Characters that almost ruined their game

ITT post characters that you want gassed

I am angry.
ANGRY ABOUT SLIMES

She didn't ruin it, but was such a vile, evil character that I wanted to murder her more than most other villains in vidya, including the main villain of the game

That cat can't possibly be worse than teddie cmon now

Even image searching this faggot was irritating.

Dude, I fucking HATED Brian Beacock's performance as this insufferable little cunt. Thank god for the Jap VA's.

Literally Wojack in disguise. Attracts faggots and low test oversentimental soyboys.

What's this thread about again?

MEGASA, SQUEEZE THEM

Both are cancer but Morgana's delusion that he was smart and worth a shit bugged me more than the retarded bear.

He's an amazing antagonist but removing Quan isn't something that can be forgiven.

She didn't deserve this

You did this. I demand you finish the job and kill me for your transgression

Also this useless sack of shit. He's only good for reviving the other people in your squad.

what? he actually made the game more tolerable because of all the nonsense that was happening, everyone is too super serious

BEEG AMERICAN TITTIES

That's where you're wrong

Did you even field him?

That banner better be an edit on your part, too coincidental.

No, i didn't edited shit… Main reason why i did this the banner. It's taunted me!

Runner up here was Yuffie

Slimes are fine though

Huey was in MGS5, not Persona 5

what?

Literally completely irrelevant to the story, and Vaan has the fucking audacity to be the one to land the killing blow on the main antagonist of the story.

FF12 was basically Star Wars, with Balthier intended as the main character. They fucked it up.

Mechanically, at least Last Remnant picks up the slack where FF12 falled short and ended up being a great game

>>>/auschwitz/

Even his power Armor is wimpy and looks like shit, and yes, I know it's Infiltrator Armour. Doesn't make it look less like a faggy princess dress.
If you have an actual use for him, do tell. He seems to do a little better with a shotgun, but still, having no abilities of note, I don't see any use for him, other than reviving people.

(You)

Seemed like a pretty decent depiction of a yugoslavian. Reminded me of all the balkan-people i've had the misfortune of having to deal with.

Max out energy, equip him with ALL the demolition charges, literally just walk around the map throwing down bombs without ever getting detected. If you can upgrade him to the point where he no longer needs items, just energy, you can solo entire levels with him easily.

I know it's counter intuitive, but maxing melee gives you access to the smoke bomb that activates twice, one time after activating stealth and the other time when breaking from it. That shit is a permastun against fucking everything, you can even stunlock bonesmasha just by mashing the stealth ability for a free kill. His other perks on energy and will make him an incredibly useful asset (remaining invisible, insta-revive, energy conservation), especially when playing on primarch, where it's quite impossible to progress without his aid.

The best weapons to field him with is with the flamer and the shotgun for massive damage with the specialized ammo perk, allowing you to mow down and stunning packs of units for the rest of your squads to mop up, though the sniper rifle has quite the single-target utility for killing tough enemies.

Of course, you shouldn't be soloing levels with him, that is of course if you don't play chaos rising where cyrus just breaks the fucking game in half with an upgrade to his already rape-worthy explosives, energy cost AOE revive/heal, and further perks to energy that makes all of his equipment energy based, not leveling him is begging for the game to hand your ass back to you.

Luckily, you can gas that bitch.