Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdh2TKX16vI&list=PLOkEPWyC4IXaoD7oBjMsdU1mUdJOix-h5
fanfiction.net/s/12513691/1/In-the-Dark
facebook.com/FateGO.USA/videos/1105516346271064/
twitter.com/hasidream
8ch.net/v/res/14182142.html
facebook.com/FateGO.USA/videos/1108382012651164/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was going to be shit to begin with, F/SN did something with the concept of servants while apoc and f/go just derive from it without contributing anything meaningful to it
fucking never they're gonna make HF movies and then fuck off forever
it'd be great if it wasn't terrible however it will be
no
he can project it by surpassing his limit with the help of garcher's arm
yes

Daily reminder that Saber has a dick.

Thanks for lying to me and wasting my time I guess. Next they'll probably remove her from the Valentine's event.

stop posting this garbage.

no

I think the seven grand classes is pretty interesting. Do we even know any other ones other than Solomon? One of the only cool things about f/go I would say.

King Hassan was the Grand Assassin but he tosses the title aside because he wants to kick Tiamat's ass.

People can't handle the truth. Like how Saber was into Lancelot, but they never acted on it because Saber had to keep the illusion of being a 'king' going. Otherwise, Saber would've been on that Lancelot dick all day every day.

Saber is cute and pure. The only man for her is Shirou and she will stay loyal to him for as long as she is alive.

Well, I guess it's a good thing she's dead then.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

I thought the whole ordeal was done without her consent, and the "addition" merlin added being temporary and long enough for Saber's sister to enchant her to get the sperm needed to birth saber of red (who Autoria didn't even realize who she wasuntil much later, hence her being pissed about it).

It's like a forced sex change, magic roofie and rape, and sudden child support all in one that expectantly went horribly wrong for everyone.

So how about that cooking animu

Essentially:
The Crown Status provides a much higher order of class container than the normal ones created by the Grail. King Hassan, the one qualified as Grand Assassin, is seemingly capable of imposing the concept of death. Doing this to a creature like Tiamat, however, would normally be impossible - but not if he used the full power of his status to do so. As a result, he was able to sever her wings (preventing her from leaving the Underworld), impose the concept of death on her Saint Graph, and then proceed (despite now only being a regular Assassin) to annihilate all of her Bel Lahmu (which, according to Nasu, were each individually more powerful than the Pillar Demons, which are in turn more powerful than multiple normal Servants).

Technically the blow is enough to deal a death blow, but since things in the Nasuverse take longer to die the longer they've been alive, even her death throes will take everything else out. So Merlin and Ereshkigal keep everyone alive, Mashu shields shit, and Gilgamesh summons himself to release a full-power Ea and remove the leftovers. Overall its a scene that animation will never do justice. Even an Ufotable budget wouldn't be enough.

remake never fucking ever and when is the next heavens feel movie coming out?

Whachu want?
Nah, I already knew it was going to be shit from the author's foreword. Higashide sounds fucking shallow; Nasu has his metaphysics and memes while Uro is just a plain good writer who knows enough about weapons and martial arts to make shit actually interesting. Higashide is just "durr B-movies are cool".
Never ever.
Hell yeah, I was posting screenshots on all the thread I could find on 8ch.
Nah.
Heroic Spirit EMIYA? Sure. Will he ever even consider it? Nah.

That's a well-made SFM.

No, but Cheeg definitely did. Astolfo, Jack, Mordred, Fran and Shakespeare were barely enough to carry me over for me to consider it not a complete waste of time.
Never, hope you enjoy your gacha event though.
Didn't even know that was a thing but looks pretty good.
Yes, because it's free
Yes but Berserker Heracles can't :^)
Yes

*had

It's okay user you can wait for the OVA anime adaption in a decade to catch up it's fine.

but would she still be considered a futa?

Your speakers sound like shit user.

Temporarily at one point in time yes, but that's all it was, an indefinite window of time she had a dick but eventually Merlin removed it. As for whether she is futa or shemale she was a
According to the only record on source for the time she had a dick.

-Episode 22 is god-tier so no (just like I'm glad for the Tsukihime anime for its soundtrack)
-after Mahoyo episode 2
-Not at all. I don't watch anime where the characters just eat and talk about food, I don't see the appeal.
-I still play for free so it's okay
-he's not a cat
-which one?

Fate franchise went to complete and utter shit after Zero and UWB.

The new servants and concepts and stories are pure trash. And the classes. Shielder?

Dropping the VN format was a mistake.
F/SN had its stupid moments, but at least it was a coherent mess that was entertaining to read.
You really wanted to see what was going to happen next.

No clue about Extra though, I've yet to try it.

It still burns me that they mock you by adding pseudo Vn elements in Grand Order but your choices don't actually affect anything. I wish there was a point affection system with Mashu that if you don't get enough she doesn't come back after she dies
Extra's story is good even if the gameplay is questionable. Gets a bit iffy at the end but I personally like Saver as a servant and wish he would show up other places.

I liked Extra's story and the servants are all interesting and likeable. Haven't played CCC though mainly because translation NEVER EVER but it feels like they jumped the shark with that one, introducing some really absurd designs like Lizzy and giant boob Passionlip.

Also, Tamamo is the greatest waifu bait I have ever seen. No other character has ever been written to be so acutely and obviously waifu bait as Tamamo.

Extra is RPS on steroids. Play through it once to figure out what it is and watch the remaining scenes on youtube.

And I didn't give a SINGLE SHIT about any of those. So there are super servants with a power level above the regular ones, why should that interest me? An entire fucking game pretends that summoned servants have almost no free will inside Chaldea, from the way they act, anyways - in Fate there's Saber's arc, Zerker's lamenting after the fight with garcher, even though he has Mad Enhancement and Gil is a blatant asshole because of the Grail's influence, but even so he lets Shirou go after the idiot confesses to Seiba while being mostly dead.
UBW is on another level - Archer's EXTREME MINDGAMES allow Rin to defeat Caster and get him into position to suicide because he really, REALLY hates it. And even after failing to do so he manages to survive until the end to save fucking Shirou from Ea, have a scene with Rin and smile.
HF is basically "what if you corrupt serbants :DDD", there's not much aside from Garcher transplanting his arm onto wannabe-seigi-no-mikata-san. There's Rider, but it's not much, the route is mostly about Shirou and Sakura and exposition and there isn't much left in terms of servant behavior.

Now, with all of that explained, we arrive at f/go and for fuck's sakes aside from obvious things that one can see from a mile away because the plot is so simplistic there's almost no action going. What do servants do at Chaldea inbetween the missions, fucking nothing? You expect me to believe that after F/SN? And even during the missions, servants with quick wit, specific magecraft, minor but useful abilities - most of the times they just step the fuck aside and don't do SHIT. Sometimes when there's an obvious connection between an issue at hand and parties present (like that one time Edison used WFD and yes, Hassan killing Tiamat) something's done, but you can't expect me to treat this "game" as anything more than gachashit because there's fucking nothing, NOTHING that makes servants who they are, heroes from the past.

You basically haven't done any interludes then. Servants pass the time doing whatever they want. Some train, some jump into singularities and resume similar things they did in life, some go around Chaldea looking for women to fuck, some go to the game room and play video games all day, and some do grocery shopping because that's apparently what Roman thinks you ask a heroic spirit to do when they're one of the more powerful servants to appear in the franchise. They have no grail to compete for so it's not like they're going to wander around looking for fights. They came to Chaldea because they want to help with regards to the human incineration incident. They don't act prominently in singularities because Chaldea servants aren't in the singularities to begin with unless they hopped in the leyshift with you like what happens in Agartha and Salem. The ones you use in fights basically get quick summoned only to fight then are sent back to Chaldea, which is why they can die repeatedly and you don't permanently lose them, but the possibility of the ones that came with you to Salem dying was treated as a big deal because it would be a permanent loss.

Basically every single servant interlude is them doing what they're not doing when on missions.

Then we also have more serious ones, like servants rayshifting to resolve unresolved issues that involved them when they were human.

D'Eon goes back to hunt an old political rival, Marie gets trapped in a nightmare of her own making, Nero goes back and kills herself.

Seriously, fuck off here. My problem is that we don't see much of the servant agency, and if you say that "all they care about is unfucking mankind and maybe sometimes shitpost" this is not what heroic spirits are. Case in point, EMIYA's stunt int UBW - he flat out admits that he doesn't care about HGW and is here to kill Shirou for being so self-righteous. We do not get this here, servants are treated as cardboard cutouts without much willpower. You will not get one hour of juicy Gil/Enkidu scenes, you will NOT get Medea attempting to turn Chaldea into her personal magecraft facility and you will

NOT

get any great servant like Alexander, King Arthur, Gil or Caesar attempt to conquer Chaldea because everything's fucked. Instead you will get waifubait centered around a nondescript protagonist that you're supposed to self-insert into. And, of course, more waifubait.

Obviously, because Shirou isn't here for him to kill. Are you seriously this stupid?

I'm speaking in general terms. We don't get anything LIKE this here, if you want to be like this.

Well yeah, in this setting the servants you have have all already pretty much settled their faith in you as the solution to unfuck the problem. If you're talking about twists in the story due to servant meddling, that happens in almost every singularity, and in certain events.

So in other words, you're expecting them to completely fuck over the last thing that can protect their legacy and chance for future traditional holy grail wars just so that they can go on a momentary power trip. It's like you think heroic spirits are completely idiots without the tiniest bit of either honor (for the heroic) or foresight (for the assholes).

And muh interludes is exactly where you see their agency. It's just that what they decide to do with their time is counter to what you expect them to do with their time because you think these guys are completely one dimensional conquerors who aren't the tiniest bit 'human' and lack hobbies.

Nigger Chaldea is the last thing stopping humanity And ergo the Throne and literally all servants from disappearing completely. If servants were to "conquer it" by killing all the other servants or somehow destroy Chaldea everyone and everything related to humanity would die. In addition, the contract for summoning servants in Chaldea is completely different from the Fuyuki ritual. A servant is summoned to Chaldea by their own personal volition upon the request for help, so literally, everyone, including Gilgamesh and Iskander. Were required on summon to agree to helping save humanity as their main objective. Rather then EMIYA in F/SN who was forcefully summoned as a copy and may have an agenda as a Counter-Guardian but his own personal one as well.
Your viewpoint is even disqualified in F/SN as Heaven's Feel shows that EMIYA must flat out ignore the war and his grudge withShirou in order to kill the threat to humanity. Even saving Shirou in the process, humanity takes precedence over personal issues when summoned as a servant.

