Warframe

You will never get Ex Prime: Edition
Previous >>14093822 is on page 14 and nobody is making the new one.
Discuss collectathon where you can't collect everything!
Why nitain is such a pain? Will all new frames require exponentially bigger amounts of it?
How do you build Volt to not die by being looked at?
What will be the 3rd unvaulted frame?

Other urls found in this thread:

n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Resource_Drop_Chance_Booster
semlar.com/zawcalc
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vaykor_Hek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am literally taking down dropships on the plains with this setup.

It's not. Then again I've played past the point of resources being scarce at all.
Capacitance.

I have Excalibur Prime. Too bad I stopped playing this shitty game three years ago.

Nitain? try Tellurium, at least Nitain comes often in alerts, I have run 30 min survival missions with a Nekros on the squad and left with only 1-2 Tellurium at the end.

What the ever loving fuck do you need tellurium for?

Archwing stuff among other things.

But i have excal prime OP
the only primes i still don't have are ember, nekros, banshee, mirage and valkyr

Valkyr's "face" is horrible in prime form.

Good thing you can just use the regular skins on all primes.

Yep, Valkyr's regular helmet is not exactly to my liking but at least I have a tennogen and the other two.

I hope you did the right thing and somehow jewed someone out of their steam funny money instead of using your own.

I have the gersemi skin for that.

Special events give free cards by adding games to your "not interested" list, then you can either convert them into gems for booster packs or just sell them, you get some pocket change.

All in all, I wish I could just get them with platinum but someone thought it was a good idea to just add yet another currency to the game.

Is the Zarr mastery fodder or can I make this thing useful?

The Zarr is fucking great; a wonderful replacement for the Tonkor after it got nerfed

Shit really? Never seen it mentioned before in any memeta build.
What mods? S-should I potato it?

Would ask for a more festive setup for my Mirage but I'm pretty satisfied. So instead I'll talk about how great her ass is and how it's a damn shame that her bow is mostly blocked by shitty particles so you can't appreciate it properly in captura.

Really the love that went into that ass is second only to the graxx skins and how each one has a focus on making the ass look great and valkyr's non germessi ass.

i hear its more old tonkor than lenz is

Gersemi's ass is one of the few redeeming features of the skin.

Nitain's only reason to exist is to halt your progression and you should always get them in alerts if you can.
Just like use your shield and your speed :^)

Pre Uranus underwater missions it was a pain but now that you can get it in missions that do not involve archwing it's fine to get now.

Zarr is pretty okay in both fire modes. I enjoy using it personally

Don't you need to give up your phone number to Steam for "safekeeping"?
Or can you just use a phony phone phu number like on youtube?

If you're not running it to trigger wanties it's kinda loss on your part.
Nothing to be smug about tbh.

dubs say you should hand your account to me :^)

So are you, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take tbh :^)

Boy getting this last Ash part is sheer misery

Just farm ash prime. Actually easier than vanilla ash at this point.

no.

Well for not-vaulted primes it is generally easier, unless it's some beginner frame like Rhino or Ember.
That being said how much is Ash set now? You can just grind regular primes, sell them for plat and buy Ash off some jew, it would still take you less time than farming regular.
You still want to get both for mastery.

Well shit I guess that explains why the sets were selling well. Should probably pay more attention to that.

No really the ass is great. If it had a proper cameltoe it'd be 10/10

Well not all of us are homosexuals, you know.

1. Frames cannot have a cameltoe cause you need clothes for that, and they don't wear any
2. It would look stupid
3. No other frame in the game has one
4. Putting a cameltoe one a frame is essentially slapping a vagina on there which no sane dev is gonna do.

Yeah yeah we get it.
Cuteboys board is two blocks down.

No, die.

You are 100% certified gay.

He's more of a man you'll ever hope to be now stop projecting you massive homosexual.

1-Several frames have designs that resemble clothes already, like Limbo's everything, Ivara's Hood, Frost's coat, Hydroid Prime's longcoat, Vauban's longcoat, the psuedo panty for Saryn's deluxe skin, Banshe's deluxe skin, and the upcoming frame Khora. (Khora's outfit also has a butt window, by the way)
2-That's a nice opinion
3-I don't see how that's a problem
4-Ignoring the tons of games with fanservice as a main feature, the frames already have tits, and a few have codpieces ranging from gara's tiny one to Rhino's great one.

It's just a cameltoe, no reason to get your panties in a knot over it.

Well yeah in game he is.
He looks like a girl on your pic though. I bet you have a collection of his arts.

I bet he wouldn't mind some more codpieces and bulges, the bigger the better.

1. Resembling clothes =/= being clothes. It's still all part of the warframe.
2. Right back at you
3. Cause it would be inconsistent
4. They have tits and added but the butthole and nips aren't modeled are they? A cameltoe is the equivalent of that.

My panties are fucking shredded right now.

Wanting more dicks is one thing, buy denying people pussies is top flame faggotry.
You should stop.

1-And so would a cameltoe. It's no different than the tits frames already have, or Limbo's hats, or even the cloth-like bits hanging off the frame in question Mirage Prime. It's all part of the frame, but that doesn't change that it can and has resembled clothes before.
2-"no u" is a terrible comeback.
3-No it'd be something that mirage has that other frames don't. In the same way Nidus has a pronounced bulge, while Inaros has a handle. Speaking of which…
4-Butthole doesn't make a lick of sense because no matter how tight clothes are you won't see a butthole through them. Nips would be too obvious but something like pic related wouldn't be at all. It'd be the same as codpieces, which are in the game and have been since as early as Rhino with no issue.

