CyberPunk2077

Well, I guess CDPR is done with The Witcher 3 and started working on it, finally

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cyberpunk_2020_books
tech.wp.pl/prawie-116-mln-zl-dla-polskich-tworcow-gier-czy-to-dobrze-ze-duze-sumy-trafily-do-najwiekszych-firm-6069510062801537a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOTY confirmed

this will be the new FFXV in terms of disappointment

Literally nothing. What is this game even supposed to be

Cyberpunk 2020 adaption.

I really wish you would fucking kill yourselves. Or at the very least stay on reddit/4chan.

Fuck off.

They started working on in right after finishing blood and win, but they have management problems at the company, check out yongyea's videos on youtube

Who said it would be never ever?

Where were you when slavs saved western videogame industry?

only reddit likes CDPR watered down crpg garbage

How could they have saved the industry when they have yet to make a good game?

Robo waifus and personal responsibility.

Mate, how about Icepick Lodge, GSC and Wargaming?

Reminder that CDPR said that the game would use Pen and Paper combat but changed it and now it's a generic "games as a service" action RPG with multiplayer elements.

T. Asshurt weebs

Dead wrong. Games as a service was in relation to Gwent, a card game that would be perfect for that cancerous shit. CP2077 will be a full game so won't need that extra tacked on stuff. They could always change of course, but they held their policy with Witcher 3 while also going all in with the console market.

As for the game, it is years away still. They had internal problems and are only now hiring for development. Ideally the game is a proper successor to Deus Ex with a bunch of stats, choices, consequences, builds, play styles that go with it.

They never said that, though. They talked about the game featuring lethal combat, that's about all they mentioned about the game.

The west still makes good games, and they make better games than the nips, they just don't come from garbage AAA studios like CDPR.

The developers of Darkwood are from Poland you stupid nigger.

Does that mean they're triple AAA you stupid nigger.

Your boyfriend specifically mentioned Western developers. Learn to read you double nigger.

Should be good

Since when has Poland not counted as the west?

Japan
China
Koreas

Pretty much everywhere else

Is poland not western or something?

Since they are Slavs you backpedaling cretin.

Was about to say the same. They also don't seem to have any concrete direction for the game.

What is that disgusting thing that claims to be chen?

Get your shit taste out of here.

Western refers to the general style of culture, do you really think that slavs have more in common with nips than they do with euros?

You're an idiot.

No u. That is not chen.

This is the second time you've derailed the thread. Reported and filtered famalam

But we were talking about Japan, refers to weebs, implying that they are butthurt that a non-Japanese (western) company is making good games.

wew

You're the one that implied Poles weren't western you fucking mongrel, in the industry western refers to the USA and Europe and east refers to far east Asia mainly Japan, if you aren't American you're probably some savage beast from Brasil judging by how fucking dense you are.

So then where do poles lie? What would you call them if not western?

CP2020 is the best tabletop ever created, both in setting and mechanics.
There is absolutely no way CDPR, out of all dev fuckhouses, can do it justice. If they pull off a miracle, I'll give them their due kudos and shekels, but my expectations are less than nothing.

Obviously slavic.

Absolutely hyped.

The general sentiment revolving Russia that I've seen all my life is that it's neither Eastern nor Western.
There's Eastern Culture, Western Culture and Russian Culture which is inferior to both.

I've never ever heard someone refer to the "slavic industry".

Differentiating devs as Eastern European as opposed to Eastern or Western is pretty common, actually.

That is true.

They were done with Witcher 3 since Blood and Wine released.

All the little promotional material for this game reeks of SJW pandering.
Avoid it until you can get it for free, and if it indeed get filled with leftist propaganda, don't play it at all.

sUPPORT HIS GOTC THEN user

THIS

my expectations for this are really low. CDPR has proven they are incompetent on the technical side of game design. They do not understand basic game play mechanics like hit stopping, and the meme that they make hardcore PC RPGs needs to die. The follow the dotted line game play of the witcher 3 was an absolute joke.

vidyakino

>making that rancid shitheap known as video games (((industry))) survive longer.
Good thing that Poland is designated nuclear strike zone since 1945 by both sides.
Now they only raised the targeting priority with buying patriots.

Ruiner was ok, Silent Storm is a great game, stalker is a classic, Witcher 1 was good,

Since always.
They were central europe, or West of the East and East of the West.
Their WWII reparations were in the Soviet pool.
The only thing pointing to Poland being western is latin alphabet (but retains cyrillic sounds) and Roman Catholicism instead of Orthodox.

Eastern.
Look at a map preferably both a 1945-1989 one and a modern one.

