, theres a few options. Have at least a rough plan of things to do. And yoshiwara is where all the good soaplands are.

Oh make some honey tea then.

Doesn't make for a good story tbh

It's alright. Same as usual I guess. School starts soon

Not bad. I should go back to bed soon and actually get some proper rest though.

Ok, just hope things are going well for ya.

You can get VR for 200 right now since they are cleaning shit out. I got mine and it comes with a controller.
amazon.com/Acer-AH101-D8EY-Windows-Wireless-Controllers/dp/B075PVLN2P/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515750358&sr=8-1&keywords=acer vr

I do it when I want to make sure I get my point across even if I sound autistic

But its worth it, the problem is desktop hardware is fucked but hopefully this will cause some form of change. Im waiting for the System 76 stuff then I will be more secure but not as secure as my X60 librebooted thinkpad. Privacy and security is important and its fun to try and improve your computation ethically.

Yea, it was finding out specific cores with pinning, giving a raw SSD for games, and other small tweaks that really let this setup thrive. I run everything native or near native with the only problems being more on Windows 10 then my setup.

Good taste.

They can eat shit but they won't come to my town anyways. They'll go shit up Toronto or Vancouver or Quebec if you're talking about Haitians

Give more tamamos

Start smoking a lot of tobacco. It fights off evil spirits.

How much more school you got anyway?

???

The image you posted is all sorts of retarded.

i feel u fam but shuntin mo topics to otha boards gonna kill full/v/ tbh niggas need 2 stfu fo'real

DAS RYT DAS RYT
DAS RYT DAS RYT
DAS RYT DAS RYT

i b missin kircheis 2 monica
keep yo head up

dat new f2p game on steam got a spin-off already fammo?

I'd rather burn the sage then pick up a retarded habit. Trust a priest more than a barfly, yeah?

Look into Wild Arms series if you haven't yet; 3 on the PS2 tends to be a fan favorite.

The northern areas stay (comparatively) cool in the summer, and even get snow in the winter, due to difference in elevation between the area above and below the rim. Places like the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, Petrified Forest, and Painted Desert are above the rim.

Who do you think is more acquainted with demons? The priest or the barfly?

Donte? He's been shit since his remake. Why even bother? Besides action games like those are boring unless theres titties like senran kagura.

Why not skyrim tohou? I'd buy that. Though the porn mods could cause issues.

N-no bulli!
Running is good too. I mentioned the other cause iirc you're antisocial as fuck like me, and I hate seeing people when I run. Easier to just get fit and muscular instead. Or run at midnight I guess.
Hey, you seem to know what's going on with the board shit, wtf is /thestorm/? It keeps popping up to 3rd place in the board listings.

It's not for you! It's for chris-chan. You greedy bastard.

Well, you are on Holla Forums. I doubt anyone in this thread right now is entirely 100% normal.

What town is yours? I'm gonna drive a few your way for talking shit about my hometown.

Hopefully I'll find a copy that isn't 15+ dollars.

It's DMC2 Dante.

Why be in an abusive relationship with your operating system, replace the kids with your video games and thats how most Windows users on imageboards really feel. Its not right and I chose to take my computing into my own hands despite how dirty or tiring it might get. I love to troubleshoot so it gives me a hard on eitherway.

Thats fair enough, I feel that as I get older my autism will either come or go. I can talk to people and I can function as a normal member of society with friends but I can't leave this place.

Those other boards probably wouldn't be dead if they were kept in the public mind. Part of the issue with the create-a-board system is that with so many boards, you can't keep their existences all in the user's perspective. Meanwhile, an imageboard with a limited number of boards can fit them all in the header or footer on any page.

All the PS2 SMTs have been reprinted here in the US, barring basic PS3. Nocturne should be worth maybe $10-16 at most these days.

Check their website if there's any in your state. There's four within driving distance for me.

#whyileft
dis tbh monica realk talk smfh tbh

I hate doing shit with computers tbh
Its all nonsense

Me neither. I understand keeping some of the older ones that actually had shit on them for the sake of keeping archive but it honestly puzzles me.

It's going to be mostly men. May change later but I doubt it will be anime bullshit.

I'm still waiting for the bitcoin craze to drop if it ever does but as soon as the price in hardware dips again I'll gladly take advantage of it.

Where have you been where all I did was post Tamamos?

