m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCjMC0451vA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ii0dn
archive.is/WQjQN
archive.fo/fKmi3
darksouls.jp/remastered/remastered.html
archive.is/32gkW
darksouls.jp/remastered/trilogybox.html
dsogaming.com/news/dark-souls-remastered-will-be-discounted-by-50-for-pc-owners-of-the-first-game/
nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nintendo has always been a generation behind. Why?

it's coming out for PC, xbone, ps4 and Switch, mate.

60 fps+ ?

Where did you hear that?

I'm OK with the game getting a remaster. It's the best dark souls and has a lot of technical issues that a proper remaster could sort out. I'm always a little worried that there may be some ways it is worse and some ways which it is better, but it's got potential to fix up a great but flawed game.

Knowing FROM: lolno

If that ends up happening, the salt will be enough to destroy entire ecosystems.

Sauce on that, pretty please

nah, it's a game sony and from software developed. a lot of designers and staff on the project were from studio Japan. Sony owns the distribution rights too. It's gonna be on Sony platforms for eternity.

The reveal for other consoles is supposed to be a few hours after the direct is over if their sources aren't spouting bullshit.

Shit sources but no sites are announcing it as a Switch exclusive.
archive.is/ii0dn
archive.is/WQjQN

Now the question is:
Is this merely a port with more "optimization" or did they actually put in some effort and remade shit like Izalith? i would never bet on it, but one can fool themselves into hoping

Most places are just saying they are upgrading the graphics, if there is more content they haven't said anything about that yet.

Game was already easy by the time it came out on steam, patch 1.0 is hilariously hard, worth owning a boxed copy of the game just to play it unpatched.

I did read somewhere that they intended to bring DS1 lore "in line" with the rest of the series. Be afraid, niggers.

So we won’t kill O&S???

dont you mean extra features to increase difficulty?

How, what the hell are they trying to include in this version?

Then assuming this actually comes to PC, the only upside are the possibly revived servers that don't require you to install a mod or two. I don't see any other.

Well fuck

Haven't played enough of the Dark Souls series to know the implications, what would this mean?

DS1 was a fluke they tried to make into a coherent whole with 2 and 3 and failed. So they will retroactively fuck up shit just to make a square fit into a circle.

That said I can find no reliable sources for this, just something I remember reading. Knowing FROM they might not bother at all. Work is hard after all.

Bravo Todd

I'd be pretty damn pissed if, out of all the shit they could have remade, they went for the fucking story instead of the parts of the game that aren't as good as the rest.

The trailer just went up on their youtube page.

If you don't believe Cucktaku or jornous here the announcement.
It's also being done by FromSoft and not Bandai Namco inhouse so I'm more optimistic for it.
If its 30 eurobucks I'll probably get it for a good port and better multi support.

If they redid the PC port to the same level of quality as DaS2 I'd be happy. Maybe if they made the inventory a grid as well instead of one giant list.

They'll be reworking the matchmaking as well to be like DS3 (so more summons and invasions), which is probably one aspect I'm not too keen about. The map design wasn't really made to accommodate that many players.

In DS1, Seath drops a fragment of Gwyn's soul when you kill him because dragons don't have souls of their own. But in DS2 they did the whole "cycle of reincarnation" shit with Gwyn's soul, Nito's soul, the Witch of Izalith's soul, and Seath's soul… even though Seath doesn't have a soul.
So expect Seath to drop a soul of his own.
That's about all I can think of that's actually a contradiction between games.

Okay then it is on PC.
Now we wait and see how many dollaroos it is and what they haven't/have fucked up

I don't consider removing poise and adding a ridiculous load of multiplayer summons to be 'remastering' the game.

I love DS1 but getting it at 60fps and working as it should was a bitch. Hopefully everything is the same and they just fix technical problems since I love DS1 as it is. I wanted to get people into it on PC but the modding and other shit was a bit much for certain faggots.

I wish they remastered the broken PC version instead.

It might also mean adding a statue of Filianore alongside Gwyn's other kids so Filianore seems like less of an asspull.

It's coming out on all major platforms you shit. That means PC as well.

hooray! now the entire cancerous, normalfag community of people infesting DS3 like cockroaches have another EPIC adventure to mine youtube videos from! replete with EPIC memes and everything you love about the souls series!

WHY CANT WE LET THINGS SLEEP IN PEACE

so is not a Nintendo only title, i'm relieved.

So, the Souls community since 2011?

why do you care about those people in the first place?

At the end of the trailer…

You're implying the 'souls community' wasn't already a cancerous mass that secretes only garbage memes. It can't get any worse than it already is.