Aren't they working with the creator of the PnP game? I wonder what he thinks about a bunch of their staff dropping out.

Bravo

The "creator" (debatable) is a nigger, thus, he does not think. Apes only act on impulse.

See lads, this is why Geralt gets so much pussy, he knows how lie right to a girls face.

Just like New York. Just look at a map and you'll see that they are at the east-coast.

So in 2018 they finally started to work on a game they teased in 2013?
I know the joke about 2077 being the release date is overplayed, but still…
Nothing to be hyped about to be honest, and i like CDprojekt.

Is this going to be Witcher with guns

looks like it…they were hiring people only recently

Yes and possibly social justice as well.

what makes you think so? and please dont point at the "it is the 13th century" webm, that was clearly a satire

CDPR offices are based in Cracow and Warsaw.
Both are poz-centrals.

I don't remember the Witcher games having pozzed content. You go around being a manly man, slaying monsters and fucking bitches. It's like the anti-poz game of Western RPGs.

I expect nothing less than bad memes and le current year jokes filled garbage.

I'm just a pessimist. You can avoid pozz in a medieval setting but you can't in a futuristic one. Cyberpunk has always been slightly pozzed with muh globalism and muh stronk womyn.

if all else fails you can just roll up your nazi flag and hang yourself with it

It's not when it's convenient.

@14137202
(you)

>>>/treblinka/

Well, i never played the original cyberpunk, but they got the creator of the game working on cyberpunk 2077, Mike Pondsmith I think he's called.

Its gonna be pozzed as fuck. Most likely due to the fact that CDPR is now mostly made up of non-poles.

Shadowrun is baby's first cyberpunk. The magic shit just makes it more childish.

ANd if you don't think this is a shift of CDPR towards this cancerous practice in general, you are very naïve. They deemed it acceptable and necessary to make profit. Why would CP2077 be free of it? Because your feelings told you so?

Nah, it makes it deeper, the world has a history dating back through our world's history and beyond. You just sound like a tryhard who can't handle magic. And everyone knows that the Matrix is baby's first cyberpunk, most people don't even know what Shadowrun is, nice attempt though faggot.

enjoy your next magic show kid

Tryhard edgelord confirmed. Enjoy never having fun.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ovens/

If your lore is thousands of years of "lol magic and trolls n shit" then it's not good lore, it's meant for children who can't handle a cohesive cyberpunk theme and have to retreat into Saturday morning cartoon fantasy worlds

this, i never liked shadowrun and i never knew exactly why until this user pointed it out

I'm sorry, what are you "THIS"ing about exactly?

SR is more colourfull and trippy.
You can do adult themes with it and play the great "Grey Morality" too but… the core books never did it.
Some DM's will, depending on the players, but it requires a lot of work from the DM since the source material doesn't really lend itself to it.

Cyberpunk however had enough crunch and rules to let you roll up a fight for augmented people vs unaugmented people with ease, for instance (one of the core themes of cyberpunk, if only a bit superficial).
Plus, the amount of content for CP2077 is enormous. Not like SR isn't big either, it certainly is. But it's 1/3 of CP2077.
If you really know as much as you think of SR then you can easily imagine how big CP2077 is.

Finally someone making points and not just talking shit. Thank you. So CP2077 got that big huh? Sounds good. It's not that I have anything against CP, more that I just like Shadowrun's, as you say, Trippy twist and the depth it provides to the world. Also I view Shadowrun as a very moral grey game, Shadowrunners a working for corporations for money and only rarely end up in saving the world scenarios. In fact there are whole sourcebooks on working for powerful corporations which would certainly have you do questionable things.

Again though: nothing against CP, at some point I'll have ot learn the system and run it for my crew. I'm an old school William Gibson fan so I also love pure Cyberpunk of course.

HEY

AT LEAST GRAPHICS WILL BE GOOD

AND THERE WILL BE MOD SUPPORT

That all that matters.

Graphics don't matter and neither does mod support which is unlikely since Witcher 3 had extremely limited ones thanks to CDPR kiking up, if the game sucks ass.

It's really fucking bizzare when fucking Squeenix might actually deliver better mod tools than CDPR.

I dig Shadowrun and they did contribute a lot to the lingo used by runners.
And yeah, it's pretty big. My sugestion: if you're learning it (and if you plan to DM it for friends) grab one or two books that seem cool, run with the shit that's there. Then do it with other's.
I made the mistake of trying something that grabbed from 10 or so books at first, ended up forgetting half of the rules, had roll tables everywhere. It was terrible.
Caution with Netrunning: it's a lot diferent from SR. You might wanna read up on it and come to agreements with players/run different house rules otherwise you got one player running a server for 15 minutes while everyone gets to watch.
SR has that whole "Dragons are sources of magic" thing going on that I really dig plus they got the oriental style really well.

