Visual Novel Thread

Archive to last thread: archive.is/ij8Ko
Visual Novel Starter Kit: pastebin.com/XKrrckWf
Nostalgic Visual Novels on-line: tss.asenheim.org/
Another online visual novel reading site: vnjs.thatplayer.com/
You can check the status of Mangagemer translations here: blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/
VN news blog that updates weekly: otakulair.com/

(((Fakku))) has opened their download store for English visual novel games (Includes NSFW content). They also mentioned that they’ll work together with Japanese company Illusion to release international versions of their games.

kickstarter.com/projects/solpress/newton-and-the-apple-tree-a-visual-novel-by-laplac/posts/2083954

Ebi-hime and (((Sekai Project))) released free title Six Days of Snow.
vndb.org/v21480
store.steampowered.com/app/754810/Six_Days_of_Snow/

vndb.org/v16560
store.steampowered.com/app/745960/A_Sky_Full_of_Stars/

vndb.org/v19273
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1028
store.steampowered.com/app/583090/SeaBed/

>(((Sekai Prject's))) A Clockwork Ley-Line is now released. I highly suggest not supporting Sekai Project. But if you really want to try it out then there's a download on igg-games.com. However, make sure the files don't have bitcoin miners as that has been a problem recently. Also it may not have the R18 patch.
vndb.org/v10016

>(((Sekai Prject's))) Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star- is out. Unlike Clockwork, this game has already been translated. You can find the fan translation in the Starter Kit posted above.
vndb.org/v1474

vndb.org/v11920
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1037

vndb.org/v16337
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1039
blog.mangagamer.org/2017/12/20/introducing-sorcery-jokers/
blog.mangagamer.org/2018/01/08/sorcery-jokers-asahi-and-riku/#more-15291

vndb.org/v20487
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1042

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/156233/91b1dc4ec2/?p=3
archive.is/DBoTq
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-burglar-killed-20171117-story.html
mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pol-allentown-voluntary-manslaughter-killing-hearing-20180109-story.html
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-burke-verdict-20170413-story.html
blog.mangagamer.org/2018/01/17/the-2018-licensing-survey/
vndb.org/v20464
vndb.org/v21429
vndb.org/v15874
vndb.org/v18498
vndb.org/v12849
vndb.org/v3971
vndb.org/v234
vndb.org/v9678
vndb.org/v21178
vndb.org/v14365
nicoblog.org/pc-games/azathoth-d-youtou-saisoku-densetsu-japan/
nicoblog.org/pc-games/fate-stay-night-racing-japan/
sonome.dareno.me/projects/sghd.html
atorrent.club/[Liar-soft]-Cannonball- Neko-Neko-Machine-Mou-Race -English-ver-1-0-torrent-5373910.html
vndb.org/v4041
archive.fo/P4ao7
exhentai.org/g/1155754/dc72d5e97d/
vndb.org/v18814),
vndb.org/v1715
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHEN?

I'll inevitable go through it once it has an english patch.
Good in that Illusion games might finally get a full english release outside the interface patches from Hongfire, bad that it's Fakku and will hide it behind a paywall.

Friendly reminder that reading is not gaming!(HASN'T FINISHED COCO'S ROUTE)

Wrong imageboard faggot
>>>/cuckchan/

So Mark, are you saying that the Communist Manifesto is or is not gaming?

Really makes you think

Not vidya

So I guess you don't know what VNs are?

Posting Best Girl(tm) and requesting Mark's opinion of who he thinks Best Girl(tm) is

That's not Hanako

>(((Fakku))) has opened their download store for English visual novel games (Includes NSFW content). They also mentioned that they’ll work together with Japanese company Illusion to release international versions of their games.
Ten years ago people were autistically screeching over Rapelay. Is history going to repeat itself?

No because Fakku is owned by a Kike that bans most socially vilified fetishes.

The real question is whether or not Illusion is gonna try and charge $80 for their games, like how they try and charge 100+ (in equivalent yen) in Japan.

That's dumb. I would've liked to see Jewcob sell Rapelay, especially if he says these in the interview with Lewdgamer

Illusion never learns, do they?
My dick is reaching gold status too.

This.

That's not Emi.

Actually, this raises a lot of question, like that game I was so hyped for but got utterly disappointed with that is loli and shota stuff. I guess (((he))) won't translate it.

These are the same kikes that completely removed some fetish tags from their website because it wasn't normalfag friendly.
You don't fucking trust Jewcob, ever, this is the same faggot that tried taking down all Doujins related to their website from other well known free sources instead of asking said sources to advertise them.

The game also has incest and that's a big no no.
Never got around to it, how is it?

You fags go back to elementary school, that's not how you spell Kenji.

This part also has me skeptical.
What's to stop Jewcob from smelling shekels from Chinks?

Ironic
Still, he was right all along

Nothing, you'll see Sakura Game shit in there soon enough.

muv-luv alternative is good

>pink hair
poor little shota never stood a chance

So I decided to toss out CollarXMalice. I hate this otome game and will never touch another one, not because the characters and pacing can't be good but because it's always written by some faggot who doesn't know what they're talking about

One entire route was about how guns are bad and society shouldn't have guns.

Every time a firearm goes off the heroes always shoot the arm or hand of the pistol-toting villain like life's a SatMorning cartoon.

And in the final true route, the big secret behind the detective's past is revealed. You THINK it's that he was the one who kidnapped the heroine when she was younger and that's why he remembered her but she couldn't remember him, and it's why he froze still and went fright-eyed the minute she admitted to having nightmares regularly about an incident in her past.
You THINK it's that the cool goodie detective was actually a wicked punk - like he admits to being - and once ran with a gang who was about to rape the young heroine stupid but decided to turn on his fellow thugs the last minute.
NOPE
Turns out he had nothing to do with it, and his violent image of him beating a guy to death with a baseball bat was actually him beating on her real kidnapper to save her and himself. It was in self-defense and to protect her (oh the villain was also armed, but when he was hit he wasn't armed anymore and begged for his life).
SELF-DEFENSE IS WRONG, BRUH.
YOU ALMOST KILLED A MAN (trying to protect the young girl he kidnapped)
YOU'RE SUCH A MONSTER

TO HELL WITH THIS STUPID ASS GAME
TO HELL WITH OTOME TRASH that Cube one isn't that bad, though
I can't stand holes who write like this! Are the Japanese this retarded? Do they legitimately know nothing and get all their reality of firearms from TV shows? It's probably why they're alright with having one of the worst legal systems in the world (not saying much).

I can't believe Persona 4 and Persona 5 had the gall to whinge about "muh sexism" in the legal industry when Pheonix Wright isn't a parody - IT'S A FACT

tl;dr guns are bad, don't hurt kidnappers, and if you shoot a criminal anywhere but his hand you're a monster

The one, and I mean only one, caveat to the flaming fecal heap that is Collar X Malice is Kei Okazaki. This dude is the best. He should have had his own game, honestly.
Best backstory, best personality, and all the best humor comes from him harassing everyone and being innocent about it (despite knowing exactly what he's doing). The theme of his route is find a reason to live and it is the only one that doesn't involve the stupidity I mentioned earlier.

The interactions between him and the heroine really work and he even manages to have probably one of, if not the best, climax (no pun intended) in an Otome game. Honestly, if you can find this game for free then I'd suggest going through it just for his route.

Sadly the entire story doesn't really conclude and the bad guys aren't stopped permanently in his route. That's saved for Yanagi's IM SUCH A BAD MAN I BEAT A KIDNAPPER RETARDED CRAAAAAWLING~ True End route.
Still, for what it's worth Kei is worth a pirate if you can find it.

>no other VN with harem route in sight
Is Spirit Master a harem one? From the looks of it sure sounds like one.

That's most stories from Japan. Grisaia dragged the same shitty argument about "killing is wrong" until the protagonist finally stopped being a faggot and goes on a rampage and I have to admit it was glorious to just see him flip his murder switch so he can go back and fuck his harem senseless.

Depends on the Nip writing it honestly. You have to keep in mind that some of this stuff is written for teens, and Nips tend to get more butthurt about depictions of violence than they do about lewds, so it's likely in part to escape a higher age rating.

I am glad they are making a new one, but I wonder why they aren't trying to milk Angel Beats some more, since people loved it even though there wasn't a complete VN for it.

Rin was easily best and cutest girl in the entire game, with the worst girl being two-face, since not only is she autistic to a dangerous degree, she is also hideously deformed.

I bet the faggots at Aksys had a fun time translating for that. Didn't have to inject any of their shit since it's right there for them.

Your own fault

Sounds like my kind of protag
I've heard and seen webms of this one for a while but I need to check it out.

I don't know if I buy that considering the bent on this subject in particular about firearms and self-defense. Sounds more like they just want to keep people ignorant about these things, maybe for some ideological reason.

Wasn't it a thing that the Japanese populace at large openly ranted against ever making it legal to own their own firearms?

Good point

Hey the artwork was good and the story was the least "Twilight-esque" of any of them so I thought it was safe. How could you go wrong with a serial murder detective drama that even has segments where you're personally tasked with shooting a criminal?

No one told me that when it came to firearms the "sugoi national pride jew-scaring" Japs were as left as any Hollywoodite

>oh geez, that's tough implying it's a sad shame she's stricken with the gay

Triggered

I still remember back when the only notable thing about it was how the main heroine looked kinda like Harumi and the promo material was ripping off that garbage show

Thought this was a PS3 game. A digging I will go.

