4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game set in the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please dom me daddy

I don't know.

Can't lose something you never had.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Um Tony Hawk Pro Skater? San Andreas?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Didn't do anything much today. I need to find something fun to play.

do 199X count monica?

dammit

How goes fam

What'd you do today user

shiiiiiiet you know it

the one where you die

Give a genre or genres faggot

LOL

Don't think I have one.

Morning folks
I'm bored and hungry. Dunno what I want to eat

Metal Gear I guess?

Good taste

Of my sleep schedule

Doki doki literature club is cute, I can:t possibly see why people tagged it as psychological horror though I:m sure I:ll find out

earfbound den monica no dobut

Watched Tyler1 play league for the last 10 hours. Don't even like League but I had fun. He had 300k live viewers, that's fucking mental.

*doms tbh*

Doki Doki is 90s?

Why are you guys up so early?
I'm only up to play some vidya before I have to get ready for class.

How can you be ritsu if ritsu is kill?

Uhhh platformer. Or open world rpg
How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

What'd you do today user

I find it hard to believe that he managed to get an even fry in such a small pot.

I woke up eariler than usual today to shovel snow. I ended up ordering some pizza and garlic fingers. good shit, and I still have some left over for work for the next few days. Also I managed to tire myself out while fapping and fell asleep for 2.5 hours. Somehow I felt worse after the sleep than I did before.

why.jpg

das nice monica

nycka u lik skool in da summa time

gayest thing i've seen in these threads since homoko posted his dick

CnC: Tiberian Dawn.
Nothing else is good.

It's 12 pm you retards

Pizza
How goes user

How'd yesterday go

It don't count if its set in the 90s because it was made in the 90s

Wonder how much he made doing that
How goes user

I wake up at 4pm so its actually late at night for me technically
How goes user

Spider-kun, give me your pedipalp juices

Anyone here play the original Nier?

Those boobs scare me.

I work graveyards and these threads pop up right at the deadest hour of the shift

At least watch dota streams

*uguus tbh*

They're americans

I FUGN HAT MOFUGN RULES MONICA

unni plz

Slept like 15 hours today and got up for some tendies. Other than that, haven't done much. Just one of those nights.

Waking up at 4 lets me work out and I don't really want to do anything else afterwards, so I shit-talk in the threads.

Beer wore off before 5am, so I crawled into bed and watched Blend S until 7 then made coffee and lived my life
2AM is when I'll (probably) shut down my shit and go to bed

Niggers

Naps like that are 50/50 for me. Sometimes I wake up super energized. Sometimes I feel like death

How goes user

Too bad so sad

I hate doing that so much. I just hurt from that much sleep

Work is shit. The usual.

Why not

i don't understand

It's odd. I went to bed at like 5 AM my time yesterday morning, woke up repeatedly, and just kept laying there tired and with no energy. Only got out of bed when the heater kicked on and roasted me out from under the covers.

soon you will tbh

What time is that in American

Quit

because I work evening//night shifts and I usually find myself worrying about how much time I have left before my shift starts. Usually I'll just sleep in until an hour before my shift starts, get ready and leave.

my prostate isn't being slammed so clearly it's not soon enough

PST? If it's 4AM 4u, then 5AM

Playing Dragon's Dogma. I want to 100% it this time around, since I never got around to it on the 360 back in the day. Plus, I've forgotten enough that the game is still really fun.

Guessing you're on mountain time then?

too bad we wont ever get a complete game tbh

did you try turning it off and on again?

Oh god I hate that whole waking up and going back to sleep constantly thing. Its annoying and I feel messed up because I can't wake up

Oh I thought canada had its own time zones

100%ing DD seems annoying. I hate that quests get dropped when you move further into the story.

several times but it still isn't working
i want to speak with your manager

Eh, I can't complain. I recently decided to go back to school (Technical College) and it's not what I expected.
Sitting in one room for 8 hours, reading textbooks all day. Last thing I thought it would be like.
Other than that, I'm good.

I can't
I need to buy titty figurines

Same. I wake up with just enough time to shower, dress and catch the bus

PST

Do you have company in night shifts?

hold pls

My life is complete by playing CnC so that's all that matters.

It's not that bad if you've already played through it a few times. Plus, there's a lot of wiki-guide stuff that tells you exactly what to do whenever you want. The side-quests moving on or not being done or something because you did it differently makes it really replayable and gives you a lot of interesting shit, like taking salomets grimoire for yourself instead of giving it to the mage who wants it, or giving him a fake.

I'm not that stupid come on

What kind of degree/certificate are you getting there?