And for fuck's sake, some of the previous events, notably Halloween and Nerofes, were caused because a particular villainous asshole decided to be a villainous asshole.

While no translation exists, there's even Kiara modifying herself to be a beast class and BB having to be summoned in order to deal with a servant intentionally trying to destroy all humanity as well in the Fate/Extra CCC event.

There are translations for that actually. Sadly they're on reddit.

It's like you think that they are completely incompetent, instead. Why wouldn't there be a way for at least SOME of them to go "this could be more efficient if I would be in charge"? And as for magicians like Medea, do you think their want for more magical power just goes the fuck away? Like, poof? Things aren't going wrong nearly enough.

what, what the fuck are you spouting I can't be seeing this bullshit
are you saying that heroic spirits that lived a good chunk of their life as conquerors cannot take over Chaldea peacefully or without fucking over Chaldea completely?
yeah, that's what I meant by servants's agency, EMIYA is a counter guardian whose purpose is to kill threats to humanity, he has an arc about it in UBW and he adapts in HF, I want more of this instead of waifubait

isolated incidents without much thought put into structure
writing was subpar, too

no idea about this, it'd be fine if it's good but there's no hopes for this

They translated the entire event or just a synopsis?

You don't seem to comprehend why the Fuyuki summon is different then the Chaldea summon ritual.
Not when multiple tyrants are running amuk, are you telling me that if I put Gilgamesh, Iskander and Ceasar in a building together they can peacefully talk it out in order who gets to be tyrant?
Great, that's the entire story, as everyone had Chaldea is bound under the same rules that EMIYA in HF was requiring the preservation of humanity first and foremost in all situations and everything else takes a backseat.

Some parts summaries, some parts word for word.

Precisely because they're not stupid. They are servants reliant on mana supply and all that. All it takes is to cancel the contract and they're done. They also recognize that leaders like Da Vinci have things under control, and that all of them vying for control will lead to chaos and the end of Chaldea because what the hell do you think will happen if Gilgamesh, Iskander or Ozymandias all decide they should be in charge? Do you think they can do that peacefully at all? And why would Medea want more magical power? She only needed that to win the grail war. Time and time again, the VN hammered the point that she simply wanted to go home or have a happier life.

What happens is that Caesar cons the two out of the running then Gilgamesh upon realizing what happened GoB's his ass. So this will still devolve to fighting one way or another.

You have temporary summons in singularities with reversible deaths. They would figure out something.
Great, would this be achieved faster if a Generic Harem Protagonist is in charge or a charismatic leader with tons of experience on the battlefield? None of them even attempt to convince you that it'd be best to hand over reigns to them, let alone offer valuable tactical advice.

They could have come to an agreement of sorts, or at the very least there would be an attempt. Instead you get fucking nothing. What a waste.
I wonder why would a magician need more magical power when the fate of an entire world is at stake.
See above, and even without the safeguards they could still fight eachother but since the fate of the world is at stake they wouldn't be able to kill eachother.

To add this, although awful, Apocrypha, and later Grand Order, will cover the fact that servants are not supposed to guide or change humanity, but protect it. Since humanity as far as being alive right now is.
Even Da Vinci isn't in a leadership position as much as a manufacturer and back up operator when Roman is being a dumbass. If user wants servant infighting that happens within singularities. He also seems to completely forget that the Fuyuki ritual forces Heroes PROTECTORS of humanity to be summoned under abnormal conditions, and be able to do everything they personally want to do short of destroying humanity.
kek

Why yes dumbass, MC is not the best, and is repeatedly as such to not be. In fact comparable wise Waver is probably the same level of magus. However, if you happen to remember, when Waver summoned Iskandar, one of the servants you mentioned he still let's Waver make decisions most of the time about who to fight. Mid battle is when Iskandar gave directions and aid, rather then the overall scheme. You could say Gilgamesh wants his Master on a tight leash, but evidently with Kotomine he doesn't mind being told what to do as long as it's interesting, and in Fate/Stay Night you had Saber constantly questioning Shirou's choices but she still did what he decided, as opposed to "taking the reins". And again, servants should not be guiding humanity, only protecting it.

In addition all of the strategizing and battle advice giving would be done inside the singularities, the best example of servants doing exactly what you are describing is Babylon with Caster Gilgamesh. Nothing to do with Chaldea since all that place does it determine where the singularities are, and some support for the feet on the ground.

Fair enough. I don't expect Gil to agree to anything at all though where he plays second fiddle to someone else. Ozy as well. The only reason the two get along is because neither ever acknowledge who's on top so they can name themselves Golden Number 1 and Golden Number 2 without either addressing who is which. But if it's leadership of Chaldea then that kind of thing can't be avoided.

Chaldea supplies an unlimited amount of mana thanks to Merlin. What makes you think she needs more. Further, her method of gaining mana includes draining it from a populace. That's not going to turn out well if she attempts it in Chaldea, and she won't be able to use it long enough in a singularity if she didn't actively join the leyshift herself to create a territory instead of just getting quick summoned. And even then, that's largely against Chaldea's methods since saving humanity is the whole point. The remaining people alive in Chaldea are actually decent people to a fault and have qualms against certain things even if it may make their work easier.

Your first implication here is brute force, not leadership. Assuming a Chaldea without Gilgamesh, the winner of such a melee could end up being someone like Heracles when someone weaker but more intelligent like Waver/Zhuge Liang would be better.

But ignoring semantics now and getting to what you mean, I do actually agree that it would be nice if they came up with roles within Chaldea. MC is basically the leader since that's the best way to avoid conflicts but it's mostly a ceremonial position. People like Caesar and Leonidas manages combat tactics while investigations regarding magecraft are handled by the likes of Medea and Cu Caster. Things like that, right?

If you want a more practical reason why they don't, it's because those kinds of things are more far reaching than isolated events. They could write Waver as Chaldea's premier tactician but that makes no sense for players who never summoned him, and they'd have to include him in literally every event. Same for everyone else who ended up with some kind of role. And from a writer's stand point, having too many characters clutters the story. It's why Shielder (she was conceptualized long before FGO was ever even a thing) was cut from the first draft of FSN because the story was getting too convoluted at that point, they needed to reduce the number of characters, and they already had Gilgamesh as the survivor of the previous war.

Like it or not though, the MC is stated to be a completely normal person with no special talents except getting along with every servant. Think of it as super charisma if you will. This circumstance is likely the only reason why many opposing servants like Karna and Arjuna can exist in Chaldea without destroying the place.

That's just his personal choice, it has nothing to do with his being a Servant. Hell, in Fate Rin will remember about talking with Archer and he explicitly says he's still for world peace and saving the world and stuff.

Ah right, all those times he was summoned to kill a shit ton of people that was also personal choice, it isn't like counter-guardians are forced to act against their will oh wait.
>The emphasis here is "Counter", because they have no autonomy and will only activate in response to an event.
(Kara no Kyoukai special pamphlet.)
Oh look, a perfectly reasonable explanation that EMIYA not only dropped his whole kill Shirou plan but in fact saved his life due to the Counter-Guardian law that "it is better that one life be saved and one lost rather then both".

Yes, this is the magnitude of autism i expect out of you fags.

Remember, no actual discussion takes place in Fate threads, only porn posting. :^)

Completely different thing.

If you have some 10 hours to spare, there's a play list on youtube for the full translation of the CCC event. Although maybe a couple of hours are from the fights which the guy didn't edit out for some reason. Apparently the URL is too long to embed though and Holla Forums couldn't make sense of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wdh2TKX16vI&list=PLOkEPWyC4IXaoD7oBjMsdU1mUdJOix-h5

>The ones who aren't worshipped much fall under the broad classification of "Counter Guardian", and are used as a mindless "Counter Force".

(>being a fag who deletes and edits)
I think he's trying to argue at that exact moment in time he was summoned as a servant and not an average counter-guardian but that was under extremely unusual circumstances since Counter-Guardians shouldn't even be summonable in grail wars in the first place. Since the Counter-Guardian programming forces them to fight threats to humanity, EMIYA being a counter-guardian, must drop all other matters to stop it due to programming.

Source?
Well, it's a theory but there's not really anything to support it since he clearly emphasizes Rin's safety over destroying the shadow.

???

You do realize, that if Guardians actually saved people, EMIYA wouldn't be so fucking torn up about it, right?
Did you even read UBW?

You do realize that the entire reason that Counter Guardians kill people is because the rule states that it is better for some to die and the rest of humanity to live, with no regard to good or evil right?

Okay, sure. Ignore a literal Guardian saying three times that they don't save people, ever. Go be in la la land.

Sure thing bro.

This is what I'm talking about.

Please, FSN in general is filled with so much stupid ideas, plot holes and terrible writing that FZ, which was made by another guy, was the best par in the series.

It's only gotten worse. The new stuff is vomit inducing.

Grand Oder, Iliya, Extr,a Apocyphia - all shit. SHIT. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Fuck VN's. They aren't games.
They are a shit format that don't belong here.

Nobody actually likes Fate because of its story, setting, or any of that gay shit. People like Fate because of cute anime girls getting into cool fights combined with self-contradictory autistic lore that doesn't mean anything within the context of the series. I am right and everyone else is wrong.

Shirou might not be a girl, but he sure as hell is the best waifu.

So what you're saying is that people like it because it's CHUUNI.

Absolutely. It's schlock and that's why people like it.

You're on the right track, user.

I'm an Ataraxiafag and even my opinion is worth more than yours

Will there ever be a true 2d fightan game in the fates series?

Unlimited Code

This game looks like purse owner? Was this just a reskinned Persona game?

It's nothing like Persona.
It's more like a VN in 3D with pretend-RPG elements.

I meant in graphics, I'm not really a fan of 3d in fighting games.

UC is a 3D fighting game though.

It's not really, it's like a tournament, with an emphasis on gathering data on your next opponent and your Servant, I liked the story a lot, too bad the gameplay is samey as shit and you get sick of it early on.

Oh, well Saber is in Nitroplus Heroines

The only 3D aspect is the side-stepping, functionally everything else is like a 2D fighting game

Why do dipshits constantly ask if anything anime nowadays is just reskinned Persona? Are you that dim?

What the fuck are you on about?

Prism Illya is a better show than Zero will ever be, despite Prillya herself being generic trash with no character.

What about Kirei?

Persona seems to be the gateway series nowadays.

The interludes also make it very clear that even with this being the case, the Servants in Chaldea still conflict with each other quite frequently. They don't do it in Chaldea itself for the obvious reason that this would be an extremely bad thing, but you get shit like every one of Scat's interludes is (You) helping Cu with getting her to knock her "I want to die" bullshit off - or just outright kill her.