Again not all of us are homosexual.

Or bitter legbeards. I guess that could also be an option here.

You're gay nigga, no way around it.

There are workarounds for that, there is a desktop authenticator you can use in place of a mobile phone.

Still quite rare with no archwing, as I said, there have been missions in which I only get 2 at most.

I got the war blueprint but don't want to use the broken war you get in the second dream quest, what am I in for for grinding components since the wiki doesn't state their drop chance from conculysts and some are saying it is taking them upwards of several months with a full Ivarra pickpocket team plus killing the conculysts

If i remember correctly me and some clanm8ts did it in one sitting - hour or two with restarts. Got all the shit needed for Broken War and War.

Do you have a broken war bp too? because I have tried to get it from stalker for ages.

So I did my first void thing and got a prime blue print. Does it go faster than regular guys?

which one?

I guess you mean a prime warframe bp and movement speed compared to the regular version? Of all the currently not vaulted frames, only Banshee prime is faster (1.15) than the regular Banshee (1.1)

Nekros prime

The wiki says no. 1.1 running speed for both regular and Prime variants.

Status duration doesn't mean squat. You done good.

Any of these worth keeping beyond the MR grind?

Keep Vasto to build Akvasto or Redeemer.

Vauban until you get prime.
Grakata until you get prisma, then use the original to build twin.
Vasto for redeemer.

Also build a second grakata and start building skanas for the aforementioned twin grakata and redeemer. Better to have them sitting in the oven than to waste more time when you're ready to upgrade.

Side-effects may include: mental ass pain of biblical proportions.

top wew

looks like i have a reason to play warframe again

Turn Cernos into Mutalist Cernos.

And then trash it once you fully rank it.

I hope that flag is on by mistake, cause mutalist cernos sucks and your post is spot on.

It was indeed a mistake.

What's the best build for Twin Grakatas?

crit or status dakka
while the base crit chance is really nice (25%) the base damage is miniscule

I see, it will be easier to go for status I think.

With pistols you might as well go for both, as there are only two crit mods worth your time so just fill the rest with multi shot mods and dual stats. It's what I have on my akstilettos.

Though for twin grakatas you can fuck around with a lot of meme builds because of the stupid high fire rate and fairly large magazine.

You know what's more satisfying than firing one arca plasmor in a guy's face? Firing three of them.

Seems like it, so far nothing beats my Lex Prime for a secondary weapon, right now Tenora is very reliable underl Lv.100, on a different note… why the fuck would I want to kill Mutalist SaladV? he drops the exact same shit as regular SaladV and I don't need to get keys for that.

Is there cross platform play?

Regular salad drops valkyr, mutalist drops mesa.

Pretty sure there's not, as console are always about an update behind.

really makes you think

Well, that's a glass half empty approach, user.

They cost steambux because the creators get a cut.
If it was in plat, the cut would be so small they'd never actually see any money (because plat is perpetually 75% off).

Consolecucks get sloppy seconds for warframe.

I am considering creating something tennogen too, depends on what you are allowed to make because I don't see any operator stuff or more weapon skins around.

Why are cancer dogs so perfect?

Started playing this again recently, I think I'd probably played a day or so when it came out. I hate throwing things out, should I wait for a platinum coupon and get like $30 worth of hoarding fuel?

Never buy plat. Trade for it instead. Only built frames and weapons take slots. You can hoard as much prime parts & blueprints as you want and those are what you trade for the plat to hoard your arsenal.

Is there a nice place with the best frames/builds for every type of mission? I want to stop using Rhino for missions he is obviously not the best at, or stop using him at all if possible.
Also what's the best set up for a tigris prime? I currently have it doing viral damage on someone's suggestion, though I'm not sure if it works that well.

Viral stops being effective after a while, usually corrosive cold/heat is a better combo.

I wait till I get a 75% coupon, then buy 1k plat. The game is free to begin with, so I don't mind throwing the devs some money once in a while.

Duration Ember with Corrosion and Radioactive weapons trivializes 99% of the game

HERESY

Have you considered trying to use your brain? It's not hard to figure out which for what. Do you need to kill things? Bring a DPS frame. Running survival or rescue? Tank. Defense? Frost.

You want all the dual stat mods for it to reach 100% status, and go for either corrosive and blast or viral and radiation.

Viral stays relevant, as with tigris you should only have to shoot once so with all those slash procs and viral even heavily armored units don't stand much of a chance.

user you need to re think that build.

That much I can handle, what I'm not confident at is my building skills, so I wanted to know if there are some preset builds for those situations, so I can be as effective as possible.
I'll try that and see how it works then

meant for of course

Again, building isn't as daunting as it may seem, and you can always ask here. A trip to the wiki is also always advised so you know what abilities scale off what. And don't worry if your build isn't 100% meta, as most content won't stand up to a half decent build let alone a top tier one, and a lot of building is left up to personal preference anyway. Also the reason you want 100% and exactly that on tigris is because it fucks with the multishot status calculation so every pellet inflicts a status effect. So if you can't make it to 100% just go for damage instead.

I can't get 100% status chance.
What's wrong with Tactical Pump? It's the second best reload speed mod.

Then farm the fucking Spy missions for the Ice or Fire Shotgun mod. 7 Capacity, just like that Shell Shock, so it'd fit right into that empty abyss of a slot.

Managed to get there myself, so it should be possible if you sacrifice reload speed

You need to hit 100 BEFORE adding hells chamber or its not really 100%. You need all 4 dual status mods. Watch distant observers tigris video for objectively best build.