Actually, there's a pretty cool way to put them next to each other and compare it.
Shadowrun is hightech Hong Kong / Japan.
Cyberpunk is hightech Detroit/Chicago.
I'm clearly leaving a lot of stuff out, there's 2 or 3 books for CP about World War 5 for instance where you can run a very augmented killing machine behind enemy lines.
Personal preference: while I dig SR fluff, I much prefer CP crunch.

Nonsense, the supernatural aspects don't make it much more childish, and preserves the cyberpunk atmosphere despite presence of magic and orcs ad dragons. World is still dark, it's just that beyond corporate fuckery there are some more shadowy threats that will just lead to more suffering to an average city dweller. Supernatural monsters make countryside unsafe, many move to cities where it's safer. The CEOs are immortal, super powerful creatures obsessed with gaining more wealth at expense of others. It's still cyberpunk. And the fantasy aspect lore is fleshed out enough.

But will you be able to climb any mountain?

Bioware defense force in full swing, Holy shit!
Kill yourselves you subhumans wrethces, CDPR schooled your masters ass and will dropkick it to death with Cyberpunk.
LOL!

Are you retarded, new or both?

Oh boy. They even got a title to compete. First it was Witcher 3 vs Dragon Age Inquisition and now its Cyberpunk 2077 with Anthem. Both sci-fi rpgs.

Where you have been, newfag, during DAI and Andromeda shilling force invading the board?

Anthem is fucking EAs Destiny and likely just as bad, not a proper RPG.

I remember everyone laughing at it and dubsbombing the actual shills on the first one.

This is how I learned Shadowrun so it's a good idea for sure. Any specific edition you suggest? I don't mind old school crunch if it's got better style (I run 3e Shadowrun because I like how it ties in to Earthdawn, which was FASA's DnD but in our world's ancient history).
This is a bit of a problem in Shadowrun too due to the way time works in the Matrix. I usually have my Decker come in early and hack into the system they're gonna hit so when everyone is there it's just a quick jack in.
I really will have to check out CP for that World War 5 bit, that sounds fucking fantastic. Plus I can dig a more American take on it, Shadowrun has Seattle as it's main setting but like you said it's Seattle as run by Japan.

For that happen, there needs to be a competition.
Cyberpunk 2077 has no details released to the public, but Anthem has: it's fucking Borderlands with a Mass Effect coat of paint and jetpacks.
The moment I saw that shit was the moment I lost the tiny shred of interest I still had.

That WW5 thing is something called the Firestorm series. Look it up. It's massive, has a lot of locations and time periods (some where covert ops were the norm, some were battlefields were common place).
The first edition is alright but pretty old, doesn't have much.
The second edition is the big one, has plenty ot stuff for it (fans also made fantastic stuff) and the Firestorm wars were covered on this.
The third edition is a bit more futuristic, 2030 and it's a post-Corp-war world, so there's crazy cults, strange stuff and it gets as close to Shadowrun (minus the magic) as possible.
I usually tell people to stick with the 2nd one since it's easy to find stuff for it and it's the most "Gibson-like" one. the third one is fun too and the first one is great to read about for historical reasons.

Just… don't let your players read too much of the rule books. Trust me.
You know how players in D&D constantly try to de-rail the carefull story you had planned?
CP2020 gives them proper tools to do just that.
It also gives you tools to get them back on track. Never be afraid to drop a Swat team on them if they get out of line. Having them be wanted by the authorities is a good way to stop the "lol, let's rob a bank everyday" thing.

If you want an official list to compare how big it is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cyberpunk_2020_books
Just remember that fan-made stuff is double what you read on this list aswell.

Cool, I'll grab the second one and if my players get in to it and they play long enough we'll advance to 2030. And I'll take your advice on keeping my players in the dark about some things, it's a good idea in Shadowrun too. Cyberpunk2020 sounds really fun, thanks for the recommendations Omae.

The Kojimbo fanboy? No thanks.

Considering the pile of dogshit that shitter 3 turned out to be, it shouldn't even be a question anymore.

Wasted dubs, Europeans share common ancestry and our culture has always been refereed to as Western culture. Poland is no different in this regard just because they were locked behind the Iron Curtain for 45 years.

maturegaymers.jpg

Nobody was shilling the game, everybody made fun of it, hell it was released almost immediately after the first exodus, so the shills weren't even aware of us existing.