That always gets me.

To be fair this is a super common mental illness in the West. Like, in real life.

Mainstream leftism/neoliberalism is practically a mental illness as well, and the two aren't often mutually exclusive.

Here.

Makina is such an angel. Reminds me of second pic.

Self-defense should be measured to the danger you're in. Just because someone points a knife at you you can't just take the knife and gut the guy right there. That makes you a murderer too, and I'm not talking just in a moral sense, but legally, you're a murderer. If you can disarm your attacker, that counts as self-defense, which is why self-defense is thought with the "USE IT WHEN IT'S EXTREMELY NECESSARY", even with guns, and you're expected to do just that. Likewise, if you're being threatened with a knife and you just shoot the guy, you always had the upper hand.

You sound like a cuck.

Gotta wait till he stabs me first before I blow the nigger away. That's real self-defense - the (((law))) told me so!

Yeah, but if he's waving a knife in my face and explicitly telling me how he'll end my life with it even if I still have my gun drawn, then that niggers going in the dirt.

Regardless of what you think, that's the law. I'm not saying it right or wrong, just that if you actually do, you'd go to jail since you actually killed someone when you didn't have the need to. You don't need to wait for him to stab you, but if you take his knife away, there's no fucking way he can stab you, unless he has another knife on him, in which case, defending yourself with the same knife you took from him is justified, even if you kill him in the process. The point of self-defense if DEFENDING YOURSELF, even if that means killing your attacker, but that doesn't mean you have to actually kill him. If you have a gun and he has a knife, you can actually point to his legs
Well, shoot a lot, at the very least you'd have tried not to kill him, and it could save your ass, but if you aim to the chest or the fucking head, then you wanted to fucking kill him. If he has a gun, then yeah, go ahead and stop him as quick as you can.

I hope you like nigger dicks in jail because you killed a faggot with a knife.

Ahh, I see. You are a cuck. Everyone, don't listen to this retards shit.

Nice no argument.

Who gave you the right to speak back to me? Return to your cuckshed this very instance.

After having trouble getting the emulator set up properly, I finally played through Snatcher. Setting, art, and music are great. Stumbling onto miss-able character interactions might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I found it fun. The plot is the same story as many ADV's and VN's: Starts strong and putters out by the end. Investigating the Snatcher menace and putting them out of their misery is excellent. Devoting the entire final chapter to neatly wrapping everything up is less so. The game is too short to go from body snatcher terminator replicants ruining society's shit to everything being fine and dandy with any sensible progression. I was prepared for this, being a Kojima game and all, but still got a chuckle when "Muh Nukes" got hastily thrown in as a plot point. Still, the character interactions are fun and the cyberpunk world is well realized, so I approve.

You can't promote shooting to incapacitate and then expect people to give you serious replies. Might as well hop IDs and try NTR baiting after outing yourself like that.

So I should promote shooting to kill? What happened with the /k/ faggots that said they'd shoot to incapacitate?

That's because, much like MGSV, Snatcher didn't have a proper ending when it was first released because they couldn't finish it in time.
The Sega CD version added the final chapter from old design documents and scripts that had never been "finalised"

Why will they forever dissapoint me? Time to wait for a fan TL. This one is called "A Sky Full of Stars".

Regular incest is bad enough, but double incest is somehow worse.

With any luck it will release in 5 years like wings is about to, hopefully.

And its triple incest in 3

Cause double incest is really toying with genetics, and is far more likely to fuck up than just one round of it.

Jesus, by 5 it might as well be set in Louisiana. Being a vanillafag is suffering, haven't found a good enough VN in to read in like 2 years.

I give you that more generations of incest increase the chance of genetic degeneration, but the premise it's hilarious. The harem ending of the first one was 10/10. Also, the opening is top tier.

What are you exactly looking for? Imouto Paradise is vanilla except best girl route How could they fucked that one so much?

I am a giant faggot for this,but could i get the source on that first picture?

Having grown up with real 3dpd sisters, the thought of incest just makes my dick retreat back into my body.
Honestly any VN with a unique/well done artstyle I'd read as long as it doesn't have a shit MC. I got 20 hours in to Grisia before I uninstalled due to the MC being such a little shit, and due to the common route being like 50 hours apparently.

Oh? ugly sisters?

Like even if they were 10/10, it would still be a massive turn off.

Pretty sure the artist is Juan Gotoh. Here, I found souce just for you. exhentai.org/g/156233/91b1dc4ec2/?p=3
When I discovered hentai, the first artist I read was him and I fell in love. My only problem is that the faggot loves MMF threesomes and he have made some guro doujins. Other than that, he is 10/10, everything is incest at some degree, and his style makes me nostalgic.

Understandable, but those are personal circumstances In my case, I fucked my sister. If you want something vanilla with a somewhat competent MC, try Wanko To Kurasou. Just stay away from the pet shop owner story, not because it's not vanilla but because it has a shit ending compared to the twin tails girl one, even when the pet owner has best dog.
Are you shitting me? Yuuji is one of the most competent MCs. Either our definitions are not the same, or you're looking for something else.

ok, does VN has any linux savy users?
I'm looking for any way to use mtl with games through wine, maybe loonux has some better way to hooking them?

Wankos MC is fucking insufferable, have we played the same game?

I didn't like what I read, maybe I should have tried a bit harder, but after 20 hours I felt like I gave the game enough of a chance. I dunno, I might give it another go, I did like michuru, and maid girl.

Then what is your example of a competent MC? Because an MC that knows what's going on to the point he can handle the situation correctly is a competent MC. If you said a non-cynic MC, then like half the MC of any VN would fit.

The common route is long as fuck, that's an undeniable fact, and Amane's route felt way too long for me. In fact, I finished the game recently, but I started it a couple of years ago, I dropped it because Amane's route was way too long after the way too long common route, but after starting again, it was rewarding, particularly Michiru and Yumiko. In that regard, the sequel is even more rewarding, and I've heard the sequel is even more rewarding than both.

oh wow,200 pages,thanks

Why does the harem route of the first game have futa in it? Scene was so gay I had to skip through it.

Fetish pandering. That's cancer both in the west and in the east, and this time it wasn't even optional. It was a pretty cute sister bounding scene, if completely unnecessary and stupid.

archive.is/DBoTq

NEVER EVER

visual novels are lefty propaganda

it does not belong here

>>>/out/

Any minute now, surely.

Chapter 2 was a wild ride.

You still got a rollercoaster to go on user, enjoy it.

Is there a sadism mod out there for this gameu? I want to mentally cripple the loli.

Bait.

Nice bait. You made me reply.

What's wrong with abusing her? It's just a 2d drawling. No one is actually being harmed.

I've tried raping her over and over and it's not as satisfying if I don't get to see her mental state slowly degreade until she assumes an almost vegatative state.

You have brain problems.

I already did the "nice route" but despite being PG-13 I haven't found a way to progress the narrative that doesn't involve fucking her. At that point it becomes an abusive relationship for me because she's obviously damaged goods and fucking her is taking advantage of a mentally damaged loli.

If I'm going to mentally abuse someone I don't pussy foot around.

The fetish was already in the game. Her previous master threw acid on her and beat her. Now if this were some hum drum school story and I wanted an arc where I trap one of the school girls in my basement and slowly whittled away her will to live then I could see your point. But that is not the case for this game. This game has presnted us with the fetishism and gives us the reigns on how to deal with it.

Her handler basically tells you that you can do whatever you want with her but the game doesn't allow you to follow through with that option despite teasing you with the kind of backstory she has. Unless you want to watch the same molestation CG over and over.

You and the other faggots here are a bunch of candy asses that don't know how to have fun.

I'll be honest, I expected molestation to lead to a bad end and never did it, besides that it's at odds with the theme of the game. Also didn't the fan translation or a mod add an option for platonic relationship?

Not specifically, you just choose not to do lewd stuff. And molestation does lead to a bad end because Sylvie dies. If you don't call the death of the main girl a bad end, then I don't know what does.

I understand it's 2D and not real and yadda-yadda-yadda, but it's bullshit to think that those who have certain fetishes - scat, NTR, mindbreak, torture, etc etc - aren't fucked up in real life. It might not be easy to find out if someone with that fetish is fucked up, but it'd also be wrong to assume they aren't fucked in some way.
tl;dr you're fucked up man

Pretty sure that's actually doable if you decide to rape her at the beginning, which is why I'm sure you're just a baiter.

The whole point is trying to lead her to a normal life, fucking retard, and that may or may not include sex, and as this user said there's a mod that can makes it into a platonic father-daughter relationship. No sadism, tho, because extreme sadism is really high in the shit taste scale.
The premise is and have always been protect her, retard. The doc is not a bad person, and the time he tries to be a bad person, the main character dies. I hope something bad happens to you.

Most people consider wanting to harm others for sexual fulfillment or enjoyment a mental disorder.
Wanting to do it to 2D is the first step to getting on the news.

It's on levels of wanting 2D to be more like 3D.

Oh the way he worded it sounded like you just continued to do bad things until you stop doing bad things.

I'm uneasy on that, given the historic treatment of games as murder simulators and breeders of sexism and other garbage.