I am really anitsocial as fuck. So you're right. I just try to listen to my music and run fairly early. Not sure what I am going to do when schools start again though.
No fucking clue. I didn't notice until you told me. I'll look into it now simply because I am curious.

I guess it matters on whether the barfly was a priest. Then the barfly is a very powerful man. But if barfly was just loser like a cunt waiter who lost the job or something, man fuck him, I go for the priest.

Man, I try to ignore the boobie posting cunts on here, but dude this picture I liked a lot. She looks like really cute.

I've tried white sage before, not very good. Smells nice though

Not my fault your city sucks
Why not just send them to the prairies, nobody lives there anymore anyways
I'm within an hour of Toronto

The last two tournaments were in Gilbert so I guess I'll be in the Phoenix area during the visit

That's a good question lad. What's happening with you Rits?

there's always more to an experience like that than something so simple like that

the most fun way to play the game

what the fuck is that webm

there are a couple in my region by they're all quite a ways away from me

It's a feature.

Speaking of SMT3 though, I saw a while back that the Raidou version has been fantranslated.

My copy cost me $10 some years back. WA3 is pretty much the easiest to find, and cheapest in the series as well. Seems like it sold very well. I'd say at a decent stores it's maybe $12 complete and in good shape where I am these days, though I have seen some places trying to ask $25, which is ridiculous.

i like those boobs

I think thats why I want to go into IT, I might be a masochist when it comes to these types of problems. I feel like a detective trying to track down a solution from nothing and its a thrill that doesn't decrease and only increases the longer the solution takes.

Dont buy into crypto its already kind of too late. I was too poor to actually mine and I was too young so I dont feel any regret.

Hardcore Henry, first person action movie that I liked for the characters and style.

Can you even do art?

Are priests even allowed to drink

Same old. Playing games, watching shit. Buying beer later today.

Forgot

Any tips for getting easy sleep?

Do weed.

Drink some milk.

Whatever you say hitler. Make sure you shoot lots of shit and smoke while up there

I just get frustrated instead. Computers should be insanely logical but it feels the opposite a lot of times.

Smoke weed

No, no. Dude I mean that the barfly WAS the priest. but not anymore.

I've never burned sage, and I'm a polish catholic, so it does weird. I have burned vanilla and pinon in my house, and man does that smell the bomb.

At least it'll be >fun right?

Melatonin pills

I was more talking about the price drops. Not actually mining. I had like two bitcoins that were given to me years ago. I wish I still had the details to get them.

No. It's a bridge I will take care of when I do cross it. I'll probably try learn how to model though at the very least to get some placeholders in.

Listen to shit. Doesn't matter if it's a podcast, some shitty youtube video or even music. As long as it's quiet and it doesn't make you think it's nice sleeping material.

Nice. I'm going to drink some beer tomorrow night. Wondering if I should work for the weekend.

Me too

Not here. Internet's been a piece of shit lately

dis tbh

i'm black enuff i dun need no pills monica

I thought they had to be nailed to a cross if they quit or something

Just go for a minimalist look.

Do it so you can afford to go to nippon.
What kind of beer? Looking for suggestions

YES. This guy knows what he is say. Fuck and ignore the stoner cunts here, milk is a healthy good food for the drink who knocks you the fuck out. Be warned though, dude. Milk will give you the fucking weird ass shitter dreams.

You're thinking of Melanin.

Ah, that sucks. Well, I know they've been expanding more out where I am (used to be a good 20-30 minute drive to get to them, now I've got one within maybe five minutes), so maybe they'll expand more in your area too.

Yeah, that's south of the rim. Phoenix is huge, even bigger if you include the "Greater Phoenix Area" since there's a big cluster of smaller towns branching off of it. Gilbert's decent. Family's always liked Joe's Barbecue in the old downtown area. Might want to give it some thought for meals.

Not a huge amount of "attractions" out in this area unless you drive for a while, but if it's summer you might try an afternoon/evening at Sunsplash (assuming their prices aren't ass-blastingly bad; I haven't been in years, so I'm not sure) as the one i Mesa's pretty big. You might also consider hitting up some game and multimedia stores while you're out here. I expect US and Canada are in the same region coding wise, so what you buy here should work up there, right?

Take pills with drowsiness as a side effect like I do and keep the room cool.

Clearly you weren't here months ago. Just for you I'll post Tamamo. faggot.

Minimalistist both have been overdone and will look awful for what I am going for.

What kind of dreams, exactly?

Why would you work for the weekend?