Because those are the people that you have to deal with in the game unless you unplug your internet?

My introduction to the souls series started with a playthrough of Northernlion, a turbo norm that used to make nice commentaries, that didn't stop me from enjoying it and it shouldn't stop you either.

Some do have an expectation that they should try to add some things that they had to cut due to budget and time the first time around to further justify reselling DaS.

Hasn't there always been an option to go offline in all the DS games?

I can't play Demon Souls, port it damn it.

I really don't think they'll add cut content to it since the game is also on the Switch which has limited hardware and storage.
I hope I'm wrong though

RPCS3

Maybe they'll do some kind of "Seath earned his soul when he rebelled and became his own person/dragon" thing, although that doesn't really mesh with the souls being primeval or the theory that all human souls are fragments of the pigmy soul (was that ever confirmed canon or just speculation?)

say it with me
demon's souls and bloodborne on anything but sony
never ever

Well I guess that explains why DaS has not seen a steam discount since two years ago huh

Now I can justify paying full price for it again

It was published by SCE, theres no possible way of it coming to anything but Sony platforms until PS4 emulation is a thing.

Pic related, I wouldn't wait for them to port it.

Even Scholar of the first sin added some minor things to DS2, if this is just an engine upgrade I probably won't play it, I've played the original port to death at this point.

Switch Cart Storage is 32GB, the game on steam only needs 4GB but with better textures idk.

Haven't played it since 2012 and I only did one playtrought so It wil be nice for me to go back to a better version if the price is right.

Will this revive onlytrapfros channel?

Hopefully they made everything after Ornstein and Smoughberg less shit. And hopefully it runs at more than 25fps on PC.

We have a few different things in here like embed videos and not posting from a phone

I thought that was a meme until I saw it for myself.

No, but it will keep Vaatiplagiarism’s channel afloat for a few more months.

I doubt they'll add anything besides improved textures and maybe a better item description or two to make things coherent with 2 and 3.

Only the death of FF14 would bring him back user

what are you smoking? other then 2 bossfights one of which miyaaki apologized for dark souls 1 is the easiest of all of them

my personal hope is bugfixing and maybe re-adding some cut content, considering dark souls 1 is still the best looking of any souls game there is only so much you can do for the graphics other then making them 60fps

Considering how retarded FROM are by tying mechanics to FPS and seeing what happens when you force it to run at 60, I doubt they'll manage to fix it. Also I doubt the Switch can run it at 60 fps.

Most bosses are simple or just badly made
70% big guy with sword 30% sponges
I cant remember a single boss but pretty sure they were all just clones of the final boss of bloodborne dlc

According to their site, it'll run at 30fps.
archive.fo/fKmi3

Looks like the PC port WILL be 60 FPS. That's nice. I hope they don't fuck it up.

It's Bamco. And it's obvious that the main goal of this is not really to update the game in any meaningful way, just sell it to switch owners. Because again, it's bamco.

If the PC version is actually better than the original + community fixes I'll suck twenty dicks.

Not surprising

To which Gay bar are you heading to now?

Well, fuck.

Hopefully they put a good amount of work into it. It's still the only Souls game I like and is in desperate need of an update in performance. If they also make it prettier and add some content I'll buy it day 1.

if true, thats fucking hilarious. it's not even a remaster at that point since 60fps seems to be the only improvement over the original, and it wasnt on any nintendo consoles. theyre pretty much getting the xbox360 version while everyone else is getting a remaster.

Guess you gotta go suck 20 dicks. Faggot.

People think Dark 1 is hard because it was their first experience
I'm glad I'll be able to relive my shitter darkwraith experience again

BLIGHT TOWN
NOW WITH 8 FRAMES INSTEAD OF 5

Izalith lava with full HDR and bloom.

So Soulscucks in general.

ds1 was my first experience too, I thought it was hard at the time because I didnt understand what the fuck anything was and was running around killing things unlocked with the tin banishment catalyst
but its easy as shit, the hardest boss in the game that wasnt an admitted mistake was capra demon and only because there were DOGS (the fucking most agravating enemy in the game) inside his boss arena
the later games ramp up on putting dogs everywhere and putting crowds of shit in boss arenas, and I am not sure why they do it but it makes them ENORMOUSLY HARDER

der swatch is going 2 kack-k-ass dowag!

BUT WHERE IS DEMON'S SOULS REMASTERED?

Don’t forget

This shit better fix demon ruins/lost izalith and the cabal of LOLBLACKMAGIC only invaders.

?
I dont see these guys too much, but why would you complain about them gimping themselves down to only 2 spells?

