DDLC Thread

So… Did Sayori became insane in act 4 because the title of president of the Literature Club leads to self-awareness and therefore, to madness, or was it because Monika was still tampering with the game and seeing that she couldn't have you, resorted to delete the game.

Why can't i crash here dude, i promise i'll go in three days when my ban expires.

You wanna know how someone doesn't actually like visual novels?
People who like DDLC don't actually like visual novels. People who like DDLC are 12 year olds drawn in by YouTuber-bait like this shit.
Also Dan Salvato is a Melee player, so that's horrible too.

Wait, is this why this stupid VN is popular? Because it has some dumb meta twist that was already done beforehand? Or is OP just posting game theory bullshit?

Nice dubs thread OP.

It's sad, actually. If it wasn't a shitty horror game, it could've actually been really interesting. Like Katawa Shoujo but instead of physical disabilities, the girls have mental disorders.

Oh master of the Visual Novels, enlighten us about the holy good VN's.

People still find interest in the "oh look these cute characters are actually all ~dark and messed up~" gimmick? It was done to death when Madoka came out.

Oh, you're one of those people huh? No that I'm judging!

Can we go deeper?

I still haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

how many more shit threads are you going to make you retarded ESL cuckchan faggot?

dude, that gif is so sexy

end your fucking life, this garbage was so fucking poorly written, why would you create a thread on this shit?
check em'

Hmmm

You can always deraill the thread nigger faggot, DDLC it's popular, popular games come to be because there's something that attracts, it can be the music, the plot, the graphics, anything, if you don't like it you can always choose to not enter and bump the thread.

I wanted people telling me i was wrong, and telling me which VN i should actually read, obviously that didn't happen.

If you were so desperate for a recommendadtion, then browse a fucking VN thread, you dip.

Well, what do you know? Theres a VN thread, active right now!
a thread died for this. I hope youre happy, faggot

DDLC is popular because of how strange it is. A psychological thriller disguised as a VN that quickly became JewTube clickbait, and it's unfortunate that everything is available online today because it might actually be worth something if people didn't see everything about it on their feeds immediately.

So let's get this shit straight. It's an interactive psychological thriller.

WHAT'S THIS?