I think you gotta reframe your thinking a bit. They are super logical but the solutions could be multi-tiered. Usually clearing ROM and fixing registry is the go to for me. With linux I usually know how and why I fucked up and I can easily fix it since everything is usually terminal commands so just login and undo it. I have had some broken stuff I cant explain like file managers being retarded for no reason but I just learn to roll with the punches and get better.

When big banks say they want a cut you get the fuck out. I cant put it other than a gut feeling but crypto is about to have something big happen and I want to stay far way.

Even worse. If it were vergil i'd understand. But not second worst dante.

Just get better at pretending. Its what I do.

Fuck (you) ritsu! All the (you)s are mine!

Gotta watch out kiwi man, if you're out too early the refugees might get you.
Just run earlier I guess, so long as you're faster than ahmed and mohammed.
Gluck. So far as I can tell it was related to some fbi informant but it's convoluted as fuck now.

Stay away from my waifu!

Give me a name faggot! I'm bringing ackhmed and his 7 brothers this weekend.
At least I have things to do in the city. Even free cardio from running from the machete attacks.
Your nowhere town sounds boring.

What is a raidou?

Work out, masturbate, drink, eat, drink milk, daydream in bed.

DAS RYT DAS RYT

Which game are you talking about? Just curious because mine up there was technically mentioning two different ones.

And that is?

What is a file manager?

Is that really you?

I do at least 3 of these things already.

That's what I was thinking. I like sapporo. Asahi is okay too.

I hate doing it but i need the paycheck fam. This money needs to be saved in my bank account

It's because DMC 2 had just been released.

I'm glad you're understanding.

Both.

I am an open book, I say whatever comes to my mind with no regrets. I hold nothing back because doing so would deny who I really am and thats the cowards way out. Thank god everyone in my family is a rabid trump fan so I dont gotta worry about letting the word nigger slip.

Like you know how you have Windows Explorer, different desktop environments for linux have their own way of looking into files. I like using XFCE but Gnome's file manager Nautilus has really nice search features that I use, for whatever reason on my xubuntu laptop it doesn't want to work no matter what I try so I just use thunar.

Eating drinking and jerking off aren't going to help you sleep fam

I've heard the stuff brewed stateside isn't as good as the legit nip stuff and I don't want to ruin my memories of it

Ok, if you really need the money, do it.

Yep. It's going to get fucked in the end because most bankers are afraid of what it's going to do. It will be interesting to see how countries will deal with cryptocurrency in the next few years.
Thanks for posting my OC. I fucking love that clip.

Probably am going to run earlier. Right now I start roughly 7AM. Might bump that earlier to 6AM. We'll see how it goes.
It simply looks like a more organized Holla Forums for something I'm not sure what the fuck is. I'll look into it more later and see what the fuck is going on. I have a feeling this is probably some bullshit that will die in a few months time.

Not saying anything more shitsu!

I can't do like, specifications man. There're just weird dreams, like i had a dream there was a cute girl and that was cool but I also had to kill my best friend with his gun. So be really warned that you're head will jump out of it's skull.

No,you won't shit I don't think. Atleast I never shit cause milk. I meant like they're be the weird dreams, dude.

It's ok, i have my gf. But thats a hot piece of 2d boobage.

Works for me.
Lift, eat, drink, fap, shower, sleep.
In that order.
You pumpin that iron or what?

That all sounds entirely terrible. Don't want to relearn basic shit like folder systems every time I change something

Just send the deets to me privately

Yeah but he isn't doing those other things.
I'll start working out whenever I get a job

I'm gonna go to bed.

You will need to when you wake up sometimes, but the weird dreams is why I posted the "huh?".

Why not start doing it now?

Maybe they'll do that in medieval time, but not now. We really should start the executing of people though, maybe then they learn not to be lazy stoner cunts and pick fucking vegetables from the ground like their farmer granddadder.

Shit advice.

Night.

You're dumb.

Can't speak for SMT3 since I haven't played it yet, but I know SMT, Nocturne in particular has a lot of fans on imageboards (both here and on halfchan in years prior) for a JRPG. As for WA3, I'd say it's my favorite in the series (with 2 as a runner up), and I certainly had much more than my $10 spend in terms of fun with it. If you enjoy JRPGs, and can get it for $15 or less then yeah, you'd probably enjoy it. But I suppose what's fun for one person might not be fun for another. Really good music regardless, though that could be said of the whole series in general.