As long as it runs good and I don't need a stupid mod to get the online in a barely working state, I'll be pretty pleased.

The main issue is how powerful dark magic is in DaS1, and INT builds in general hit like a truck since magic damage deals a metric fuckton to anything short of manus. Remember when artorias of the abyss hit? Every invasion featured those retards runing around and spaming that one-hitting shit, the only reliable, consistent counter was to go for a faith build with all magic resistances available. That build works, but then PVP just turned into "dark magic caster vs great magic barrier simulator" making it even more boring than ever.

be ready to rejoice when they "fix" poise

Would that mean that giantdad 2.0 will be broken even further or nerfed into oblivion?

dark magic isnt really more powerful then regular magic, just the one spell…
magic is "balanced" with its high damage because you need to wear a bunch of specific shit, have limited casts, and most importantly it never ever hits
I might even argue that scorcery is UNDERPOWERD in dark souls, the damage is somewhere between fine to too good, but everything else about it is shit

literally both

if quads, legend never dies

dark souls pvp is cancer
%80 of people cheat and pick on people with overpowered gear.
everyone else is just trying to get through the campaign without some nigger corrupting their save file

rip legend

Oh shit

Afronigger BTFO

F

But silver pendant is homo, with the weird netcode you're never sure if the thing will work, it's better to roll than to roll the dice and get killed.

Because Nintendo's strategy has always been make a profit off selling cheap hardware.

I really would have preferred it not had any gay harry potter shit to begin with.

Rest in peace, legend.

Why?

So…
The Ornstein you fight is an illusion.
The supposedly furtive pygmy has a city that rivals Anor Londo in size.
Filianore.
Firstborn is a scaly degenerate.
Fuckin' Yorshka.
And whatever else stupid shit I'm blessed to be forgetting at the time. DaS3 could have been a great game lorewise if they focused on the actual original things (Londor, Age of Deep and Pontiff) but it was too obsessed with completely shitting the bed in regards to DaS1.
Also can't wait to see Gwyn kicking up Naruto dust clouds as he barrel rolls through the air with his sword on fire and other retarded chinese girl cartoon shit.

I honestly don't see the point in remastering this game, but whatever. I better get a free copy god dammit, I already bought the original twice.

I can't believe the legend is fucking dead.

ornstein being an illusion makes some sense considering whose around, but its still kinda gay
firstborn being a scaley makes a little sense since he was disavowed and forgotten for some reason
I wont even pretend to defend the rest of that shit though

apology for poor english

when were you when heat legend dies

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring

'heat is die'

'no'

and you?????????????

Before Dark Souls 2, the abyss was implied to be an unstoppable plague that you could barely navigate, and never recover territory from. Then we got the 'shit happens in cycles' stuff that trivialized the Das1 dark ending.

Switch confirmed. Also out on 25th May.

So is this going to be running on the Bloodborne/DaSIII engine, or is it just going to be a touch up of the existing game?

Will it have a real graphic overhaul or is it just Dark Souls 4K?

Tell mark to preorder the collectors edition and to download the game at a mc donalds then stream himself dying because jew genes.

If it is going to run on the new engine, will they take the opportunity to add in the cut content from the original?

There's some like having a more stable netcode where you can walk two feet away from your sign, some balance changes, some commodity options like stat reallocation and a chance to make the game what they really wanted to.
The question is - will this be a Capcom remaster (cash grab), a Vanillaware remaster (full blown rework with sizable changes but includes the original) or a Yakuza remaster (basically a completely new game)?

My problem with the firstborn thing is that now he's the founder/deity of two covenants - Sunbros and dragonkin.
I liked the original idea of the firstborn being Andre, disgraced deity now a humble blacksmith. Just has this tale of redemption thing about it.

also in b4 some armor sets look even worse like how Lautrec's hugbox armor looks like a set of pajamas in DaS3

Anyone got "Dark Souls is a very beginner friendly game"?

Can't wait to see blightown

DO get your hopes up :^)

Solarie confirmed as new character in SSB
it happened with Bayo, so this is almost 99% possible

Nintendo fans hate being invaded the most right?

Is there a way to get hatemail on the switch?

If numbers, things.

who cares? They're just going to unlist the original so they can charge $60 again for dark souls so suckers like you will buy it.

THINGS CONFIRMED

DaS2 catches a lot of flak but 3 was close to being the same shit though it was the world and game mechanics that suffered more than the visuals.

Oh shit!

rip in pepperoni DaS servers. prolly will kick the bucket in May

Side note, anyone think they'll streamline shit like weapon upgrades and boss weapons? And censor Gwynevere?

what kind of things mister user?