You can make helmets and textures for warframes, or textures for a very limited selection of weapons.

That's what I can see, why not opening the selection in general?

Take off armaments and put on hunter munitions. Proc slash like crazy. Id also make an alternate build where you replace one of the 3 elemental mods for shred.

Don't have Hunter Munitions yet, I also replaced Armaments for Fervor right now.

It's probably too much effort for DE, seeing how often they add weapons, and how little anyone cares about operator fashion.

There is this thing I wonder, let's say I make a cool looking skin and it gets the green light, do I have to purchase it for myself when I was the creator?

I think it depends on the game and developer. For example in TF2 and Dota I'm pretty sure you get an untradeable special version. Don't know if DE does that cause you can't trade the skins in the first place, but they might.

a questions.
So i played this game like long time ago i think was still in beta or just after the release.
I member that to unlock new frames or (whatever they are called i forgot) You need to pay or craft them. Getting parts was super slow grind and the inventory was limited so you where kinda forced to pay for inv space also.
Also you had to play with others to finish some missions and shit and the "matchmaking" was fucking terrible i was from EU and often i get matched with people from mexico australia etc. so it was laggy as fuck.
so my questions are

Pretty different, but the time frame you're describing is kinda vague
Grind is all it is. Grind is the purpose for playing. There is nothing else to do, nor some ultimate goal you work towards.
I haven't found it very hard to get tons of weapon and frame slots, as well as buying tons of shit with platinum, just by trading. But I've also put 1000+ hours into it and you probably don't want that commitment. So I'd say maybe.

I think they should.

pc is the beta for the actual release which is the versions on xbox and ps4
prove me wrong faggots
nothing has changed execpt you can faggot twirl everywhere. most shittiers think this is the fastest way to move after they gutted coptering.
endless missions are died. normal grind is grind again nothing has changed.
all you need is slots and they are dirt cheap if you are just munching through mastery like a moron. 70% of the weapons in this game are shit so no rush.

The game is OKish, quests make it interesting to new players, endless grind to play endless mode apparently, people keep asking for more difficult enemies and the only thing we get is bigger bullet sponges, no you can't really play for free in general, you may need to shell out a small amount of plat for slots, even when people say you can grind for prime components to trade for plat they always forget that 90% of the prime components are common trash and nobody wants to buy them unless you got a full set.

Nidus is rapeframe?

Well the time frame i played was really early the game was just picking up i remember having a few frames and i started with some guy with a sword excalibur i think was his name
ty for answers one more thing can i solo it ?
i just need something to play for month or so till pathofdiablo ladder reset XD

Yes
stop this.

Munitions was in that event. It was a common drop, but super OP. Some1 will give it for 5p. It gives each crit a 30% Chance to proc slash.So on any high crit weapon its crazy OP

The universal goal is maximum power and fashion. Tf u talking about.

Nidus the the goat frame.
Also stop trading prime parts, just trade rare mods and rivens. Shit is ez plat if you're not a brainlet. Just spy and nightmare for ez drifting contact or status mods, ez 25p, all rivens 30 to 50p. Work in tiny gains and never think you're going to buy low and sell high, especially with rivens.

To add to this, don't bother unveiling rivens unless you have a big fucking stack of them and can afford to risk losing some gains. The chances you'll get something that isn't hot unsellable garbage are very low an even if you get a good thing, it will still take a lot of effort to push it on someone.

Vailed rivens are always more profitable.
Pistol, melee, rifle, shotgun.
20, 25-30, 25-35, 50-60.

You can go way higher on shotgun. I see people buy them for 100+ regularly.

I honestly dont get why. Arca plasmor and astilla? Tigris and hek rivens are trash.

Cause shotguns are overwhelmingly good, and a proper riven can make almost any of them worth it.

Shootguns are the meta

I really like throwing all 4 of the elemental/status chance mods on it for that sweet 100% status chance. I have it set up for corrosive/blast, does a really good job at stripping armor.

Low riven disposition. I have rolled a tigris and hek riven 40x each and yet have had something worth replacing a regular mod.

Go for rad/viral at a 50/50 ratio. 120 slash too if you have. Against high level enemies it is objectively better, even with high armor. Distant observer did an autistic video about it.

Think we'll get Primed Continuity from Baro this weekend? It's been awhile since it appeared last, it should be coming around soon hopefully
warframe.wikia . com/wiki/Baro_Ki%27Teer/Trades

I just want primed streamline

Why? You can't get more efficient than streamline+ fleeting expertise.

Because the duration reduction sucks.

Yes, but to get max efficiency you'd need fleeting and either version of streamline anyway. And you can't have both regular and prime, so it'd be a waste of ducats, credits, and endo if you put it on a max efficiency build.

Max out streamline, unranked or R1 fleeting expertise instead of R3 or R4 to hit 175. Less duration reduction. Not complicated user. Also not all builds with streamline require fleeting expertise.

It also would let me use blind rage more often.

The fuck is this jew saying? Getting and selling primes is a lot faster and easier that any mods fuckery.
You trying to lower competition or some shit shlomo?

Holy shit Nidus is so fucking great.
I wonder if I could pull off this infinite energy meme with Rage and Quick Thinking on 1 hour Index

Literally LITERALLY nobody calls it Ex Prime, except you OP - you massive faggot

I don't feel like it

The superior jew strategy is to save prime sets for big fish later and sell small shit like syndicate mods, rivens, and sculptures now for quick and easy platinum. You'll thank yourself later when you sell a prime frame for 1,000 platinum that you have 3 extra sets for.

