This hard drive is from 2012, and its dying. Wanna go through my old folders with me...

This hard drive is from 2012, and its dying. Wanna go through my old folders with me? First one with dubs gets to pick one

Same

Well how can I not roll for faggotry.

go die.

What's wrong with it?

latex sounds fun to explore

I know what it is, and you're a big gay homo nigger.

Satan has spoken, give us the latex.

Thanks but I already got me enough ganimuchi to last several lifetimes

OKAY SATAN

Unfortunately its just some old LaTeX files I never cleaned up. I didn't even know how to use it back then!!!
Shall we continue digging or go back? Your choice.

rolling for new folder.

let's go new folder (3)

Also, you can roll for me to scroll down and give you a new selection of folders from my HDD. If you'd like.

Pottery. Fuck off.

Lets see Iphone faggot

DO IT. I'M AN OPEN BOOK

Post your nudes.

I don't have any unfortunately. I have some old drawings. Want those? Gotta roll for it.

show me iphone

I'll give you this out of pity, an old video I found on the hdd and uploaded to a channel I stopped using years ago. Made in 2012, of me browsing 2012 4chan.

Show more iPhone

Rolling for mft

Check these

I wanna know what is under love

OKAY YOU GET TO PICK.

WHICH DRAWING OR RANDOM PHOTO DO YOU WANT?

OR SHALL YOU GO FOR THE MYSTERY FOLDER?

Go to the mystery folder and we shall continue rolling for what is in it.

origin and new folder sound fine, alternatively go for your chanfolder

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND

OP's about to dox himself or out himself as faggot, isn't he?

Honestly with the info I posted, you could dox me. I legit don't really care since I'm not doing anything besides posting videogame related stuff. Whatcha gonna do, message my employer and go

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH SHIT DUDE THIS GUY PLAYS VIDEOGAMES.

rolling for snapchat-31052420

We could say you visit the darkweb hacker group cathedral of misogyny known as h8chan, and they probably will not like that.

You do realise just looking at this website, anywhere on this website, is a crime in europe?

Post one of the snapchats

Rolling for this

I'm curious

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Check these

Denied, re-rolling for snapchat

SNAPCHAT-6718596

you REDARD
now you have to keep running and hope it appeases us or delete thread and pray we are not angered
keep going

oh my

Wait only 5 years old and it's dying?
You fuck up it's Sata port?

I gotta compress it, is this okay?

Atleast remove exifdata with exiftool and re-encode it with ffmpeg to remove more trackers if you don't appear or make noise at all in the video with any identifiable shit. Don't DOX yourself further you giant faggot.

(checked)
BTFO

superhitler has the right idea

How do I keep fucking doing this???

Lets hope its tiny enough

There's no identifiable info in this one. Besides the complex. Most of this stuff is old anyways haha. BUT at your triple Hitler request, I have permanently removed identifiable pictures from the selection pool.

This is TI5 right? How was it? That was probably one of the best TI's, and I've watched them all.

>(((dota 2))) chinks

It was really fun. But honestly, I wish I hadn't went. I spent a lot of money on it and Valve didn't really have almost anything to offer.

Like, if you were just a normal person, the things available were JUST the game for the total 8 hours. Nothing else.

Kind of boring after a while. Plus Seattle overcharged for everything. It was nice to see EG kick ass though.

Why do you think I'm exposing myself so much. I think I'm a faggot too.

Yeah, I kinda figured it would be like that in person. It doesn't seem like it would be worth it as a simple viewer unless you're a local or within a 5-10 hour drive. I quit Dota myself, but I'm definitely still going to tune in to TI stream every year to shitpost with /d2g/, that will always be fun.

Honestly trolling Kaci was the only reason why I was happy I went.

ASSFAGGOTS addicts shoukd be gassed honestly.

Oh believe me I stopped playing. The last time I played was on Christmas break just to see if it had changed at all. I'm done too.

Did you miss where I said I quit?

Every goddamn time.