I still remember everyone shitting on the Elf, editing countless wikis asking people if they wanted to Ride the Bull.
Good shit

>(((western companies))) own majority of media in Poland, engage in constant shame tactics tailored for undermining 2nd grade natives
Sure thing Jan, if you clean more toilets, send more soldiers to die for Israel, and pay 65 billion dollars reparations you'll be as western as all the big guys, and they might sell you out for a bit more this time!

>while using (((echos)))
Watcha shilling Moishe? Pretty sure us Burgers have sent more to die for Pissrael than the polacks

I think you misinterpreted the entire game
It's more of an ode to 90's/early 2000's libertarianism than anything else
The best ending is the Tracer Tong route

Hello friends where is the gameplay

got my threads mixed up disregard

Hebes will not divide us.

For DA:I I wasn't aware of the shills even existing because there was so much mockery, my favorite being the copypasta about the gay mustache guy. Also this was fall 2014: nobody in the mainstream even knew about this place. For Andromeda there was like one autistic guy versus mountains of the same old TORtanic fun we've had for years. You were not here.

slavshit bladerunner

Heebs already divided you in 1939, how's having descendants of communists imprisoned during interwar period as your current government?
or have #1 shabbos goyim party hold the monopoly over any patriotic expression? Based (((Jonny Danlies))) spreading good word about Polin!
but if things go well, your greatest western ally the US of A will nuke 40 million people to stop Russia from crossing into Western Europe.
Mind you, Russia will not hesitate to do the same if Americans move further east.
You're not western, why would you even want to be?

God, I wanna feel that cats tongue right on my glans holy shit I'm shaking

Is this the first communication about this game since the trailer? I'm surprised they haven't dropped it. They set up a fucking website the day the trailer came out, and on it they had this blog area saying they would be posting update info there. Then they never posted anything. Ever.

>>>/oven/

bost music?

they added black guy and such in expansions.

I thought its Gdansk or Wroclaw.
But still CDPR has became Western company. This mentality of wanting to be westerners is annoying as hell.

Wait this is someone who worked on Daredevil? Well, it's over. The show is going to be hot garbage.

Didn't Witcher 3 have shit combat?

Witcher 3 was shit

prove me wrong

This. Cyberpunk is perfectly fine as-is, Shadowrun only took off because CP2020 wasn't enough like D&D. Only turboplebs need fantasy elements to make their cyberpunk fun.

I'd be quite happy with a cyberpunk GTA that has a few RPG elements and a strong hacking system, really.

This kills the German…

Is CDPR even in charge of the Witcher show? With the Witcher games being an adaptation of those Polish books and all.

no idea how are right handled but I think games are non-canon and netflix will go with books? There is also Polish guy who made cinematics for games doing a movie?
and not lets forget the author of books is one big SJW himself.

Gdańsk, Cracow and Warsaw are the worst.
mayor of gdańnk is shilling for refugees to hide his corruption, which only makes things worse becasue nobody wants the niggers to drive down real estate values or rape kids.

Germans are killing themselves.

It will be a barely interactive cutscene simulator with extremely generic writing…… if it ever actually gets released.

I prefer the term "Occupied Danzig"

Isn't the main dev a literal nigger and a SJW at that? I enjoy cyberpunk dystopia but I'd prefer not to have it pozzed up with "muh evil white man megacorp" memes and so forth.

The original game designer for the pen-and-paper is an autistic black guy who they brought on as a consultant for the project
He's a super-introverted privacy-obsessed prepper libertarian who lives in the middle of nowhere

That sounds right. I forgot his political leanings but I figured libcuck since he was black.

Poland should've let Bolsheviks overrun you in 1920.
Eat shit prussiaboo.

No wonder he writes cyberpunk

Yes. He is a literal nigger. That is why him "creating" the RPG is debatable. He can't even read correctly, much less write.
And the table top RPG has everything marxist, from praising "reporters" that create fake news instead of reporting real news, to "muh evil White Men are evil and rich and i am not so they are evil".
Avoid anything with the involvement of Mike Pondsmith.

He also spends most of his spare time putting together Gundam figures, if I remember correctly

I think at this point Poland would have preferred rightful German supremacy over their people instead of decades of oppressive communist rule followed by the EU trying to force ooga-boogas down their throat
Granted the Polish people did benefit the most from World War 2 - the much stronger German and Russian soldiers removed their weak men and deposited their superior seed in Polish women

Where'd you hear that? In all the interviews I've seen he seems pretty well-spoken for an ape-man

it wasnt just him was it. it was like 8 Major cities that signed that thing.

