Border Break PS4

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING MONKEYS PAW

You can't bring back the dead, what you will get is just a monster that will haunt you to your last days.

It's a literal port of a 2009 Japanese Arcade release, are you retarded?

Save us Cowman.

It never died. It overtook fucking Gundam as the number one arcade game. It's probably Sega's most successful more-recent franchise by far, and it still has a strong following. It looks like an amazing game and people outside of Japan will never play it. That's why this news is terrible.

I wonder what's worse - A company killing off a beloved franchise, or a company making an awesome franchise only to hoard it like a prized virgin.

I saw the trailer and went straight here, good job making a thread of this. I forgot about Border Break, being a Japan only extremely popular arcade game. Pretty cool concept that it plays with others online around Japan if I remember. Good to see it go to PS4, I would do anything to get an Armored Core game (or Border Break to release here) with team play like that and fast maneuver action. The customization looks great too. Such an underrated genre that never gets chances here.

Also Hokuto ga Gotoku hour video gameplay is released, might wanna make a thread about it, the gameplay looks incredibly fun and funny. Especially the side games like giving people food, or being a crazy bartender.

Just to add insult to the injury - original arcade game is designed to be controlled with a mouse.
But there is nothing good old aim assist couldn't fix, right?

Bruh have you ever played the actual game? The microtransactions are no worse than how everything was handled in the arcades.
With this version there is at least no cool down and unlimited plays for free. Plus even if they add pay to win mircrotransactions you've always been allowed to filter who you play with and against based on load outs after one of the major updates the game had.

The only thing you should be worrying about is if the online is region locked like sega's other f2p online games.

Faggot OP whines so much.
The microtransaction part is terrible, though. It would be terrible if the game will end as something like Cosmic Break or Gundam Online.

did you watch the stream? They confirmed mouse support

Enjoy your microtransactions I guess.

how is playing a shooter with a mouse on a console any different from playing a shooter with a mouse on a computer

But is it about defending borders against illegal aliens?

FPS lock.

The fact it probably works like in emulator replacing the stick with mouse movement.

Okay so first you complain how the game will control on the console when the arcade version uses a mouse and now you complain that they let you use a mouse?
I'm gonna only run vanilla rooms with friends so microtransactions won't be a problem for me.

PS4 a shit. You have to buy overpriced giftcards to pay for import games, and then you have to pay $70+ a year for online play because they want to force bargain bin games on you and call it a service.
Also arcade games are already practically "F2P with bullshit microtransactions." Gotta keep paying if you wanna keep playing to get good upgrades and shit.

Yeah, Sony are fucking greedy.
That aside, games get significally cheaper 1-2 year after the release with discounts. The PS+ itself has discounts too and it's around 35$ in my country without one. The PS+ is not required for f2p. also ps+ gives you a few games every month, but you can play those only with the ps+ active
I'm not shilling the asian jews that try to empty your pockets with your own hands; just pointing out the opposite side of the coin and explaining that you can spend less money if you have some reasoning and patience.
Or you can spend none by not buying the ps4 with its games and services. That would be the wisest choice.

How about not having the mat all?

The company is offering me a service, a deal, and I think it's shit, what's next are you going to call me entitled you goddamned Redditor?
I literally imply that I had lost all hope of this getting anything outisde it's original release, you are braindead.
Why would I own a shit platform with barely any games worth my time?
That still won't translate the game you mouth breathing retard.

Most console shooters have mouse support, the majority still uses the gamepad though.

Input delay because good luck trying to play a console with wired peripherals.

So what is the problem? Calm down your estrogen titties and don't buy the shit.
1. OP implies nothing, just states the facts first and then screams like an ape
2. As of now, your ID is in this post only, you soyboy

If it's jap only now, it'll be released worldwide at some point. 80% of games from japan come over here. I don't think it's gonna be left over there. That fucking gundam game eventually came over here didnt it?

This is an arcade game that has never been released out west. Its possible, but I can imagine some suit thinking the game won't be successful in the west.

Their loss, it's gonna become playable on PC sooner or later considering someone is working on getting RingEdge/Wide cab to load on PC and Border Break is among those.

Lad, go back >>>/cuckchan/

Where are all these retards coming from?

But is it translated?

No since it would only run the dump from the cab itself, doesn't mean it won't get translated by someone after that though.

Why don't we start an online petition and ask sega to bring the game to the west?

Is there PVE?

Ayo

Definitely better than nothing. Showing that Gundam Versus came over here just fine may help.