Is this the end game of warframe? Is this unfun gimmicky shit is what supposed to to test my skills and gear? To stand on plates and run back and forth with some fucking batteries making sure you're not getting one shot by some overpowered endlessly spawning mobs while all your shit is disabled and other dudes are forced to stay on fucking plates with barely any means to help you?
And just reading up on the second raid makes me hate it without even trying to play it.
Just nope, I will never fucking do it even by carried by a full squad of pros with top tier gier.
ESPECIALLY since rewards are complete dogshit.

Why people run these? What were devs thinking?
I'm this fucking mad and I didn't even fail this shit.
FUCK!
Kuva shit and sorties are just so much better, and for some fucking reason are not considered endgame. Why? Because they are not heart-crushingly unfun? Because they give more or less valuable rewards? Sometimes actually fucking valuable rewards?
Because they rely on killing shit and using game's mechanics instead of running like fucking headless chicken back and forth while trying not to die?
What kind of end game community even wants for this?

People just keep asking for tougher enemies as end game instead of smarter AI and more elaborate stuff.

God this. The sortie ambulas was probably the first time I felt like I was in an actual boss fight in this game. It had different phases and stuff you had to do instead of just "Pummel the damage sponge". It was just so much fun.
>Frost adding CC and using his other three abilities well.
>That go-time moment when the last wave of the gay community Scrambus came and nuked our abilities
Felt good. Felt damn good.

Because trying to be "elaborate results" in this mess?
Then I don't fucking mind. Just make some standards level 300 missions and be done with it. Exterminate or survival or whatever. Sounds good to me. I will run them 24/7.
Just no pressure plates or carrying trash around or escorting NPCs.

Is this actually fun or another gimmicky shit that somebody may like just because they are sick of core gameplay? I've got me Excalibure before Ambulas rework, so I never did this.

I made my very first fortune selling frost prime which gave me plenty of plat to "play" with. from there i used my plat to make me so much more, then when i finally sold off my 3 sets of ember prime for 600 each, i finally "made it" … all without ever having to give DE a single cent.

Oh fuck my grammar.
I hope you get what I'm saying.

Interesting enemies for me are Lephantis, Juggernaut, Teralyst, Nox, what do they have in common? aside from having insane armor (which is not the best part) they have weak spots, so basically instead of getting armor scaling aimbots with 100% slash proc we should be getting enemies that are fast but weak, slow but tough, etc., stuff with actual balance, then it would just be a matter of balancing the numbers in a horde.

RAIDS are teamplay exercises with super-edge rewards (to reach the max of MAX stat wise). Any frame can do it, but you must know/figure out your role in the team.
It's simple pic related - no other way out if you want the Arcanes

I disagree on Juggernaut. He's not fun, because at low levels he can be cheesed and at high levels he barely exposes his weak spots and even when he does good luck hitting them with anything for split second while surrounded by swarms of high level mobs.
Atlas story Juggernaut on the flip side is ok, if you meant that one I agree.

I'm sorry my man, but unfun is unfun, hard or not.
Soloing kuva flood may be hard on some shitty frame, but it's still fun.
Soloing sorties can be hard on some shitty frame, but it's still fun, unless it's rescue or defection.
Raids are not fun.

As for teamplay, I dunno, maybe, but why would I play PVE grinder for teamplay to begin with?

In general I would say Juggernauts were a step in the right direction, the common one would need some fine tunning.

I played LOR once and got some terrible arcane thing. i honestly dont even know how to use these or anything and im MR23. i won something like +3% chance on kill of having an increase in critical damage for like 5 seconds or something weak like that.
I never touched LOR again.

It's just not fun.

juggernaut is only difficult because his hitbox on his 1hko spike launch is so fucking broken. i use nova and blatantly block his attacks, yet still go down.

the only fun challenge i get in this game anymore is when the stars align and you get a combination of effects in a 3rd level sortie that makes it legitmately difficult. the most recent one i can remember is that fairly recent defense that had grineer with augmented enemy armor (i think) which made each enemy by wave 3 require atleast a "full" shot from a tigris prime to die.

i remember i used a nyx range build to keep them in a state of constant chaos and mind controlled the biggest asshole in the group. someone used loki to switch teleport the stupid defense objective into a corner and keep him there.
really made me appreciate warframes customization system when you look at a tough mission and think "how can i cheese this" and come up with some ridiculously cheap build. like what i do to win every rank up test i've ever taken.
this is warframe at it's best and its annoying how little they let you explore this aspect of it without having to go 10 hours in a high level survival with 0 payoff.

Anyone else remember those long void T4 survival runs to get the most out of those keys before they started giving T4 keys out like candy? i remember having a loki running around invisible activating life support, while 3 camped with blast/corrosive torrids. nekros abusing terrify and spamming desecrate to keep that life support up, and frost to spam tiny bubbles and slow enemies down.

I still do them even though there in incentive to do it anymore. It's just fun.
Fighting high level enemies is fun. I still think that 300% damage bonus is bullshit, but I've grown to appreciate it, since it forced you to make one-hit frames like Volt being able to run this shit.

Have you killed a Teralyst with a group yet?

not really comparable since nobody does it the "legitimate" way. everyone just uses chroma and a lanka or opticor. a trinity or harrow, and 2 gophers to get weather balloons. you can kill it in 5 minutes and max out the standing in a couple nights.

the biggest challenge is making sure nobody quits, or that people leave/rejoin quickly in between kills.

i kinda want them to nerf this somehow to make it more challenging. i kinda miss teralyst hunting before everyone figured out this method.