Actually officer, it'd have been exactly the same.
Shame tyrone deposits his toxic loads down your throat and now you have GRIDS-induced brain damage.

Superior to Poles. Slavs are still the niggers of Europe.

You mean the EU led by Germany, right? The one nation in Europe that's on track to become majority non-white?

I knew you were my nigger.

Seeing as CDPR can't make a combat system that doesn't feel like wading through mud and goat cum, I'm not really excited.

Please buy and support BASED™ polish industry by buying our BASED™ CDPR game

Poland is based, dear shitskin

Not for long.

One problems is CDPR sees their employees as replacable cogs and take quantity of employees over quality. The idea being that no single person or small group people can be the driving force of a game, if a single person leaves or gets fired it won't matter.
I think CDPR will eventually fail because of this quantity business choice.

Gameplay hasn't been shown yet nor does anyone even know what the genre is even going to be and the eternal Holla Forumsirgin is already dissapointed. Must be a new record.

Yes for long.

2013 trailer was made by the same company that made w2 and w3 intro and used (((photogrammerty))).

After making so many fantasy oriented games they needed to vastly change their approach to game content production.

Last year they got 26!!! fucking million of PLN from (((goberment))) to help develop this specific game, still all they announced was that project is (((taking shape))).

Now the main studios are leeching cdp sub companies like GOG and also selling out witcher games for lowered prices to generate some more income.

I think ((they)) probably trying to avoid NMS type of hype.

tech.wp.pl/prawie-116-mln-zl-dla-polskich-tworcow-gier-czy-to-dobrze-ze-duze-sumy-trafily-do-najwiekszych-firm-6069510062801537a

>(((photogrammerty)))
i dont get it, whats that

Witcher games going on sale isn't a huge deal. The first sales were because of a 10 year anniversary, the other was because of the winter sales. Considering the GOTY version is over a year old, they may as well put it on sale to get some little bit of money they otherwise wouldn't get.

In hueland, he stuttered all the time while having a hard time reading his speech notes.
There were also conventions were he barely could read his own books. I am certain that his speeches are passed to him vocally nowadays and he tries to memorize what he can.

Then, we will mobilize based people to kill the traitors.

I don't support the quantity part, but as for not letting individuals carry the products on their backs, i think that it is a more appropriate action. Remember all the "face of the company" hacks that "were responsible for (insert game name)". I think that most companies saw that whenever this occurs, the idiot always start to get greedy and incompetent, but still with a fanbase that will defend him ad attack the company, even when he is responsible for the failures. I think that most companies want to avoid that.

Here comes the soyboy acting as if anyone is virgin, as if you could fuck anything besides fat whores who charge you for that.
Not showing gameplay is PRECISELY the reason that it will be a shitty game. Western developers can't produce good games anymore, and hide their lack of talent by making "cinematic" or "plot driven" trailers without gameplay. Trailers like those are reason enough to not buy the game.
Now go suck their cocks, you impotent numale.

And don't forget that they filled the company with women and other animals. It will probably diverge from a game and become a propaganda for failure (marxism) soon.

To be honest as a Pole I wouldn't mind if people differentiated between what typically is considered as West and us, mostly because Slavic culture is often a kind of mixture of both Western and Eastern influences while also being it's own thing although we're more influenced by the west than the East and it's not exactly the same as for example Germany, England, France or USA.

8/10 made me respond.

Wasn't he a sailor from some other continent or something though? Haven't played Witcher series yet just almost finished the books

Hello yongyea. Please don't shill your channel here, it's bad manners.

No thanks.

The problem is that he is an nigger. A thing that no one wants in their game, unless they are to be killed. Not the coherence of his origin.

And don't forget the "you won't care about the skin color of another person when there is a guy there with hands bigger than your head", and all other leftist "quotes" from characters.
Shadowrun was marxist from the start.
If you analyze it, cyberpunk itself was a genre made by numales afraid of either White Men corporations taking over countries, or Japanese corporations invading a country. I wonder (((who))) were those numales.

Using race as a narrational tool and having characters of a different race if they have a point is not a bad thing and is not a bad thing user. It's the correct way of including that in fiction.

>trying to associate defending (((megacorporations))) and (((profit taking precedence over law))) with defending the white race
Crafty little kike, you almost didn't get caught. Trying to astroturf the return of the TPP?

And Polish culture is very different from Russian.

Central European, look at a map, which includes Russia until the Ural mountains.
Although it could be considered eastern since for 50 years it was fucked up by russia.