It will be cool and all to finally play DaS with others once more, but unless they have fixed the absolutely atrocious PvP mechanics(they won't) it's going to be short-lived.

NO

IT'S 2018 AND THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Just wait and see - one interview with those cunts and Miyazaki's gonna get it.

I can still get invasions in 1 but not 2 and they seem to be drying up in 3, despite 2 and 3 haveing better netcode and whatnot
wont argue that there is some garbage floating around in the mechanics, most but not all of it unintentional

But gamers need to grow up, you can't show perfect women like that; think of the children. Now if you'll excuse me I'll vote for Hillary because I want free abortions.

MUH

Can you drop a sunbro soapstone sign outside the darkroot basin bonfire? For some reason I always get summoned as a red phantom when I do that.

Nope
archive.is/32gkW

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Just look up "Dark Souls Remastered" and you get a shitload of sites saying its also being released on PS4, XBONE, and PC.

Calling it.
>>She's gonna be a tranny beautiful womyn and >her face will be modeled after Brianna Wu, >her voice unrecognizable, no more amazing chest.

huh, I always heard you sometimes show up as the wrong phantom, and personally it has happened most often in the forest for me, I will spawn in as a white or red sometimes with the kittycat ring, but I have never seen someone claiming its repeatable and consistant
you should upload a vid somewhere if it is consistant

Honestly I wouldn't mind but why not Demons Souls?
It literally JUST died and it's the perfect oppertunity for people who've played every single Dark Souls game except Demons Souls to see what it's like.

Dude at the end of the trailer it literally says

I've been getting invasions constantly in 2, so something is amiss on your end. 2 is by far the most active in terms of PvP, with 3 right behind it.

Let's be real for a second. The way poise works makes first Dark souls incredibly easy. Put on some decent armor, have a 100% block shield, stuck up poise and you are basically unstoppable Most enemies are slow as fuck and their attacks are heavily telegraphed. Even bosses only have a couple of moves that they repeat ad infinitum.

nigger

up to 4K with 60 fps

Can you faggots just give us Demon's Souls remastered?!

'no'

Bravo Todd!

what soul memery?

it wasnt poise it was enemy attack behavior my first playthrough was with 0 poise because I didnt know how it worked and it was much easier then the later 2 despite that

All of it so far, and I'm currently sitting at 1.5 million. I was getting invaded nearly every area since FoFG, and even dabbled a bit in invasions myself.

I will say though, that this playthrough is an odd one. I've never had this many invasions personally at such a diverse group of areas. Normally it's all in Iron Keep and Drangleic Castle, not in the Gutter and Huntsman's Copse. I'm assuming it is because a lot of people are finally abandoning 3's PvP and going back to 2's, because even right now, at 10:30 A.M. PST, there are 2900 people playing DaS 2. For comparison the game normally only had 1200-1500 the last year, save for the special events the game's community held to "rejuvenate" it.

dont think thats it, that sounds like some silly shit

It may be bullshit, but I believe it.

There goes another 1% chance that I'd buy a Nintendo Switch.

I wonder if the gameplay will be like the first or fast like 3 and BB

Will this be the Dark Souls of remasters?

huh? I just replayed it recently, used DSfix and everything worked "out of the box" 1080p 60fps

Kill yourself

DUDE IT HAS CLOTH PHYSICS

Every other Souls game is officially irrelevant

Explain?

Unless they fucking change lost izalith and the demon ruins to be not retarded I don't really care

It would be good if they also fix the covenants a bit.

You mean they're going to actually finish the abhorrent unfinished 70% of the game? The game after ornstein and smough is going to be playable now?
Doubtful. Why finish their old unfinished shitty game when they can make NEW unfinished shitty games?

On a more serious note, I hope they add the side steps of bloodborne and nioh. Rolling is stupid.

Well, considering it'd be the easiest thing in the world to just patch over the giant holes in the map they left around the Bed of Chaos' chamber- the black void below the bridge and the untextured holes that let you see out to the lava ocean- and to shuffle some more demons in instead of potbelly statues, I don't see how they couldn't manage. Really, I'm just curious as to whether they'll leave the game largely as is, do some awful Scholars style enemy reshuffling, or if From is really involved in the development and not just sticking their name on it while some Bamco finishing company rummages through their work, and striving to finish all the shit they couldn't get done in in time.