*there is no incentive

Yeah. I went with randoms we obviously weren't using some meta strategy for it so it took us about 15 minutes, mostly thanks to one of us having strong potato.
It's an alright boss fight, but heavy reliance on space autismos and those trap things kinda kills it for me. I wish you could just somehow destroy its shields with warframe alone.
DE just loves some shitty gimmicks, I dunno why. Why not just make straightforward fight without need to micromanage annoying shit?

So it's either unfun because it's annoying or unfun because it's metaed to the point of being autopiloted? What a shame.

Yeah I miss keys. Back then it mattered more how effectively you grinded, not how much. You could get everything you needed off a few keys if you were willing to work for it, rather than this hell of
At least once you got the key, that was basically it.

No.

I enjoy them and they give more than arcanes. They have a high chance of spawning rare crates that can give you boosters, fully built detonite injectors, landing craft parts, etc. and they are also just fun, it's a nice break from the standard kill everything that moves objective.

i don't see whats the problem. efficiency is still king. nothing is more fun than pounding out 11 caps a night or finishing LoR in 12 minutes.

Quality. Time to grind so I can hit mastery rank 12.

i never really found it annoying. it was actually fun before everyone figured out a "farming" method.
then do that 4 more times.

shit was actually fun. now we can kill him in 5 minutes. leave, rejoin, find him again, kill him in 5 minutes, repeat until morning.

"pounding something out" is how i describe getting work done with quickly. not how i describe doing something i enjoy.

You're doing the same thing just faster now though. You still potato the shields off, you still shoot the weak points, and with the balloons he shouldn't be getting away. I'm not seeing your complaint.

1 guy killing an enemy in 1 hit where it doesnt even have an opportunity to attack isnt the same as shooting at something for 5 minutes with a team.

You are romanticizing it a lot. Which amp do you have?

There is also more to Teralysts than just killing limbs. Like volt should be on the with the best amp so he can take shields down at start in

Why do you want bullet sponges? That seems pretty ass backwards to me.

yes, i know how to kill/cap the teralyst. im talking about BEFORE people "figured it out".

i never said that. but theres something to be said about killing a "boss" so quickly he doesnt have an opportunity to attack. and doing it in a scripted way to "farm" what he and the weather baloons drop.

i kinda enjoy playing the game and i enjoy the shooting. this ultra "efficient" method is great in every way except that it's not fun. its just work.

You said you enjoyed shooting at his knee for five minutes. That's a bullet sponge. I feels he's fine the way he is even with the meta, as amps still take a long time to cut shields and you still have so many phases to go through and all the vomvalysts and other shit to take care of.

fuck soyboy what are you on about then.

read the posts you illiterate nigger.

well, its not a solid 5 minutes of shooting. i'd prefer 5 minutes of fighting. but you had to dodge the attacks, get a good vantage point, save allies, and kill the blue things to keep them from regenerating the shields… and after about 5 minutes or so of that, you'd bust its knee or whatever if you did it well.

being able to insta-kill it and farming it 6-7 times in a night is just work. "farming" is work.

But you still do all the fighting. You aren't running in, blasting it once, and going home. You still have to work for it. I don't see how absorbing more damage makes him more fun to fight. Unless you want DE to add more invuln stages to him like every other boss, which is a shitty design by the way, I don't know what you want. Do you fight high level bombards with the kraken because not one shotting them makes it more fun? I don't get your logic.

baby tier. sounds like you just suck and want content to cater to your limited ability. hence soyboy. 8 is absolutely minimum acceptable amount for caps.

fighting? i literally run in, get "balloons" (i usually play as volt). then meet up with the team, blast its shields away in 20 seconds, sometimes less, then as soon as the shields are down, "ENERGY SPIKE!" then, you go potato, he stands back up. 20 seconds later, his shields are down, and immediately "ENERGY SPIKE!" 2 more times of that, and the thing goes down and you run around shooting the stuipid blue things and hes gone… cap it, and go again.

the logic isnt hard to figure out. its not fun. i never offered a solution, i just said its not fun, and it was fun when nobody had "figured it out" yet.

if each team member behaves flawlessly, and theres no glitches, matchmaking errors, or problems… then sure. but i dont know what game youre playing if you never come across any of that.

not really. as long as the host is good the other 3 members can drop/rejoin without problem. i fail to believe that you havent capped 10 since you seem to be able to play so efficiently its boring. and extactly, flawlessly. everyone has a job to do. why the fuck are you complaining you fucking soylette.

just go back to cuckchan you massive casual.
i dont think a casual such as yourself would understand what im complaining about, as you said yourself in
pretty pathetic tbh.

And the mechanics are entirely the same. You're just saying that drawing it out for no reason makes it more fun.

filtered
and i already go to both places anyways :^)

Go back.

see .

Nidus is king as fuck. I might switch off Zenurik just to put Naramon on him and melee ad infinitum. Also don't use quick thinking on him, you get enough stacks to keep up with never dying since you regenerate 15 in that 5 second window of being invincible. Just stack more power.

You could always use madurai on him for moar damage.

>he didn't do the level 100 augmented armor grineer interception
>the Valkyr of all frames complains

I instablock any limbo players that appear outside of hydron or bere.
If I see limbo in sortie I quit immediately.

Intercept on hydron get at me fag
¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯

Even gara is better at interception than your fedora frame.

Limbo is the king of intercept and point defense. Can't help your asspain. ¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯¯\_(ăƒ„)_/¯

Limbo is the absolute worst frame in the game, not only he is useless, he also fuck with the other players killing potential.
There is a reason why people keep asking for a rework, limbo fucking stinks.