Okay there buddy

Pinon eh? Maybe I'll give that a try

Thanks m8

Well life just does that sometimes, funny stuff happens unless you are being a lying faggot. All I know is that being up today I got to move the VR delivery day to today instead of waiting two days which means that tonight was productive.

No thats because I make it complicated, when you install your linux you already have your file shit and it works somewhat similar to windows with each having its own unique style but trying to be either Windows-esque or efficient. If I were you try using VMWare and testing Linux distros, its free and you can learn at your own pace without installing on real hardware. That is how I learned.

Cya next time user
And he just needs some exposure to other things. I think hes lived too much a sheltered life

Enjoying the NEET life

My grandpa always had a yuge garden. I miss a lot of the food from it. Had a grocery store radish recently. Tasted like garbage compared to the real thing.

It's not as good. Actually there is a japanese supermarket that has imported beers from japan. I had one and it tasted nasty, maybe I got the wrong brand.

Pic is going to be me tomorrow. Drunk as fuck

First person action movie? Awesome

As far as I can read, all the employment places have a strict no booze no drugs policy and have long and brutal workdays. Big money though for unskilled work.

inshallah

christian priests are

booze, diphenhydramine, a wank, weed

And now I'm confused again

Are you sure it was beer?

The fuck

That's not an excuse. You got all this free time and you cant allocate 40 mins for a workout?

What kind of drinks are you thinking of?

No.

Good job on at least being productive. Most faggots sure aren't on here.
What are you doing with VR?

Look it up. It's virtualization software. Similiar to an emulator but for computers. You dumb shit.

Really makes you think.

what are you a babby?

Go to a distro you want to use, download the iso. Google "orcale vmware" and download that program, use the iso to install a virtual linux machine using oracle vmware. Then just fuck around with it and learn it. Its like a little practice box.

Oh the Microsoft VR Mixed Reality has a higher resolution than other Vr and its on sale with the controllers for 220 bucks which is like 200 dollars off. Its an steal so I jumped on it and because of staying up I am going to wake up and it will be in my hands.

I don't have all that much free time actually
Theres no room for working out!

But emulators are used on a computer so how can you emulator an emulator huh?

You said you aren't allowed to drink while working there dummy

I could go into big descriptions of said the dreams if you wish.

Pinon smells the delish, dog. You buy that shit real cheap out where I live now too, both for eating and burning. It's a blessing for sure.
holy fucktits that's a provacative image. I feel bad for getting boner.

So did mine. He farmed radishes, and the majorness of our foods he made were made of radishes too. I haven't ate a single radish in america and damn I sorta miss it.

And VRChat + VorpX

VorpX allows for 2D games to become 3D games with depth. Imagine playing a game like F.E.A.R or S.T.A.L.K.E.R with it being 3D VR with proper depth, FOV, etc like a normal VR Game.

And maybe porn.

Sure, just spoiler them if they're uncomfortable for you.

Why not just lift weights during that two hours where you're watching things?

It's also on the PS4 as an "HD" version, but that assumes you 1) have a PS4 and 2) are a faggot willing to drop more on a digital version than you might on a physical PS2 version (at least with the PS3/PSP/Vita, WA1 and 2 are a fair it cheaper than their PS1 physicals these days and get into infrequent sales, but you could still just emulate as a free option).

Why some of these companies don't bother to try to compete with the physical aftermarket is beyond me. I suspect it's just to take advantage of lazy faggots, but even then I'd think in a number of cases a physical copy being half what the company wants for a digital version would just tank digital sales by that point in comparison.

If I were downloading an ISO I'd get a game instead

Mine had radishes, some greens, grapes he'd make wine with, apple and pear trees. Some other shit I'm forgetting. I wish I was old enough to try the wine.

Beer. Lots of it. Along with some japanese food to go with it.

Came in a beer bottle. I gotta try some of the other brands. It's a little expensive buying import stuff though.

You in nipland right now?

Sounds like you got lucky. My experience with VR was very limited but from what I did touch of it, it was alright. Not $500 worth but pretty alright and could see it going somewhere. If devs actually worked with the limitations rather than apply patches to them. What are you thinking about trying first? How much porn are you going to watch/play?
No more (You)s for you.

I wouldn't mind trying Stalker in VR. Will probably be shit though. I much rather try a space sim in it or a driving game.

I see a block of 3 or 4 hours between 10pm and 1-2am.
You got bulk time, mate.