I wager there is some merit in the argument that video games breed negative behavior, but it isn't as easy as saying all video games make all video game players into columbine-tier murderers.
You see, it all depends on what the player is playing a video game for, and what said video game offers. For example, let's say 7fd288 plays a certain video game for the rape, torture, and abuse, and the game delivers. That would be concerning and may tell a lot of that person's actual personality and behavior.
Now let's cross-reference with some kid playing call of duty or GTA. They aren't playing that game specifically to kill people or run over civilians, there's some other reason - either subconsciously or consciously, I really couldn't say with certainty which one without consulting with an actual psychologist.

A subjective take if I've ever seen one. I won't go for the whole projection meme but as degenerate as I am I'm not taking hormones or wanting to chop my dick off. I'm not abusing anyone in real life. I contain my degeneracy to the realm of fantasy.

By your reasoning anyone who goes to watch slasher flics are fucked up, or people who play D&D are fucked up, or if they play violent video games they're fucked up.

I'm sure if I opened up your head and peeked inside I'd find something truly reprehensible as well. Not just you of course but anyone who frequents image boards. Unless you're fresh from reddit you've certainly had your fair share of chemo while browsing image boards. At this point you should be completely desensitized to all manner of gore and degeneracy.

Get a load of this tough guy.
Not only are you a retard but you're spergy as fuck. Litterally white knighting a waifu. wew.

You state a premise that doesn't sound too crazy but then you alude to 2d waifus being anything like real women or more specifically that doing things to them is akin to doing the same thing to a real woman. You wanna talk about mental disorders look in the fucking mirror you sperg.

Crouching armchair hidden autist

What might that tell about me? Do tell, I need a good laugh.

Like clockwork.

Terrible analogy but I will forgive you because you're obviously slow.
First of all, a movie isn't interactive, so you can't attribute those to the user.
Second of all, most people do not go to slasher flicks because they like seeing cut-up bodies or because they need their fill of blood and agony and torture - they go to slasher flicks because they want to feel the thrill of being scared. The same goes for any horror movie, book, or video game.
D&D is different per user so that's another bullshit analogy, please do kill yourself as soon as you can.
You may find something dark, but I guarantee you the worst I have is nothing compared to your own. The fact of the matter is that you find torture and abuse to 2D girls fun, and most likely 3D girls - that is speculation, however.

I simply returned the volley.

The anolgy fit your original argument. I'll forgive you since you're so autistic.

But ther person who goes to view that media certainly had a choice in whether or not they wanted to view it.

More projection, subsiquently you can enjoy a slasher flic for the gore and the thrill. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

>D&D is different per user so that's another bullshit analogy, please do kill yourself as soon as you can.
It's a perfectly fine example of a medium people can indulge in degeneracy with. Careful with the edge there Timmy you're scaring the children.

wew.jpg

Do I even need to touch this one?

If you want to sling around propisitions of mental illness I'd say you're definitly more fucked than I am if you're telling random people you don't know on the internet to kill themselves over arguemnts invovling 2-D women. Presume I'm as slow as you proport me to be. Are you admitting to telling a person you presume to be mentally ill to kill themselves? That's pretty fucked up my dude. I'd seek professional help if I were you.

I hope they don't let you around children and elderly people.

Oh, I finally just got it. Surprising how long it took me to realize.

You know I honestly don't give a shit about your stupid fucking arguement, but if you aren't telling people to kill themselves over 2D girls you should really get out.

Are there any VN's that deal with time travel that arent Steins Gate or Zero Escape?

I don't have much VNs left unplayed on my Vita so I was thinking of trying some on pc.
Do they work with a gamepad? I was thinking of Kamidori Alchemy Meister in particular.

Ever 17 is great as an example on the perception of time. Oh, Never7 has time travel.

I heard 999 was just a repeat of ever17 so I've probably spoiled myself already also I know about the girl in the "washing machine"

I liked how it dealt with the depressed irl edgelord, love can't fix his broken ass and he has to get lobotomized to be redeemed. And another route replaces his existence with a NPC with newly formed autonomy.

Most don't. Then again you can set your pad to keys with Joytokey.

The realm of fantasy can be whatever you want, and you decide to make it some shitty fucked up shit. You do have problems, user. You might not be the kind of degenerate that chops his dick off, but you are still a degenerate that gets off abusing people.

There's Time Hollow. But I played that so long ago, I don't remember the details. I think it have been more than 10 years since.

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE? IN A NIP VISUAL NOVEL?!

This is sexier than the crisp CGs

Yeah, that was fun

Thanks for the chart.

So long as you don't stab him while he's on the ground like some psycho you're fine - although honestly that could hold up in court as mental duress, etc.

Morally speaking, if God doesn't think it's murder it's not murder. If you don't think about God then it's still not murder since "murder" is defined as premeditated killing - and that's not remotely what can possibly happen in a reactionary move during a sudden event you had no foreknowledge about.

Legally speaking, it's not murder. Killing the man who set out to kill you is absolutely fair IF HE DOES NOT RUN AWAY. That's when you have a problem. If he's still facing you - and not because you're pointing the gun at him and demanding him to do so - you're fine. Why? Because you're not an MMA hero and this isn't a Hollywood film.

Also, always go for kill. Dead bodies don't talk in court. There's a reason Zimmerman won.
It "sounds" evil because society is so twisted it thinks rape is the greatest criminal act (not murder) and Capital Punishment/death penalty is just "too extreme, just about revenge, inhumane" etc. but those same people shout how hard they want some rapist to get raped in prison for the rest of his life. Yeah, real "humane" stupid hypocritical plebs

And if, in your immediate inaction, the attacker clocked you in the temple and you black out then you can't stop yourself/your wife from getting raped. Good job.
"Excessive Force" is really a term for police, not citizens. For us we need to empty the magazine into the assailant. We need to make sure we are safe, and then 'call the police, PLEAD THE FIFTH (tell them you are reserving your right to silence (explain this to your wife while you wait on the cops, too)), EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY'' and you're gonna be alright. Mostly. Bad lawyers suck.

Worst comes to worst, your lawyer may suggest mental duress or simply the fear for your life as the reason the would-be rapist murderer looks like Swiss cheese even after you gave him a third eye.

The problem is when dumb faggotry enters the picture and prevents proper justice. There should be no reason a person can't carry around a can of Raid and use it like toxic pepper spray but somehow that's illegal. So are tasers. Just be aware of what is legal and what's not and if you can't run then fight to the death. If he starts screaming like a baby for mercy then you should make sure it's not loud enough for anyone to hear/not caught on recording or else you have to stop - because that would grab you in court.
And of course if he runs you can't shoot or chase after him or else that will also grab you in court.

t. guy whose family worked in the courts for 60 years
Also obviously this only applies to America; you other folk in lesser countries that don't have a right to silence and right to attorney are stuck.

Maybe in your country, but it holds up just fine in America.
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-burglar-killed-20171117-story.html

sauce?

Since it doesn't come up on saucenao:[Nanahoshi Tento] Complex Honey (COMIC Koh 2017-10)

Never EVER do this retarded shit. If you are being threatened in a credible way with a deadly weapon and can defend yourself with a firearm, you shoot to kill, and you empty that fucking magazine. Anything less than this means that you didn't feel threatened enough and were too composed to justify shooting in defense.
In addition, even if it was justified, a living assailant can sue you for medical costs and so on. It's not reasonable, but it can happen
Shooting to wound might feel like a morally sound thing to do, but in the real world, especially the legal system, it's the dumbest fucking thing you can possibly do.

You're giving me more reasons to defend non-lethal self-defense. Any mistake can cost your ass if you actually do survive, you'll be subject of interrogations and you may even have to pay time in jail if the use of said defense wasn't reasonable, and that could range from shooting twice to kicking the guy on the floor. Worse case scenario, you go to jail for defending yourself. It isn't even unfair, this is done to regulate faggots who claim have killed in self-defense when it is not true, if it wasn't for this you'd see more murders pleading for self-defense to get off the hook. That's why you need to know how to defend yourself and do it good. In fact, if you do know how to defend yourself, like knowing how to handle firearms or own a firearm on itself, the criteria is even more strict, since it's expected that you fucking knew what where you doing when you emptied the magazine in the back of a nigger. The reason Zimmerman went off is because there's overwhelming evidence that he did what he did in self-defense, Trayvon attacked him after it was clear he Zimmerman stopped following him, the gunshot came from close range, and Trayvon died from a single shoot, furthermore a single shoot was fired from Zimmerman's gun. It a perfect self-defense case and only got enlarged because muh racism.
And you're absolutely right. If you had more means of non-lethal self-defense, then it shouldn't be a fucking problem in the first place. t. lawyer from a family of lawyers as well.
Do you understand why some people chose to end their lives and why euthanasia is a thing, right? Death is release, once you're dead, it's over, you don't suffer anymore. Murder is only bad for the people around you, rape is something you have to live with all your life, specially if you were raped by a disgusting nigger that tore your privates apart and gave you STD. Likewise, is the same reason I hate death penalty, it's stupid, criminals should pay for what they have done, and their disgusting lives worth nothing, and by killing them you release them from that duty. Also, being raped in jail is an extension of said punishment. How is that hypocritical?

Point made. Also, she was at knife point, not a lot else she could have done. It would have been different if the nigger was 20+ meters away or something similar.

After the deal is done, and regardless, it will be a pain in the ass regardless if you kill the attacker or not, look at Zimmerman. But if you don't, you're only risking money, if you do, you're risking jail for manslaughter.
Not really, the morally thing to do is torture the criminal so he learns that what he did was wrong, and then cut-off his arm or something similar so he never forgets. Shooting to wound is the safe thing to do if you don't want jail.

