4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you think has the most appetizing food in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
talesofvesperia.net
psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-now-install-cfw-from-4-82-ofw-nor-nand-software-flash-writer-nor-dumper-released.15500/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

YAKUZA

Shaman King, Master of Spirits

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

This months nip candy box came in today, so been munching on those all day. Pretty comfy.

What's the difference?

I can't give a straight answer. Almost any game with good looking food makes me hungry.

Anything with good looking food should do that.

I'm not looking forward to the next week if only because I'm working the next 6 days in a row before my next day off.

Now thats something I haven't heard in a long time.
How goes user

You can't pick yakuza for everything

Different ones

How goes fam

Vanillaware's games are kind of hard to beat in that department. What they say about the Redwall series can also apply there: Never go into either on an empty stomach.

Yes I fucking can.
What does that mean?

Why are they trying to kill you?

Mornin lads, how goes everything?
Playing anything fun?

I finished watching Devilman Crybaby today, i'm a bit speechless and just want to lie down.
I played a good bit of SMO again today (after watching Devilman) and a bit of Ys Origins to boot.
The latter is kind of pissing me off since the 2.75D shit is annoying. Knowing exactly where you are in correlation to where you THINK an enemy attack will land is frustrating. This makes certain boss fights quite a pain in the ass; I'm considering dropping it since the story isn't doing anything for me either.

Tough to say, Trails in the Sky has some pretty tasty looking/sounding dishes in it.

Still on Nier even tho most of the side quests are just item gathering. Also Kaine needs to put some fucking clothes on.

Whenever I had to do that, I felt like death the last couple days

I want the lobseter thermidor
How goes user

Different candies

Whats SMO? How goes fam

Only 46 more days

The Atelier games had some tasty looking food items.

Speechless good, or speechless bad? Heard the original Devilman manga from way back when (the one that inspired Shadow Hearts and likely The Soultaker) is pretty good. Haven't read it though.

I keep putting off beating Tales of Vesperia PS3. both because I don't want it to end, and because I remember what a tremendous pain in the ass the optional phase of the final boss is (even moreso on the PS3 version).

Until what?
How goes user

HOW DIFFERENT?

Explain.

Do you know nip if you're playing Vesperia on the PS3?

The Tourist's breakfast from STALKER looks pretty tasty.

Playing Dorgin's Dagmar, going through bitterblacked on hard. I forgot how fucking dumb the pawns are when you need them to not be, and I started noticing it after fighting with the Ur Dragon a couple times, they just refuse to do anything at all. Stand in front of a cockatrice while it's charging its 10-second guaranteed death move? Check. Can't avoid the abilities of a monster literally named "death" and get insta killed? Check. Can't fucking peel for me in the slightest? Doublecheck.

what happens in 46 more days?

I've been dumping hours into Path of Exile recently, and I played Doki doki literature club

I watched the first episode just now, it's something alright.

Honestly it mostly seems like different flavors of similar things I had before. Like apple flavor gummies instead of grape,.

I wish DD was a single player game instead honestly.
Hows life otherwise user

It's fucking canned food.

Who is this Lyn chick you post? Some fightan grill?

The start of F1 winter testing

Doing okay, going to be 60F here tomorrow (though it will rain almost all day).

Morning
Turns out the new fate/stay Night movie is getting a showing not too far from me. Getting some tickets today with me and my buddies
last time I went to one of these there was an /a/ meetup at the arcade so I'm bracing for cringe

Ever got some of those sake kitkat bars? Those are really good

Alright. Went and got some cheap clearance Christmas candy earlier. Chocolate covered marshmallow is really good at $.23 each. Also some user found a working set of downloads to a manga I was wanting to read but had been seemingly thoroughly purged from the net, so I've been reading that intermittently too.

See talesofvesperia.net . Though if you mean when I played before, no. I had played the 360 original so knew most of what was going on, but on a gameplay level, Vesperia PS3 was surprisingly gaijin friendly in a way later Tales games don't seem to be. Even something as simple as linking topics in the monster book, collector book, and world map goes a long way.

Do they taster better than Americano candy?

How goes user

I've wanted to try to get into F1 but I never know where to start and there seems to be so much to keep up with

Ew.
I've had a few different ones like strawberry cheesecake and some weird minty one that had some famous nip tv people on it. Not sake though.
How goes user

Is that official? Also, it's too bad I have a toaster.

Still. Life is still. I work out, I play vidya, and I cook for myself. Nothing much changes, nothing much is important. At some point maybe I'll do something else, but for now it's comfortable.