It'd be nice if From could revisit all the things they wanted in 1 but didn't have time for, like the mosquito hives in the Blighttown swamp or Undead King Jar Eel, or whatever unused dialogue & plot threads they'd like to bring back and things we might not even know about. But the last time I speculated on the latter kind of idea I managed to look at the timetable for Scholars' release, the dev cycle for the DLCs, and the remaining weapon recolors tied to the hoax DLCs and posulate that it was all getting rolled together for a proper expansion, so I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, Dragon Butts Hell was something that really needs sorted out

I do hope this isn't a slapdash remake, but since nice things never happen, I expect that it'll be nothing more than an fps and graphics boost, with blighttown and the ruins still being optimized pits.

>boss of the area is a primordial serpent

I'm probably going to pick it up at some point when it goes on sale because I've put too much time into this series to not do it. Please help.

I'd love to see Oscar actually used for something other than a "here's the flask and a key that you only use once".

So in about 4 months, DCSM will be completely useless and DS1 PvP will go from kinda dead to full flatline. And I'll be stuck on this original version because I can't be assed to upgrade. There goes my fun as a forest hunter for a good while.

As much as I enjoyed DaS I've zero faith that this will be anything more than a bare bones port with a higher resolution.

kys.

Or worse - something that will make you wish it were just that.
Just pray that Miyazaki never had a epiphany like "boy howdy I sure bet everyone would like a chance to play DaS1 as if it were DaS3".

This would actually explain why data miners said they found shit like the darkwood grain ring in data files of Dark Souls 3.

I hope they make fist weapons better.
Dragon bone fist was my jam.

maybe they will add dual wielding stuff.

Maybe it'll be like the Metro 2033 remaster where they ported the first game to last light's engine.

Excited to see how this plays on Switch

The main upside of PC version of Dark Souls Remastered is that i will be able to play with mouse.

Only 500 dollaridoos!

darksouls.jp/remastered/trilogybox.html

FUCKING WANT

This figure book holder is amazing though.

Hence it could've only persuaded me by 1%, if not, less. The Switch needs more games, but if they're all on PC, what's the point? That's why I don't care for PS4 or Xbox because most of their games are also on PC. Nintendo may be doing shit, but they're the only company making worthwhile exclusives and give a reason to actual buy the damn thing instead of "muh power, muh graphics"

But hey, all three dark souls games. That's like infinite amount of time to complete them all.

Seriously, fucking Switch hardware running DaS? Prepare for a silky smooth 5fps in Blighttown

Is the book just a bunch of fucking item descriptions that are already in game?

FUCKING OUT

Collection autists are the fucking worst I swear.
It's fucking plastic chink shit that you'll forget in 5 years.

THE DARK SOULS OF REMASTERS
or perhaps
THE DARK SOULS OF DARK SOULS
I fully expect some worthless journo to actually write this shit in an article.

As far as the actual game I hope they don't touch the mechanics too much. I might buy it on sale if it's pretty enough.

These things tend to be borderline fraudulent but there's always jackasses that fall hook, line and sinker for it.

I would care if it was a Demon Souls remaster

DsFix4K when?

All of that costs like $30. Even those shitty special editions without the game has more shit then this.

It's native 4K on PC.

I'm only asking for one thing papa chus

there, I fixed darkmoon blades

so supposedly this remaster is on the 3 engine? that might be an interesting enough change to play this version and not just replay the regular version but will it include weapon arts? Also I've noticed massive amounts of shitter babies complaining how weapons bounced off walls in DS1 are they gonna remove that?

Todd got there first, have fun with his sloppy seconds.

I wish I had hair like this guy

Truly perplexing, not to mention infuriating.

So you're better off using the handheld mode then?
You get to lie in bed AND get a better frame rate.
How silly.

It not being made directly by FromSoftware, so hopping for "improvements" might lead to regrets. Namco Bandai is outsourcing a third party developer with Hidetaka Miyazaki's permission.

That source references polygon who says it is 30 fps for both modes, along with that the main site only lists 30fps for the switch. That's the only site I've seen that says it is 60fps on the handheld as well. It'd be nice if it could do that in handheld mode but it makes me think that's a typo.

Just use a jumping attack nigger, go back to your shitty bloodborne rip off

Nobody is mentioning that the Japanese site confirms that the remastered versions will have dedicated servers instead of P2P.
Should be less laggy on the one hand, on the other they will probably not keep them running for as long.

same
i've got the beard but baldness sucks

What would be the point of humanity anymore? Nah, just give Darkwraiths an instant indictment for every successful kill, while also providing players the opportunity to purchase indictments from Oswald. Instantly solves the problem.

in b4 Dorkmoons go back to being Blueballs

Of all the fucking things to complain about

I mean I actually enjoyed weapons arts to an extent. It was nice to be able to activate stance on a longsword and have access to an additional two moves, as having kinds of moves to do was always a problem I had with dark souls. The flippy, jumpy, anime bullshit is awful though.