But you also need a good lawyer, since even if you did it in self-defense with a shitty lawyer you can still easily end up in jail for manslaughter.

If you do it in legitimate self-defense, then it should be easy to prove it, such as Zimmerman's and so a "good" lawyer can be replaced with a competent one, but if you go full retard and aim to kill when you can avoid it, then the need of a good lawyer increases. Both cases would have been worse if the attackers weren't close to justify an attack and a desperate attempt to protect your own life, and even worse if you shoot twice to secure the kill.
Also, good lawyers are expensive.

If you don't shoot to kill the prosecutor will argue that you weren't actually in fear for your life. Also dead men tell no tales

Indeed. Leaving them alive is the worst mistake you can make. Because you can be guaranteed that they will lie their ass off to try and make themselves seem like the victim.

You shoot to "stop the threat". A dead threat is stopped.

An attorney would argue that if you are proficient with firearms, as you should, you should be trained enough to keep your cool at the moment. Hell, a good prosecutor can argue that, even if you went to a shooting range only once, since you have already held a gun before, same if you actually own the gun you used to fire, since you're required to go under training to even own one. So yeah, shit argument, and only a shitty lawyer/prosecutor wouldn't find it faulty, so your best bet is not to kill if you can avoid it unless you're a granny, a kid or a retard.

This depends on the situation though, if someone was charing at you with a knife, and you shot him and killed him, it would be more plausible to try to kill him for sake of your life. But if someone is just threatening you with a knife and not posing immediate danger, I think you should shoot to incapacitate them so them.

A basic firearms course does not include "how to handle getting mauled by a nigger trying to kill you and just disable him instead of killing him". It's widely perceived that even military training doesn't totally prepare you for taking a life so no jury would ever buy that shit.

I live in the US, you don't need shit to buy a gun in most states here, and even the commie states cant stop you from moving in with what you already owned. I can't speak for what it might be like in your freedomless shithole, but no lawyer would even attempt to argue that the basic hand gun courses you can take from a retired cop at the local pistol range qualify you to handle a life or death situation. That is just ludicrous. They would instead be pointing out that you shot a man with a clear enough mind to not aim for the instinctive center of mass that would kill him and also what they teach you to do in any self defense class worth a damn, instead making a more difficult shot to disable him, something even trained police officers aren't expected to do, which clearly means you were not in fear for your life.

Are the Sunrider games any good?

They look to be a western mecha VN set in space. The art looks pretty bland and it was funded using a kickstarter, though it seems the guy went through with it, so it probably isn't worth your time. If you want a mecha game you are better off playing Muv-Luv Alternative, the first Muv-Luv isn't as focused on the mecha part so if you want mecha combat just stick to the second game.

Thanks duderino

Of course. Both Zimmerman and the granny from above protected their life by shooting the attacker from really close range, almost arm length in Zimmerman's case, because they were attacked from a close range, but if you aim and kill for a guy that is 15 fucking meters away from you with nothing but a knife, then that can easily be proved to be an imperfect self-defense. That's exactly my point. They both shot just once too.

You're not taking a life, faggot, you're incapacitating them. You're taught what points to shoot to incapacitate a person in a non-lethal way. I give you that those are really hard to hit, but the knowledge alone puts you at risk and can fuck your case. And you better pray that the attacker wasn't a dindu, a woman, or both. mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-pol-allentown-voluntary-manslaughter-killing-hearing-20180109-story.html
Which can easily be rebutted by the fact that you took a course, as shitty as it may be, and it may be easier to defend if you go to shooting galleries regularly and are used to hand guns. As I said above, most cases of perfect self-defense resulting in dead by a gunshot occur in short range because you justify having to act quickly. Furthermore, worst case scenario, even if you prove that you justified the killing, you can still be convicted by gun-use and manslaughter anyway. sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-burke-verdict-20170413-story.html
You're the reason why america is shit if you defend this. Make niggers work without a pay, don't just kill them.

It's nice to see that more artists are figuring out these little things.

It's not a little thing, trigger discipline is gun training 101. You are going to get yelled at if you walk around a range with your finger on the trigger, or if you have it pointing at people.

I am uncomfortable with the fact that GameTheory's video on Doki Doki actually raises a lot of good points and draws consistent and apparently intentional connections within the game's writing that I had completely missed.

Just by seeing OP's pic, I'm now interested in Tears to Tiara 2. Is it any good?

Pretty much. The combat system was decent for a VN but the plot is bad.

Fifth Amendment
vid related

What? Not at all. That's literally just a prosecutor's ploy and if the defense is decent, let alone good, it won't sway the jury. Don't believe that garbage, man. It's a useful tool, not point-of-fact. You probably have more than one prosecutor in your family, don't you?
Although this:
is true; hence why you have to fight the urge to shoot a runaway swine

Yes. It goes like this
1. Call police (doing it yourself is better than someone else, learn from Zimmerman and smarter men)
- make sure your voice is shaken (it will be) and only say that you were attacked and shots have been fired. Say the location and wait
2. Put the firearm/weapon down and step away
3. SHUT YOUR MOUTH - plead the fifth/tell the police you are exercising your right to silence (you might have to repeat this again if they try to interrogate you, and if they ask "Are you still sure? You can talk to us")
4. DO NOT RESIST - you'll be cuffed, driven down to the station and maybe made to wait in a cell (depends)
5. CALL LAWYER/REQUEST LAWYER exercise your right to an attorney
6. Literally just sit back, quietly, obediently (if you're shaken or anxious let it show, don't try to be a man about it)

I would prefer my child be murdered rather than raped.jpg
ok
Even in your worldview it's asinine to compare being a victim of rape to murder. If my wife is raped it's a horror and depending on the trauma and her mental duress it may take a decade or twenty years to fully overcome - BUT SHE'S STILL ALIVE

…and, you know…for the murder victim
Countless people have truimphed over the trauma. Heck, even that Mormon girl Elizabeth Smart who was raped 4 times a day for several MONTHS now has a husband, a few healthy kids and goes around with her own victims' outreach to help other victims.
Sweet moldy bread! Trauma is worse than death? What are you on about?
- body's natural recovery and/or reconstruction
So you live with the STD. That's terrible but you know what? You still LIVE. Even ex-army vets who got raped in the queero military under Obama's blast and caught HIV can still have decent lives. The ones with wives have it very hard, I'm sure, but that's not something equivalent to BEING DEAD.
U WOT
No, by killing them you are committing justice and upholding a strict standard of morality.
I really have to explain that?

Those who hold to the absence of God bear an absence of satisfaction, both in pleasure and in vengeance; where they reject the righteousness of God's wrath they would have it so their wrath is made known - and now, for whatever appeal to reason or common dignity they may make, they would sooner stretch this life out for eternity to make their Hell manifest than fear the truth of eternal Hell after this life. So you see, it is not a matter of humanity or justice but one of creations hungering with immediate gratification and, in that hunger, attempting to usurp the throne of God.

I think you've watched too many action movies. There is no spot on the human body that can be shot that will guarantee incapacitating an attacker and has no risk of killing them. Moreover, trying to aim for a specific part of the body (especially while being attacked, and as such pressed for time) rather than aiming for center mass only increases the chances of missing your target and potentially causing collateral damage, as well as putting yourself at further risk. Any fuckwit with half an ounce of firearm experience in the military or law enforcement will confirm this.

Despite making these threads I don't have much to talk about besides news since I've been busy lately.

About the game. Besides the game looking worse than many PS2 games, yeah it's good. I've been playing it on and off for ages now but I'm still enjoying it. The combat is like a much better Fire Emblem and I believe the new Utawarerumono games have their combat based off this game. Instead of having a weapon triangle, you have elemental affinities that are tied to characters so a fire character has a hard time against a earth character. On certain turns, every character that matches the affinity of that turn will have all their stats buffed so you need to plan around that as well.

Story is also like a better Fire Emblem plot. The woman in the OP betrays the MC's father and causes their land to be overthrown by the empire. MC pretends to be a spineless retard for 7 years in the hopes that things will die down while the empire rules over their land. Of course, the empire being the empire, doubles down on being assholes and they decide to sacrifice the goddess of his religion who came down to their realm to see why her temples were being destroyed. Thins get more crazy from there.

I like the characters, music, gameplay, and story. The graphics could definitely be better but it's good enough for this type of game. I really recommend it.

Wait would tears to tiara 2 even count as a VN?
We can't go by VNDB rules, guys, because they'd count Myst as a VN given the opportunity

Only good VN tbh

Although everything from the moment whasterface does that thing to the Void is Creepypasta goofy filler. Except for that one bit with the other one doing that thing to herself

I'm with ya as well user, I know I should go through some of my VNs, but I keep going through games instead. It's the mindset that I want to play something rather than read something I guess.

Is there any place where I can find Yume Miru Kusuri in Japanese? I can only find English, Mangagamer version of it.

Holy fuck user, why did you do that!? Even I have beautiful sisters who are into fashion and modelling since grade school and the thought of incest itself make me frightened every time.

Spoiler those pictures user.

Did Sekai butcher the translations of the VNs though? How are they?

Not Alpha enough?

It has a shit ton of reading and a VN format of story telling. Sometimes you'll be spending ages just reading stuff. I would consider it a TRPG and VN. Also the game is pretty damn tough on hard mode. Thank goodness there's a rewind feature. I would consider myself pretty adept at these type of games and I find myself still struggling.

