Caitlyn BTFO Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=qwVSFtkZSMI

This is pure awesomesauce, i didnt particular care about her but this is hilarious for many reasons.

Btfo Trump and Jeff sessions

Finally proud a her

You know her whole family stays relevant by doing shitstorms like this? Kim only blew up due to the sex tape and ever since they just ride off of staying just relevant enough. Ignore her, she is some bourgie as fuck irrelevant bitch who supported the Republicans without reading their fucking policy on LGBT people, hint they sure as fuck ain't pro with Mike 'turn the fruits into vegetables' Pence as VP, and now throwing a hissy fit for attention

I hope she keeps blasting Trump and his bigoted administration, session needs to be removed

OUT

Fuck this bourgie uncle Tom, too lazy to even voice train or get voice surgery

smfh fuccboi

Trump was probably railroaded into the trans toilet thing, he previously held the exact opposite position

I wanna FUCK Caitlyn

thats what people do to trump

fuck off reddit

Caitlyn is our ally, she is a progressive bourgeois.

Plus shes hot as fuck

I know you're just shitposting and I am such a degenerate for trannies but honestly what you just wrote was sickening

Congrats on enforcing spooks you faggot, you are worse than her

Fuck off Holla Forums

confirmed reddit

and no, not Holla Forums, but bitching about Trump is beyond stupid, doubly so on idpol issues

At least Trump never directly murdered anyone (before he became president)

as far as we know

wouldn't surprise me to hear that every billionaire murdered someone at some point

What kind of leftist are you huh??????? Trump is the greatest threat to the left the world has ever seen. We need all the help we can get, especially from someone like brave Caitlyn whose voice calls out louder than ours.

this crap is worse than nazi shit posters.

This best be shitposting fam

Did he/she/it ever face jail time for vehicular manslaughter?

Trump decided it was a state's rights issue and dropped federal enforcement of Obama's toilet policy.
Places like New York and California aren't going to change their policies, it just means the gubment isn't going to force it on places that don't want it.
I actually agree with Bill Mahar on this one, Bruce Jenner was an idiot, and adding tits didn't change anything.

Nope, celebrity status to the rescue once again.

call me.

dude she may be a piece of shit, but calling her Bruce doesn't make you look like anything more than edgy

This is a funny saga. This person was basically disowned by liberal consensus by the way when it turned out she was still a republican.

born bruce. is bruce, will always be bruce. deal with it

Cats out of the bag with trannies, just like gays they'll keep being more and more accepted. I'm not asking you to fuck them or anything, just don't be cunt

And cutting off your wang and eating hormone pills doesn't make you a woman.
I don't feed the delusions of the mentally ill.
Especially ones that have no trouble trading on that illness and celeb status to avoid jail time for manslaughter.

you can dress a pig up in a tiger costume but it's still a pig fam, the fact that reality itself is optional to you is hilarious and saddening

bruce is a he, looks like a man (because he is one) and this whole thought experiment is total cancer

Look at the big man over here, with the big opinions able to use a name to make everyone pay attention to him and make the topic about something else

She is a shill to the elite. I don't know what she was expecting from Trump since he will take on literally any talking point that appeals to the demographic that likes him. She's fucking delusional.

Daily reminder only the right is against trans people

Now I understand why terfs are the way they are.

Daily reminder anyone who refuses to use her pronouns is and will always be Holla Forums

She might be a bourgeois fuck but she is still considered a she

lel no don't be fucking ridiculous

It kind of puts the lie to the old justification for gay marriage and the rest of lgbt issues that "it doesn't effect you, it doesn't effect the sanctity of your marriage, you can ignore it etc." since you are not allowed to ignore trans sexual choices.

itt - Holla Forums baits Holla Forums pretending to be retarded liberals
How many times i've seen this shit already.

Nobody is backing her up, all the pro trans points say she is bourgie. Transsexuals are legitimate people and it's not some false flag to get people to treat her like a woman

gee didn't know this board was exclusively for shemales

Literally just look any LGBT related thread, it doesnt matter if it is genuine or Holla Forums, we got some """leftists""" here who think bitching about LGBT or outright hating them is not idpol or is acceptable

lmao but actually no?