Yes, it is, but it looks tasty.

to be honest, I would consider getting fired tomorrow a blessing in disguise, if only because my last shift went terribly and I don't feel ready for six days of work.

Lyn is from Fire Emblem. Specifically the GBA one just named "Fire Emblem" in the US.

Her outfit for 2B in Automata is fuckin great though doesn't Kaine have a dick?

Super Mario Odyssey; which is just pure fun.
it goes well-enough. I'm having to get my alternator replaced, gotta fork over $350~ tomorrow for it, so not really looking forward to that.

hbu?

oh it's pretty great as an anime.
It's just, well, what all goes on. After episode 9 i didn't care about anything in the show. Good thing there's only 10 episodes. The music is fuckin ace though. I haven't read the manga either.
why's that?

Had a little fun with it but ultimately fell off it.
I need to replay this, I didn't do all the routes. I just played through it once. Natsuki is best

You'll feel better after you sleep, or after a couple more days of work.

Excited. Got good stuff going on for the next two weekends. No time for vidya though

What manga?

Nip candy is usually less sweet than american kind. Sometimes they have more complex flavor though so it works out.

Thats been my life for a long time but change is coming sadly

Just quit!

Are they on emulators? And you'll be fine at work.

Yeah that's because 2B is a grill.
don't know for sure yet

That sounds like it sucks.

Yeah. It sort of sucks that its over. I don't remember reading the manga to completion. Read that shit in shounen jump as a kid and watched the anime when it appeared.
Game was a solid -vania. Very satisfying. Solid soundtrack, good platforming, original bosses and enemies, and superb spirit variety and customizability.
Food was just basic icons but for some reason I liked the way it looked. I'd eat that shit.
It goes okay, college is starting soon so that sucks but I made decent progress on vidya and talking with friends and general fun. How about you fag?

I'm shameless in all things but being around normalfag "weebs" sounds like pure hell.

Damn thats a lot of money. Should have bought one online and learned to do it yourself.
I'm good. Watching that episode of KotH where peggy has a foot fetish website. Have to fucking stay up late this morning and buy beer/snus, not looking forward to that.

Subtlety can be a good thing

Hating life and social responsibility. I applied to another place, and am just riding on minimum effort until I'm done at the end of January, and can hopefully transition into work.

I just listen to postcasts/videos or read something while I play
I went with yuri first, though I agree with you

That's what happens most of the time, and even then I still feel like I don't want to be at work.

yep. pretty much the whole series can be emulated.

What is Shaman King? don't hurt me

In story yes, in food not really.

I can at least play the lower bit ones. I'll need to look them up.

What system is that game on? I always thought shaman king was neat when I was a kid but didn't get into it.
I'm good. A bit tired but got tea brewing.

RIP

In food especially

I'm a fan of certain Europe spices so nah.

Honestly, I don't want one. Working is better than what I'm doing now. 30 hours a week will leave me plenty of time to work on programming stuff
It will also allow me to buy more liquor

That sounds like a mistake, and this is coming from someone that's binged anime with friends before. Ran across enough animu fans that couldn't be fucked to conceal their power level in public at the CC I went to to want to go to a theater full of them.

No, it's fan done. It's mostly a script rip with typo editing from the prior 360 English release, but the new content is translated from the ground up. And if you have a PS3, you should look into the possibility of whether it can utilize the Thanksgiving webkit exploit.

They gave Radiant Winged One an extra hundred points (on normal anyhow) to his already obscene Magical Attack stat. Overlimit + Guilty Resolver = rape. Oh, and that fucker can heal in both the 360 and PS3 versions. Last time I played (before the game was fan-translated, I survived by the skin of my teeth because of Repede's item caddy style skills. Chance to use an item and not consume it is superb.

1998 revival of The Skull Man.

I'd say start now but its offseason so nothing is happening until winter tests start.
The official f1 games, while not being a full sim, actually are a good recreation of an f1 season and are a pretty decent (and fun) way to learn most of f1's major rules

Just know that games 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 12 are JP only, but they all have fan translations.

They're no different from basic bitch internet weebs. Just some preshow entertainment

Decent shounen series. Used to read it when I got jump. I recall really liking the character Faust and 4kids butchering the dub

Like what

What happens when they work you 50 hours a week and you can't find another job and you hate life but can't escape and then you are paying for an apartment so you can't ever quit?

Wheres the SoL, I've recommended you enough good stuff

I'm super picky about what racing games I play and I think F1 ones would be too autism for me

SHIT

SHIT

Oh but op was talking about vidya.

spaghetti

reminder that 2B weighs 328lbs and is 5'6" WITH her heels. all her weight is probably in her ass tbh

cars aren't really my thing
i've never actually watched KotH. Just seen snippets. Same for Simpsons.