I was in the mood for VNs a few months back but now I just want to slaughter people in fighting games. Or get my ass kicked to get better.

They used the fan translation so it turned out well for the first game. Can't speak for the others.

I'm more disgusted than I am frightened, but I can read doujins and VNs and get off to them. The reality disgusts me, what scares you about it? Is it the thought that you might not be able to hold yourself back?
I'm interested in how pulled it off, that kind of thing doesn't happened often.

Maybe he was in Hawaii.

I would love to hear how it happened
for pure curiosity sake

Did he say what fucking his sister was like?

Why not? When I first played through it, I was expecting a platonic relationship. When she came to the room and asked for sex, I almost wanted to turn off the game. Up until then the game makes you treat her like a daughter. You don't fuck your daughter, dude.

I don't ever recall her referring to you as 'father'. Are you perhaps some sort of normalfag that should fucking off himself?

Plus, you can ask her to call you 'father' and she will comment on it. You fucking treat her like you would your own daughter, but I don't presume you would have any experience with that, now would you?

Because you play as a doctor and that's a doctor's job? Treating Teaching Feeling like you do is akin to obeying traffic laws in a Grand Theft Auto game and just driving around for hours on end. Go play a Princess Maker game if that's the experience you want.

My apologies, all I have is that image.

Quick reminder that MangaGamer anual survey is on. blog.mangagamer.org/2018/01/17/the-2018-licensing-survey/

Been waiting for this. Remember what to put as a request.

I'm not fan of Luen, they always push shit in there, but that one definitively won my heart since it has to be the most vanilla thing they've done. My request are
vndb.org/v20464
vndb.org/v21429
vndb.org/v15874

Can they accept any requests for VNs from Nitro+? I want to request Axanael, but I usually see JAST do Nitro+.

I only have two I give a shit about, so I threw in Elf Forest as a freebie.

vndb.org/v18498
vndb.org/v12849

Wow, the American healthcare system is more fucked than I could ever imagine

IF he Nitro+ games are not licensed yet. then they can get the license. Consider that it's a survey because they see what people is more interested in, so if you suggest something that is not claimed it'd be a waste unless you spam them enough, and good luck with that.

Finished my suggestions for the survey:
>Axanael vndb.org/v3971
>Kishin Hishou Demonbane vndb.org/v234
>Rose Guns Days vndb.org/v9678

Mind you, it's highly implied that Sylvie is not a child but is severely stunted from malnutrition and abuse from childhood, hence her proper diction and the way she speaks.

now IMPREGNATE THE LOLI

EVERYONE DO THIS NOW

sold

Does it get better? All they seem to do is play fucking board/card games.

FUCK UP, YOU FILTHY TAIG.

Bruh, when you see Keiichi get murdered for the first time, you're only scratching the surface. Oh yeah, it gets better in my opinion.

I should have gone for this one. vndb.org/v21178

Maybe not.

Alright, I'll stick with it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Clockup also did Euphoria, but it's not the only kind of games they produce. They also made Eroge! and Ero Manga!, and not this game that honestly looks pretty damn good. I went through the fetish list and it looks alright. The worst thing I see there is group sex, and it sees to feature more FFM than MMF shit. So there's that.

If you can go a bit further to the part with the sisters, then it starts getting good.

Damn, they looked interesting. What is Clock Up's deal with scat? INTERNEET seems like it might be good though.

It can be turned off and it's only one scene, though.
>(((OPTIONAL)))
I know, but the game does worth it, it's all the great things against 2 or 3 shitty things All routes have reverse NTR options at one point where you cheat on one of the protagonists, leading to a bad end, and even those are pretty goodOne of the options to do the NTR with is a trap, and I swear it took me by surprise
They are edgy fags, if you haven't noticed, but they can do decent in everything else when they leave the edginess aside. Eroge! is by far one of my favorite nukiges for the CGs alone.

I'm surprised people aren't asking for these VNs.
vndb.org/v14365

Out of all the titty monster elfs, I still think she looks the cutest. I'll probably play it just for her route.

Holy shit this is some patrician tastes right there, it would only need impregnation and it would be perfect.

I NEED THIS

Dis you check character descriptions? That's what sold it to me, I don't even remember how I ended in that VN while browsing VNDB.

fixed for accuracy.

Thank you for this treat based user
Heard theres no sound/music during the lewd CGs.
Can you confirm?

I may have to check it out. I only just played it last night. And can't stop thinking about it. Help.

This is for you user.

I just finished Danganronpa V3. I was wondering if I missed anything with the ending or if it is meant to be as ambiguous as it was concerning the past games of the series since one of the themes the final trial hammers at you is lies.

@14180266
unironically kill yourself

Do anyone here actually read VN in Japanese or English?

I admit that not being alpha enough is one valid reason, but there are other reasons which I consider more crucial in developing my fright:
1. My parents are highly strict on upholding traditional laws that they would literally hang me for committing incest
2. I've seen villages close to my hometown that practice inbreeding for procreation exclusively, and the younger kids there possessed retardation levels way below niggers; they can't even speak like humans

I prefer to read them in Japanese, but I hate mosaics so I read English ones that have been uncensored.

While I certainly rather see uncensored CGs I never get bothered by mosaics or Nip censorsphip unless it's lightsaber tier shit.

I consider mosaics to be lightsaber tier. I wish VNs at least had light manga type censorship.

Is the Stein's;Gate vita version worth 20 dollarydoos?
I've been wondering If I should buy it or just rewatch the anime.

The visual novel is much better, cant say anything about the Vita version.
The art looks amazing in 1080p on steam.

The vita uses the JAST translation, which is an okay translation.

Sorry for being redundant, but I ask again, can anyone help me find the Japanese version of Yume Miru Kusuri?

Thank goodness, now I can at least pretend that I didn't waste ~200 hours idling and helping anons at the Nipponese learning threads for nothing.

I mentioned the steam version because it has 1080p art.

Is the Fate/Stay Night in the pastebin the original or the "Realta Nua" version?

Just finished replaying YU-NO and realized how much I missed the genre. What would it take to revive the point-and-click adventure game genre, particularly in visual novels? What new things could be brought to the table that couldn't be done before or just weren't, or what are some things you'd like to see?

I play Princess Maker to fuck my daughter and Teaching Feeling to have a daughteru.

There's alot of bad visual novels out there, But not many have the absolute quality that is Phantom of Inferno, Just look at that art. let it breath inside of you. The original release you play on your DVD player. Can't get much more quality than that.
Hell, the MC uses a Desert Eagle. And as we all know that's the perfect weapon for an assassination. So what are you waiting for? Go play Phantom of Inferno. it's the best

You mean the other way around? Princess Maker isn't hentai. and Teaching Feeling is overrated trash

It's a joke, user. Humor through irony.

Fuck you faggot.

Concepts are sometimes greater than a CG with variants.

I believe it's the original. I uploaded my old FSN file so I'm assuming it's the original. The Realta Nua version should have some seeds on Nyaa last time I saw.

Many VNs don't even have real choices besides who's route to go down. Point-and-click take much more effort to make and I don't see many doing it when the formula they have now is easier to make and still sells just fine.

What really makes it so bad?

Thank you, I've had a couple recommendations for the OG version, though I'm still unsure of which version to read first. Second question: Are the MEGA links that don't have official English releases already pre-patched?

He's not that wrong. Mechanically you're just grinding head pats and feeding to progress the story. It's not nearly varied enough and the H isn't great. It's basically the porn equivalent of titty ninjas. Crap that you'd get to spite AAA games that hate pretty girls.

I bet you like DDLC too.

fugging spoiler

Joke's on you Perrine is my fetish.

good taste

Poor localization, Bad writing in the form of edginess so sharp it would cut shadow. The art is fucking hilarious and that black girl is one of my favorite examples

If you want a good laugh find goto TPB and dl the original DVD release and pop it into VLC or your dvd player and give it a whirl. you won't regret it

At least the remake's artwork looks better.

Just played through Katawa Shoujou for the first time. Am I new yet?

You're about 2010 or so. Come back when you've played a few more.

What the fuck user, are you in an Arab country or something?

How long do you think it will take for Summer Pockets to get translated, and does this mean that KEY will start making actual VN's again instead of anime.

Reading through ImoPara 2 and I know I'm gonna be bored as fuck once I'm through with it.
Can anyone recommend anything like it?

Just played through Planetarium ~The Reverie of a Little Planet~. Am I new yet?

The ending was rather predictable, but it sure did sting.

Welp.

1st game could have been so much more if it didn't try making everything seem like a poorly run harem. Actually involved a few decent themes and 1 or 2 interesting girls, but it spread itself far too thin and wasted time with stupid tropes just to have them in there. Couple that with the fact it doesn't really give you a whole lot to fap to either, and that the sequel made a dumb mistake to switch from using English voice acting to Japanese voice acting, and the potential the games had was kind of ruined by incompetent development.

You might wanna see the anime afterward, especially the movie. That covers what happens afterwards and what happens to Stargazer.

>It's all because of some faggot tranny
Bernkastel did literally nothing wrong, the Umineko cast is a bunch of faggots and I'm completely on her side for wanting to fuck up their shitty story.

Ange was the only good thing out of that mess.