A lot of Servants outright turn on your to pursue their own interests. When you take Amakusa to a defunct Holy Grail, for instance, he outright disobeys you and tries to seize control of it, forcing (You) and Mashu to beat his pansy ass down. And while he says he'll aid in the operation to save humanity, it's quite clear that he will always aim to see his wish fulfilled, even if it means betraying his master. Others are giving you their full support in defending humanity, like any flavor of Gilgamesh, but refuse to give you full information or provide their full power save for very specific situations.

The CCC event goes like this:
(You) go with Nero, Tamamo, and one other Servant (I'd want to say EMIYA, but not sure?) to investigate a strange disturbance in a facility outside of CHALDEA, some time after the whole Grand Order business has wrapped up. Your summons get replaced, though, with Gawain, Tamamo Cat, and a third one (I think it was EMIYA Alter - I know he shows up, but I don't remember if he was one you brought with you). You get help from Meltlilith in dealing with BB, who has the same "Advent Beast" message as both Beast I and Beast II had, except crossed out.

So eventually super-powered Kiara shows herself. It turns out EMIYA Alter is from a timeline where EMIYA ran into a Kiara sex-cult (in a non-EXTRA world, possibly), and like everyone else, fell in love with her. Except his seigi no mikata-ness was so hard that he did what was impossible for anyone else - he ignored his own feelings, killed her entire cult, and killed her. Which left him even more broken than he normally would be. By his time of death, his body and soul had turned to ash, and even his Reality Marble was changed. It also turns out that Kiara killed you - in an alternate timeline. Meltlilith in that timeline fell in love with (You), spun herself so fast she went back in time, and with her dying breath gave everything she learned over to her past self.

As for Kiara? The main theme of EoR is how many of the Demon Pillars had escaped after the destruction of Beast I, and looked for places to hide. One of them hid inside one universe's version of Kiara - not a crazy sex cult Kiara, but just a therapist who was genuinely a good person. The Demon Pillar used its abilities and functions as a creature with knowledge of many timelines to take the memories of CCC Kiara and push it into this one. What the Demon Pillar didn't count on was that Kiara was even more fucked up than it could imagine, and actually ended up overwhelming the Pillar and using its powers (the remnants of Beast I) as the basis for becoming a Beast herself. Based on the records of memories she saw of Beast I being taken down, she wanted the same thing - to have a literal army of Servants come to take her down, as one of the Evils of humanity.

Of course, you don't have a Grand Servant up your sleeve, nor easy access to a way for Merlin to leak infinite mana from Avalon. So it's better not to let it get to that point. Well, it just happens that the Sakurafaces who fucked up Kiara's plans in CCC were prepared to do the same again, even though she wished to use them as Servants - BB created a virus which, in the digital confines of the CCC Event (not the Moon Cell; it's an oil rig or something), would weaken Beast Kiara enough that your remaining team of Servants (some die) can take her down.

EMIYA Alter goes batshit at one point, so you have to put him down. But when Kiara tries to be a bitch and pull a "I'm taking you with me" after your team ends the problem, he does what EMIYA's do best and brings himself back to life so he can deliver the final shot.

Overall, good event. Missed a lot though, since that was just from memory.

Will we ever be free from this torment?

Nope.
Maybe we'll all come together for a day of peace when F/GO 2.0 finally gives us Gun God and V/V Servants.

Incan / South American servants when?

Gil is one of the best characters in Extella for this reason, as he appears to have grown fond of the MC during CCC, and generally acts in a cool guy way, even keeping Artoria from EXCALIBUR-ing the bad guy and ruining everything.

Muh Berserker Galvarino.

That implies that these whiny people even know what Notes is, don't be silly. They can't even get their asses to read a easily accesible VN. You think they will bother to get to something as relatively obscure as Notes?

God, what I would do for a no secondaries allowed place to discuss Type Moon matters. Sadly, it will never exist.

By the way, have we speculated which places the other Lost Belts could be?

Something Russia obviously.

Something Norse. A Ragnarok?

This has to involve Arc somehow. Or perhaps Crimson Moon. Zelrech vs Crimson Moon perhaps?

I'm gonna kill myself if this is not Notes.

Sefar getting excaliblasted.

More Camelot? Perhaps more Galahadwank?

It is a mystery!

Huh. Someone else shitposts them with truth bombs. Neat.

Of course they are. Because the core nature of them is filler between faggots paying for roles. The incentive of the gacha taints, waters down, and destroys any real excitement you'd get from seeing Servants develop in accordance to a focused story.

You won't get Diamuid's comradery between Saber become the sole bright point in his HF campaign before he terminuses and ends up blaming even her for an ironic betrayal.

You won't get Saber's bullheaded determination to fight clash with Shirou's bullheaded need to save everyone (save himself in most cases) clash, mix, them both develop an understanding and affection that's fantastic, but then choose duty over honor in a touching, bittersweet climactic battle.

You won't get Chulainn get put through the fucking meat grinder as far as uphill, impossible treatment goes, and go about it casually and with damned good cheer that's infectious in one of the coolest possible peace outs of a character ever put to paper & pen.

Instead, you'll get some low-rent shit that's weaker than even Hollow Ataraxia, and that's solely because Gacha. It's not complex—they know they have the secondaries and the whales by the fat and slimys, so what the fuck do they need to put actual literary effort up for? Hell, even Extra in its uber-sterilized fair play environment had some heated chemistry between Servants. Let that simmer for a minute.

First, Gun God is a completely normal human aside from the weapon he found, so he'd at most be on the level of the nameless servant that knows Sasaki Koujirou's technique. Second, would it even be possible to summon a servant from a time where Earth is quite literally dead?

That is actively Chulainn's MO and the only thing that holds him back in FSN is Kirei's dog collar of Command Seals. He's not the only one, just the most-obvious next to "Don't give a fuck unless it means I need to put in overtime as a Counter Guardian" Emiya, to cutely summarize his actions in all three routes.

Wait, why would Cu destroy humanity? His one thing is loyalty, I don't see why he'd want to betray MC for no reason.

Thank you.

Your glorified porn game series clearly took notes from another game where kids wander around with mystical magical friends before entering into a midnight channel/Arena where their Standos "are allowed to come out." for whatever reason. Sorry if you can't see that faggot.

Neither is gachashit.

Ah. Secondary. Nevermind, carry on faggot.

It's not like it wouldn't be easy to find a way to bullshit him into Chaldea somehow.
They've already got Shiki and Illya for example.

Really?

What? No. Did you even read the VN? Did you even fucking watch the anime? Because you've just pulled this completely out of your ass. I can't believe you actually said that Cu wants to fuck over humanity.

You are already contradicting yourself with your "Emiya wants to fuck over humanity in all three routes" drivel considering he doesn't bother with Shirou in two of the routes, and goes full Counter Guardian mode ignoring his personal feelings in another.

One way of interpreting what we know of F/GO 2 is that it is - and that they're stronger.

Shiki is also a normal human, so keep that in mind when considering what Class Containers are able to do.

I hope LB#2 ends up with us finally seeing a boss fight against Surt. It's deserving of something better than F/GO gameplay, but it would still be cool.

Those are probably the best guesses we can get so far for the Lost Belts.

Cu is probably the best example of someone who will always turn down a power trip in favor of his legacy, my man.

What the fuck, the reason Cu was held back in Fate/Stay Night is he wanted to go all out in his fights, but Kotomine wanted him to do recon instead, thus forcing him to now fight as hard just gather information. Cu wants a good fight he doesn't give a shit about being in charge or killing humanity.

Modern cucksona tries to make it's menu stylish with odd shapes and colors, the picture you posted is a great example. Comparing it to literal Persona games made for the PSP it's not similar at all unless you're a retard that thinks all JRPGs are the same.
Just so much retarded shit in one post jesus christ, and it takes too much effort for this to be bait.

nun-ah you.

Etc.Fight, fish, fuck, chill. That is the Ulster Cycle hero in his true TM incarnation and it was a poingant point of showing the morality of the participants in HF4 and HF5.

Saber => Honorable, but honestly just wants to reset Camelot and can do without the modern world save oops Shirou
Chulainn => Explained
Emiya => Explained
Hassan => Gives no fucks about nearly ending the world with giant death baby angry manjew, just wanted to be a real boy
Medea => Actively plotted to turn the whole game on its ear so she could fuck Souichirou on a throne of skulls and corpses. Would have been happy to just fuck him in her kitchen and picket fence with 2.5 kids, but knew goddamned better than to hope/work for something that incredibly naive.
Medusa => Protect surrogate sister Sakura. And eyefuck Shirou. But mostly the former.
Heracles => Fight, protect the loli, be a Mad Enhancement Dad, who gives a fuck about humanity protect the loli
Koujirou => Flirt with women with his sword, troll Medea because he can't leave Ryuudouji gate. The world ending behind him? FUCK THAT, LET US DUEL, SABER.
Gilgamesh => Solo Wing Fucking Pixy with better hair and no jet.

Is it clear just how many had absolutely no real intention to hold "humanity protect" as a primary objective, even when being held by a theoretically TIGHTER collar in the Fuyuki Grail System than Chlamydia? Y'all need to understand that "Volunteer to save humanity" thing is an excuse to write your favorite images acting badly in Flash so you can spend money to get MORE favorite images. Likewise the no-personality suction pump used to magically calm and corral each and every Servant, and also the ones that shouldn't be fucking Servants at all but the whole qualifications thing is an entirely different rant.

What makes Gun God great is that he took down super aliens, including one of the TYPEs while being the last muggle in post-apoc Earth. He could probably take down ORT if he had a clear shot. Humanity fuck yeah. Making him a servant and giving him superpowers doesn't fit him. That said, I haven't read FSN.

Reminder that the one thing that can kill humanity without raising any of Earth's shitty defense beacons frequents and frequently fucks one of the locals in that backwater

Be more jelly, silly Amerishit. :^)

Confirmed for secondary who didn't read the VN

Get your shit right, facho.
If they made him into a cute grill and knowing that they properly reasearch the historic figures before making servants, i'd be pretty happy with a Caster Pinochet.

It's not like Servants and stuff exist in Tsuki timeline anyway.

Guy who's just now reading about this game, here. Let me get this straight…

This game has some right fucking degeneracy in it, holy shit. It's kinda hot though

That webm is inaccurate as fuck.
It's more like

I see. That's still pretty disgustingly hot.

hrmmmmm

She's even more fucked up than Emiya.

