What does Holla Forums think of the more famous spookbuster, Nietzsche?

What does Holla Forums think of the more famous spookbuster, Nietzsche?

Other urls found in this thread:

ndpr.nd.edu/news/nietzsche-s-new-darwinism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's the least read of all authors who have followings of people who have never read the authors work

Nihilists on this board often proving themselves examples of this

I love him so much.

Totally not spooked guys! 10/10 best philosopher since Stirner.

Fug, you got me.

His love of Muslims was only matched by his hatred of Germans. He was the Merkel of his day.

G*rms are scum that constantly ruin Europe. He was also vastly more of a Jewboo than an Islamaboo.

But there aren't any other European fascist flags here so the swastika has to do.

So I guess you like Italian fascists instead of Nazis?

Reminder Nietzsche hated nazis and didn't attend his sister's wedding when she married one because he hated them so much.

I have never understood him.
but he peeks my interest quite regularly.

I'm not nationalist or antisemitic. I'm just social Darwinist.

As you should be if you've come to understand Nietzsche.

I don't fully agree with either. They both had some good ideas, and some shitty ones.

Ultimately if I actually got to be in charge of a country it would probably resemble an Nietzschean version of Iran more closely than historical fascist country.

Nazis didn't even exist in Nietzsche's lifetime. Though he did rightly dislike his sister because of her German nationalism and anti-semitism.

I think he's great. Helps with passivity and depression.

a salty cuck

Saged, hidden, reported, called the cops

Fascists have lost every war they participated in without massive outside help

This is true.

This.

His genealogy of morals is probably one of his best tbh

unironically this. Actually reading Nietzsche cured me of my edgy teenage syndrome and made me rethink a lot of things about myself.

They even lost the ones where they got help from outside private industries.

His solutions to the questions of existentialism were ultimately subjective, although he made good criticism of existing spooks of the day.

Deserves a reading by any self-respecting buster of spooks.
Destroys my pessimistic thoughts every day I read him (which is almost every day) and brings such a lovely affirmation of life and it's weirdest affairs.
Even writing about him doesn't do justice to what a figure he is.

Why would reading this guy make you less depressed and pessimistic? It's just words.

Nietzsche-fags are pathetic. Makes you wonder why they hate Christ-fags so much lel.

Individuality doesn't matter

Neither does individual will

Because there's wisdom to them that you can consider and potentially take to heart.

How can any book change your mind on anything? They're all just words at the end of the day but it's about the meaning within them.

Top herd.

Prove that it matters and "the herd" doesn't already exist? Individual Will hardly fucking matters, it's borderline self help

Because ultimately my life is my own and in terms of its significance to me my own pursuits seem infinitely greater than whatever anyone else could try and make of me.

The herd totally does exist. But the herd is the enemy, and by submitting to it you're doing yourself a massive disservice by putting the needs of others before the needs of yourself.

So it is. But that doesn't mean it isn't good self-help.

Who owns you, feeds you, and gives you the daily life that owns you?

That is what controls you.

That's not my point. What makes you in specificity matter? Absolutely fucking nothing.

You don't even understand Nietzsche well enough to be butt bruised about it. So arguing is pretty pointless as you'll steer the thread away from the topic.

That's rich coming from you.

If you let it.

Well because I spend every second of my life with myself and have to cope with my own feelings. To me my life is literally everything. What makes me matter to you? Nothing, but I don't care about what other people think that's not what being hyperborean is about.

Let's be honest half these people don't understand Nietzsche well enough for this thread to ever be on topic and not a five hour argument between people who haven't even been to a community college

There is no let. You either force something to happen through collective will or you do nothing at all. This is how society works. It never waits for you, before and after.

But you're already going off the handle and saying shit Nietzsche would have disagreed with so I'm out you haven't even finished more than a paragraph

Fucking what? I don't need other people's permission to do what I want. If I want to pursue a meaningful life through art and living dangerously that's no one else's business.

I find you really condescending and annoying so that makes me happy.

You don't need their permission, that's the point.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

First you say you can only force something to happen through collective will. Next you're agreeing with me.

If you're permitted to do something you want, you're terminally limited by what you can do from what's implied. You do need it.

You don't have the resources to go live on your own away, Nobody does. You don't put influence from the inside out, but influence from the outside in has total influence.

Yeah I do.

I go to work, get paid, and use that to finance my interests and recreational activities. It's really easy actually.