Time to stop posting

Demonbane and Fate have racing games apparently.
nicoblog.org/pc-games/azathoth-d-youtou-saisoku-densetsu-japan/
nicoblog.org/pc-games/fate-stay-night-racing-japan/

I thought that was a dude.

I want to know more, especially about Bernkastel
Is she the one who pretended to be a 13th member of the original cast on the island and had Battler marry her or something?

wow why would i listen to a gay's opinion?

Wish I had an imouto.

Wish I had a Yukari

Wish I had.

I just finished Steins;Gate and I'm about to pick the sequel up.

That post isnt much of a conversation starter but I really enjoyed the story.

In what VNs can I fuck the comedy relief?

So which one do I get?
Steam or JAST?
I'm assuming the latter has the better translation.

In Majikoi, pretty much everyone's a comedy relief.
If you go for S Kokoro has a good path.

dont listen to him, the characters exaust their jokes pretty soon and they start to get annoying

Steam is worth it for the art, get a patch here sonome.dareno.me/projects/sghd.html to fix the shit text display and its the best version of the game.
The translations are pretty much the same.

You are less then human if you do this.

Try to get the happy ending in Kana Little Sister on your first play. :^)

Maybe i will

How long is it?

I just finished my first route a couple of days ago.
It hurts to see what Okabe has become, Kyouma is one of my favourite characters of all time.

Meant to reply

Also, did you play it on PC?

Yeah, Okabe goes full "Punished-Okabe" in 0. It's a pretty good contrast to the cringy-ness from the initial game. But at the same time it feels more dull. Like, you know there could be a bunch of crazy shit around the corner but you never see it. Also Maho is probably the greatest addition to the whole thing.

on the Vita, its much comfier when you're laid in bed an inch away from the action. Feels more personal somewhat.

also in S;G0 the art shift really bothers me, Mayuri doesnt have the droopy innocent eyes that gave her the flower for brains/forever innocent look, now everyone got big round eyes with toned down color. Also everything look less sharp, more round, especially on Faris' face. She lost the traits that hinted at a manipulator of men and instead we're left with a moeblob. Overall the art is lessened but I'm still enjoying the game.

I only have Mayuri/True-End left to complete, but I haven't gotten around to finishing it since I got sick around Christmas. I'm interested in how the anime will handle the two routes. Still don't know how the world-line changes work though.

I definitely agree with you on SG0s art, its overall not as good. I read on my PC with a wireless controller in bed

Don't see how it's any different from turning down the lights, putting a blanket over yourself, grabbing yourself a mug of Coffee/Tea and playing it on an HD screen honestly.

what seals the deal for me is the proximity to the visuals and sound. 3-5 inches away vs roughtly 2 feets away do feel different, altho thats entirely subjective. Altho its not like I was calm during Steins;Gate anyway, especially as the first half was building up.

~Neko Neko Machine Mou Race! is pretty good

atorrent.club/[Liar-soft]-Cannonball- Neko-Neko-Machine-Mou-Race -English-ver-1-0-torrent-5373910.html

oh wow i remember playing that in nip on my old hdd years ago before it crashed, and i was never able to find it again
and now its even translated

one absolute madman went and translated the entire game by himself

agreed

I can't believe how much fun that VN turned out to be. The anime was such crap in comparison

What can I say user, I love me a good tragedy. The emotions you feel from the sadness and grief in a depressing story are a lot more impactful and thought provoking than the generic happy endings will ever be.

死ね

I bet you enjoyed the death scenes in Clannad you sick fuck.

Yeah, my biggest complain is that the route shifts don't seem to have any logic.
I'd expect to get Kurisu's route by answering all her calls, it shows interest in her, but instead you get Gehenna's Stigma.

Nice, so what do you say, is it worth 20 dollars, or should I wait for a sale?

I never saw it that way.
Whenever he acted like a tard I always had a smile on my face.
When I realized he was self-aware, and acted that way yo make Mayuri happy I got a really warm feeling on my chest.
It gave me the impression that he was incredibly kind.

I don't know what kind of person you are,but seeing people happy reminds me of a life i could never have,and that makes me happy,just to see it firsthand.

That's too far user
No one is that depraved

I do love tragedies as well but when they are actual tragedies, built from top to bottom. Bad ends usually are
It's not tragical, it's stupid and frustrating. Also, the reason to like good ends pretty much is

Why couldn't i save them? They're all nice girls.

Creator focusing on meta bullshit rather than actual routes and fleshing out the characters more.

Because they were meant to die.
;_;

While I would've liked to have seen them fleshed out more, Natsuki especially, she was neglected in every way, even by the dev. I enjoyed what I received from it for it being free and all. Any longer and it may have outstayed its welcome.

Silly gayins will never understand superior japanese culture and society.

Lewd parody of doki doki literature when?

if you like blowing up shit in space using mechs while protecting your assault carrier ship smile, its an ok game.

vndb.org/v4041

I cheated my way through the gameplay bits because they weren't my thing,i just wanted to read the waifu story bits.
thankfully the rebirth or whatever it is is just straight up vn goodness.

you're slow. that shits been out for a while.

Glad Im not the only one that noticed the art change. I hate how they use the sprites from the first one WITH the new ones and its jarring as fuck.

I'd say go the free route and just pirate it.

Does the Yuri route have guro or is it just emo tier blood play? Avoid or no?

It goes right in between.
Still worth a play in any case.

so i downloaded Fate/Stay Night from the pastebin and all i got was one zip file with 3 rar files within that seem to link to other rar files

what do i do? its the first time i download something from here and i live in a pretty shit place so i cant afford to download another Gigabyte right now

This guy pretty much encapsulates my thoughts on it. There's really just the one bad end.

There's no option to bully outright or to treat her nice for a few weeks and then bully her to rebreak her spirit. An option to mix things up where you're nice to her sometimes and then bully her other times to leave her in a constant state of confusion about your feelings for her. You could also do regimental bullying so she gets used to it and gets excited at the thought of you bullying her.

Or a more compelling story where you start off bullying her but then realize later that you shouldn't bully her and stop.

Look into the story "A silent voice" for a quality bullying story. The anime adaptation is decent but the manga is the better version of the story. It properly stimulated my feels. It also has a katawa girl.

You need to download all 17+ archives and then inzip them and install the contents
The realta nua version is pretty big compared to the original.

but the link in the pastebin only gives me part 6,12 and 17

i understand extracting from partitions, ive done it before but why is link the pastebin incomplete then?. i looked around online it seems like this VN is 2 GB in size perhaps? i really dont want to download anything more, ive already blown a GB that might have been wasted

Got a download link? Searching for it on ecosia isn't giving me anything.
Or am I being memed on?

I hope you die raped by niggers.

Has anyone played World End Economica?

I'll play it when the HD version of ep 2 and 3 releases, almost a year since they've said anything.
archive.fo/P4ao7

So edgy. Is asking for some diversity in game choice that radical? The scenario that triggers you the most is also the one I find probably most entertaining.

Treating her with all manner of sweets and presents only to take it all away from her and destroy her world all over again. Remind her that she's your property and you can play whatever game you want with her. I don't want her crying from the physical pain. I want her crying from the emotional pain. The pain of realization that only comes when you realize no one loves you.

You can give her a little bit of hope as well. Tell her if she can deal with the torture for a week things will go back to normal and you'll never play this game again. Then, you'd spend an entire week trying to break her. Get her to give you complete and utter submission.

That's an exquisite kind of feel. I doubt a pleb like you could even enjoy the nuance of such an intimate exchange.

That's almost as bad as NTR. Kill yourself.

That's an interesting connection you made there user. Tell me, have you been cucked before? Or maybe you want to be cucked you sick fuck.

Seriously though, bdsm isn't even in the same ballpark as NTR. I don't understand how you'd make such a fucked up connection. I wouldn't even say you have shit tastes, it's more like you have no tastes at all and are simply labeling shit randomly. That's the only way I can make sense of that connection you made.

Nice

spacing

user
pic related
But what you wanted was not BDSM, it's just straight-up torture.

Since the thread is nearing it's demise, I think it's time to dedicate some time to answer some posts.

To summarize, everything you said is something I already pointed out before, like measured defense, and something I agreed with, contacting your lawyer before fucking up, even if you're a lawyer yourself.
Pretty much. If a child is raped he have to deal with it his whole life, even if it isn't that bad, it is also a social stigma, so it will be endless psychologists, endless bullying, probable flashbacks, insecurity, a broken kid already. If the kid died, that's it, worst thing would be the funeral, and that's about it.
I'm glad, I hope you enjoy that kind of life. I wouldn't, that's why Euthanasia exists. You're a religious man, it isn't better for her to be in heaven than having to duffer here on earth? Wouldn't it be enough to endure what happened to her for mere seconds than have eternity in heaving the rest of her life in horror here on earth with a broken life? It's pretty much like missing limbs or having a terrible disease that causes you pain or leave you bedridden. Sure, severity may vary, but I wouldn't fucking call that life nor living.
That's funny, because when you're dead it's irrelevant to you what you are, whether you stay dead or just go to heaven. You're just a piece of meat here on earth once that happens.
Never met an actual vet, haven't you? Decent is at best.
Let's see, the wives wouldn't hav to deal with a fucking broken person anymore, nor sink more money on that person or depend on the government for it, they could remarry and live happy as I'm sure the husband would want, and the husband wouldn't need to blame himself for something that probably wasn't his fault all his life and being depressed about it. You should meet a actual vet. That's not fucking living, and truth is, they probably rather be dead, which is why fucking suicide is an option to a lot of people. Life on itself is devoid of meaning, so just having your life, specially when it's fucked up, it's depressing. Some people can overcome it with tricks like religion or even something like prostitutes, but there's a limit for endurance.
It's unfair for them to be released of all responsibility forever. They should pay for what they did, that's true justice, fairness, not just taking out his life, because even if he goes to hell, all the misdeeds the person did in life cannot be redone.
Yes.