Must have been bored solving captcas at pol i see ;^)

At least dont be so obvious

sure thing brucey boy :^)

This is what happens when porkie wants to ensure emasculation of potential revolutionaries and receive more votes - call a mental disorder a healthy condition. Keep drinking classcuck semen they pour into you.

top kek

Next you ll start saying "homosexuality is bourgeois decadence" ;^)

Women can be revolutionaries to, so your 'emasculated men' point is retarded. Gay and trannies are proles due to the fact they have surplus value taken from them, they will gain class consciousness and be in the revolution just like another prole.Holla Forums just because you start using the term porkies doesn't mean we can't smell your idpol stench a mile off

oh no you're in trouble sounds like the entire world is Holla Forums

homosexuality is honesty in this case

This was a Holla Forums thread to begin with tbh

haha good one my friend

i'm saying trannies are misguided men who are being sold a false cure for body integrity identity disorder and not being given proper meds

there is no 'proper meds' to give to solve gender dysphoria

Engels warned you for people who will be turning smut into theory. All you see in front of you is your sexual degradation, and you base your politics off of it. Sex is new opium for the people. When a capitalist slave starts only think about sex, and his deviancy, he becomes completely paralyzed mentally in liberal ideologies. And he can't think of anything else than sex.
Homosexuality brings aids, doesn't bring children, kills morals, friendship, sane thoughts and the world homosexual sees in front of him is the world only filled with sex and lust. He will gladly enslave himself to porkies because he's submissive in nature.

You need to learn communist morals. But you follow way of Hillary, socdem trash and corrupt capitalist luxury that poisons your minds. Its not better than following Trump in any way. You don't even care about exploited people who make your stupid iphones. This is why we will end up building gulags no matter how you don't like them.

Yeh keep trying

lol Holla Forums you are so new, i cant stop laughing!!

take your meds bro it'll get better :^)

*body integrity identity disorder
fixed

how's it going Holla Forums?

For real though, I'm going to start saying sex is the new opium of the people whenever people ask why I haven't been dating for a while

Did classcuck redpanels really make out that unisex bathrooms are some slippery slope shit?

From the Article "Lenin on Communist Morality"

Pretty much. He's as reactionary as they get. The original had a white board in the last panel, implying we have to have bathrooms for random nonbinary genders now. True enlightenment is when we realize gender is a spook.

I just want to know why fucking public bathrooms of all things have become such a political masturbation aid. Do people really care who is pissing next to them that much?

sex isn't a spook however

it's physical and you're born with it. trannies btfo

You will always be Holla Forums until you stop being idpol

And i get to change my dick for a vagoo looking hole, now keep crying because i remain a man and have xy chromosomes but dont have a dick ;^)

out of the 2 irl vaginas I have seen, the tranny one looked better than the roastie one on a cis girl

There's one good panel from recent ones though.

Except, that wasn't even the morality you were going on about. You went full out gay monkey aids on us.

I don't know. It's dumb if it's meant to be symbolic. I just know the area I am from, I wouldn't feel safe being a trans woman in the men's bathroom and I'd probably hold it in until I got home.

You're right it isn't, but so many people don't know they're intersex that that is almost arbitrary too. Biological sex doesn't dictate if you should wear a dress, or cross your legs, or not cry, or literally every other social construct gender creates though. All it does is determine whether you can bear children or not and if you're prone to certain kinds of cancer and illnesses. Strength too in most cases, but we're not a primitive society, so that hardly matters.

But did you fuck it?

no :(. They got really drunk an compared vaginas and asked me to judge

CUCKED

Should've told them you couldn't give a verdict without a physical test

I'm way too beta to do that. I just justified it to myself that they were my friends so I didn't want to make it weird if I had sex with either of them, totally would still do them though

I think the current outrage against Trump on the LGBBQT stuff is overwrought. He just kicked the issue back to the states, to be decided there by (nominally!) democratic bodies in stead of a federal fiat.
Remember that the civil rights legislation of the 60s were (based on) acts of congress, not just an executive dictate.

Holla Forums explained, they are idpol as fuck because their value comes from idpol, i am not sure if they can even be saved based on the gay/trans hate i see here, into gulags, all of them

Trump is protecting mentally ill autists from themselves.

Top kek Captain America is a white supremacist and a Holla Forums icon now.

top kek, Holla Forumstards are desperate for approval

all conservatives believe they are the leader and whoever is in control right now is just there temporarily until they rise to power.
kinda reminds me of the south park restaurant critic episode.

Autistic as fuck

I don't get it, was he/she implying sexual relations? Someone fill me in pls

Voluntary egoism is involuntary autists method to cope.