Actually, Poland wanted to be for a long time to be part of the West. But I believe in the past 4 years there had been a major change in this mentality. At least I can speak for myself, that I certainly don't want to be associated with western degeneration.

It is annoying indeed.

Also damn, I thought this was Holla Forums
Why the fuck is everyone arguing about what area the devs come from now? They made good games so far, so you can expect them to be competent.

here is your (((you)))

Anyway, the story itself, is it confirmed already? Is it based on a book or just made up?
I would actually say… let's just wait until it releases and then see if it's a turd or a golden turd.

You're on a Japanese Imageboard on a board owned by a kike. Just because he's black doesn't mean he's a nigger. kill yourself you dumb nigger.

Sounds like a cool guy, I'd like to play vidya with him.

Probably, I don't expect it to be out until 2025, who knows it may be longer than that. Either way I just hope it's not as bad as Final Fantasy XV or Duke Nukem Forever.

Didn't they say it was an original story with Mike Pondsmith himself being heavily involved in the project?

They've made a lot of questionable design decisions in their games. I'm not sure if cdpr is a competent studio and have demonstrated a lack of understanding of some basic game design concepts.

They are in the approach with caution state right now. Not sure if they'll turn it around. Them being western does indeed matter, different regions have different approaches to design that can be observed in trends.

Yeah, the Witcher games do have shitty combat. Although it remains to be seen how this project works.

this is star citizen tier vaporware still. this doesn't deserve a thread. don't make one again until we know what the game actually is
fuck, come back to me when cpr themselves know what the thing is, because they clearly have no idea

Presumption of niggerness. Every black is considered to be a nigger unless proven not to be.

It was a cultural response to the increasing availability of and societal reliance on computers, and the increasing rate of globalization. It wasn't originally intended or used as an anti-white narrative although it's definitely been abused for that purpose.
At its core, and properly interpreted, cyberpunk is a nationalist genre. It's about fighting the onslaught of globalism and turning back the soulless international corporate machine. Children with no concept of human nature shoehorn their anarcho-communist bullshit into it because it because they hate "the man" and corporations in general are an avatar of that. Several notable cyberpunk authors (including Gibson, who is literally a cuckold) were also soyboys who misused the concepts they were presenting to fit their own limited political understandings. They miss the point. At the time in which it was written, it was generally understood that the alternative to the globalist dystopia future depicted in cyberpunk was the maintenance of culturally unified nation-states with clear and defined borders.

Whatever you say.

russians are a slavic people, user

He still talked about "those other slavs" being inferior to "muh strong Russian seed." Another sage for off-topic.

Bersonal resbonsibiltddddddddddd.

A nice race, yes. Not niggers.

My complain was that all "evil" corporations are presented by either being owned by White People or by japanese, in most classic cyberpunk.
Evil comes from kikes first and foremost, and the mainstream never put kikes in charge of their "evil" corporations in cyberpunk fiction.

All blacks are niggers, and thus, subhuman. Kikes owning anything does not change the fact that they are deformed mutants that are ok to be killed.

Any project that changes teams during development are doomed to fail in some aspect or overall.

Yeah, but the initial intent was lost so early, that you may as well discard it. When a work of fiction is revisioned, we understand that it was for prpose of altering it's meaning. But with cyberpunk, almost everything became marxist propaganda soon after the genre was born. The "fight globalism and corrupt corporations" became "fight capitalism and White Men" early and the genre established itself in that direction.
Nowadays, it only attracts failed living beings (leftists, soyboys, cucks, niggers, etc) to write them.

G O T M

Yeah, it will be good for all but a month.

vaporware

>here is your (((you)))
Inviting (((JP Morgan))), allowing jews to keep going with their rhetoric, criminalizing questioning the holocaust™, agreeing to kike demands for reparations, Prime minister being a bankster shabbos goy, denouncing independence day march, all part of 30d underwater transdimensional chess!
But they said they won't take niggers, while over a million of ukr*ps can go in and stay illegally.
That's really based!

back to the cuckshed, nigger lover.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

Why is geralt so handsome. Is it just the compression?

Have you ever actually read that clusterfuck called a system? The setting is nice but jfc you couldn't pay me to run that bullshit.

That's the Irish. Think about it.

Also

The absolute state of CDPR fans.

Anglos pls, your hatred for the potatoes won't change the fact that the Poles are a plague on Europe.

It teases things to come.

47k as of now.

would you say that tweet constitutes seedy PR?

absolutely british

Mock and shame them ntil they stop caring about the company. Kill the cells that feed the cancer.