Not really. You're taught what to do, if you choose not to because of your incompetency, it's a completely different deal
That's an argument for defending negligence. You don't need to be an action hero to be a capable person with a firearm, specially if it's your job.

It was kinda shit at the end, but I did it. Nothing strange really, she hit 10 years, started puberty, she got mosquito bites. She started being a lot more playful with me, and fucking grabbed my ass from time to time and some times my balls too. I didn't like it, but kept going at it, I usually just spanked her, both as playfully and punishment. One day we were tickling each other, mind went white, and the next thing I knew, I was sucking her nipples. Since then we did a lot of crazy shit, until it died down, and I've not seen her since. I do miss her, but fuck her, she wants to be with me and have a boyfriend at the same time, and even tough I know we can't have a relationship, I sure as hell don't want to share her either, so I told her to go and fuck herselfI really do want an innocent imoutoThere are 2 more to go, though

Wouldn't know, user, haven't tried it yet. Hope someone does, though. If there isn't nothing is lost, music would be nice, but I can just heard some other game OST.

My favorite scene. I asked the same thing in a previous thread and anons told me Majikoi.

What are you looking for exactly? The comedy? The incest? If both, I don't think I can help you.

It's good so far, a lot similar to the original, with some changes that you have to point out to notice, autistically enough. Don't know about the sequel or fandisks, though.
On that note, Michiru so far is surprisingly cute, in a different way than Sakaki's And I love both of them
You're the autist from above, should have known. The reason I guess user brought up NTR is because of this
And the answer is yes, it is, since it sounds like you support shit just for the sake of diversity, and that sucks. Your choice of wrds sounds a lot more edgy, and if you actually mean it, your fetish is shit. Just look at this
If you wanted to bait, well, congrats, is a really well crafted bait, meme spacing and everything. If not, go to some sub-Reddit about torture and prepare to enter FBI watch list, you fucking psycho. Hell, I would even justify it if you wanted to do it to some 3DPD that deserves it, but Sylvie is too pure for your shit taste.
That's because she is desperate for love, retard, what you're saying is that you want to give it to her and then just cut it short and kick her while she is down, emotionally speaking. That's worse that physical torture, I bet she can endure that one as long as you love her.

A nice implication. It would say that's bait. You'll have to explore that idea further before I bite.
A nice subjective pleb opinion.
Talking about FBI watchlists. Holy shit get a load of this Red Dragon motherfucker. And you have the gall to call me a phyco.
She's already fucking broken you sperg. She is all too eager to hop on your dick after you buy her a hand full of clothes, treats and pat her head a few times. She's a dirty slut and if anything she needs more punishment not less to beat the thot out of her.
Real internet tough guy standing up for the poor 2d waifu. But yes, that's a rather compelling emotional exchange that is rarely explored in this medium.
And that's why it's so good.
Are you roundabout agreeing with me now? What the fuck are trying to say?

No she isn't, she was never sexually abused by the previous owner and that much is specified, the previous owner was just an autist like you that wanted to damage her rather than get pleasure himself. She is "broken" because she has no self-worth, but the whole point is to heal her wounds and help her being a normal person, and during that transformation, she falls in love with you. The artist have done stories like that before. exhentai.org/g/1155754/dc72d5e97d/
Because it's shit, and it shouldn't be explored. It's not compelling, it's disgusting, it's like saying scat should be explored further. You know what's insulting, though? That you want to push your shit taste to the game, even when the game is obviously not for you.
Physical torture is easier to handle than psychological one. Your body can endure as long as your mind does as long as you don't get fatal injures. If your mind breaks, you're just a piece of meat, which is why psychological torture is way more cruel than physical. I don't like neither, but one is worse than the other, and you seem to like both. I'm not agreeing with you, I'm telling you that you could go with the lesser evil, that it's already in the game somewhat.

wew double triggered, double posted

I argued that you whole sentiment is based on subjective feels which essentially boils down to stoplikingwhatIdontlike.jpg

Literally baby's first Holla Forums post.
Says some Holla Forumsirgin pleb with shit tastes.
Another interesting connection you've made. Scatological humor in jest your tastes and your logic are shit.
That's why I like it.
I like a lot of different things. Nice observation.
You're not agreeing with me but you're condoning my rape of the 2d waifu in the context it's better than mentally abusing her? I'm making progress. I'll expand your tastes yet…

For part deux.

She did on my playthrough.
I didn't say she was.
Yet more implications and logical loopholes. If I'm not getting pleasure from inflicting pain that would certainly be odd. While I don't want to infer too much since the story doesn't delve into it in great detail I would assume her previous master got some joy out of watching her suffer.
Or maybe she's afraid of what happens if she doesn't love you. Even if she does actually have genuine feelings she's not going to forget what happened to before she fell into your "care".
The artist can do whatever he wants. Irrelevant.
Your tastes are shit and you're definitely more fucked than me. I'm comfortable saying I'm less crazy than you are since I'm not advocating the torture of real people unlike some sick degenerate I'm replying too.

Tell me more about how indulging in the fantasy of abuse with a 2dwaifu is so much worse than actually physically harming a real person. Do it faggot.

Why the hell was my last post deleted?

Sounds like misery. Sorry, user.

Goon detected.

Interesting how every time somebody compares your objectively shitty fetish to another shitty fetish, you say they're attracted to that second fetish.
Go back to Reddit.

Says the goon with pleb tastes. Go hide in your Resetera you faggot.
What do words mean?
Well, I'm trying to figure out the logical connection your making. My guess is there isn't one.

I see the part you omitted. I knew you couldn't do it. Not because you're a "good person" or any bullshit like that. You're just fucking dumb.

heh. Also, yes scatological humor is shit. Enjoy your fart jokes.
No you didn't. And it's a fact torture and the like, like guro and even scat, is shit and not as common, which is, you know, what you're complaining about.
No, I'm telling you one is marginally better than the other, while also telling you they are both shit. It's not like I don't like torture, specially when is BDSM related, and even humiliation, but only to maximize sexual arousal, while you only want to break her. That's shit taste, and you were told what you liked had nothing to do with BDSM for that very same reason.
Nice lie.
You said she was broken, when it's factually incorrect, if something, she is just insecure of herself and never had something to live for.
Nice backpedaling when that's exactly what you've been saying all along.
Joy =/= Pleasure, specially in a sexual way.
Hmmm…

They are both shit. There's your connection.

Stop arguing please,let's just all be friends
In other news i just finished DDLC
it was decent,although it didn't scare me,just made me want to fuck monika and impregnate her,shame you can't.

oh right,also depressed me that monika basically fucking destroyed her own universe just to spite you at the end.

Alright, I'll stop feeding the goon (you)s.
Picked up S;G0 again to finish it last night. Got past the Nude Suzuha/Kagari fight in Presage and Recognize. I'd read more, but my hands tend to sweat easily and that's a pain in the ass when you play on a Vita. The next VNs on my list are Cho Dengeki Stryker, Higurashi, and Chaos;Child.
Are there any good Death Game VNs that are not Zero Escape or Danganronpa?

Oh apparently there's a "good" ending if you get all the routes with all the girls
oh well,rip,i'm fine with the monika after story mod.

By your logic the world was flat because the majority said so at some point. You're literally retarded.

From wone shitposter to another I figured you'd appreciate that.
I did. scroll up nigga.
What exactly am I complaining about? Broad brush strokes there. Is edging torture? Is tickling torture? Is asphyxiation torture? You're arguing for something but it's not a point I made.
That's not what you said in your post. You told me to go with it. So you're effectively encouraging me to indulge in my degeneracy. Not that I need your permission but your acceptance is appreciated.
How is that a lie? Again what are words? To recall, she initiates sleeping in bed with me and becomes noticeably aroused around me after the fact. She's a dirty thot.
This is referring to your allegation that I had inferred she had been sexually abused. I don't believe I made that argument. read nigga read.
Weak bait, nothing for me to chew on here.

But yea, I'm not so high on my horse to believe I would have a better moral framework to torture a real person (even if they did deserve it) rather than some fictional character. You're a degenerate and you should remove yourself from the gene pool.

We're just having a friendly discussion. Par for the course in online dialogue. If we didn't enjoy the exchange we wouldn't be having it, would we? If my content is as bad as they claim it to be they can simply filter my post and be done with the exchange altogether.

For all you know we're both playing devil's advocate and arguing points we disagree with to sharpen our wit. Probably not though. Or are we?

A rather shallow take. I liked the idea of there being a whole other game you missed since she effectively remixed the game to meet her tastes. My view being she was rearranging assets that appeared later in the "real game" that you never saw.

Forgot to say, it isn't pretty, but I'm not exactly miserable. I managed to do something a lot of faggots here would wish they could do, so I'm grateful for the experience alone, and she is really pretty just like me. Honestly, I miss the sister more than I miss the whore.

Monika is shit though, as she forces the player to interact with her even though I don't like her. Yuri who gets most of the screen time in the second half (plus long purple hair, shy personality and yandere tendencies) and Natsuki, who actually had half a thought put into her with her troubled home life, those are better choices.

