Jimmy Dore OBLITERATES CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=q0Nx3Xd4o_Y

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

glorious

holy shit, when did Dore move into a live studio?

Nah he was traveling to various cities for this specific show

Jimmy "If you don't love the poor, there's the door" Dore

Jimmy "If it aint workers rights, it aint tight" Dore

Jimmy "sore for one more Holodomor" Dore

Why are those muh privileged racist cis patriarchal white men abusing that poor upstanding hard working African American?

What a bunch of sinners I can't even.

Anyone else feel like Jimmy is too radical for TYT?

Definitely and I hope he continues to stray away from the 'muh progressive anti-trumpism' towards something more concrete than just the autistic screeching most liberals are content with.

He's being radicalized right now.

So are we just going to just mindlessly suck Jimmy Dore's dick now?

In the full context of the exchange Don Lemon is clearly in the right.

He really wasn't. They were doing a fluff-prop piece, making it out like Trump's golf habits had real fiscal relevance. In reality, it's just finding a stick with which to beat the dog.

They could have done a piece on the atrocious tax plan the republicans are pushing in congress if they are so worked up about the fiscal situation.

Jimmy looks to me like someone who's just really mad at the system that hold no ideology. Ideologies can be blind sometimes.

Also he talk only about class… which is nice.

It's even worse than that. They only did the story because Republican hacks made such a big deal about Obama's vacations. It was a petty jab to win political points with liberals and rustle some conservative jimmies.

You're missing the point. Discussing Trump's security detail and its costs is NOT fake news. It may be trivial or inconsequential but you can't dismiss it out of hand as fake news in the same vein as articles about Clinton being a secret blood drinking reptilian or whatever. Furthermore everyone in that crowd seemed to sheepishly laugh at Dore's out of hand dismissal of Lemon and personal attacks against him while ignoring the other more substantial attacks against CNN Dore made.

It's like more Last Week Tonight tier bullshit.

I suppose that is true, this item wasn't "fake news" in a strict sense. But Jimmy is right to say that CNN does not shy away from it; it often parrots blindly statements by insiders which are in fact totally unsubstantiated fakes. In Dore-speak: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

But it is basically irrelevant and takes time away from covering things that actually matter; same with them wasting time showing trump's empty podium when they could be covering Bernie's speech. Even if it isn't "fake news" per say - and it's pretty much just a buzzword - it's still terrible media practice, and Jimmy's right to rail against it, especially when they cover actual fake news stories such as Russia's "election hack".

wew. had no idea about this guy earlier but now I'm going through his videos and boy is he

People have changed the definition of "fake news" to "news that they don't like"
It's late stage moral relativism.

Jimmy uncritically defended Fidel Castro and his legacy after his death. He's way out of TYT's league.

and Malcolm x, and richard wolff

Jimmy is a good source for finding clips to share around.

Oh defiantly