Have you just not played the game in a while or are you simply stupid?

Are you talking about the rework limbo got? it changed nothing, he is still useless and people still hate him, every time i'm on a party on a defense mission and there is a limbo someone will ask for the guy to not use his abilities as it just fucks everything up and it normally ends with the guy being a faggot, fucking up everything and making all three other players angry.
Limbo usefulness exists in a extremely small selection of cases, and in all of them it requires a lot of teamwork and a very capable limbo.
And even then, half of the time, other frames would bring way more to the table than that fucking fedora faggot.
He is useless 95% of the time and i'm being kind by saying only 95%.

He's fucking annoying alright, but he's also incredibly good. He has incredible CC, unlimited invuln and energy regen, and a fuck hueg damage buff. And honestly, as annoying as he is, your team's damage output will still be roughly the same because abilities go through the rift.

You're throwing words like "incredible" and "unlimited", meaning what, Frost and Vauban being godlike now? What is Loki then? Game breaking bug that wasn't fixed in 5 years?
Limbo may be functional but not only he underperforms compated to other CC frames, but he also fucks with other players when better frames don't.
I.e. trash.

You are so dumb.

The fuck that means? That it shrinks consantly so you have to babysit it? Meaning bastilla is 200% or something?
The only non 100% cc I can think of is Volt's 4, since its duration depends on enemies health/armor.

Fuck no, Limbo's CC is not fucking 100% when it doesn't even maintain its range.
Learn the game before spouting bullshit.

It means 100% immobility. Nova has CC but it's a 75% slow, equinox can have an 80%, etc. And the base range is massive, and the shrinkage is fucking negligible. If you have to babysit your bubble you're fucking retarded.

That is not a problem of the frame, it's a problem of people being retarded shitters and having no clue how to fucking play.
Have you seen the absolute retardation that goes around with 99% Frost Prime players since they gave the damn thing away to everyone? According to your ass backwards logic, Frost is also a garbage frame

At least you can easily work around retarded frosts. And other CCers can't even properly fuck over players like frost and gara can.
With limbo not only you can't never tell if it's a retard or griefer, but also you can't easily work around thier bullshit.
And being retarded with other frames isn't even a real problem, at worst they might not even be there.

Limbo and frost have the same damn problem, being blocking allie's guns. How is it easier to avoid frost's than limbo's?

All of these players seem to treat their various walls as tard-helmets. The frames are fine, hell a frost that can use his other three abilities is a godsend in certain situations. But the players they attract are almost always braindead. I'd say the same goes to a lesser extent for Ember, Rhino, and Valkyr since at low level missions they seem untouchable and attract shitters that want to not worry about having a hard time.

We need some sort of reverse tierlist. Like "Frames most likely to attract bad players, and how to play them" or something.

Again, that's an issue of people being stupid shitters.
I'll give you good Limbos are a rare fucking thing, but boy can they tear ass when they try.
A good Limbo deletes anything he banishes within a second, banishes people to revive them, knows how to cancel the bubble, how to combo a dozen mobs tearing someone apart into the rift in one pop and completely shits on any eximus hardass horde with his crazy instant time stop CC

You just run into the buble duh.

Pre-rework Ash, easily.
Now it's gotta be Loki because invisibilty does look like a solution to any problem ever.

As I said shitter with limbo is your worst nightmare, while shitter with any other frame is a mild nuisance at worst, canon fodder at best.
And good frost is always better than good limbo anyway.

You can shoot out if you're inside a snow globe.

And limbo you just press shift.

And you can melee in the rift, or roll out of it.

Pressing shif meaning stopping doing whatever you are doing. You can't even pop smoke screen with Assh while rolling.
And with globe you still have benefit of being inside one since it stops incoming fire and doesn't stop outcoming one.
If it was single one CC frame in the entire game, then maybe, just maybe, but even Volt is better at this role than fedoraframe.
Limbo is just irredeemable trash, and you should feel bad for defending it.

You are all.ignoring the most important factor.

Can it go fast.

It can't.

Trash and so are the people that play it.

I won't eve argue with that.
Though it'd be interesting to witness argument about frost or vauban being trash because they can't go fast as well.

Trash and so are the people that play them.

I'm not the one you guys should go at.
Though Volt is far from being the fastest frame. He's mid-tier of going fast.

If you aint first your last. That goes for life and getting to the LZ.

I hope you bought the void jew emote so you have something to do while you wait at extraction.

I usually take a smokebreak, grab another beer, or take a piss. Then ya'll gotta sit there in orbit waiting for me because you know I carried all ya'll and you don't want to keep playing without me.

PROTIP: I leave the team anyways cause the only thing worse than scrubs is the slow

t. Slowcuck

kek faggot, also I play Nova and Loki so you are literally a babby frozen in time from my perspective

the music is shit
video related
are you fucking underaged?

I downloaded this game yesterday and i must say that i'm enjoying it, the grind doesn't bother me much but i was wondering if there was any tips you could give a new player or infographs people have already made that might help me make the most of my playtime?

Oh little user, you have no idea of the grind that awaits you.
I recommend that you focus on getting a lot of shitty weapons for now and get them all to level 30 so you can get out of the shitter mastery ranks quick. You can sell them after they hit 30

Nitain Extract drops from alerts and only alerts. Grab it if you can and it will save you a lot of time later on. On the same theme, the credit rewards for the first mission of the day is doubled, so make that mission the best-paying one you can access (likely a dark sector mission) and you save yourself some grinding later. Resource Extractors are your friends, get them up and running as early as you can.
I think the promo code for a free sword has expired by now, but the vectis code (FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N) should still work.

