Zombie Master: Reborn

Zombie Master: Reborn is the remake of the old HL2 multiplayer mod, Zombie Master, where players must fight through hordes of zombies and deadly traps in order to escape, while one chosen player takes the role of the Zombie Master and must stop the survivors by any means.

ZMR is actively under development and maintains most features of the original mod along with re-working features that were missing from the original mod and fixing bugs. You can download the current version, Alpha 7, here: moddb.com/mods/zombie-master-reborn/downloads.

People normally play on weekends but mostly we'll pop on randomly during the week at around 4 PM EST. The thread usually gets bumped around that time too, so if you're looking to play you should keep an eye out.

shit mod, shit thread. fuck off (((shill)))

also where the fuck is Mr. Clean

Still surprised no AAA developer has tried to jump on this premise, is the required RTS component really that much of a deterrent?

some guy who worked on Chivalry is doing something like that

It has flown under the radar for a long time.

Surely Valve was aware of it when they were working on Left 4 Dead?

I swear that game would have worked way better if the infected side was one guy controlling all the infected, you have so little to do when you're controlling them individually.

Get cancer. Thanks.

Reported for being an obvious cuckchanner. I unironically and wholeheartedly hope you commit suicide.

Ignore that guy, he's just a finnmongol lolcow who joins the server every now and then and throws a shitfit about cryptofascists and whatever other piece of American media he was fed on that day.

nah. it's not like it's any better here though

Horse shoe theory you parasite, despite what you think your perfect system isn`t that far off what Orwell works. Also how is that worse than a board full of people that believe communism to be a good idea? You are saying they are clowns while biting the head off a chicken

Arent they pro-Israel and pro-big brother NSA now?

Guess Trump as controlled opposition was a rotund success.

I unironically hope that you get cancer

Did he deleted his post or it got deleted?

they are blindly following trump like he is the second coming of hitler. I guess both sides believed media in their own way

For a second there, I though this was derailed, but then it hit me.

people are on right now

It seems to work well in theory but there are only a few examples. Natural Selection and Zombie Master are both popular mods, but NS2 struggled in the midst of the rise of casual MOBAs while ZM fell back into obscurity.

We're still playing.

did you hear me i said people are on RIGHT NOW

That's something you don't see everyday. I miss 10 years ago when it seemed like there was a new source multiplayer mod in development every week. I'll download it and give it a shot.

i miss my finnish nigga mehis. and all dem old mofuckas from the old days of ZM.

maybe ill install this.

Well… no one's playing right now.

RIP Nachos and Melons.

gill me

I played the mod way back when it was still new, and I think the answer is yes. The fun is almost completely dependent on the Zombie Master, who has a limited pool of slowly respawning resources to create monsters and set traps, and who needs map competency to maximize his limited tool set. The Zombie Master role is definitely not for casuals, which most players are.

We're going to be playing in the right now.

I-I dont get it

RIGHT NOW

=BOI I WANNA EAT THE DAWG=

YES I WANNA EAT THE DAWG

Im joining

cdp never dies

I agree, all video game discussion should be banned. The OPs are all shills.

What are you doing here otter?

We're still looking for you, Mr. Clean.

I know that every time I bump the thread that the sever dies but this time it's going to be ALIVE

hey we already got 6 players in like 5 seconds you should join them

IM COMING RIGHT NOW JESUS IM GOING

bump get in here

I found the ZM mode to be most fun since most people are fuckin awful at it. It's like being a DM, with zombies. Gotta make it interesting for the players and also toy with them.