The core of [thing]punk is class-struggle using [thing] as the driving mechanism between the divide and implying that it's use carries along the loss of morals and humanity.
It works for practically anything you can use as [thing]

It wasn't a response solely to an over-use and dependence on computers, something that wasn't even that much used as it is today (it was still geek stuff or for very rich corporations), it was more about how technology was revolutionizing the industrial sector, letting more products to be made for a far cheaper price that needed to be sold to a working class that wasn't any richer despite all that.
Basically, technology was in the hands of a selected few who used it to maximize their profit and gain more political power around them while everyone else was living in an increasingly materialistic society.

The second part is how that shit was sold to people, creating the idea that you needed whatever crap they were selling to you in order to be happy. That real sucessfull people had it too and the real urbanite experience was to own and use all that stuff.
But underneath all that superficiality, you became a greedy little fuck that cared more about public image and petty luxury than family or your health.

So Cyberpunk came along, talking about a world where rich corporations created an uber-capitalistic world where the government is all but a pawn in their hands, everyone leads an incredibly artificial life by design, cybernetic augmentations promise to make you a better person but they are just you giving your humanity away and slaving yourself to your manufacturer and the only people standing against it are the Punks.
The few people considered degenerates by everyone else because they don't follow the current culture, craft their own stuff or get it from local producers and keep fighting off the cultural hegemony of gigantic corporations, knowing fully well they don't resort to legal actions all the time.

Remenber as well that the period where Cyberpunk appeared was also a time for Punks in it's actual sense. Bunch of folks following counter cultures because they weren't happy with what the world around them was for whatever reason, they just knew it was wrong somehow.

Also, keep in mind you can replace [thing] with anything and it still works as a narrative mechanism.
Cyberpunk has cybernetic augmentations and the Net.
Biopunk has genetic mutations and chimeras.
Steampunk has electrical powered machines in a time of manual labor this one was a joke mocking Cyberpunk actually
Cypherpunk has the internet and personal information.

All of them can still revolve around how a small class of people use the respective mechanism to keep the larger class in check and subservient while a group of punks use the same mechanism in their own way to try and change the status quo.

This is also why I never take criticism of Shadowrun very seriously from people that mock the magic part of it. It's not any less realistic than everything else in Cyberpunk and in the end it's still yet another narrative mechanism for the same thing.
Not liking the lore and backstory is understandable, but claiming it's not cyberpunk is silly.

It should have been out by now.

They are though.

Or rather, they were before the invention of rap.

Some animals can be trained to "sing" songs. No big deal.

Blacks invented non-linear beat though, something most whites aren't that good at. Just listen how lifeless and lame rock and metal percussion is compared to funk and jazz.

This is some WE WUZ KANGZ tier shit you just said.
Metal was never good, and I'm guessing your idea of rock is pop "rock" which is a jewish creation performed solely by jews and you haven't listened to actual rock music, the stuff hippies made until the 90s struck. I already know I'm talking to a retard though, because we're talking genres, and of course if you pick genres with even timing you'll have music with even timing.

Things like complicated time signatures and polyrhythms are older than jazz, you know. It's as old as Mozart and Chopin.

JUST 59 YEARS UNTIL RELEASE NOW

Eat a dick you fucking queers. Metal is fantastic.

Yeah, metals are fantastic.

WE WUZ BEETHOVEN 'N SHIET

Non-linear percussion beat is literally rooted in African music. God, read a book.

Are you stupid? You can create a non-linear beat in a 4/4. Beat is about half notes, quarter notes, stops, etc. I'm indeed talking about polyrhythm, especially in cross-rhythmic beats. Some classical musicians may already used a little of it in some of their piece, but cross rhythm as something that is constantly happening is something that only existed in African tradition. And it already existed far before Mozart and Chopin. I'm not saying that classical musicians were inspired by African music, neither that African musicians are equally talented as their western counterparts, but non-linear beat that is particularly found in jazz and funk is something that truly came from African tradition.

Metal is lame as fuck. Funk is phat.

Niggers invented nothing. Now go back to
>>>/reddit/
and stay there, tyrone.

I suppose you must be right about metal, being that you are so fucking lame yourself. I guess I'll just leave the judgement of lame shit to you.

LOL

niggers

Great argument. I bet you have a really high IQ.

It's obvious you don't, nigger ape.

What's the story behind the second video?

wow, so much rich culture!.

>>>/neofag/

or whichever cuckbunker you use these days

The Master Aryan Race invents and improves.
The slave races copy and stagnate. Niggers can be "taught" to sing or play as much as any monkey.

