Why is Jewish supremacy and racial apartheid seen as good but even just civic nationalism in white countries is seen as...

Why is Jewish supremacy and racial apartheid seen as good but even just civic nationalism in white countries is seen as evil?

Let me run down a compilation of the retarded liberal arguments for you:
etc

It's just retarded IdPol

Jew is not a race. And the racism that jews from Ethiopia which choose to move to Israel proves it.

Because the kikes wish to be the transnational elite of a global, deracinated Brazil with #noborders, Europe is the first casualty in their plan and they are moving on to China next, they are not even making pretend to hide it any more.

jews are good people, zionists are retards.

I have no idea what the fucks that top tweet is talking about.

Uh, a two state solution is not apartheid. A one state solution is generally going to be apartheid.

You're right, rather Judaism and Israel as a whole are cancer.

I feel bad for Jews who are associated with Zionist scum.

Doesn't matter what you call it, they want a two-state solution to maintain jewish racial homogeneity. Yet they decry any border controls in western countries even when it isn't about racial homogeneity but to prevent balkanization and being subsumed by hostile cultures.

You don't understand what apartheid is

The name of which is the most green

The left will never get anywhere unless it's willing to answer the JQ.

The real left opposes Zionism and settler colonialism, and all other forms of imperialism

Because Karl marximus commanded us to vie for Jewish supremacy and an end to the white race.

Also it's not seen as good you moron almost every country in the world hates Israel and wants them to stop this shit. They just happen to be connected to US trade and military interests so they get a pass.

We have dumb ass, we answered it before your shit ideology even existed.

I'm not right wing, and no the left has not answered it. Jews play a disproportionate role in far left movement. Ethnocentrism.

Holy shit, the tankie is the only one talking sense.

Actually we really did, it's called seizing the means of production and ending the bourgeoisie class. Ethnocentrism has no place in leftism

The far-left has historically been very critical of Israel.

You sound congested. May I suggest birdshot nasal spray?

💯💯

tfw trotsky was a jew

that's what the goyim are told

maybe, but there's always been a section of internationalists that prefer to spread their grip on power over the world rather than concentrate it in one country

All Abrahamic religions are cancer if you want to generalize.

What if we actually eliminate whites tho, that way we dont have to worry about white nationalists

let's do this shit nigga!

Another race would become the primary exploiters. This is why idpol should be ignored (for the most part) until capitalism is overcome.

The Hegelian dialectic can slide sideways if not backward.

Chinks would take over as the main exploited race

Jews are tribalistc parasites who support multiculturalism in goy nations but then turn on a dime and support Israeli nationalism.

Might is right

Zionists in the west don't generally see the full implications of their position on Israel, and genuinely don't realize that the Palestinian movement is fighting for nothing more than one person, one vote.

so white is right?

Whites dont have any might

We're better than you.

????????

Yet controlled in every single way by jews, what does that tell you?

this just gets more confusing

you can't have your cake and eat it too user

This. Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

fuck off, Holla Forums