I've bought enough figs that I never have to buy another ever again tbh

I hate this time of year, really. It can be fucking warm during the day at like 75 (I actually went to get dinner in shorts and a light jacket and felt too warm), but night drops down steadily towards the forties by the time sunrise happens. So it's like you can go to sleep with the right amount of covers but wake up a little later and be too fucking warm.

I thought you were asking if he was on pacific time. My bad.

There's people working during night shifts. It depends on what day of the week it is tbh. There's almost nobody on saturdays/sundays and there's even less around the holidays. we're open until 1am, and back when I started, my shifts usually ended at closing time.

Jews

We'll see if you actually hold true to that, shitsu.

mine is left open and wanting

tbh

With either, you lose.

Can you ever respec in that? I feel like I'd get bored of the same class after a few playthroughs

I can't sleep without a blanket no matter what temperature it is

I have 80 of the dang things. I can't even display most of them right now.

i hate this service
i'll have to switch to a different provider to get filled at this rate

You had me fooled

DD seems like a tough game to 100%

Sounds comfy if there are barely any people there.

your call is important to us and we love you tbh

I'm actually really smart, honest!

How does that help me?
And I'm not interested in cheap prize figs

I think that constitutes as already having been a problem for a while now.

I need at least one blanket even in the summer (to be fair I'll have multiple fans and the AC going), but winter just sucks here.

Because I've been a nightowl for years and am NEET mode right now anyhow.

you'd think. although some times it feels like there's nobody there and then I get kinda depressed and lonely.

Sure you can. Physical damage classes work with physical damage classes, and magic classes work with magic classes. I use a mod that gives me maximum stat values when using hybrid classes on level up, though, because I don't feel like min-maxing all the way through. After 100 levels (which isn't much) as a hybrid class you're pretty much set to do whatever the fuck you want.

It's not, it's just varied and intricate and takes a long time. You technically have an infinite number of tries at any phase and sequence of quests because of how the game and NG+ works. Starting over from the beginning with your current XP, gear and wallet is a game design choice and the story actually depends on and hinges on you doing that a few times, and in different ways.

Think of it as people that won't mess with you.

I just need a good shelf. Maybe clear off my second computer desk and move it next to my bed

Oh that sounds really nice. God I hate DD's level up system so fucking much. Its the kind of autism in certain games that I just will not do

Pharmacy Technician
Was thinking about going into digital design, but then I thankfully realized how absolutely worthless that would be for me.

Need a field I can get immediately find a job in, ya know?

I'm getting close to needing something new for my own shelves, and that's just as far as vidya and animu goes (I get there's milking to be done, but it gets annoying when some series can take up 4-7 spaces of case room just going from the first to last episode, especially if it's just 3-4 episodes per volume).

Yeah, it is nice. Hybrid stat value mod which I merged into a bunch of others like no sprint stamina cost for the early game, increased RC rewards and a bunch of graphics modifications. Makes it so you don't have to abuse portcrystals and the infinite ferrystone as much, and can have a lot more freedom with what you choose to do, so long as you stick with a hybrid class for a while.

Do pharma techs make decent money? Seems like the kind of job that makes ok money. How long does it take to complete your courses?

I own literally no anime. My game collection is easy to display considering I mostly collected PS1 games and they are tiny cd cases

The only thing that sucks about that is the battle mage class is lame

I'm still innocent.

Signing for the new flat tomorrow morning, moving show furniture out of the new place at the same time, working half shift in the afternoon, moving my shit in immediately after work, then probably slamming the gf all night and by that I mean completely unconscious and kicking her out of bed because fuck this heat before moving her shit the next day.
I'd rather just stay here and let her keep me company but I'm just a goy in a jew's world and I don't have enough money to live the way I want to.
Fucked if I know. Metal Gear? Is that even set in the 90s? It's the first game that came to mind and I didn't even really enjoy it.

incorrect

Wrong.

What, mystic knight? Mystic knight is fucking sick, you're wrong about everything and lol@your life

He was only trying to warn us

people don't really talk to each other unless there's no calls coming in. everyone's too busy with work.

What do you mean by this? white is an innocent colour yes, but what are you trying to get at by posing a blank picture?

what about figures? posters? anything physical?

The original ones should be, phantom pain is mid-late 80's isn't it?

Have you and the 3dpd been living together up to this point or is this new?

Its lame!

We were just talking about me owning too many figs fam

The soviet afghan war lasted between 1979 and 1989, so it's not quite in the nineties. And the latest period of the game, it still wouldn't be the 90's because the soviets would've been pulling out due to the collapse of the union.