So you are just bad.

I'm not willing to waste money on a PS4 just yet when my PS2 works just fine. Even then I'd rather just buy a replacement drive for my PS2.

I hate going back on my word now, but I have to sleep or my girlfriend will get pissed for the mass. Sorry, I feel like a massive pricklorder now.

Wine is the best alcohol.

Goodnight every y'all. I got to sleep because girlfriend sees me up and got real mad. Booyah and seeya later, dudes.

What american brands you like so I can maybe find them?

Thats illegal you know

Thats cytube time

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

Nah, I go to Little Tokyo in Los Angeles. There's tons of Ramen places in the area. A lot of the restraunts that aren't ramen seem to be owned by dirty Koreans.

Cya next time user

It's fine. Have a nice sleep.

Not in my country, faggot.

I don't drink much american beer. I think I had a season beer by Sierra Nevada that was pretty delicious. Not sure if it will be in your area

I dont know but I will find out. I know VRChat for sure but VorpX i gotta buy and that might be a bit. But when it comes to Stalker you are actually just wrong. Bioshock, Far Cry 2, etc are games that work with vorpx and the depth is amazing. Its immersion on the next level that really puts you in the game with the right headtracking shit. It is what VR was meant to add to gaming tbh.

Also that game I have as the webm is going to be great, the fucking music makes the trailer 10x better.

Thats hate speech and you are being racist against weebs. I'm reporting you to Trudeau

F

I got on cytube a couple hours ago and was lifting while watching Jeremiah Johnson

I gotta be able to share bants during vids monica

meant for

I'll keep them in mind. And yeah. Canadian stuff is basically American if it's related to region-lock bullshit.

If there's a Korean bbq anywhere there you should give it a try one day. Shits great

my bad, I think

Fair enough. I certainly prefer physical copies myself, and for what PS2 games I can't warrant dropping the money on, or didn't come out here, my fatty works well with it's IDE too.

I haven't really tried it so I can't really tell but from my experience with what I tried with 3D, it wasn't that great. I don't have high expectations for forcing it in most vidya.
Swat 5 /soon/?
Send Trudeau, nigger. Come on! Go ahead!

Oh, I wish my city had a lil Tokyo.

I was thinking of grabbing and IDE for mine at some point but I'm just too lazy to actually do it.

I would but if I report you, you win

I gotta head to bed but it was fun

The point is that when you have proper depth of field with VR and things in the background are actually in a 3D far away relative to your eyes the world is more real therefore you get more immersed therefore we get closer to star trek holodeck.

Cya next time user

I occasionally run across some cheap games/anime over at a place called Zia Records. I know one's currently got a copy of Clock Tower 3 for $7, for instance. Might also give Fallout Games a checking out; closest currently to where you'd be going would be in Tempe, but they're also fixing one up to open soon in Gilbert.

It's a slight hassle, but one worth doing to expand what you can play past cost and region lock.

I've been to one. It's pretty sweet. Pay around 15 bucks and eat all you want. All the korean owned places in Little Tokyo got bad health ratings recently.

It's pretty sweet. Only place where you can sometimes see cute nip girls. Also you can buy japanese groceries and ingredients.

Get fukt on nerd

I'm still holding out more on AR more than anything. But still, it's something I'll have to try it to really understand it rather than basing my opinion on something I already know.

And with that, I'm off as well.Tired as shit. Have a semi-lewd.

Plus it means that I can just pirate games instead of going out and picking up a copy or waiting on it being shipped.

Oh, but to add to that, if you do opt to go the download route in the future, bear in mind you might have to check multiple sources for particular game ISOs. Emuparadise still has a huge selection, but lately they've been pre-emptively purging games Sony and Nintendo have been rereleasing digitally, so some games, especially directly owned works, they no longer host.

That was the best part of being in Tokyo. Let me tell you, you couldn't look in any direction without seeing some meat.

Cya next time you meanie!

Part of why I like knowing what my local options here are. Fair amount of brick and mortar places, some of which being all around decent and others fucking up in both directions (meaning the occasional really good deal), means I rarely have to look to buy new games online and deal with not just waits, but also sifting through uploads, asking questions about completeness/condition, paying extra for shipping, etc. Though again, downloading is a lot easier, assuming you know your resources.

I will say that you have to use a third party program on your computer to install PS2 games to an IDE, as a PS2 won't just read games copied onto it.

Fuck you, I'm literally stuck with a handful of places, most of which use Ebay for pricing.