I want to see cute girl Pinochet with something like Kazikli Bey, but with helicopters, stadiums, torturers, and concentration camps.
Fuck Fachos and Compañeres. Both the left and the right are equally dishonest, wanting nothing but to get into position of power and making themselves rich.

It goes more like this

The whole situation is a complete mess. And honestly, everyone is Camelot was kind of retarded one way or another which didn't help matters at all.

I guess there has to be a market for shit - the term "lowest common demoninator" exist for a reason. As long as it's flashy and has half-naked little girls, it's 10/10, right?

I've seen babies with higher standards.

But that's exactly what Zero is, user, minus the fanservice.
Flashy shit with no substance.
At least Prisma doesn't come with any pretense of being related to F/SN – you could easily strip "Fate" from the title and no one would notice or care.

Someone should make a game where you play as Arturia and can have incestuous threesomes with Morgana and Mordred

Arturia is too pure for such a scandalous act.

Yeah, no thanks. Plots like this are more exhausting than they are interesting to me. I'm out.

pic related

After everything I've just heard, there's no such thing as "pure" in this game/anime.

I don't even remember anymore.
Unfortunately true.

I didn't play the game which is why I asked, but other posters said it gets samey. I didn't say anything about "because it doesn't play like Persona", thats on you. But shit I'm fucking gonna add in swears because it makes my fucking post seem so ass more valid Jesus Nigger Christ.
Seriously though you gave that description to someone and asked them if that sounded like Persona, pretty sure they would say it sounds like persona if only because,
Japanese high school setting was overused even by that time. Sure its a common place, but its still shit when so many other games, VN, or chinese cartoons use that as a main focus point for a game.
Look here user, my point is, on a superficial level from that trailer, this shit looks and sounds like Jojo part 4, and with those screenshots of the environments don't help ether. Reading a summary of the game sounds like someone took what they knew would work from one previously existing game, and changed the appropriate noun and extra sentence to make it fit in universe.

Of course anything will look like Persona if you strip it down to it's bare basics. The good guys win, the end. Except there are times the bad guys are the ones who win. Wow, now you don't ever have to read or watch any kind of media ever because I just told you how all of them end. Aren't you glad?

How about you actually go and try to play the game instead of making superficial and ignorant assumptions based on limited information? And misinformation at that too. People have already called you on your stupidity and ignorance and all you do is double-down on it.

I wish more people were able to do opposing forces in media in a way that isn't retarded. A lot of them can easily be boiled down to
or breaking down with a retarded "redemption scene" where it turns out their "misguided" evil deeds were the result of abuse as a child that was wrongly directed at Jews.
Then there's the even worse morally "grey" characters which tend to just be
I want more shit where the "evil" characters have real motivation beyond some traumatic garbage and are actually aiming to fix shit in a different way from the good characters. and sometimes even have better solutions

Most of it is correct but you got a couple of things mixed up.

Nero, Tamamo and Emiya, yes. And Emiya Alter was indeed the third member. They didn't really get mixed up, but rather BB altered the timeline so that when Kiara forces her to separate you from the first 3, she makes it so that the latter 3 went in as back up.

She and Passionlip used Virgin Razor Palladion to fire her upwards and time travel via some sort of residue data in the digitized Seraphix. She met her past version and shared her memories with her, but since Meltlilith was scheduled for deletion at that time for opposing Kiara, was only saved by the protagonist finding her in the church, but the protagonist wasn't around, it's actually the past Meltlilith that dies. She entrusts that timeline to the one that made the jump. The jump also damaged Melt's spiritual core which is why her story support version is at level 90, NP3 and 8/8/8 when we first meet her but in later missions, her levels all drop as the story continues.

The rest is more or less spot on. Fun fact, there was hardly any Meltlilith fanart prior to the CCC event. That event gave her a serious boost in popularity.

I'd honestly be surprised if they brought up Tsukihime stuff so early and outside of a collab event. Crimson Moon or Zelretch may be possible but I don't know. A cursory google search says that a solar eclipse occurred on September of 210 BC so that's probably related. Although I'm being contradictory with myself here because…

I'm of the same opinion for this one.

So you're going to completely ignore the fact that Cu goes fishing on his free time? The only thing Cu cares about is enjoying himself in a fight. Putting aside the training rooms and having a whole bunch of other servants he can challenge to sparring matches, or the fact that servants can apparently leyshift pretty freely enough for Mozart to eat at a tavern for no real reason since servants don't even need food and Emiya's cooking would have been way better, the Grand Orders are literally the biggest stage in terms of combat. The battlefields are always changing, the master is autistic enough to bring extinction to the entire wyvern population for their teeth, and powerful enemies that are literally described as demon gods as enemies give him more than enough reason to stick around in Chaldea to be able to enjoy what he enjoys best. Cu is literally the worst example you can use.

Now you're putting words in my mouth. Cash in project looks and sounds like a cash in project. Complete with uninspired looking level and art design that might as well be traced work.
Sounds like you only read and watch trash. :^)
>How about you actually go and try to play the game instead of making superficial and ignorant assumptions based on limited information?
I wanted to discuss video games and video games accessory. How about you?
Asking questions is misinformation and refuting someone's point is doubling down? Not to mention you didn't even refute anything I said. I don't know why so many people kept getting triggered by Persona.
Considering you had nothing to do with the other two posts, I'm guessing you are just itching for a "fight".
Anyway you lads enjoy your Fates discussion. fedora tip meme

Yeah, all that CCC stuff is right. As for fan art: It was nice seeing all of the Sakurafaces got something out of it, but Melt definitely won in the "not porn" department. On the other hand, Kiara may have one of the highest percentages of erotic fan-art of a character not from an h-game.

As much as the F/GO game-play sucks, I definitely think DW does some cool stuff from time to time with the stats, alternate sprites, and the like. Like the "serious Gil" from Baylonia with max stats and alternate sprites, or how "levels" in all of the end-game areas for supports just sort of ignore mechanics and put stuff how it "should be". It's a shame, because if they released the game as a proper game with occasional updates instead of gacha-shit (i.e. acquire catalysts in areas to summon Servants, no AP bar, not having to grind hands or farm events, etc.) then it might actually have the potential to be a really cool turn-based game, if they applied the latter design philosophies. But then they wouldn't make nearly as much money, so fuck that, eh? Fucking Nip whales.

Servants can come out anywhere and them ambushing each other is a major part of being outside the arena. Several times you escape into the arena for safety.

Moreover, unlike in Persona, in Extra you only befriend and get to know your enemies so that you can kill them. You kill everyone you meet, watching them slowly disravel as they realize they've. Hell, the first fucking opponent you kill is an 8 year old kid hacker who realizes he's really, actually, seriously dying in what he thought was a game.

They're very little alike. Though I wish F/E had Persona's combat system; it would add a lot of depth to it.

There wasn't a single sane individual on the Round Table.
>Merlin is xD so randumb with a dash of complete disregard for morality as long as his interesting humans don't all die out(which is why he got thrown into the slammer; he's had some character growth from all the time he's had to reflect over his idiocy by the time of FGO)
>Tristan who no one knows if he's ever awake or asleep, who when he can't understand Arthur lashes out and goes "reee why don't you understand anyone! I'm going home!" and then mopes for the rest of eternity about being an idiot
Oh yeah and
Camelot was a fucking mess, but hey apparently the Picts were Xenomorphs so it all balances out I guess.

The buff from the Star CE doesn't stack, does it?

It does.

Star of Altria? I've been told it does.

Nope, Zero has a good story and character develompent.

Iliya is just an excuse to have little girls lez out. It's made by closet pedos for closet pedos.

That's okay. It's not like you've got anything to say about the rest anyway.

Agreed, Charlemagne's paladins fared much better

Alice is still pure, won't you protect her smile?

I'm certain it was all a mistake user, just like he accidentally posted pictures of Charlemagne's Paladins when talking about them.

Alice is Alice and Alice is Alice, I thought you all knew this?

Well aren't you cock gobbling faggot?

How do I become Alice?

You pat inside her ruffled hair.

wew lad

The only girls that aren't pure are ones that have husbands/children. Everyone else is a pure virgin.

Is there a torrent for subbed heaven's feel yet?

And I just found out that she's gonna be in the next JP Gacha. Should I buy one of those Quartz account or those starter accounts with some SRR and SR and some Quartz already on them and try to roll for her? I've been looking for an excuse to start playing JP anyway.

she has been my target ever since i found out she was limited I have 319 quartz all that and more is going into her

That is how much I love mom. She's the only one capable of making me lose all sense and shame and make me fall for the gacha scheme.

Lovely taste user. I can only hope that half a year of accumulated Quartz will be able to bring her to me but we all know how fickle the gacha can be.

From what I heard is that she's an extremely good Berserker. One of the best non Herc Berserkers if not the best.

>Not being the little or at least passable girl
What are you, gay?

Saber and Shirou forever, fuck you wormslut.

I almost want to call you a secondary but I'm 90% sure you at least "watched" someone else play the Visual Novel on youtube.

*to not know that Fate ending got rewritten

what I mean by re-written fate rout is not the ending but the entire route itself.
Fate was suppose to be an introduction to the world and premise. Last episode was nice but I want some Saber justice.
but no worstgirl gets 3 fucking movies.

I just want a fleshed out saber route without the instruction expositions.

I hate FGO for distracting nasu

Have you ever considered that Kinoko Nasu has developed her character as far as he cares about and instead has Takeuchi copy and pastes her face everywhere not only because he likes to but so he can write other more interesting characters with the same face? Though I guess he did manage to make Saber coincidentally be the only servant on the whole planet be able to kill Sefar, so I guess you have that going for you too.

Story wise not sameface, only OG Saber matters.

According to him he was also dissatisfied with the route but left it as is as an entry point to the series.

That's true, that's why he has the ability to create a better story for the fate route.

instead we got FGO gatcha mobile cancer.

Source of spooky pizza skeleton delivering pizza to Saber?

Probably that cooking with emiya manga.

Nadda, I snipped it from a doujin but never downloaded it. it was about caster baiting saber with pizza.

That interview happened before Realta Nua and the addition of End of the Dream. That was Nasu fixing the route friend. He said he was dissatisfied with the original PC version but fixed it all for Realta Nua.
He didn't get distracted with Fate/Grand Order he was satisfied with it back in 2006.

When will Caesar and Hans get a well deserved animation update?

More like a cop out, Saber was a cashcow but the route itself could've been improved.

FGO just raked in even more dough.

I still have hope a re-written fate route will happen. either by nasu or another nip in another adaptation.