Yeah, it works.

Don't spend your initial platinum on cosmetics, buy slots for warframes and weapons instead.

Don't spend plat on any frames from the Arsenal. It's easier to just grind it out, even if one of them means fighting a boss 37 times to get it. Like fucking Equinox.

Latron Wraith, yay or nay?

so will they ever balance the game around a certain level for endgame or will the game just continue on as a complete autist skinnerbox

Why would it ever not be a complete autist skinnerbox when that's exactly what it was designed to be?

It makes me angry to see the foundations for what could be a great game, destroyed by whales and autists that think pressing a single button every few minutes or playing an endless mission until its a game of oneshot or get oneshot is fun. Mostly because I cant find any other game close enough to warframe that actually has some kind of balance.

Why not destiny. I mean since you already seems like ya'll cowards don't even go fast.

Show me videos of absolutely Asian tier gameplay

I really wish I could craft some kind of articulated figure.

Ask nicely for 3d models. Import them to blender. Add ball-joints. Email to 3d printer. Add bands and paint.

Maybe the tennogen tool can work for that.

What the fuck happened? We were planning to farm some orokin cells, we killed like ten phorids and sargas ruks, and not a single cell was dropped from them.

Define asian tier. there's not really "high level gameplay" beyond min maxing your shit to the extreme and having dumb stats.

Fucking DE. still was worth it, valkyr is a QT

Welcome to the wonderful world of F2P RNG.

But seriously, what's going on? In november at least, roughly two out of three Ruks dropped a cell. Now, it's fucking zero. Did they changed something?

Possibly. You could always just farm those oroking cell arrays.

n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html lists the cell drop chance as 2.58%. It links to and is linked from the official forum so it is probably true. Whether it was better before is or you just got lucky is impossible to know for sure.

I want 3rd world shitskins to kill themselves.

Is there a secret method I'm unaware of to sell things that isn't sitting for 4 hours in a relay spamming the chat or placing 10 million posts on warframe.market? Fucking hell just add a fucking marketboard already aaaaaaa

My method is filter out WTS on trade chat, and then just pop in every once in a while to hock my shit and pounce on anyone willing to buy anything I don't want.

M8, even the officially statue of valkyr uses her alt.

i don't care default is the cutest

I just wish the Kara helmet mouth piece didn't look like an obvious BDSM thing.

I respect your right to be completely fucking wrong.

It looks more like a bell than anything. Valkyr Prime on the other hand…

holy shit i just got ivara why is her bum so BIG

Actually I thought Valkyr Prime's "mouthpiece" looked more like a huge ass nose ring.

Better option
Wattchewant not doing warframe smut is the worst thing to happen to warframe smut.

Anyways unrelated but how do I build melee saryn?

Strength and duration. You might want to keep positive range though because her spores are still quite good, and you can refresh toxic lash anyway.

Is there a better secondary than Lex Prime? I just got a Mesa and I'm not if I should bother with the dual wield meme

Are cephalon simaris tasks worth doing?

i love it

Just for keeping as a stat stick for mesa? No not really. If you want to actually use your secondary I prefer the akstiletto prime, but they are pretty equal in terms of DPS.

He can give you some good mods, and infinite scanners. Mainly health conversion for nekros and energy conversion for toggle frames like ember or excalibur.

The mark of a good famefu is how nice her ass looks.

my harem is growing

Even if she barely has any, but some gloss or a good skin can make it look great, also, THESE THING EXIST! It was literally there in the room I began the mission.

What do you get from orokin rare crates?

what are you talking about? nova has one of the best hips in the game

Credit/material boosters, landing craft parts, relatively lodsemone.

Stream is live, goys

People don't appreciate her modest figure, she has small breasts and more hips with not much ass, but I still love her, specially with Nova Device Skin.

It's goyim and I don't care.

b-b-b-b-but Steve is my BFF and he will give me platinum if I suck his dick!

This is terrible. These bitches can't into go fast.

Have fun.

just not sure I hate myself enough to go for it. only at around a hundred samples.
though i'ld still rather do that than grind plains of shit for the furax and my missing mods though.

I hope you don't want gara then.

i have her, not that i wanted her.
it really is just those two weapons left.

Nova is the best

It's already balanced around level 100.
What is it you're asking?

Pick not ugly frame.

I just like her a lot, sue me.

What skin is that?

Visage Skin with Lamia Helmet
I jewed a bit on the steam market to get the funds but Gaben can fund DE without me

Nova is the butterface of WF. She isn't the ugliest, since mag and ponyframe exist, but I wouldn't fuck what looks like a weathered 30+ yo housewife.

Too smooth and pudgy

Well, it will be a while before I get another tennogen item, the Lamia helmet still can't convince me, even if it shares a similar "face" as Tachyon I still see a weird smiley face on Lamia helmets.

I think I don't see a xmas cake in her but even then I am OK with those from time to time, the real problem I find with her is how her head needs to be a little wider overall, also, I like smooth.

Are you 12 years old? She just has a small tits and wide hips. Usually older women have saggy tits and a wider build overall.

the smile is there to be protected

Got this tonkor riven. Would this be worth anything or were all the retards scared away from it when it was "nerfed" and they couldn't use it like a shotgun anymore?

yes

I need to use captura mode a little more.

It looks very solid if you ask me.