You use it at a bonfire to prevent invasions and summons. There's no way for dorkmoons to invade without always-on invasions.No way they're gonna change that though.

Weapon arts were bad in execution, not in idea. Having L2 actually serve a purpose when twohanding is a good idea.

Having L2 that makes you naruto flip or break a guard is fucking retarded.

BB makes it a additional move or attack string to use freely. I'd prefer that to pseudo-special moves, especially the disparity between them in terms of usefulness.

Yeah, but that's execution, not concept. Why not have, say, a longsword that can cast spells on the L2? That's totally fine. A spear that does a stronger or otherwise unique thrust is totally fine.
Random ninja anime bullshit is stupid for the tone.

That's an example of the concept being done well.

How good is DS offline only? Because I'm not paying for online.

Just buy it on PC.

Then I would also have to buy an entirely new PC.

The thing about DaS is that even before they think about that sort of stuff there's a lot of weapons with incomplete move sets as well as unupgradeable armor.

DaS3 takes the tone, bends it over a table and rips his tight asshole in two. It's probably one of the things I hate the most about it, how it feel for AAA meme of "bigger and flashier". I love DaS1 because it avoids those things.

Really good. Did a fresh run recently and it still holds up. Quality falls after a certain part but it's still a fantastic single player experience. The moment when you're dropped into Firelink Shrine, there's just so much crap you can choose to do, it's amazing; only BB comes close with how many optional areas it has.
Tbh, I play it offline/Hollow. PS3, the netcode is shit and I don't need Havel flippin hackers or King Crimson backstabs from the front to improve the experience. Might humor one occasionally but it's just more of the same.

weapon arts were fun on longswords get at me. personally i had no complaints about wall bounces but I've seen a rise of complaints about it from what I assume are complete babies who can't brain their way through a tunnel

Why don't they just set Stability as their mystic art?

Man, Dark Souls on the Switch looks great.

Bayonetta is a smash character because Nintendo bankrolled Bayonetta 2, which is also why her Bayonetta 2 model is the default outfit.

That being said, Solaire is pretty much confirmed for the next Mario Kart.

Maybe he'll be in the next Smash too. Could you just imagine? The Souls multiplayer community and Smashfags uniting into a single fanbase?

At this point in the souls games life, the only good thing about this release is the potential griefing to be had with all the casual fags that bought a Switch.

Other than that, PVP is the cancer that killed these games for many people, including me

memelords vs autists

tfw witnessing the death of a legend.

Not like this. Not like this…

Absolutely unnecessary, the game still looks just fine. Pretty sad to see what FromSoft has been reduced to but I guess that consumer demand speaks louder than anything else.

It really does not. At least FPS wise.

This isn't outside the realm of possibility anymore.

It certainly looks better than DS3

Your post just made me do a complete 180 on the concept. That sounds really good.

There's always time for new legends… or for some to be reborn.

I know the Smash fanbase can be bad at times, but I've never had much exposure to the Dark Souls fanbase and as far as I'm concerned, can't possibly be as cancerous as Smash, Sonic, etc. Are there any exmples of "how bad it really is?"

Kill yourself.

No u. It runs like fucking shit.

Framerate is not the same as visuals.

I mean he's not entirely wrong. While PvP is one of the main draws of the game, how it's evolved over the course of the three games has shown a decline in overall "quality". In DS1 you had a pretty straightforward system. You either invade or get summoned, and the various covenants all had a different way of doing that that all felt unique. You could just become a Darkwraith (which was fairly hard to do) and just straight up invade, you could play as a Darkmoon and invade players that have sinned (killing NPCs or Players), Be a furfag Dragon and hunt other furfag Dragon, Be summoned as part of a group of players defending a certain area (and be the only covenant that could have groups), become a "Sunbro" and be easier to summon, Become a Princess Guard and have better miracle synergy, or be a Gravelord and send minions instead, with the player invading you to slap your shit.

Flash forward to DS3 and aside from players being able to summon more phantoms and the clusterfuck that brings, not much has changed in a positive way. If anything there's a painful amount of overlap between covenants and even previously benevolent groups were able to just invade, making the invasion covenant fairly redundant. You have Two different area-defense covenants in the Watchdogs and Faithful, One outright invasion in the Fingers (though any covenant can invade now so the respec is the only reason to join them), Two different "get summoned to help" groups in the Blue Sentinels and Darkmoon (the latter of which went from invading players that had "sinned" to just being passively summoned to a world with an invader). The Way of Blue that basically exists so that shitters get help summoned automatically when invaded, and the "Sunbros" which make no god-damn sense in DS3 and are easier to notice and summon.