Not to worry about that, friend.
I met Mr. Nasu on my way to Shiga last summer, and according to him, the Realta Nua Saber route was the "true" ending. Apparently, he and Urobuchi are drinking buddies and they decided on that together during one of their drunken stupors. They even went so far as to write it down, and I could have sworn it was a really funny thing they wrote it down on, but I have forgotten it.
Anyway, it seems like wormfags and tohsakafags both got blown the fuck out. A shame, because I personally think Sakura is second best girl. With Illya tied for first

I'll give you some darkworms and a fakeloli for the encouragement.

I like Last Episode. Fite me.

The entire franchise has turned into nothing more than cheap waifu fapbait.

How many here would care or drool if you removed the girls? If 99% of the cast was men, if there were no lolis?
Most fags here would drop it after the 1st episode.

I like the waifus since their in the story and are memorable.
Also have good character design.
There's a couple of Top Tier husbandos if you really want some mad D.

How profound a statement user.

You're correct about it on FGO, waifubait and gatcha shit sells. but the VN's we're great

Personally I've always thought the series was nothing special and I always wondered why it got popular.

Did you have fun stabbing her to death in HF?

nah
next year
yes, watched the first episode and comfy
not yep
no
yes

Also got pic related, really comfy at night

I wouldn't mind if the guys were all super bro tier like EMIYA or Hector. If that 1% of the cast was the MC, I'm sure it'd get a big following too.

At least saber got her "end" in sparks linear high, it was better than both HF endings

At least it exists in my heart.

At least I have Jaguarman

At least I have doujins

HF true end is the medusa route.

It's been half a year and I can still feel the tears.

It was the inevitable conclusion, given the set up and stakes. Saber found release and Shirou threw a piece of himself, in a recreation of how he threw away the first time he died and was reborn. But it wasn't fun, no.

Still, Sparks Liner High a best. It's the more satisfying end, being thematically fitting and bittersweet without being too melodramatic. Also, not a bad end.

I seriously wonder how people like you can write stuff like this with a straight face considering this franchise started as an eroge where you fuck a genderbent King Arthur that originally was an otomege where King Arthur wanted to fuck you.

Then Fujos would be ones supporting the franchise. Do I need to mention how popular Arthur (male), Merlin, EMIYA, Gilgamesh, Enkidu Cu, Dantes, and many others are?

You aren't special for deriding Fate as a otaku pandering franchise, because it has been one from day fucking one and even before that. Get over yourself already.

What is your excuse? You've had more than a decade to work out something!

So am I cucking Snake-sensei or am I playing as him?

I honestly considered writing something as a joke for myself, but then I realized it would be autistic.

I've always imagined the hypothetical Medea route as Shirou being the one who finds her when she's running out of Mana. Bonus points if instead of being Medea it is Medea Lily somehow.

What is autistic about engaging on a creative activity to create piece of fiction about something you'd like to see for your enjoyment and perhaps of that of others? If anything, I find that pointless needless fear to be the autistic thing if anything. There's inherently nothing wrong about fanfiction, the only issue is that like in with so many other things, the amount of bad outnumbers the good.

what is this? did someone write an actual medea and medusa route?

While the idea is cute, I wonder how she would draw enough mana to supply herself when she isn't allowed to kill civilians anymore.

Nothing, but that's not what we're talking about, let me correct that for you.
Because you are just piggybacking off of an established work and thus are just vapidly spending your energy on an activity just because you don't like the version someone else made.

I always thought making fanfiction was the epitome of faggotry but in the case of fate it might be the only option.

now I kind of wish I spent some time practicing writing.

There's Face Es-All Divide if you're really desperate for something. Fully translated, too.

We never did get a story about extraverse Shiro hardening the fuck up, did we?

Shirou's dickings.
She could stealth drain mana from people without killing them, in fact, she does that. She never drained people to death iirc. Could be a source of drama with Shirou not wanting her to do that and stuff, you know how obtuse he can get.

If it is worth it for you then I don't think it would be a vapid effort or a waste of energy.

Nope. We likely never will, Nasu doesn't seem interested on showing us how Shirou became EMIYA in detail. And honestly? It's probably better that way, some things are better left untold and to our imagination, specially after years and years of hype and speculation to the point where the real thing wouldn't be able to equal that no matter what.

This is correct, the only exception for such things may be considered to be doujin artists, as they actually have to hold themselves to some kind of standard since they actually plan to sell that shit. In that case, you can show how good you are at writing it that you may even be hired to actually produce content for the parent IP. This is literally how Prisma Illya came into being.

It also produced the greatest shirou.

I think I can stand reading or writing somthing based off faith as long is it stays true to the materials and mechanics.

And the worst.

in Japan a lot of people got their start like that like Ken Akamatsu and Crabman of monster musume. too bad drawing porn doesnt make you famous in America

Fate Grand Order Alternative is a Doujin Novel that has apparently been well received by even Nasu.

There's terrible doujinshi out there too, we just don't see them because they never get scanned. It's just like how people think Pixiv is nothing 10/10 art, it is not, we just see the good stuff, go browse any random tag and you'd see stuff that wouldn't be out of place in Devianart.

The fan-creating culture is Japan is much much different than the Western one. And considering we mostly see the good stuff it's no wonder we hold it to a bigger standard to the Western one where we are indeed able to see both good and bad.

we don't know that yet, Kalied author did still make him into an orphan. like he could also be a really OP shirou. (Illyaverse Shirou)

Nah, what we've already seen is enough. He's the shallow, vapid and worthless part which people see when they look at Shirou and think he's a harem protagonist. He's worthless.

Miyu's brother is okay, but he's still just a piggy backing version with some nice feats.

There's not enough Medea Lily porn

I write, mainly because I think self-expression is a virtue and writing is good for your thinking. Franics Bacon, "an exact mind" and all that.

fanfiction.net/s/12513691/1/In-the-Dark
Do what you will, though I'd love serious criticism. Someone shredding this apart would make my day.

It's a darn shame too with how trigger happy company's in the US are about copyright when Japan has established this balance ecosystem with the fans that they can even profit from the IP with very rare enforcement. Only time I've heard of a company actually cracking down on a doujin artist was when Nintendo didn't like a bestiality doujin including gore

>There's terrible doujinshi out there too
While you are correct there's still the wide gap between
vs

Even if we restrict ourselves to writing only and not doujins, the are plenty of series that started out as web novels that got adapted not only into light novels but even got manga syndication and anime releases too. The only case of a web novel being so popular it not only got a physical release but also a film or tv series adapting I can even think of is fucking Fifty Shades of Grey which started as a Twilight fanfiction but was changed later. The Japanese market is intrinsically better because artist can create fan content and even sell it for profits without worry of a corporation stomping on them.

disgusting

I really wish there was another term for "fanfic", fanfiction just sounds gay now.

I'll read it, but the fanfiction sight just makes me cringe. I fucking hope the story itself isn't cringe or this really is the worst shilling of an account.

Oh, I read the other thing you made. I liked that you made Olga survive.

Director deserved so much better that she died in such an horrible manner right as one was starting to warm up to her and she was also mellowing out was completely and absolutely unfair. I hope she appears in the Lost Belts somehow, or as the protagonist of some spin-off someday sometime. Chances are super slim though.

Pretty much. There's a much bigger gap between written fanworks and drawn fanfworks, first and foremost, because anyone can write anything, good or bad, while few can draw well, secondly, to judge a written work as good or bad, you'll have to put some time and effort to consume it first before making a judgment, but for a drawn work, all you need to do is give it a glance to see if the art is good or bad. They both are very different mediums after all.

As you and I mentioned, they're very different markets, with the Japanese one being overwhelmingly better for all kinds of artists and writers who can start proper careers from fanworks, even H ones.

It would still be autistic, but it might be a learning experience, who knows.
I was planning on painting Illya in oil at some point this year a bit like pic related, so practice wouldn't hurt, I guess.

Meanwhile I don't even use overworked salary man or dick wizard, have never taken supports into account in my team building or strategies, and have over 90 servants fully ascended. It's the forced-Musashi from Shimousa all over again except on a whole event this time.

It was good enough that even DW or Aniplex needed to take legal action and halt the printing for a while to remove the official logos because people legitimately thought it was an official spinoff.

Going by a certain touhou artist's report manga of his time selling doujins, most will actually sell at a loss since they can really only sell up to the cost of printing. They can't add their travel expenses or hotel bookings into their prices. Or maybe they can but don't want to, I don't know. This doesn't change anything you said though.

The way the doujin market works isn't quite like that, though. You sell shit on reputation; during the cons there's no time to judge and ponder; you literally just get in line and get everything you can, usually in big coordinated groups because you need to queue for a long time for every different thing.

And it's not like it's the story which sells, most of the shit just panders to specific fetishes and porn enthusiasts. Or are you telling me the considerable section of nips who like to draw Nero getting fat from overeating are somehow more respectable than other porn artists, just because they make a profit?

Draw Illya in her real age pls. I want to see her grow up and not expire in loli form

Okay this broke my immersion, Why are fanfics like this?

You say this but the Prisma Illya author was making Non-H doujins back in 2009ish and they were popular enough he got hired by Type-Moon to make an official series. There are very obviously some Non-H series that are incredibly popular as well. Even CLAMP for all their faggotry has plenty of Non-H doujins of Jojo and others before they became super popular too. While this doesn't stop the fact that yes, some people pander to fetishes for their doujinshi, even the porn probably has a better quality on average too. Even if you don't like X fetish the incentive of profits means that X fetish will be produced with higher quality in comiket rather then here where you are either a furry or living off Patreon bucks.
You look at pixiv and you look at deviantart/hentai foundry and you tell me which has better art on average.

Only the 1%, lets be generous and say 10%, sells at profit during events. Most people sell their stuff at loss, and gladly do so, because for them it is a work of love for the franchise they are working on and the fans who love the same franchise they do and love their works.

This is specially true nowadays in the age of social media. For example, a Twitter account for you to share your art is obligatory. Gotta find your own niche as well too but that is a different matter.

We'll see what happens.
As long as I actually get in gear and don't laze around, it'll be fine.

No clue about context, but that really is out of character for him.

I was going for a "rugged noir detective"-like feel in the intro. Complain, grumble and criticize himself. Note how his contact is also using a lot of swearing; it'd make some sense for it to rub off.

But on reflecting, I do now realize that I can't think of a single instance where Shirou or Archer swear or think of swearwords. Thanks for the feedback.

Post more Illya.

I'm a Saberfag, so your story is suffering but an interesting continuity on UBW.

Here's an illya and a wet seiba

That face always makes me smile.

Ah, it's Fate, though?