Why do you have to stay up to go get them? Why not just go to bed whenever then get up whenever and go get them?

oh, what podcasts do you listen to?
wew

WEW. I'm guessing he was already tough BEFORE they did that as well.

GBA. Its good shit, though knowing the characters does make the story better. You don't necessarily need to though I suppose.
Solid. What kind?

Why would I hurt you user? Its not like a must-know series. Just a manga/anime about a dude who interacts with spirits as a high school student, and how that evolves into a full-blown tale as he seeks to become the "shaman king", meeting friends and encountering enemies (that sometimes become allies or friends) along the way.
The "style" is sort of predictable for a shounen but the vehicle is pretty unique and the characters are as well. Main character is very chill. Practically Japanese stoner-tier. Oh, and he's got an ancient Japanese samurai as his spirit… companion? I forget the word for it. Oh, and a midget is his best friend

I'm thinking about playing through Pokemon Sapphire again. Any suggestions for which starter I should use, or which pokemon are worth checking out?

Death to all weebs

Go back to mexico

Go fucking watch KotH you nigger. Its so damn comfy and funny. Start off on like season 2 though, 1s a little rough.
And because it gets dark at like 6pm when I wake up, and because moms home and she'd bitch about it.

I can't remember the name of it, starts with an L. Got it cold brewing in the fridge since last night.

A fucking randomizer!

Anyone know how to get good at pullups so you don't get splitting pain after you do each one? Should I just be doing a few each time to start or something, like reps of 3? I've only recently come into the strength to do a lot of them and I've just been doing my maximum each time.

Then I'd quit if I couldn't get my hours adjusted for uni. I'm going to the uni here so an option is to stay with my parents, or I can use my uni savings for dorms. Thank fuck for RESPs, I'm set for education.

A bunch of gay shit, mainly shit like Joe Rogan, or I watch stuff like Jonathan Blow's streams where he works on the compiler for his new langauge and related things.

Welp, she's lost a lot of sex appeal to me
Thank god for her ass and outfit

When did they not? I seem to recall hearing a very small amount of their dubs were honestly good. Bobobo Bo-bobobo for example, and even that had serious changes.

Having done it to my PS3 itself, it was pretty easy, provided you follow the instructions AND (IMPORTANT!) have a system the exploit can work on anyhow, otherwise you'll brick it. A simple USB file called minverchk can be ran on it without needing CFW, does no harm to the system, and will tell you if your system can utilize the exploit safely.

This is assuming that latest OFW is still 4.82 though, and I haven't checked (nor updated) in a while.

Yeah, you know you're in for some shit when the final boss has an optional form a solid twenty-three levels higher than his second form on fucking normal. And he gets a new Mystic Arte combining the Mystic Artes of the rest of the party while he's at it. It's worth unlocking that optional form though, even if doing so essentially makes it mandatory, as you get weapons that increase in power with every kill a character gets, and in the PS3 version the unsealed versions can carry to NG+.

Wait I thought you were graduating?

They're not that autistic. Only non race content in them is choosing what parts of your car you want to upgrade between races. Theres a number of assists that you can turn on or off to your liking. AI difficulty can also be adjusted with a slider so you can find your perfect setting.

Think i found your problem.

So she's a bottom?

What's KotH? And Spaghetti is WHITE food.

I'm afraid of bricking shit, which is why I never do that shit.

Lead by example

Yeah don't mind me, I'm retarded.

They're awful, but shaman king was what opened my eyes to the bought that is 4kids

What? I'm getting unprecedented increases. It doesn't even hurt as much as it used to, my arms are just numb.

I prefer doing dumb shit like drifting in racing games though

I guess, if I ever get to it
w
e
w

ah I see. I never really got into listening to podcasts much myself. I'll listen to cr1tikal's "official" podcast every now and again. though

shortness adds sex appeal for me tbh
that ass doesn't quit either way though

damn even still, that all sounds like a massive pain in the ass

Did you delete cookies or something?

What's wrong with short?

King of the Hill

Who are you and what are you talking about

I've been nervous driving since I quit my last job, haven't driven more than once every couple weeks. And haven't driven at night in a year or two or more.

You got a name for that ass?
Good shit

Having internet trouble tonight

Spain is very right

fug I'm retarded

I feel ya, it's alright.

