Star Citizen Shill Yiddizen

Are we going to apologize once the game is finally out and finished?

Fuck off sheckles shillizen, your game is vaporware and more people have "invested" more money in virtual ships then the gdp of uganda

Heh.

Depends.Will it be good and not have micro-transactions that unbalance the game?
The answer is, of course, no.

But user, it already came out.

Shill Yiddizen is a win-win situation. If it's shit, I can laugh at how shit it is and watch cult members commit mass suicide, but if it's good I can enjoy a decent vidya.
The latter will never happen.

So long as it ends up being an decent successor to freelancer in single player, looks nice, and has some sort of fun multiplayer space battles it will be forgiven by most. Problem is more of their over ambition in making it a cross between a space sim and eve for multiplayer that will be the real dampener on things that will make translating to single player too much of a drag and turn multiplayer into a shit fest for no-lifers and whales to shit on everyone based on economic ability and not skill in the game.

But it's not going to be out and it's never going to be finished.

gets worthwhile updates despite all the hate
just a relaxing grind sim in space really

Absolutely. Derek Smart will become an hero and will be soon thereafter forgotten. Realistically, the launch will probably be a shitshow but the game will receive post-launch updates that will eventually add in everything that was promised.

Why apologize when we can subvert the marketing and make it fail even if it is good? That is more fun than playing any overrated "game".

it will be hilarious if once the game is released it doesnt do good
because fanboys hyping and playing tech demos cant sell it, nobody cares about development only the end product and if its not good, its not good enough

I thought the game was already out?
Isn't it just buying pictures of spaceships?

Only cuckchan does that, you should go back
Also, funnily enough I got the Star Yiddizen Holla Forums banner

lel that was actually my suggestion

If Scam Shitizen ever came out in any playable state, which it won't, it would be utter dogshit.

The game is already full to the brim with micro transactions and it's not even past Alpha, why would i even apologize, i don't even feel sad for the people that are expecting a fate worse than a chinnese MMO Gold Farm, or waiting to spend thousands of dollars on virtual assets.

I don't think apologies will exist anymore once the Andromeda galaxy collides with our own.

Pleb.

I thought about saying that at first but fucking everyone makes that joke and I wanted to be different

What is more likely to exist: Star Citizen or Ghosts?

You could have gone with the final entropy the universe will experience as it continues to expand and finally starts tearing every last bit of matter into smaller and smaller components until nothing remains.

Yeah, I forgot about the Big Rip. I suck cocks I guess.

requesting those webms with space balls music

Have some mo-cap leaks instead…

it is sort of fucking nothing m80

Thank Space that science is not a religion :^)

A this point CR better release a fucking movie or some shit because he's aiming too high with all his non gameplay shit and just bout going nowhere with all of it.