How is your Saber Wars grind going?
Just broke 1.5 million points, never thought that would even be possible.
And all that's left in the shop is 1700 All-Purpose Lenses worth of Class Pieces

Or, which do you mean? The second in Fate, the first is "the Emiya route", which superficially resembles Fate. Saber is a main character in the second, but she only has a cameo in the first.

Did some calcs; I need to do Scathach like a hundred times to get to 2 million. Got most of the shit I wanted from the store, but I'm ignoring the pieces and monuments. I could use my stash of 30 golden apples, but I don't think it's really worth it anymore.

There's never enough.

Perfectly fine, farming UHZ is a breeze. Almost 1.5 million and I don't mind throwing apples as it seems you always get way more then you need.

what a fag

Might as well delete the game at that point. How does it feel to be so shit at video games that even a mobage poses a challenge?

That's a one time challenge on the last day you dolt, nice try to look intelligent though.

facebook.com/FateGO.USA/videos/1105516346271064/
Brynhild's coming out soon. Remember for those curious about her that she's so limited this might as well be the only chance to get her and that her NP deals extra damage to almost every male Servant in the game.

Is there much point in getting her if you already have Shishou and titoria alter?

Not really. Her skills aren't that special outside her Mana Burst Flame that goes well with her semi Buster deck but she has a terrible NP gain rate on top of having only one Arts Card.
If I were you I wouldn't pull outside of bragging rights if you get her.
TL;DR: Shishou's better as she's more consistent and harder to kill than Brynhild. This isn't even factoring in that Shishou's NP is better due to the Stun.

It's a shame i'm saving for Jealter.
Like pretty much everyone else apparently.

I plan to pull a couple times for her. I do want Gramps and Summer Helena more than Jalter.
Also, if we follow JP's format the following 3-star CE's will be removed from the SQ pool:

My Quartz are ready. My body, not so much, but my quartz is definitely ready

Isn't it a bit early for Bryn?

Jeez, when did we get so far?

The butthurt apocalypse of all the people rolling for Jeanne Alter and not getting her is gonna be out of this world. Can't wait.

Good luck user. I pray for the Fionn spooks to not get in your way.

A shame I've already wasted all of my gems trying and failing to get Mordred or Fran. At this point, I'll go for any 5 star, even if it's shit. At the moment, I have only 3 four stars and 0 five stars despite playing this "game" for almost 6 months now

How do you have such bad luck? I'm completely f2p and have Okita, Scathach, Jeanne np2, and Vlad along with 6 non event 4*s.

Man, you really must have shitty luck.
This is what I got so far and I have only been playing for 20 days, even got Fran 2 times.

Don't even know what would be worth to wait for regarding rolls in the future, any ideas?

Your Waifu
Nothing really special about that, in addition one 4 star is guaranteed. Your rolls are okay.

Umu bride is so close, I can almost taste the salt I will get when I don't get her.

I hear you, man. I'm personally spending a few tix on her banner just in case I get her just so I can bully the jannufags who didn't get her.

Roll for you're waifu, you can never go wrong. If you're a basic bitch and roll for gameplay, then roll for Jeanne Alter and Merlin like all the rest. Jalter should come in a couple of months, and Merlin should be sometime after Babylon, which is 3 singularities away.

I got like a good year or two to save up quartz right? Hopefully it pays off.

I have her in JP. Her NP gain is actually pretty good with AQQ, and just using her quick card gives her respectable NP if following a leading Arts card so having only one Arts doesn't hurt her much, especially with the hit count distribution. I'd rank it slightly above average for lancers with QQABB decks. If you've ever used Cu and didn't have any complaints about him, I can say that her NP gain is better. Ultimately not great but certainly good enough. Also, her third skill increases one ally's star weight while providing a heal. Second skill is useless though.

That said, I also wouldn't recommend her if you're just looking for someone good. Scathach is far, far better in terms of boss killing and Lancer Alter is also better as a main attacker. Unless the targetable star weight buff interests you, she doesn't offer much in terms of game play.

I can't seem to find any answers online, what is D'Eon?

Historically wise? Gameplay wise? In universe wise? Be more specific.

Benis wise

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A HILARIOUS RESPONSE TO HIS QUESTION.
YOU'RE SO FUNNY AND RANDOM
HAHAHAHA
xDDDD

Well, what is he universe wise and historically?

Historically wise, Chevalir D'eon upon death was examined and discovered to have a fully developed set of "male organs" but in addition that "breasts that were remarkable full". He was a dude that had boobs and lived a large part of his life crossdressing either for political reasons or for losing a bet.

Fate wise he is genderless, as in attacks that check for being male or female do not affect him because he can control his sex at will with his skill, Self-Suggestion A, which is "A
powerful suggestion that has oneself as a target. A Personal Skill. Possesses a high defensive effect against the effects of magecrafts Skills Noble Phantasms that influence the mind.
At times a man, at times a woman. Even the body is made to change… " Thus he can make his body suit his needs for any purposes related to this.

The other two servants to be genderless are Astolfo and Enkidu by the way. Mordredfag is spared as Mordred is female

So to strictly answer your question of "Benis wise?" Sometimes,sometimes not, he has a class skill to allow him to change this at will.

Wait, why the fuck is enkidu gender less?

Femenine Benis

Because he was originally a mass of clay that could transform into anything, with this remarked in his skill Transfiguration A.
Yes I know the real world legend of Enkidu has him fuck a "sacred prostitute" for seven days straight and calm down into a more man like shape.

Visual novels are (as the name implies) not video games.

Fate has actual games with gameplay in the series though.

I had more trouble with Karna fucking sealing my NPs every turn than Titoria Alter.

So basically you can be eating out an oyster and suddenly have a mouthful of sausage?

I guess, I don't know why Chevalier would even get into that kind of situation in the first place and if he did he doesn't seem like the type to do such a thing. Sounds more like an Astolfo thing to do.

Going in a part of me knew that is was going to be easier simply because I was hitting for 2x damage by mere grace of the event really wanting me to have Sabers in my party, so I should really think of her HP as 1.5 million in comparison to UHZ 1 Million, but Tituria just fucking melts without any defensive options when UHZ stun was a bitch to deal with whenever she decided to, especially considers the low cooldown on her NP. I only lost one servant in the entire exchange.

I want to get into Fate but I'm not sure where to start

Thanks user!

What's the fastest way for me to start playing F/GO on PC?

Don't, have some self-respect, it's an awful game.
Just find an Android emulator that works, I do know that some updates for the App just break it from time to time, so I can't give any recommendations for a specific one.

Do you mind telling me why he's the best? I honestly can't bring myself to sit through Prisma Ilya.

Because he's practically at heroic spirit emiya level purely through the will of wanting to protect his imoutou. It's also the only window we have into the effects of projection magic affecting a user too, as we see half his skin turn darker and a strand of his hair white. He manages to protect Herakles' axe and rho aious multiple times without archer's arm too.

So basically Heaven's Feel Shirou except without Archer's arm, but the same personality wise.

Pretty much

I still like FGO's Muramasa Shirou the best but Illya's Shirou is a close second

Nox works btw, used to play the JP version on it and it still works

BROOM HILDA

As a Shiroufag, I am disgusted for your shallowness. Kaleid Shirou are both shit, because they're surface-level copies of what Shirou was in the VN for people who can't be arsed to read it. You have one basic beta haremfag for those who only watched the Deen anime, who does nothing yet has all the bitches stumbling over his dick on one hand. And on the other you have the powerlevels version for those who just liked the cool action parts from the VN where the Emiya bgm plays but never did anything more than skim over the story itself.

Yes, but without all the sacrifices, pain and desperation.

Kill yourself. So fucking shallow.

I see where you're getting at, and you have very valid points, part of what makes both F/SN and Heaven's Feel Shirou so neat is the the fact that through trauma and heartache, he perseveres and doesn't give up. As a character with development, you're right, they're awful in comparison. Heaven's Feel Shirou is the absolute best when it comes to this no contest. I just like those two because they're great examples of what Shirou can be and will probably ultimately be.

tl;dr you can like Superman Prime the most because Superman eventually becomes him someday, and still like Superman as being a down to earth sort of guy at the same time. Ya dig?

it feels good to be done with saber wars and to go back to the daily grind

Due to an unparalleled bout of laziness, I decided not to participate in saber wars. Apart from the guts CE, was there anything I missed, a grail, for example?

I just spent the last 3 hours grinding scathag

I like the animated scenes and it looks nice, so I don't hate it all.

A literal fuck tonne of demon hearts and gears.

I still need 200k, it's getting a bit tiresome.

I feel you.
got my last 250k defeating lancer alter, so I'm done now

you really missed out. they handed out hearts and claws like candy.

Who did you farm? With a friend's support Weaver I can knock out UHX in 10 turns but it feels like eternity.

First Jeanne to get enough Purely Blooms, then Scathach.
Mind you when the event started I was like level 40, now I'm 90

I'm glad this trash event is over. Shitty nodes. Bad CE. Shitty Welfare. All bonus Servants but one are useless. Utterly unfun in all aspects.

The only decent thing about it was Hearts.

I managed to cheese lancer alter by using somebody's level 100 altera and my command spells. Welp, back to farming caster. Not too much more until I get my final Lilly.

You will never be this wrong genre savvy

He changed immediately to prevent himself from getting raped which failed in the doujin you just posted. The sex hadn't started yet as per D'eon wouldn't change mid sex to fuck with you. Again that's more of an Astolfo short of thing to do as he does enjoy laughing at people who are shocked to find out he's a boy.

I'm not sure if I should be disgusted or amazed that a man who was just about to lick a girl started sucking dick when she suddenly changed herself.
This is it, lads.

He was fucking Astolfo mere moments before this encounter, if anything MC in that doujin is a flaming homosexual.

Right there with ya, m8.
Fuck this event.

Could you really say no to this face?

What is the difference between a man who wants to suck cock and the man who sucked cock? One of them is Holla Forums board owner.

He's both though

Is Roland really a thing in Fate? Is Durandal?

Roland shows up in but isn't playable. He's the second image that was posted in the post you responded to. Here it is again

But sucking cock is wrong.

Oh and yes he is holding Durandal, but of course with it's historical account being the spear that Hector used, Hector also has Durandal but as a spear named Durindana instead.

Durandal has been in Fate since Stay Night it's one of specifically listed NPs from Gilgamesh's original appearance using GoB.

Nah m8. He's good, but he's not HF good. But it's no coincidence that the best Shirou's are always the loli-protecting Sakurafags.

UBW Shirou's a pretty cool guy, kills heroic spirits and doesn't afraid of nothing, but he just can't compare.