Right about what
No kidding

Graduating from a makeup course so I can get into uni. I took my NEET break and got back on the horse so I can go to uni
Enough blogging

Shit, meant white.

I honestly don't read a lot of manga (though I really ought to; while I like anime, I am not a fan of how works adapted from manga, or LNs, tend to suffer in the end compared to original anime). It's just that I'd heard from other anons that I really ought to read the mangas for The Skull Man as well.

You get used to double and triple checking every step. And again, that's why minverchk exists. Seems like some sort of official sony used thing to double check what the original firmware a PS3 shipped with was, so it does no harm. if you have a system at 4.82 OFW right now, and minverchk spits out a 3.56 or lower, your system should be able to use the exploit.

While I won't say I'm a fan of the unnecessary changes done in the western version of Pokemon anime ("These donuts are great!"), it at least spawned Pokemopolis, and watching them affectionately nitpick all the little quirks in the dub had value. Especially the ones that were clearly aimed at possible adults watching who could put two and two together.

What kind of dude goes to college for that?

Wrong

Ever since Yen Plebs got their grubby, jewish hands on Overlord I've been too mad to read anything from grorioush nihon, and barely watch anime.

RIGHT

That entire convo went over my head.

oh i see. I was there for a while myself before I started having to drive normally to and from work. If you just make yourself go out and drive every few days you'll get comfortable with it again.

sadly no, I don't know who's ass that is
damn right motherfucker
Naoto is an even 5'0"

Its one or the other. If you're just a bit sore, its not too big an issue. But if you have "splitting pain" after each rep, you need to slow down so you dont fuck your arms.

End my life

I never can read much manga either. Dislike the format that most SoL ones have.

I literally don't have the money for that. My car is always sitting on empty and I can just barely afford to shove 3$ of gas into it once a month to make my trip to the baccy store.

MIDGET
KANJI IS ATTRACTED TO A MIDGET

Is DMC1 on PS2 worth it for $15? I saw it today while I was out and realized that i now have severe autism when it comes to game cases.

Probably, but the hd version is good too.

I probably would have got it and I don't even like 1

feels bad man

RIP
you should get another job. Just something part time to do one or two days a week

SHORT GIRLS ARE BEST GIRLS
Yozakura is 5'3"

makeup as in making up for you homo

I'll say that I mostly watch older anime anyhow. Think Space Dandy was one of the last actual newly-airing-at-the-time ones I really enjoyed. Which was also an original anime series and not an adaptation.

I'll see if I can find a link that might better explain things in a few.

Don't like 4komas?

Why do you guys like short girls?

My parents are getting on my ass about a job. Might have to do it next month. Nippon here I cum.
Too tall. Ritsu is 5'0

Making up for me what?

Nah, not all that comfy.

No. That's too much. Where I am it's like $8 complete. All the PS2 Ratchet and Clanks, Jak and Daxters, and Devil May Cry's ought to be below $10. I suppose it depends on where you live though.

Depends really. Mila ain't short she's like 2 inches shorter than me.

I'm sorry it's, I'm too stupid for tech and shit.

maybe sex pstions? idc one way or the other.

Its just cute. Also I'm short so

Hes canadian

They're cute.
Cute girls are the truest representation of everything well and good in the universe, and furthermore is proof that god exists and he loves his children enough to give them a beacon of purity and goodness in the form of tiny females.

Read this:
psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-now-install-cfw-from-4-82-ofw-nor-nand-software-flash-writer-nor-dumper-released.15500/
Really not all that hard to mod. Had more trouble getting my PS2 set up with an HDD and loaders than I did with the PS3. Not entirely Wii/PSP tier easy, but it's pretty easy. Especially since you don't need to buy a E3 flasher anymore.

How short?

Taller than you

because they're perfect for hugging tightly and also picking them up and carrying them
Plus short is cute and endearing as a basic concept.

why not now?
She's perfect tbh

I suppose, i've always found short girls the best/cutest though.

I'll bookmark it for later. Have sleepy Tanahashi.

Whatever midget.

Cute makes sense when you say that.

I want to savor being NEET as long as possible. Also might plan a trip to germany instead so would like to research that. Apparently it has some pretty comfy brothels

How do people sleep with those masks? They look so uncomfortable

How short?

Maybe shorter representing something that feels more youthful than yourself? Also maybe not being stared down by them.

Fucking hell, I was out looking for vidya at the store today and some fucking horrendous song about the singer apparently loving little girls started blaring on the store's radio. I suppose it's an actual song, but what the flying fuck; who would air that on a radio station.

See?

I think it's to block out light.Also, your id name is fucking hilarious.