This all leads to DS3 PvP being a horrible clusterfuck of phantom summoning, and the covenants being flavorless color swaps. I'm not trying to suck DS1's dick or anything but when you compare the before and after the focus on PvP had a negative effect on the game.

Yes it is. If you run a movie at 10 fps, everyone is gonna say it looked garbage no matter how good your cinematography is.

You forgot Moundmakers which are essentially Jews in that they can choose who to side and benefit from stabbing a group they were helping in the back when things are going poorly.

30fps is perfectly fine you fucking autist, how the fuck do you play older games?

I did, but that's all on paper, in reality they're a one-shot covenant for friendly summons because after the first time nobody in their right mind will summon them. Hell some players might not because of the NPC mound maker that attacks you, and players deciding that purple=bad. They might as well be red phantoms for how poorly executed they were.

They should start being imaginative again instead of cocksuckers. Back in 2009, the idea that any player could just wreck another player by invasion was insanely counter-culture, it wasn't trying to perfect any system or suck the flaccid cocks of mouth breathers, they just did it, that's what they need to do again, just something they think up that works. No other game makes you as stressed with that pure white text with pure black message of being invaded, it's great, it's not trying to please anyone, it's just there, like life.

Dark Souls is overrated as fuck. Most retards here use the same excuse that they use to defend New Vegas to defend this turd.
That doesn't justify it getting a bazillion threads non-stop weekly for over six years. Swallow a bag of a hundred knifes and CHOKE ON IT

Had Mound Makers been able to join the host in fighting the boss, they would have been a lot more enjoyable to be outside of having an excuse to be retarded.

They could at least pretend like they cared while desigining NPC summons of das3. I didn't even finish SoTFS but the way each NPCs used gestures and skills were hilarious. They did something similar for BB too for some hostile hunter NPCs and bosses, why couldn't they do the same in das3 beside Tsoric?

Invasion is a retardedly simple but effective way to make each play through unique. Not sure if From can come up with something similar again

I recently tested and found out that only games that are playable on 30 fps are games like witcher 3, shadow of mordor/war, batman or assassin's creed. Where there are no precise imput control and you just press prompts.
Shooters like Deus Ex MD, Doom or Fallout 4 are literally unplayable on 30 fps, and you lose aiming abilities by a lot.

The worst part of this thread is the retards justifying it, especially the Nintendrones.

Fuck videogames, they were a goddamn mistake.

Here's a more relevant example: the DS3 collector's edition estus flask.

Yeah. I mean all the pieces are there in the game you just need to tweak the way the covenants work.

You should enjoy life a little more, its just a hobby.

I don't really mind way of blue and blue sentinels tho. It could be abused per se but feels good to know some random buddy is always there to watch my back brings me comfy emotion.

So this is the Souls 'tism I have heard so much about.

No way no way no way no way that's real

It's pronounced Tis, you mongoloid.

If the hobby itself is stagnant hubris and garbage with a dose of communism and jews trying to ruin everything it's just a worthless timesink. People don't live forever, and people don't live to see the same garbage over and over again.

From don't even own the rights to Demon Souls.

50% discount if you own the first Dork Souls making it 20 buckaroos.
dsogaming.com/news/dark-souls-remastered-will-be-discounted-by-50-for-pc-owners-of-the-first-game/

They don't own the rights to Dark as well
Bamco does

Oh, but it is.

There are two groups of Soulsfags that ruin the game for everyone else.
First there are the lorefags. They cant just simply appreciate the aesthetics and the subtle story telling like everyone else, no they have to go full fucking autist at everything From puts out. Combing over every little minute detail like they've discovered a whole new cave full of Dead Sea Scrolls. See soulslike man's eleven and a half minute video obsessing about a 30 second clip from From that probably has nothing to do with Souls at all.

The other group are the PvPrs who instead of simply playing the game somewhat as intended, have come up with an absurd amount of rituals that rival the Team Fortress community with their "Friendlies".

Wasn't one included with the "collector's" edition of a guide and it was just as shit?

Probably.
Collector's Edition items are usually trash.

Collection fags should be fucking gassed
This has always been extremely over expensive chink shit to kike up retards.

Fuckers can't even make a decent manual but they'll waste money producing these pieces of fucking garbage because mouth breathing retards keep buying, when will euthanasia be legalized goddamn.>>14141212

Fuck I could nigger rig together some kind of glass kiln and make a better flask than that. Maybe I should do that and start selling them the way everyone started selling knock off ocarinas after OoT came out.