Shirou and Sakura had the best date scene in HA you tool.
Even Illya says so, and how can Illya be wrong?

That still leaves:
And lots of others. So it's still just fine, my man. It's a bit less interesting, considering that hero/heroine dynamics are pretty essential to the story, but it's not like you couldn't make an interesting Fate story without any females. It just wouldn't be as good.

A good example is F/Zero, where nearly the full cast is male, and most of the story is men killing other men. It's not on par with F/SN, but it's certainly far from bad.

Oh yeah, forgot to add:
The Justice Jacket is a miracle of Shirou clothing, and really deserves more appreciation.

You forgot Snake-sensei, Zouken, Hassan of the Cursaed Arm, Kojirou, and (most importantly) Shinji for quintessential Bros before Hoes route.

I want to impregnate D'Eon

pls don't bully shishou

I got a billion fucking hearts from her node though, I'll be set for a couple of months until I need them in dozens again.

Stacking CEs for extra damage to make your stronk servants hit harder was pretty alright, and up to 50% NP damage and guaranteed guts from CE outside the event aren't half bad. The rest was meh, I'll agree. I got enough hearts and gears to upgrade Shishou's and Emiya's skills, so it was worth it

Don't forget how all the women in Zero were borderline useless and had all their existence revolve around cock and would not even be half a character without it. Specially Maiya who you could remove from the story and absolutely nothing would change. And then there's Saber's whole character being degraded to muh chivalry and being shat on by everyone and anyone who meets her because Uro jacks off to her suffering.

I want to be supported by Drakes "Flotation Devices"

Irisviel was well-developed though, she was really cute and I like the dynamic between her social isolation and love of crazy driving. On the face of it you could just write her off as "solely living for her husbands ideals" but she was obviously conflicted about it at times, especially on the fact of leaving her daughter alone, so she tried as hard she could. Though maybe I just like her sense of maternal character since there wasn't anyone in Stay Night like that.
Except Shirou of course.

Star of Artoria is a straight downgrade from Nightless Rose, which even Nightless Rose is a shit card as guts isn't useful as a one time thing. It's preferable when it's a skill or NP buff because with good timing you can spam them to keep shit alive. In addition, one servant can't have multiple guts buffs at once, so it actively hurts anyone who does have skills like this. this is one of the sole things leaving Heracles from not being broken beyond belief even with his Bond CE but just barely.

No one really compares to Shirou in motherliness.

Just gonna dump the rest while I'm at it.

Personally, I prefer Fate Shirou, since he is going to suffer and struggle the most.The emphasis on power and ability with most people when it comes to Shirou really annoys me. He's a good character, even without any powers.

And then I forget to choose the files. Fuck it, going to bed.

UBW idiot couple are fun, too.

Only he himself can compare.

And people wonder how so many people fall for Shirou. Earnest, hard working, good at housework, specially cooking, dedicated, loyal and what-not. The pros heavily outweigh the sword-autism.

Also, body of steel.

Is it gay if I want Shirou to mother my children?

Depends.

Say what you will but I think Shirou wouldn't be half as appealing if he were a grill.

Genderbent Shirou would be the ideal waifu so hard it's not even a contest

I liked Shirou much more when he was just some poor cunt trying to struggle through something that did not concern him and when there was danger of him getting killed if so much as within a servant's sight.
Levelling up to the point that he could not only fend them off but outright destroy them was disappointing.

Shirou is always cute.

Also, THANK FUCK IT'S OVER! Finally got the third lore. Fuck this event, so fucking done.

Right, because his "insanity" shines the brightest when he has no real power. He does what he does because the other option is unacceptable, even if he is to be gruesomely killed while he does it.
I was really annoyed with the UBW anime ramping up Avalon's healing, because in the VN he was barely conscious, bleeding so profusely the floor was turning red all around him, describing how he had wounds so deep he could reach inside and grab onto bones or how his limbs would break when he tries to block a Servant.

Shirou still gets destroyed by Servants 99.9% of the time.

EMIYA? Was at less than 1/10 and running on mana fumes. Was a battle of ideals mostly anyway.
Gil? UBW being a hard counter + praying to god Gil remains going full retard.
Shirou would get fucked if Gil took the fight even 1% seriously but King of Jobbers gonna job.

Herakles? Was blind, had no God Hand, and Shirou was only able to find an opening for Nine Lives because Illya distracted Herakles for an instant by calling to him.
Saber Alter? Was carried hard by Medusa. On Sparks Liner High he "wins" the battle at the cost of his mind but Alter is still alive afterwards.

Shirou would have gotten destroyed in all those situations had they been normal fights. He's nowhere Servant level and will never be.

Gil's battle was specially awful with him jumping around like a monkey and pretty much outmaneuvering and overpowering Gil when it's supposed to be a step by step struggle just to get Gil into close range.

Part of why I like the HF Shirou is precisely because he can fight back against servants, but at the extremely heavy price of his body breaking to the point of losing consciousness for a long period of time. He knows that every time he uses projection through Archer's arm, he's killing himself substantially, and even without it, it's only a matter of time before he completely breaks. The dude's fucking desperate enough to fight in this condition and he doesn't stop because he needs to bring Sakura back at any cost.

Actually, nah. From the point we see in the fight in the VN, Shirou is already in melee with Gil and is dominating because he's forcing Gil to break his weapon. Thus, when they both reach for their replacement sword, UBW being an instant faster allows Shirou to continuously attack while Gil can only defend. Gil is a hack in melee, when he can't rely on his "oh, I wonder what my next sword will do…?" trick like against Saber in Fate. Shirou instantly recognizes the sword and reels in the exact same, forcing Gil to actually rely on his innate skills which are nowhere near Shirou's.

Gil would be better off keeping long distance and pulling out esoteric things which UBW can't replicate.

Decent event, if there's ever a rerun I could take it or leave it.
Berserker-class Mordred Alter when?

Fate got me interested in medieval shit again. Between that and Fire Emblem, I hope more stuff from the Song of Roland shows up in Part two. I'm interested in what they do with Turpin and Almace. Ganelon'l probably be a Saberface designed after Mordred.

Second pic related
Also, do you think Lancer would've tried to bone Shirouko before killing her?

Nah. But after Shirou survived and proved herself he'd be all over that shit. Lancerko is kinda hot, too.

My mistake.

I really should re-read the VN someday, it's been so long. I think the Deen UBW Movie was not even out when I did so. Very much simpler times, it's kind of amazing to see how big this series has gotten. It makes me want to go back to such dreamlike days sometimes.

It's twice the length of the Lord of the Rings. I'm just a weirdo who re-reads a route once a year.

Saber outright tells him that humans cannot match servants in any way right at the beginning.
Him being able to keep himself alive when faced with one for a longer time than an out of shape, non-magician man could makes sense.
But going from "I'm having trouble doing a simple strengthening while training" to "I can defeat this servant" in a week isn't really my kind of thing.

Not that it matters.

That's because that's what a lot of people think. It's been proven untrue plenty of times. Kirei, Snake-Man, and Bazzet can all take on Servants under the right circumstances. In HF, Kirei even describes Kiritsugu having outright killed a Servant on his own (keeping in mind that F/Z as written is "AU canon" and not "direct prequel").

The truth is, a Servant, as a manifestation of a Heroic Spirit, is a being that's above normal humans - but that they're not as perfect as they think. You can even see how this gets shown off in F/SN:

Servants battle Servants. Shirou can battle Kotomine, but he wouldn't stand a chance going against anyone else. He needs Saber - the sword to his sheathe - to survive.

Rider gets fucking wrecked. Saber gets fucking wrecked. Caster gets fucking wrecked. Archer is literally just Shirou from the future. In the end, even Gil gets fucking wrecked. Despite how Gil imagined things - that modern humanity is too weak, and must be destroyed - a modern human does the impossible and injures the King of Heroes himself.

Heroic Spirits aren't merely vulnerable - They're corruptible. They hide darker things within themselves - Saber Alter, for instance. And there are more than just heroes - anti-heroes, resulting from mans evils, are just as present. The human condition is sinful, and those sins must be atoned for. In a sense, Gilgamesh was right in the Fate route - what makes one a Hero is the ability to bear those sins. His failure was in refusing to bear the sins of the world, instead choosing to exterminate it. Shirou becomes a true Hero of Justice by absolving Sakura of her sins, and taking it upon himself to destroy All Evils of the World.

This is further strengthened by comparing the two route endings:
Shirou has committed his own sins to get that far. He is a Hero, but he is a flawed one, and thus cannot be a true savior. He can end the Greater Grail through destruction - taking himself in the process. The world will be a better place, but in the end, he can't even fulfill the promises he made.
Illya is effectively sinless - perhaps not in Fate rotue, but certainly here. Unlike Shirou, who is a Sword, only able to cause destruction, Illya is a miracle granter - and at the conclusion of HF, she can give up her own life to cause one. The Grail isn't annihilated with a sword stroke - it's sealed, forever. A reset to the beginning. All mankind - even Zouken - are absolved of their sins.

This fucking series appeals to my autism so much and it fucking annoys me.

The way it was stated is not a matter of strength when Saber is talking, rather, it was two things. One, servants can only be damaged by other servants or things on a similar nature. By mere grace of being servants, they aren't damaged by say, getting a normal sword swung at them. In addition, Servants are also many times more powerful then humans even if their stats are garbage. I remember it being stated somewhere that even a Caster with E rank strength can crush a human skull to dust.
Shirou ignoring that he is constantly getting buffed by Avalon when the plot demands it overcomes the first hurdle by being able to recreate weapons on a similar scale to heroic spirits, Noble Phantasms. So by mere grace of being able to do that he overcomes the majority of humanity in being able to fight servants, he is still outclassed severely in stats of course. However, the most prominent fights that Shirou solos a Heroic spirit happen in UBW, where Shirou is fighting an EMIYA just on the edge of disappearing and no strength at all when he already had shit stats to begin with, and Gilgamesh, who never actually directly fights other servants most of the time, so his stats never matter. If Gilgamesh never takes a hit his Endurance doesn't matter, if Gilgamesh never personally swings his swords but just shoots them out of GoB his strength stat doesn't matter. In addition, for the Gilgamesh fight, Shirou was getting buffed by Rin who is quite simply an A-rank magus, and this includes mana pool wise. With that restriction gone Shirou can go toe-to-toe with Gilgamesh simply because UBW works in a similar fashion to GoB when fighting. The only part that was hard to swallow is when Shirou does manage to get in melee distance and Gilgamesh starts fighting back and Shirou is somehow able to overcome Rank B strength by sheer force of will or whatever.