The world will know that huey was right

Everything wrong.

I've got about twenty or so PS1 games myself, but not exactly. The single disc ones are indeed smaller than a DVD style case is, but if you've got multi-disc cased games (some of which weren't even actually multi-disced, but had such thick manuals they apparently warranted as such) will eat up about 1.5 DVD cases of space. Of course, i that's about the only system you pick stuff up for, I can see how it wouldn't take up as much overall room. My PS2 games alone are close to a shelf and a half in space consumed.

I feel like my strategy of buying people shit so they have a good opinion of me to counter the lies against me does really work as intented tbh

I dindu muffin.

Your communist propaganda won't work

Whats the rarest games you own?

feels bad tbh

*sits*

About $12 - $13 per hour. It's going to take about 6 months to a year to finish the course, counting in internships at hospitals and local retail pharmacies.
Hey, it beats doing factory work for the rest of my life in my opinion.

It's actually called THICC

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
PUT YOUR ASS WHERE I CAN SEE IT! NO FUNNY BUSINESS!

thx bb

We've been living together on and off for years but she's been off working this summer and for next year too.
All it means is peace and quiet for me and a lot of money spent on gas whenever I have a long weekend.

I meant metal gear 1 but then again I've only played 1 and 5 and have no idea of the whats or whose.

The monsters are us.

Stop.

Why not pursue a skilled trade?

THICC

you'll never take me alive copper

*kisses tbh*

I got the cure.

Yeah for sure. In the AC all day long and if shit hits the fan you can raid your pharmacy and do ok.

I'd prefer a more traditional battle mage where I can fight up close and roll back to throw a spell every once in a while. Not buffs and tennis

Do you trust her? How far away does she live when she works like that

REMOVE NEET
REMOVE WEEB

don't make me hug you mister

I happen to have a job.

this tbh
How goes user

you wouldn't dare!

No

Bored as fuck. Was watching the yuropoors vs the burgers in another thread but janny removed the yuro and the fun died.

I've been working since roughly August and I've got a college degree too.

if you don't stop right this second i'm gonna have to lovingly wrap my arms around your waist

You talking about the one on Nintendo or PlayStation?

Why

Get help

lel no one pays you to patrol under your desk, lad. stop lying.

this is boardline sexual harassments

Mods ruin everything fun

I've looked into it. It made sense for a while, but then I realized I'm not a huge fan of my current employment and didn't want to pursue anything more with it. Hopefully, if everything works out, It'll be dealing with patients and filling out prescriptions for this user.

Haha. That's the plan, my man.

I'm not real sure of actual print sizes of much that I own, you'd have to distinguish between whether or not price reflects sales or just a game seeing stupid high demand. And some games that are rare due to low sales doesn't mean said sales being low weren't warranted. Also not counting the likes of limited print run games (some of which I do have), since those were publicly stated that they would be shortprinted, and are now more or less scalper bait. But as far as ones I actually like having, probably Tales of Eternia PS1 and Avalon Code.

I thought you'd just be a pill counter

I'm pretty sure the mods are the only reason you aren't banned right now

Huey is a lying prick.

What do you do then?

Sometimes I just wanna lie down not have to wake up for anything tbh. I feel like there's no point to life, and I just embrace my pillow and pretend it's the gf I don't have.

He's not. He works at some shitty shipping job in some store, or something.

Look at it this way, now I can afford alcohol.

It's receiving in a home improvement store, and since it's 5pm-9pm Sun, 6pm-10pm Mon-Thurs I basically don't have to adjust my sleeping schedule at all.

Yes. Every time I mention this you start hinting that she might do something. Stop projecting your disgusting fetishes onto my life.

Playstation.

Half true

I see. As long as you're happy with it. Your post just sounded less than enthusiastic about the prospect.

Being a neet is worse dude.

lol

you started the kissing pervert
facesitting is one thing but kissing is just sick

Lol, what a loser

You been posting on Holla Forums? I see some posting that makes me think it's you but I'm not sure.

Recommend me a good jrpg. You got one shot to make me play one.

Buy a daki fam

I think is the first time I have hinted at it tbh

well if I started this I'm going to end it

*marries you tbh*

That's what the job makes us call all customers.

I'm just going by what I'm being taught, dude.

Sounds like someone is just upset they're stuck saving up good boy points.

I don't even skim Holla Forums fam.

3rd by my count.

Oh god I hate shit like that so much. My last job had all kinds of stupid rules like that

Wrong.

that's it
i'm going to have to get under the bed sheets and cuddle you until i fall asleep

I haven't been a neet in 6 months. How quickly do you get bored of all the free time you have?