Ah yeah,that's true,gotta have some love for the yandere girl,although you have to wonder how much of that was due to monikas tampering with her.
Goddamn both endings tripped me up,an emotional mess right now.

Probably shouldn't have said that it made me an emotional mess,makes me sound like a faggot that it made me cry.

Don't worry user. I cried at Lily's route towards the end in Katawa Shoujo because it reminded me of the girl I loved the most that I have to say good bye to in the airport, and I played that part right after getting home from thereCried the whole nightYou're even more of a faggot than me, though.

I shouldn't be feeling this way about fictional characters man, i shouldn't care that their entire world is deleted along with them and that they're not real,it's not supposed to be like this.

Why not? That's the sole reason why 2D > 3D. The fact that you can have genuine feelings and interest for something like a computer program means you are a real human bean.

Because my life is garbage enough as it is,adding this tale of tragedy on top of it just makes me hate myself that i couldn't save them.

Eh,now that i think about it,i think monikas ending really is the best one,if i was a character in a game,and had to choose between knowing that nothing i did ever mattered,or living in bliss until the universe just suddenly collapsed,i'd rather the latter.

It's literally free.
You can grab it on (((Steam))) or the dev's website. ddlc.moe
Have fun.

Why would you let him engage in such heartbreak knowingly,you are truly awful.

Because I don't like to suffer alone.
;_;

Maybe you're right,we could all use a shoulder to cry on.

It's not that bad. People tend to over react because it's "my first meta." It's just wasted potential really.

Maybe so,but the realization of leaving things that are sentient to death(their entire universe being destroyed save for a note from monika) or a fate worse then death (being forgotten when you close the game),is truly depressing.

Varies by person, I think. And whether or not you go into it completely blind, which is harder and harder to do as more people know about it, becomes more popular and of course, spoiler memes.

Overall, I found it to be a rather enjoyable experience overall, and I thought the meta was pretty smart. Going in completely blind and figuring everything out on my own was a lot of fun. I'm just thankful to have played it before it became memed everywhere.

Natsuki struck a pretty deep chord with me though, for reasons I won't bother going into. Overall, it has a special place in my heart.

I went into it spoiled about a couple things and the endings still fucked me up,mortality is such a fucking awful thing to think about.

And that was the big takeaway of it from me. Not horror or the glitchy parts, but the sheer dread from the whole thing altogether. And that feeling that something is very, very "off".

Mortality's an awful thing to think about, but I think the ramifications of someone else's mortality is much, much worse. I'm much more horrified of the thought of those I know and love dying than I am about myself. I'm indifferent to my own mortality.

No matter what you do in doki,you're fucked from the start,no matter what,it ends in death for at least one person at the best and lonelyness for the rest,and complete annihilation at the worst
Who truly deserves the right to snuff out the life of others,even if they're just lines of code being represented by still images?
To quote metallica
"Who made you god to say,I'll take your life from you?"

Man the more i think about it,the more stupid it is that they include YOU the player as a plot piece,but yet you're still railroaded into simple ass choices that always end in fuck,so it doesn't matter,that's just shitty writing.

Listen i'm special so it takes me a bit to catch up on things and why they dont actually make sense sometimes okay.

Okay but even if the writing is railroaded bullshit that always ends in disaster,that fucking ending song,can't deny that's some sad shit,especially those last few lines.

Good to see you fags are as on topic as ever. Have you been keeping up with Sekai's latest disasters?

They kickstart every fucking game.

What happened this time?

They released Leyline and Hoshizora with tons of bugs and untranslated lines. Sekai's response to all the complaints they got was their usual parade of insults and moaning that no one understood how hard it is. It's getting to the point where even it seems not even fuwanovel and reddit are willing to put up with Sekai's bullshit anymore, though who knows if they'll put their money where their mouths are. Hoshizora had a fan tl before Sekai got it, yet they still managed to fuck it up.

Additionally, 2236 A.D. (vndb.org/v18814), a doujin game that Sekai was supposed to be releasing in English was released at Comiket by the original devs, preempting Sekai's release. Supposedly the devs had gotten sick of waiting and released it on their own.

WOW
I can't believe Sekai thought it was okay to release those VNs in that state. Glad to hear that people are finally learning just how bad Sekai is.

See >>>/hgg/154755
A single user is translating a fucking game they have not released the latest patches of yet. Sure, he have some help, and it's machine translation, but how fucking hard can it be if an user with little help can do the same fucking thing? Hell, fan translation groups do the same thing with a lot more less resources and as a fucking fan project. The fact that Hoshizora has a fan translation that doesn't have the same troubles Sekai translation has it's pitiful.
Kek. I hope the faggot who made Teaching a feeling realize his mistake and do this as well.

I should know better than to mess with Otometrash after CollarXMalice but look at this Castlevania lookin guy
dual swords and STILL prefers a firearm

He looks pretty cool so I might go for this game. Plus the heroine looks adorable

Just looks like shitty fujobait to me.

vndb.org/v1715
Like I said, it seems decent for an otome game.

If the male character of an Otome looks like the protagonist of a game you'd play then he's got a good design. I'd play the rails off a game with this smug sharp-shooter in a trenchcoat and dual blades. That's Dante-tier

Fujoshi isn't a female otaku, user. It's a particular femotaku who has the hots for guy-on-guy "boy's love"
Fujoshi are basically female equivalent to those anons who think rug-biting the purest form of love

Looks cooler in the trench coat. Also like how Smug-man seems to be at least a 6ft Chad who could snap the doe-eyed semi-loli heroine like a twig
I mean look at the size difference in that second pic
Plus he's the only guy who 100% looks like a guy. I will never understand the femboi look otaku go for

The sad thing is that some of them really buy into that. It used to be an ironic thing like being the little girl.

Yesterday's irony is tomorrow's sincerity. I remember those days, a time when liking anime traps was a gag and no one replied to "you're a faggot" with "I'll suck ur dick ;D"

Then I'd just play a game like it instead of fujobait. I do admit the guy looks cool, but there are a couple of guys like him. Right now, I can think of Raidou Kuzunoha.

Some girls, particularly fujoshits, are a lot into that look, and seeing how otakus usually go along with fujoshits before developing any taste or self worth, they go for that style. That being said, I do like the style myself, if you manage to make something that could be considered girly and turn it manly, then you're good to go, of course, that include voices and attitude, and as so, I'm thinking Alucard from Castlevania. Having a really thin frame, a relatively long but strong face and really, really long eyeshes help with the lookThe love of my life said she loved my eyelashes, they are ridiculously long, almost like straight out of otome, and I'm pretty sure she was a closeted fujoshi

>*was*
user…

She will always be the love of my life.

And I suppose you can say that, but Alucard and Vampire Hunter D, though beautiful are beautiful men with very distinctly masculine characteristics about them, namely the pronounced brow, nose and chin and overall facial design.

Beautiful anime men can be cool, yeah, but I mean the femboi look like the other pic related
Doesn't matter what his character is like when he's got the facial structure of a woman

also
There's only so many times I can replay those games, user

Was it your sister or somebody else? If it's the latter, it's okay to share that pain with us.

a-user st-stop

Is it because losing the imouto hurts to much to talk about?

On the one hand, you could argue that D is pushing into the bishi territory, on the other you could say he looks inhumanly beautiful. LGH is a good example of good looking men. God help what the Fujo's did for the remake.

Yuri isn't that bad, as long as it isn't western shit.

It's because none of them will ever look like that, so they prefer something that they can relate to.

It's because you have to live knowing you will only brush one set of teeth at night.

Nights of Azure is the Dark Souls of Yuri. :^)

More of this beautiful motherfucker.

I give you that. I don't really know how to explain it, but I guess they feel attracted to dedicated things. But since they are women, they also want someone strong and so on, that's why most of those characters are kuuderes and somewhat violent. Virgin fujoshis particularly like the "delicated" aspect if they haven't had sex, I think, it's their way of glorify beauty and men and the same time.

Nah, not my sister. I do miss her as my sister, but she was far from being the love of my life. Since the thread is almost off anyway, let me give it a try.
>We start seeing each other often and I get confident enough to tell her how I feel And have a meltdown while I do so

good point on the vampires and delicate style

YOU GIANT FAGGOT
YOU MADE ME THINK YOUR WIFE WAS RAPED AND MURDERED OR SOMETHING
YOU FAG
YOU DICK
That's a sad tale, man. You gotta try and see other girls, though, since you let her fly away for her good. Can't keep living in that moment, you know? You keep your eyes there and you'll never see what's coming at you ahead, be it another newfound love or a semitruck

>Can't keep living in that moment, you know? You keep your eyes there and you'll never see what's coming at you ahead
Not like I'm actively avoiding relationships, I just don't actively look for them either. So far since then, I've had no luck with women, they are all either disgusting thots or too stupid for their own good. The good thing about that experience is that I feel satisfied. Maybe I can find someone else that can make me even more happy, or maybe not, but that's not important, since I'm happy right now.
Sorry for disappointing you, user.

I'm really sorry you had to go through that. I hope you meet her again one day and get your happy ending.

I'm really thankful for all the work OP has with these.
Also a reminder that you will live to see Monobeno on Steam

A censored one. Steam is shit.

It's just a port of the Vita version. In Chinese at that, so no one here will be reading it either way.