It should also be stated that EMIYA and Shirou were "polluting" each other for lack of a better word in the lead up to their fight. EMIYA being dragged into his hopeful past and Shirou being dragged into EMIYA despair and the fighting techniques he developed. It was a very poetic way of the two becoming closer to each other not only mentally but fighting skill wise in an example of time travel fun times I don't think Nasu will ever fully delve into again. With Shirou gaining a lifetime of skills in a matter of a week purely from the fact he is conversing with a version of him that can do such a thing from the future.

Nasu really does his muh humanity wank really well. Nothing is just because, everything has a thematic sense and purpose in the story.

Though lately I felt like the Human Order has too much plot armor. I mean, they are always disadvantaged and always just barely and desperately getting their wins during the Singularities. And now with the Lost Belts you know they're gonna restore the Human Order and win again. It's like Humanity is supposed to be the underdog but they are way too much of it so it loops back into making Humanity looking like they are always winning again anyway. I'm probably not explaining myself well.

I can forgive him being a generic self-insert for the game because that's simply a necessary part of the situation as Nasu was approaching the entirety of Grand Order as a history lesson on the fall of the Age of Gods and what Beasts are, but I was really hoping the OVA could flush out MC into something more worthwhile. I expected too much of course, he went from generic blank-slate to generic Shounen protag and I'm honestly not sure what is worse.

Waver himself states that he helps and teaches many things to the MC because as a Magus they're both on the same level as he was when he was young and their attitude was just like his. Then the final interlude is just him being extremely mad at the Gorgon sisters because he thinks they fucked with him. I like to think Stheno has a crush on him.

Honestly, Ritsuka gets a worse rep than he deserves just because baaaaaw mobage baaaaaw. Hakuno is also a generic self-insert but you don't people giving half as much of a shit.

From just your in-game choices, meaningless as they may be in the long-run, you can see some snippets of Ritsuka's personality. There's a lot of snarky responses but also a fun-allowed ones where you behave like a loony. Even as the game goes you can see how his Talk no Jutsu and managing skills, the only things Ritsuka is good at, improve as the Singularities come and go.

You are right about the OVA doing fuck-all for Ritsuka's character though. At least we can see him getting /fit/ and even being capable of fighting Roman soldiers during Lostroom flashbacks.

I believe I understand what you're saying, and I'm pretty sure the stakes would feel more realistic if the game actually had a lose state, but it simply doesn't because Gacha. Even Fate/Stay Night being a visual novel had lose states even if it just meant reloading and pressing one different conversation choice. Shirou being able to die and reading at least he immediate consequences of such definitely helps. Maybe if there were some way for singularities to be failed so you get to hear what happens afterwards.

But again keep in mind that Grand Order was for all intentions meant to be a light hearted story Nasu wanted to write but is secretly a history lesson on the death of the Age of the Gods.

Honestly Scathach trials had me dying when half the time one of the options was
Celtic yelling is fun.

The MC is just (You). That's pretty much all there is to it. The only addendum to this is that, in order to survive, most mobage players need to make at least one of these four adjustments:

And sometimes they need to outright make all four. But that's okay, because it's a video game, so (You) can stop being a shithead and become a decent human being all by downloading and installing this app, and living vicariously through the new, better (You).

All that said, the biggest part of the MC's personality - at least, the only thing that Nasu felt important enough to really hammer in with his blog - is the third point. The "canon" MC makes a beeline to My Room after the Time Temple and goes about crying and punching the wall.

Truly a great event.

As I already stated I understand why Mobage MC does not get to have a personality. What I was specifically complaining about is that OVA MC ALSO has no personality when it was the perfect opportunity to do so. It's a similar situation with Hakuno from Extra where I understand he's my self-insert and isn't going to be well-developed, but I want Last Encore Hakuno to be developed.
Or at the very least if they can't make MC more in depth character wise at least give me another Carnival Phantasm, hundreds of servants edition.

Something Hakuno very much has over Ritsuka is that through Extra we get to see his thought processes. If you pay special attention to the dialogue, people talk to Hakuno as if he's actually talking as well. It's a very neat detail. Hakuno does not talk, but somehow, is also a very expressive character. Specially so considering Hakuno has no memory before the HGW started.

Hakuno DOES talk, it is just implied. Go through Extra and see how whenever Hakuno thinks something people reply back in a way that relates to the latest thoughts of Hakuno you saw.

Supposedly this novel is written in a style similar to that, with Ritsuka being silent, but his thoughts and voice implied through his actions and the reactions and responses of other characters interacting with him. It's quite honestly a very clever method of writing a silent protagonist, not quite a "real" character but neither a bland featureless SI.

Plenty of other games do this too. It's not special. Hell Legend of Zelda has this happen with Link all the time. it's a nice plot device, but that doesn't change the fact he's a silent MC it's the writer's getting around the fact he is.

Are there any scans of that doujin let alone translations? I think beast lair had something up but finding this is a bitch when I don't even know the author's name.

twitter.com/hasidream

I've not seen scans or translations but to be honest I've really not looked.

It's not shitting. It's quite impressive and her stats ain't bad. What surprises me the most is that she's NP2.

Is there a list of all the runes Cu can use? Between all his appearances we've seen like 6 and supposedly he can use 18.

I don't believe there's a formal list but you could probably check around to find all the things he's done. Problem with Cu is he prefers duels and doesn't like scheming so he rarely if ever actually uses runes as most of the time he doesn't consider them fun. It's the exact same with his Disengage skill which makes him very good in chaotic skirmishes but noooooo, Cu has to mano el mano everyone.

I actually found a list of all 24 runes of the type Cu uses, and thought it'd be fun to see if I could pick out the 18 he learned from Shishou. I think in general it would likely be the ones relating to gods and the elements, not stuff like fehu (cattle).
Cu Caster needs more scenes to show off. Actually they just give us every possible version of Cu and split the runes between them, he qualifies for every standard class except Assassin. Maybe show off his castle NP while they're at it. None of the Lostbelts are in Ireland are they?

Not as far as we are aware unless ■■Forest ■■■■■■■■■■ is in Ireland

Hmmm. Lostbelt 1 is obviously set in Russia, will likely feature Rasputin alongside Anastasia. Might even get to team up with Kirei if he ends up being Rasputin's host, since Anastasia's apparently an enemy.

2 is probably something Norse, but perhaps maybe involving just Surtr instead of full-on Ragnarok.

Either of those suggestions for 3 would be amazing to me.

4 definitely has to involve Notes, I agree. Guess we'll be killing TYPE-Mercury at some point after all.

5 has to be Sephyr. Reminds me a bit of Tales of Phantasia, since it's obviously going to be us going back in time and Arturia killing Seph.

I am willing to bet money that Lostbelt 6 is about us trying to stop someone, likely Morgana or Vortigern from aborting bab Arturia. 'The Day the Star is Born?' 'Round Table Territory?' What else could it be?

Lostbelt 7 might be dealing with Gilgamesh some more. The Epic states that around 2650 BC, Gil defied the gods and cut down the vast cedar forests in the area that would become southern Iraq, leading the gods to curse Sumer with either fire or drought.

So, who fell for the Valkyrie Lusamine meme? I'm watching some people's pulls. That Voice of Saint Quartz guy pulled 2 Wavers before getting her.

I did and got spooked by this fucker, also got Nursery Rhyme. Might throw the 5 tickets we're getting later at it, but I really should be saving up for summer.

Nursery is a lot better than him. He's just trash.

I did got spooked fionn macuck instead of her
I hope I can get her with the 5 tickets gift we get next week
I just wanted my cute lancer waifu, I don't want to wait 2 years to get another chance

I'm saving my quartz and tickets for the upcoming waifufag meme, but Bryn's art is so damn fine I almost got temped into spending a couple of tix for her. Shame I'm not that into yandere though and I already have Scathach and Titoria filling the lancer waifu slots.

Bryn was kinda cute, but not gonna bother trying to summon. The new outfit seems comfy, though very fucking situational. At least it only requires a literal tenth of what the other three new mystic codes need for leveling, so getting it to max level isn't just one of those pipe dreams like many things in FGO. A 60% Buster Up, 20 stars and a 4k Guts isn't bad, all things considered. Just pretty situational. Could have had some shorter cooldowns, though.

I still prefer the first mystic code, just because the heal has such a short cooldown that I can spam it and the other two spells are superb as well.

Dropped a few tickets, got nothing of value. What a shame, I really like Bryn's design and would love to have her.

I'll use the Ticket from her Quest when I do it and that's about it. Gotta keep saving up for Mom.

Last 3 quartz I had gave me a gold lancer card. Of course it was Fionn. Honestly this was the first time I ever truly felt what a spook was like because I never really cared when I got him or Siegfried in JP. The anger is intoxicating.

I threw a ticket and got Necromancy right out the gate, so I tried for a 10 roll, only got new CEs, but it's fine, I'll just save the rest for the next event.

Honestly it seems like a good Mystic code for somebody like Heracles solo, but other than that it's alright

Yeah I know valkyries love that hero shit but she's trying way too hard for me to roll for her.

can i burn the extra copy of saber lily

After 5 copies are no longer useful, if you have an extra feel free to get a massive boner for not having 1 but 2 maxed out Lilies, or just burn her like everyone else does. Why do you even ask?

I shouldn't be agonizing this much over this.

Mash, Jeanne or Ushi are probably the best looking ones.
Going for Ushi myself.

Man of culture here

I roll and all i get are 3-star sabers, Gilles, Caesar and Fergus…
What is this? Saber-recycling after Saber Wars is done?

This right here.

New Thread friends

Burn in hell

Nigger, you always complain about the OP. You better make a damn good one when this thread hits page 13.

You're right, I completely forgot to praise OP this thread because he unironically made a great OP without being a gigantic faggot. I say this with all sincerity as I legitimately forgot to until now when I planned too earlier.

At least put the fucking subject field title as something relevant instead of leaving it empty. Makes it less of pain to find.

No lie.

Wew, how bad was it? I didn't get to see. I'll make the thread again when this hits 13.

Why thanks pal!

No no, I took personally. I'll definitely be the one to make the new thread.

A-alright ;..;

I'm ready for time-travel boys.

I can hear the Saberfags weeping tears of joy in the distance.

S-Sorry….

facebook.com/FateGO.USA/videos/1108382012651164/

What the heck

In Japan they had a 7 day gap between Saber Wars end and Valentine's, it seems like DW is really trying to mimic this as best they can but it is making things a bit jaring. I will be incredibly perturbed though if the Valentine's day event doesn't actually coincide with Valentine's day.

New bread