Those places are weird. It's like walking into another country from the convenience of your home.
It's nice to have something like that close by though.
I'm going to chinatown next weekend to pick up some weebshit

Alright, got it down then. Hopefully it'll be around come summer

That's too bad. Koreans around here aren't that bad, they just own all the convenience stores in my town

I've told you where I'm going, and it's an authorized and very legitimate retailer.
The building just looks like you're gonna get your organs harvested if you stick around too long. I got the Kongiku fig I've posted here several time from them and it's very real.
And no, no banpresto

For a number of years, there's been nowhere good directly in town to buy older games, since Gamestop killed off all their competition in town (last prior non-Gamestop game focused store went under shortly after Skyward Sword came out). Eventually I got sick of it and started going to neighboring towns to check things out, and as one might expect, less Gamestops = more non-Gamestop game stores surviving. Even then, it took some time to get a feel for which are good, which are bad, which are bad but have their moments they can be good, etc. Granted, I suppose whether "just check another town" is feasible depends on where you live. This is a cluster of towns around where I am, so you can drive from one to another within ten or twenty minutes (faster if you take the freeway). Seriously though, no town the size of mine needs ten fucking Gamestops in a five mile radius. And I think it's telling that the last few years they've had to close a number of them.

Multimedia places can also be worth checking, as them not always knowing the value of what they take in can mean both being horrendously overpriced on one thing, but tremendously underpriced on another. Family thinks the employees must be high to price like that.

I only buy online when it's A) a cheap reprint (where online is the only vendor for said copies), or B) when I've searched locally for a good while and come up empty.

Ohhhh right that place.
See if you can find some cute yryr stuff

Reminds me, when I was on vacation in November, I went to an old rental-now-BST games and DVD place out in Oregon. They had a number of wallscrolls hanging from the ceiling. Didn't buy any, but I did recall a Yuruyuri one there for like $16.

What?
And I'll be taking pictures probably, it'll be my first time visiting their store instead of a con booth.

I feel you. The only place i know of that deals with older games is an 8-hour round trip. Dude's a bit eccentric and buys the randomest shit off people, but it makes for fun browsing

I'd love to get into the wallscroll game. Now that I've got too many figs that might be the next thing I start buying.

Yuru yuri monica

That sucks. I'd hate to live where you do, at least in that aspect. Still, finds have slowed down here, be it just stores getting smarter about averages prices, me having less I need to pick up, or a combination of both. Used to be able to get a good find a every 2-3 weeks, sometimes managing many a short time. Few Christmases back I found Metal Saga and Yakuza 2 in one trip for a total of $20, and another trip had SH: FTNW, Suikoden V, and the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess for $60 total. Was a good December to say the least, and taught me a lesson: while people are likely to be buying up inventory as presents, people are also apt to trade good shit in to afford presents as well.

I still need to find some cheap frames for what posters I have.

I've always avoided posters cause of that. Too easy to damage, can't use without frames unless you are ok with holes. Bleh

Most of what I have are small, but all folded up from how they were initially shipped, so I'd likely have to find something to with the creasing as well. I do have one huge one that would be a pain to try to buy a new frame for, but it's hard to remember just how big it is when I do see secondhand frames at yard sales.

Those are some nice prices. The owner of this store is a bit of a hustler though. Nothing is unfairly priced, but he knows what his shit is worth.
He keeps a healthy stock by giving people extra value for the stuff they're trading in when you're buying something. Like he'll buy a card off one at just $10, or take it for $12 if you're buying product at the same time.
And yeah. I've had to liquidate some magic decks before out of desperation when my pc died years ago. Shit happens sometimes.

Have you ever considered plaquing?

Best find I've managed there was Path of Radiance for $10. No clue why they didn't at least copy the old Gamestop sticker of $30 that was still on it, but I'm not one to complain. Or point it out to the store for that matter.

I almost don't believe you. That's insane.
Cheapest I've ever seen that was $50 for the box

Yeah. I think it was going for $90 average at the time. Did have to spend an extra $5 getting a manual shipped to complete the copy though.

Also I feel a bit sorry for whatever guy traded it in because at that store's trade in value, he probably only got $3 or so for it, but since he sold it for that price he had to have been a dumbfuck anyhow. I can just as readily question his acceptance of that offer as I do the store asking that little in turn.

One last thing, though I suspect everyone else is gone, but you reminded me of this.