I don't where I would hide it because I don't want the fam finding out.

how does one be truly free anyway? Can freedom only be found in death?

Wild Arms 2 was co-developed by Media.Vision and Contrail (of your beloved Legend of Legaia). That enough to interest you? Alternatively, if you want an action-oriented JRPG from the PS1 era, give Tales of Eternia a try. Just note that only the PAL PSP port has an undub patch (as far as I'm aware anyhow).

Freedom is found when you grow up

Guess Holla Forums is upping their shitposting game then.

You had a job too? What the fuck happened to this place while I was gone?

Swede please.

story pls. If you know it then just sum up in a small paragraph.

Not an argument

it's been cold and I'm tired tbh

they have to before they're outdone by disney

NEET life has a curve to it. First year or two are awesome. Then the long years begin where it drags on. Then it starts being fun again. Then you need the NEET life and can never leave

I had a job for 6 months this year so I could go on vacation in nippon. I quit months ago user

Swedish is worse tbh.

Wew. Non-human detected. There are thirty year olds, fourty year olds, and people only a few years older than me who have yet to reach anything called maturity, and your meme is "grow up".
Lmao @ ur existence and such.

The more shitposts the better.

Your lack of arguments is astounding.

You must have been drugged to the gills to handle that.

Farting anime girls are kino.

Isn't that book for Ready Player One supposed to be some absolutely insipid shit that outshits anything Disney can put out for Jew Wars?

Nah I just toughed it out. Was worth it to get to bang qt nip girls

then maybe i'm going to have to say i love you and ask you to stroke my head while i rest it on your lap

You really do need to get help

What did he mean by this?

Sounds like someone is just assblasted I'm having actual fun.

Right, it did come off that way, didn't it? I guess the combination of punctuation and poor choice in reaction image didn't help. I'm actually pretty content with my choice.

2018 could be my year, ya know?

I'd say you betrayed your principles but I know you don't actually have any.

Sounds like someone doesn't know what fun is

holy shit as if it couldn't get any worse
I don't care if it's not even remotely true.

depressing tbh

Clearly you aren't having fun the right way.

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

that just reminded me that I need to get around to playing DDLC. random video thumbnails are gonna spoil the game for me before anything else, I haven't looked up anything about the game.

take Karé Kun
as your la-
-wfully wedded
==wife?

Jar Jar ain't got nothing on this.

My way > your way

Are you ok user?

Do it.

Wrong.

i know tbh

Only point left for me is laughing at imbeciles during spoiler campaigns. I mean, why the fuck would someone stick around when someone is spoiling the fucking movie? The longer you stay to yell at them, the more shit they're going to spoil you with, but apparently some of the retards out there don't know any better.

If top tier means maximum shit, I suppose.

He ain't Shitsu for no reason.

This place has changed and it is upsetting my autism something fierce. I'm out. Actually tired as fuck. Good talking to you lads again

tbh

No, half my fucking post disappeared.
In between each wedding verse I wrote some varation of "BRRAAP" but the site seemed to have not liked that very much. It also got rid of all the greentexts but the first one.

Just hide it under your bed
you can even give them titties now

Probably should. My buddies have spoiled the living shit out of it already so I'm not too interested in playing it now.

Hence shitposting.

Cya next time user

F
How goes user

normalfags tbh

don't forget the milk alien

same tbh

Have you tried not sucking penis?

see you around.

tbh

what point is life without it

Don't forget the shower shitter lost his v-card now as well. You're falling behind anonster.

You can suck my dicks

Sounds like someone is jealous I'm hanging out with qt 3.14 grills.

Who is spreading these lies?

I promise you, I have very credible sources. Apparently he's quite popular with the grills at work.

Fake news, everyone knows he's gay

did you touch ween?

You're losing it.

Clearly your sources have no idea who they're talking about.

Go ahead and play before spoilers kill your interest.

Only one losing is you grandpa

I'm going to bed. See you guys next thread.

Oh no, great-grandpa is forgetting things again.

Pretty tired myself
Cya next time user

Nigga, i'm already in the shadow realm
and you'll be joining me soon.

Night, have fun fapping.

someone nuke me tbh

I have won

lol

no tri-

you fuckling

Nigga pls

if not for the laws of these lands I would have killed you where you stand

Ur just a h8ter

no I'm a master8ter

y-yes pls

no

First i must know if your iq level is atleast 10 levels close to my own

sorry bb

it's probably the same since we're both posting in this thread
just give to me, sir

cuck'd again

That kind of logic isn't going to fly on the test.

you can join, too

darn

forever disregarded

Get help

What?