No, you don't. Your actions ultimately have no influence to the outside world on their own.

Top herd.

Mass politics is for fucking plebs.

What the fuck are mass politics hahaha

You didn't read him at all
The Ubermensch only appears in Zarathustra and in Ecce Homo as as reflection on Zarathustra.

Very intuitively, it's the politics of the masses.

You are part of the masses. Congratulations.

From your perspective that's true.

But you must understand my perspective, and from my point of view I'm the only person that isn't a part of the masses.

Yeah you haven't read Nietzsche

I mean perspective in the most literal terms. From my physical eyeballs looking out there's me and there's everyone else. The same is true for you, but now in this situation I'm included in "everyone else".

Not to mention Nietzsche is all about perspective anyway.

Your pay is dependent on your employer. Unless you are rich your home is dependent on a loan. If you are rich that money comes from your parents. Your government keeps you safe from imperialism. Without stores, you wouldn't be able to buy food. Even if you cultivate your own produce, build your own house, crafted your own tools. You still wouldn't have survived without your parents when you were a child.

You can act like a master of your own fate. But you are insignificant. If the government wanted to remove you, they could do so in the blink of an eye. If you want to oppose them you would need an army. Accepting that doesn't make you weak. It just means that you have to rely on others to get through your day. Just like humans always have lived.

Are you in high school

This is true, I'm by no means saying I'm self-sufficient. Rather I'm saying I have the freedom to act independently and in the interests of this it's wise to acknowledge what's important and what's a distraction.

Mass politics is most certainly a distraction, as all you communists should know given you seem to be wise to how parliamentary politics is pure bread and circuses.

Am I wrong?

Look down, there's you. Now look out of your window, there's the rest.

Completely

I'm not though. This is as self-explanatory as the sky being blue.

According to the lifestyle you're currently living you think you're both a unique individual and someone who understands Nietzsche

Yeah, yeah I kinda do.

Luckily for you and something actually on topic. Nietzsche was sort of a darwinist without really knowing it himself. ndpr.nd.edu/news/nietzsche-s-new-darwinism/

Bullshit, here's a picture of his sister, Elisabeth Förster-Nietzsche, after Hitler kissed her hand outside of the Nietzsche’s Archive Building in Weimar.

What's it like being redpilled.

Nietzsche was good, but the Nazis fucked it all up.

(ironic btw)

Nietzsche died in 1900. That picture is from 30 years after his death. The nazi party wasn't formed until 1920.

but the logical conlcusion of that would be that the collective wouldn't either, as the collective is made up of indivudals

Also as a huge Nietzscheboo, how does his radical aristocratism fit into "leftist" thought?

Not that Nietzsche. He meant Fredrich Nietzsche, who died in 1900. Oh and you do know that siblings can be of different ages and have different lifespans?

Nietzsche died in 1900. The NSDAP was founded in 1920.

Not to mention Nietzsche's sister outlived the man himself, lad.

The proletariat will exercise its will to power in its revolution and dictatorship; the abolition of class society will precipitate the end of slave moralism. In communism everyone is an aristocrat.

We are approaching herd levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Not an argument bud.

My point is that discussing "will to power" in terms of groups is the exact opposite of what Nietzsche meant. And that what you appear to be describing isn't really what "will to power" means.

Additionally communism is slave morality of the highest order. It's basically the materialistic version of Christianity.

KEK!!

And one more thing.

The task Nietzsche sets us isn't just the end of slave morality in favour of master-morality. It's creating something new altogether that's distinct from both.

I don't actually.

of course you don't. you are a nazi, your "worshipping" is a false one, nazis never did anything for the exploited class

You're goddamn right.

Fuck 'em.

Good to know the author is alive.

Did you not catch the paradox "everyone is an aristocrat"?

Fortunately for us Nietzsche wrote his ideas down in books for anyone who would like to read them. And if you bothered to you would see why you're talking nonsense that would make Nietzsche slap you if he was here.

This is retarded. Nietzsche is explicit in saying that only a small few of humanity are worth a damn and that they should be muh privileged over the rest. As having that muh privilege and social division makes great people more likely.

Just instituting full communism and declaring everyone an aristocrat now doesn't cut it, that's just a recipe for dysgenics and herd-supremacy over the great.

but communism is not for everyone, plebelians like you will be sent to the gulag

Slave morality, not even once.