So basically - the vaatis and the pineapples.

That's an ill omen, given that the remaster was really all about dumbing Metro 2033 down the way Last Light was dumbed down.

O&S were phantoms created by Gwyndolin

At least Smough became a knight in the end right?

Just Anor Londo

Still feel DaS1 was the best for PvP. 2 just feels like aids to play and 3 doesn't make sense to me.

I always consider Ceaseless Discharge to be one of the worst bosses I ever faced.

-Giant Arena but they want you standing next to him
-Damage spread from 50-100% your hp depending on how lucky/unlucky you get.
-If you get out of range, he'll spam a massive damage nearly undodgeable hit (That can 1HKO you randomly)
-Getting in range of him after you die will almost always lead to tanking said massive nearly undodgeable hit, hoping you don't die from it.
-They literally programmed in his scripted falling death. Almost like they knew how awful the boss was and decided to give you an easy way out.

That happened during last gen too, remember Shadow of the Colossus HD and MGS HD?

I'd fuck the Bell gargoyles

same

Wait, so if it has a snake coming out of the butt, how do you fuck it? Do you just stick to oral? If so, which mouth? I guess you could fuck the human mouth and have the snake as a sidekick to handle ball/nipple work while you mouthfuck. Seems risky if the thing has fangs and venom though. Or is the snake completely separate and just happens to be fucking the butt with it's tail?

Are you literally retarded

It's time to stop.

snakes are conjoined at his lower leg part. He tried his best to cross his 'legs' for suggestive posture but one of his snake was too shy to face chosen undead in intimate moment.

You think they'll update the gestures so that you don't get locked into the animation while initiating one?

Someone actually fixed that with a mod
nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1360

wwwwwwwww

neat i guess

I hope they keep gesture-to-gesture cancels.

Who gives a shit, TWEWY is back

Yeah, this is the reason I'm buying a switch.

I think I'll use the 100% discount if I remember when the game drops

You can't even put anything in it what the hell

This

oh boy, I can't wait!

Worth it.

no faggot

to be fair if you use the connectivity mod for DS1 the multiplayer is still hoppin

Didn't some Souls eceleb use the estus flask as a buttplug?

This is why I don't bother with "fight clubs" and just do normal invasions if I want to PvP. It's infinitely more satisfying when you don't have to worry about "muh etiquette" and beat someone who will use any means necessary to beat you.

havel ninjas are a legitimate strategy

this, I like 3 for the group combat, its really fun to run in and just take on 3 dudes and probably die, its really fun to put everything I have at my disposal to bring down a couple retards, and its really fun to start a gurilla war in someone elses world
dark souls 1 pvp which I still also play is almost all duels

Don't lewd my Princess, you monster!

There's a crack in the rocks that's safe from all his attacks for most of it and from which you can shine him with impunity.
Bow builds don't get a lot, but Discharge and Bed were very vindicating to main a bow against for their safe spots.

you can emulate demons souls on PC right now you fucking retard

Bamco puts Denuvo on all of their shit now so good luck trying to fix their shitty port.

I also liked Havel Iron Flesh in DaS2

i got back up and pwned him

Wasn't gwyndolion always a trap?

This announcement resulted in youtube recommending me videos analyzing this by channels focused on Dark Souls. It made me remember how much I hate DaS fans.

Trap and trans are two different things.

trap trans and crossdressing are three different things.

But gwyndolin is definitely a trap.

What are you
DaS3
Not listening to anything in particular
Faith Build, really different from DaS1, where you get lightning and you start trashing shit with a holy weapon if you're doing pure faith
Wearing morne's set with cathedral helm for maximum holy mission.

DaS3
Electric Light Orchestra
I got gifted the game this sale so I'm building my first character just going through the game with what works, so far specced dex and faith
Wearing mostly the Mercenary gear because cloth physics make my dick move
Been PvPing at pontiff for the last hour trying to git gud, I win about as much as I lose.

What weapons are you using? Also PvP is garbage anyway.

sharp sellsword twin scimitars, deep astora greatsword, and pyromancy mostly, I switch weapons to something new to check it out but I usually fall back on these.

Straight up heresy, fucking fix yourself, holy shit.

any screenshots from it yet?

I want to get 30 strength now just to put on a wheel and see how it scales then.

Is the audio suppose to lag stutter so much in Demon's Souls?

Playing it before the servers go down & I'm getting audio problems out the ass.

It might be your fucking cabin magic not being in spec.

The game doesn't have sound lag when I play offline. are the servers fucked right before they go offline?