I fuk'd his bitch

probably been cucked once with the amount of fuck bois I had so it's safer to assume so tbh

should i just an hero now tbh

you tried but you turned me down because i didn't watch enough rick and morty

unfuk me bitch up

do what my ex did, run away from home

Disgusting. Netorare is forbidden.

Yes. Livestream it.

Stop tellin me not to cuck tell him not to be cucked

I agree tbh

It's you who has the low IQ here, user.

don't be mean

(you)

You're just as disgusting for enabling the co-cucker.

That netorare is forbidden or 6d5bc5 should only anhero if he livestreams it?

Don't deny it now. You're a slut. Revel in it and offer up your boipucci to the spider and the other anons in this thread. I'll even sell you on a streecorner for a percentage.

that NTR is ass

cmon don't be harsh bb

i may have fallen to the raw sexual power of a spider but i'm no common street thot

you had me at i ~

They sat on your face and you liked it.
What else would you be?

What are you then?

But then why did you do it?

the ass was fat

incredibly horny

When did you last fap, user?

that's my secret, user
i never fap

A fat ass isn't worth being cucked. Post pics of the ass

Prove it!

/no/

are my posts not proof enough

*scratches you tbh*

Reading your posts is hard enough as it is.

ow

same

*bites you tbh*

Into the trash you go.

where

that's for me to know and for you to find out tbh *slaps you tbh*

why must you do this

Into the trash you go

*(you)s you tbh*

reasons *also penises you tbh*

I haven't even posted any images at any point in the entire thread.

moeshit tbh

shoot a load inside me tbh

you need to be certified for that tbh

forget the certifications and do it
i promise i'll be good

I can't tell if this is ironic or not.

no I'll loose my license and you'll go to jail tbh

*tbhs you tbh*

That's illegal, i'm reporting you to the authorities

Nothing is ironic, but everthing is.

i can't either tbh

so i'm to be left unsatisfied once again

please do, i like how they manhandle me

welcome to my world tbh

*welcomes you tbh*

can you at least grind your leg between my thighs after you've finished

hey don't impersonate me
though i wouldn't mind that tbh

that's pretty lewd tbh not gunna lie tbh

Damn, I was hoping nobody would notice.
This spider is just leading you on, how about we go back to my place and I show you what a real man can do?

Lewder than you'll be with this poor sexually frustrated user.

the cuckening is endless

Maybe you wouldn't get cucked so much if you gave your subs what they want.

well i like the leg grinding idea but it's gonna take more to convince me to leave spider-kun
spider facesitting is hard to beat tbh

o.k here you go

w-why are you giving him the crunchie?

because you're not done with my ass yet

What will it take?

This is another way he's disrespecting you, user. He offers me, the man attempting to steal you away, a candy bar instead of offering it to his lover.

here

eww

it's a big ass tbh

how do you feel about pathetically horny subs

The hornier and submissive the better.
I'll let you blow me while petting your head. You can lie on my lap while I call you a good boy after you've finished.

that's lewd tbh

Good, it's meant to be.
It seems like the spider also abandoned you, do you take up my offer now?
I'll even put a leash on you~

I'm still here tbh

i'll think about it tbh
I'm breaking character to say that last line is making me diamonds. I came here to shitpost, not to be aroused. Why have you done this.

Why are you standing by and letting me steal him away from you? A real man would step in at a time like this.

So you wanna be on a leash? You weren't lying when you said you were pathetically horny. I'll make sure I get a collar that fits nice and tight around your neck so it doesn't come flying off when you beg me to tug on it.

you're only lurking now tbh

pls no, you're descending into actual erping now and people acting dominant over me is my biggest turn-on

tbh he already disregarded me long ago tbh

*tbhs*

sry bb
i'll always remember our two hour long relationship

remember that one time when thing happened? good times tbh

is that a deep fried mars bar
are you scottish

it is and I'm born in scotland but didn't grow up there so I'm not scottish tbh

mine

FRUCK

so you're like gordon ramsay tbh

if I was better at cooking, which I do think I'm decent at it because I enjoy alot of food I cook me self tbh

There's nothing wrong with taking enjoyment in being dominated, user. Surrendering yourself to another person and letting them have their way with you is highly erotic thing.
My address is varia778@protonmail, email me if you want me to boss you around~

cooking is a good hobby tbh

o-oh lordy, how lewd I'll send an email within the hour

tbh

Sorry, I genuinely started off shitposting but I accidentally hit something that made user tic and I thought it'd be fun to keep teasing him

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh

tbh