WERF is better than WASD

fuck your WASD setups you faggots

WERF is objectively superior

(also if you use a cherry switch keyboard you are a faggot, and if you use a rubberdome keyboard you are a double-faggot, buckling spring is the only real keyboard)

tell me im wrong, go ahead

cuz i aint

(oh and non-inverted y axis is for fucking retards)

Other urls found in this thread:

quaketerminus.com/quakebible/basics-mouse.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you wanted a dubs thread you could've just asked.

WASD was chosen to minimize the risk of accidentally pressing other keys because WASD is all on the far-left of the keyboard and the tab, capslock, and shift are all easy to avoid if you're not looking

Stop being a hipster

WERF - pointing finger switches between going to the right/going backwards
WASD - middle finger switches between going forward/going backwards

Its obvious which one is more intuitive and logical.

I use wii remote and nunchuck

How do i use dildo?:

With bum

in much the same way as the aforementioned wiimote, i would imagine

stop being a hipster?

never in my life

also edsf is better than wasd if one is going for something more mainstream, is it really that hard to avoid hitting keys? besides, that places your index on the home column unlike wasd

ESDF master race

yeah shouldn't it be QWED instead of WERF? Are you using F to keep your bearings?

WASDubs

actually i find that it just feels like a more natural resting place, and the extra keys it affords to my left are useful.

i prefer to have immediate access to crouch (easy crouch jumping), so i set that to a (your suggestion of moving back to the left would mean capslock would be crouch, which is not gonna be nice to use for that for obvious reasons)

It's the pre-quake era all over again.

ESDF > WASD

Ultima underworld taught me that wxqe is the way to go

WERF is gay, you cock sucking faggot.

WASD became such an entrenched standard because tresh used it and wrote about it in his guide to quake "thresh's quake bible". This was back when a sizeable amount people used the keyboard to aim instead of a mouse, and there wasn't an idea of a standard keybind setup.

quaketerminus.com/quakebible/basics-mouse.htm

i may be a homosexual furry but werf is still better than wasd just saiyan

Maybe if you have beta cuck bitch tier woman hands, faggot
But as a man with fully functional testicles I need space for my man fingers

Never considered actually. It actually doesn't seem terrible, albeit with the caveat that it makes reaching the LSHFT and CTRL a lot harder.

GVBN begs to differ.
Also check my repeating numerals.

I'm sorry for the loss of your thumb.

zxcs > Werf

Fucking handlet.

Got any more like these?

nice meme

Nah, just the two images. Here's the original image if you want to make more.

Jesus christ, you guys are worse than the esdf guys. At least their setup makes sense.

huh? wouldn't it be index finger forward/backward, middle finger is right/ ring finger is left?

Yeah, thanks. I've been really wanting to gather as much of these illustrations and old paintings for a while now.

since i am such a faggot who loves fondling balls i must say trackballs are superior to mice by far (and good lord gimme laser tracking and steel bearings over optical tracking and teflong bearings any day of the week)

meme what? i'm just here to flaunt my unusual control scheme and garner amusement from the various responses (maybe even see if an interesting discussion comes of it, i doubt it however)

yes

i dont know what that guy is thinking but you sir are correct

dawww

love the kitty pic :3

and for the record while i do have bitch-looking hands i have plenty of finger length (possibly too much actually, would be nice if they made keyboards at like 110% size)

would it surprise you to know that i held onto using CRTs until like 2014

probably not

*teflon

wow jesus fuck i cant even type correctly

but given the opening post that shouldnt really be surprising

now you're just trying to sound like a hipster

crt meme: good

trackball meme: okay

werf meme: bad

reddit spacing meme: fucking stop

Mouse 2 = jump > spacebar = jump. That is all.

i can see the appeal but what about games that have a secondary trigger?

Either bind it to space instead or bind it to middle mouse click (though I use the latter for iron sights where needed).

i wish valve had stuck with the trackball-and-joystick for their controller, it would have been perfect

So, there are people like you here too.

at which point have i not been

but it's

stylistic

yknow

for like simulating awkward speech pauses

n stuff

yeah but consider how many complaints they'd get from all the cheeto-fingers out there

"you mean i actually have to clean my balls?"

analog movement control really is a nice thing to have imo

the way i have my setup, it's like i tilt my wrist right with my thumb to rise (jump) and left with my pinky to lower (crouch)

nothing wrong with your method but it goes against the grain of how i've organized things

The problem with that is dealing with games that have low crouch or prone.

kill yourself, Holla Forums kike

samefag kike

noice

what. about. this
or just
this? It's annoying to read and makes your post needlessly large which is just plain rude.

You sound like the fags that do the same with Holla Forums. Is Holla Forums trying to use reverse psychology now?

Get on my level you fucking plebs

actually if i weren't so fucking poor i'd love to get an omnidirectional treadmill, no joke

this honestly, when typing left hand should be in that place anyway

Checked. Now check my dubs.

LOL?

Friendly neighborhood front page scroller passing by, just want to say thanks for the silly content, here's your reply