I didn't mean best. Just cute.

It might be fun. Drink a bunch of beer, eat german sausages or whatever their food is, bang eastern european hookers.

Kinda afraid I'd get arrested

lol Germany
Good luck getting arrested for h8 speech after identifying your mudslime rapist

I'd be more worried about being truck-of-peaced, but by all means, have fun.

I know I know.

you'd probably get mugged and butt-raped by progressive syrians who dindu nuffin and are literally harmless while they beat you and spit on you. IF you survived the ordeal, then you'd probably go to prison for hate speech for trying to bring the mudslime to justice

you forgot getting killed by refugees.

Was this the song?
:^)))

I'll most likely still go to nippon but soaplands are expensive

If you follow the golden rule of "around blacks, never relax" then you'll most likely survive.

I ain't clicking that but the thumbnail preview's enough to make me assume yes.

That's all fine and well when you live somewhere you can bring weapons with you.

you nimrod, they don't NEED a reason to mug, rape, and murder you. They're animal; plain and simple. It ain't got shit to do with whether or not you're prepared, because chances are it'll be ONE of you and at least TWO, maybe more like 3 or 4, of them.

Then'll you'll be arrested by the anti racist police.

Anyone got that gif of a nog with a knife holding off an entire UK police squad, or whatever they were?

I don't know why but recently whenever I watch videos on youtube, the quality just worsens out of nowhere and the video starts shitting the bed on anything higher than 480p.

Go to the gym

My video games have trained me for this moment

I don't, sorry. I have this though.

Might want to clear your cache and shit.

it was nice knowing you then

My internets been especially shit lately too. The jews are shutting it down.

Not sure going to the gym is liable to help when you're getting trucked or bombed.

DO IT

do it nerd, go to the gym

nope

Was it actually nice to know me?

Do you just follow me around waiting to post this?

Is this because of the net neutrality shit?

it wasn't bad tbh

>tfw no villain gf to conquer worlds with the power of our combined love and the forces of evil
why live

Turn those (you)s into sets
Get swole

The goyim are waking up

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

Maybe if I'm not dying

Life isn't an anime, shitsu.

that's kinda lame tbh.

How the fuck is that lame?

It is if you want it badly enough

Drive up to ashburton, faggot.

I'm going to bed. See you guys next thread.

How goes fam

Cya next time monica

Night, Yuka-tan.

I moved house over the last 2 days (including today) and it rained constantly.
New digs are alright. Smaller but functional considering I haven't really got any stuff. Flatmates are nice too despite being fresh off the boat chinks.

No thanks, I'm comfy here

What anime would you even want to be in?

ur gae

fam fam fam fam famalam

Yuru yuri most likely.

Good pick, but there are no men in yryr.

And?

They're in a different room. I took the one furthest from them.
Also shit choice in anime. Not moeblobby enough.

I was literally just considering the pros and cons of being transported to various anime today, and I don't think yuyushiki would be a good one. The 3 main girls would be hard to get an in with and I don't think you could yuri them easily.

Why is there no good chef game, 4am? And not something like cooking mama, I mean an actual good chef/kitchen sim. Complete with restaurant management. It would be good practice for me.

Have you tried hells kitchen?
How's peru fam

Aight, i'm gonna head off. I'm gonna play some more vidya until I go get my car from the shop; THEN i can sleep

You lads have a good one.

Cya next time fam

Still fun. Went to a cathedral museum yesterday, had a pretty nice view. I leave the 26th but it's been a fun trip, especially the spending time with my bro/cousins.
It's a game?

Night, I'm gonna go too.

So that job fell through eh? Glad you had fun at least
Yeah a pretty terrible one apparently.

G-good night, f-fags..

Not sure what you mean you quadruple nigger but yeah, it's been fun. I don't think I'm ever coming back.

Why not?

I just won't have the opportunity anymore. Money aside, I don't have a reason to come anymore. Last time was because the last of my uncles was getting married, this time because their child was born (last time I had carelessly said "hue hue I'll be back when you have a child"). The most likely next big event is my own wedding or child :^) and in either case would mean I can't travel as easily anymore. Furthermore, I can't waste more time anymore. I need to truly start my life properly. Maybe move out, I don't know.

That all sounds entirely miserable.

I don't mind, life is supposed to be tough. Rather I get tougher than it get easier anyways. I enjoy my career, and I'm probably past the age of carelessly having fun in other countries anyways. I just want to settle down and marry a qt 3.14.

Wrong life is supposed to be comfy

Yeah if you're a GAY HEDONIST

Ha!