He has. He presente the truth in simple and quick terms. You are the one that has brain damage from so much soy, to the point of thinking that niggers created anything and do anything good without the Master Aryans domesticating them as the apes that they are.

I'd like to expand this idea as I have a musical background and I've played both classical pieces and jazz music.

European classical music concerns itself a lot with the melody part of a music. It's about the chords and tone to evoke particular emotions with them as well as combining different instruments that sound different.
The "rules" for making good classical music are quite rigid, especially in the rythm part where you have specific ways to weave a music into play and most experimentation comes from the tones you choose.

Meanwhile, Jazz music that's a sucessor to Blues music that's heavily inspired by African music and traditions is pretty much the oposite.
There are a few strict rules regarding the tones you can use (there's indeed a "jazz scale" that you're supposed to use to play) and most of the experimentation and variation comes from the rythm, where you're more or less free to improvise and pick different ones, using the tones you play to assist that.

Jazz music is also considered the hardest feat in playing an instrument since it requires a degree of mastery far greater than that required for playing classical music.
Classical music is relatively simple, you mostly follow a sheet of paper with the music.
Jazz however requires that you fully understand where every note stands regarding each other, what each one means, that you can improvise on the fly and match both rythm and tone as the rest of your band members.

If you're gonna post pics of literal nigger shit just to avoid admitting you know next to nothing regarding musical history, I'll start hotlinking Justin Bieber or any other pop trash as examples of "white music". We can all cherry pick here but you always pick the cherry you like the most.

Can you just make up a classic european music like right now?

I think only game devs can make that anymore.

Is that why the musical industry is now pop trash that's copypasted from each other and pretty much stagnated?

Nobody taught african americans to sing Blues or Jazz, they invented and improved it on their own.

Also as an ironic counter-part, Elvis Presley inspired many of their songs on the Blues of black folks.
That's a "master aryan race" man "copying" something that the "slave races" "invented" and "taught him to sing or play as much as any donkey".

Or maybe, you know, the whole point is that we should take from each culture the best they can give and discard the rest instead of assuming we do no wrong while they do no right simply because of arbitrary characteristics outside of our control?

Nope, I can only play it after some practice, I'm not that good at it.
And even then, the skills required to write music are different from the ones required to play it, also depending on the quality of the work you have.

Some popular songs are pretty much just 3 chords looped over for background while someone's singing, that's easy.
Other musics have a known structure divided into parts (typical one is 1 short part for introduction, 2 for core music, 3 for strong part of it, 4 for low\soft part, 5 for conclusion)

There's quite a lot of people that still make music but the skill is so specialized that it probably costs quite a lot to just order one.
So the maestros end up gravitating towards big orchestras at a national level, where you'll find them composing new songs while most other "lesser" maestros stay in schools or small bands and mostly make small changes or adaptations to existing music.

Look at the credits of a random mainstream song. It's all a -stein and a -burg. Hardly aryan.

Stein and burg are germanic names.

it's goldstein that is jewish names.

Thanks friend, this is what I've been trying to tell them. While white music is melodically complex, black music is very much focused on the rhythm. It's something that is rooted in their tradition, I don't know why it's so hard to explain to Holla Forums.

Metal music however is a mockery of the melodic root of classical music, just like how rap music shat on the complex and dissonant rhythm of jazz and blues. Metal is literally the rap music of european musical tradition.

Back to cuckchan niggerlover.
Fucking hell, what's with all the reddit tier posting lately? Are we having another fucking exodus?

Stop projecting retard. I don't even agree with him on the metal point, but you sound like a fag.

And the reason actually good music doesn't reach mainstream status is because it's just that good, uh?
Popular jazz singers and music had no problem becoming an iconic genre that's known across the world, what's holding white people's music behind these days? Has it… stagnated?

Key point there, you're not explaining it to Holla Forums. You're explaining it to a bunch of Holla Forumsfags that play videogames on the side, despite videogames being degeneracy.

But don't be that harsh on metal, it has it's merit. Metal is practically the action movies of music in a way and it's obvious it's not gonna appeal to everyone but they can be enjoyable to listen, given the proper context.
Besides, what they may lack in melody compared to traditional music, they do make up for it with rythm and some guitar solos are very good to hear as well.

I think the easiest and most digestable example would be funtwo playing "Canon".
It's not full blown metal but it's also not entirely classical music. It's a neat combination that brings the strenght and power of metal\rock to the melody of classical music.

VIDEOGAMES!
Can't wait for Spencer to say that videogames are for children only to go back on that and say they are a valid form of entertainment once his audience boos him, just like he did with anime.