Why did everything go to such shit in gen 7?

Why did everything go to such shit in gen 7?

Probably had something to do with the 2007-'08 economic crash.

4CUCK GO BACK HOME
1. It's normalfag.
2. Dudebro is an early attack on masculinity from before gamergate exploded.

You're a fucking moron. Normie is the newest iteration of normalfag, they're the same fucking word. Dudebro refers to the same thing "jock" does, and has been used on chans since forever.

So this is a shitposting thread, right?

I was skeptical at first but now I know you're from cuckchan, fuck off

Blame godberg

8ch Holla Forums is the logical evolution of 4chan Holla Forums, just as "normie" is the logical evolution of "normalfag". Stop being such a tryhard you fucking newfag.

>>>/cuckchan/

Jesus Christ, go >>>/back/

There is no 8ch/v/ or 4chan/v/, theres Holla Forums and then theres Reddit.

So gen 7 is when the issues that boiled over into gamergate started? I stopped following gamergate about 4 months in, I thought shit started hitting the fan a few years later than that.

Normie has been in use since before the exodus you fucking faggot.

Whats beyond reddit?

leave this place, you son't belong here. >>>/4chan/

Die, evil subhuman.

So now that the shitpost thread has started, what should we talk about? Politics, women, anime, lol, or VIDEO GAMES?

What the fuck has this place become?

Never change Holla Forums

A hell within a hell

Since the thread is hopeless anyway, elaborate on this. Is this something GG turned up? Was it a term introduced to 4chan by goons or something?

Reddit created it

Maybe next time lurk you dumbass.

When? Do you have proof of that? I don't pay attention to Reddit bullshit so I always just assumed it was describing the type of normalfag dudes who only play CoD and FIFA and otherwise don't give a shit about video games and are actively ruining the industry. That's the only way I've ever seen it used.

Im kind of glad that the Wii made motion controls popular so that everyone would realize how shit they are.

This is the single most fucking retarded thing i've read this week. The term dudebro has been around since forever on imageboards, even before normies or normalfags to identify them.

You're the cancer, exodus 2.0 when?

toasting in ebin bread

This is what I thought. I'm confused as fuck because admittedly I don't use imageboards much anymore so it's entirely possible I could be missing some massive new revelation on "dudebro" that I was unaware of.

Then stop using them altogether.

I know it's a "Loss" parody, but for whatever reason, I'm getting Full Metal Alchemist vibes.

You stop that right now.

Because it takes at least 50 million and 3-5 years to make a triple A game now.

SquareEnix released a dozen games in the PS1 era, including two Final Fantasy titles.

Dubs

Everybody in this thread is correct, you should've stayed on cuckchan

Multiplayer garbage became the focus, almost destroying creativity in the process.

*Squaresoft. Back when they were good and had talented people working with them.

You're a retard

Holy shit, stop making this shit threads

Test

Interesting that my post was deleted, given that it explicitly stated why everything went to shit in Gen 7. Kill yourself, Mark.