Maybe a zephyr main will pick it up if you're patient, but I don't think you'll be making a profit on it

Unlikely unless they just don't want to invest the potato and forma.

Yeah, I don't follow bird meta

I mean the only benefit tonkor had over other explosives was negligible self damage.
What is actually the best explosive weapon currently in the game? Because tonkor is kinda shit, even angstrum feels better.

Pretty sure the new meta launcher is the Opticor. It's got fuck off levels of damage. It's fun

It does launch a beam of instant death, but yeah it's not what I meant.

Opticor is a bow.

It technically has some blast, no bully. Just use the zarr if you want a launcher.

Opticool literally the best Assassination gun.

I forgot to put rescue in there too.

lenz probably.
although choosing to walk around with an early model howitzer can't be wrong either.

What exactly counts as "bullet damage" in this game? All projectiles? Shotguns? Anything that goes pew pew? Just rifles and pistols?

Where did you find your "bullet damage" term?
I don't think it's used anywhere in-game.
If you mean your damage stats those are per shot.
So if weapon shoots one bullet, it would be bullet damage. If weapon is a shotgun, it's an accumulated damage that between all pellets.

Now I googled and it's a damage type from the old damage system.
It's not in the game anymore.
Also not saging because thread is at bumplimit.

Haha, I guess I was too quick.
Ask DE, because there is no such thing as bullet damage in the game anymore. Maybe they didn't bother to update the description.

What the hell does this dumb ability do now then?

projectile damage. Does not block melee, aoe splash damage and elemental damage. Basically the only weapons that can hurt you are melee and rockets.

holy fuck, bro finally brought the good shit

Redpill me on primed reach, and reach for melees in general.
Isn't it a wasted of slot on non-meme builds?
Do I need this if I want to actually play the game and not spam spin macro in some corner?
And morphic transformer. Especially morphic transformer.

baro truly is our greatest ally.

I might be able to buy only 2-3 of them. Which one should have priority?

continuity and cryo rounds.

I had some ducats saved and I bought 2 extra copies of P-Cont, they are some good platinum source, right?

Primed mods have a trade tax of 1 million credits, that limits your pool of potential buyers a bit.

Catalyst invasion up on jupiter.

I'm terrible at jewing. It's one of the best primed mods, so i can't imagine it's bad, but i've never done any calculations for ducat investment..

No no no no, get primed reach instead

Ok bois, I dunno what lanka is, apparently some shitty fucking sniper rifle.
How much can I jew out of people for this one?

i grudgingly use an atterax to farm adaro, but all the other melee based builds that I use and think are fun don't care about reach. eblade, CL, nidus succ, sna prime in general, etc.
they're pretty fucking close either way, just so long as people aren't skipping continuity and picking up bane or some shit instead i think it's fine.

Anyone willing to buy it on the market would know a million credits are needed of course.

Blaster Sniper Rifle to be precise, properly built is good, the only downside is projectile travel time, that Riven could be quite decent, are you planning to sell it?

Too squishy?

Yes I'm absolutely not using snipers ever.

It doesn't make much difference. Those two need large EHP to work well. Something like Nidus/Inaros/Valk.
Maybe solo Ash/Frost, but not Nova.

Then I am pretty sure that riven would sell for some good platinum then, ask for offers.

I usually go for vitality but I wanted to experiment, any suggestions?

You're making slowa, so bump that str and redeem that range.
I don't know exactly if it's drain based or duration based, but you need more fucking range.
Also just noticed
No. It's a waste of slot.
Nova just doesn't tank no matter what you do. If you absolutely must solo with her use vitality instead of SF and keep that adrenaline for emergency energy, but have life strike on melee to convert it back to health quick.
But I dunno, it still feels like wasted slots.

145% strength is the cap for max slow, duration is what gives the MP more range apparently, I just wanted to keep some range with Augur Reach which also provides some shields but I am feeling the weight of low efficiency.

I think this suits me better, also, check that sweet sortie reward.

Is that fucking resource booster?
Hit up that oxium then I guess.

You really don't need the health and rage on her. I would just max duration, keep that 145 str, go neutral on eff, and get range as close to neutral as you can. You really only need QT for emergencies to take that extra hit while you get out, you won't be tanking anything with it.

name one place slova is good outside that one raid?
why slow down the match so it takes longer?
either big maps where its too much effort to cover it all or small enough maps where you can kill stuff as they spawn
lol

Nigger it's not me who's making slowa for some godfucking reason.
Maybe he's one of those, you know, spy rhino or tank ash guys, who just like to make weird shit work.
Nova is the fastest frame alive, so maybe building for slowing mobs makes him feel even faster or something.

I'll check it then.

Is a resource chance booster, not a double rate, so it only makes rare loot drop a bit more often I guess.

The only use I can think of for it is farming sentients on Lua for neurods, if they still drop those.
Or Io for neural sensors.

Neurodes and Neural Sensors are a plenty in a lot of places.

Then that fucking booster is completely useless.

Mutagen Samples? Assuming one actually wants to grind out the Hema research.

As usual the only thing I can think of are Orokin Cells and Tellurium, cells are a plenty in certain places so it would make them appear more often, Tellurium is a pain to get, in theory the chance booster makes loot appear more often in general so, if an enemy dropped Ferrite 50% of the time I guess he would drop it 100% with this, doesn't say it doesn't affect mods so I could try farming for stances I need.

My clan still needs a ton of those too.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Resource_Drop_Chance_Booster

What's the fucking point then? Getting more ferrite from random shit so I can have 7 million spare instead of just 6?

Containers that may drop rare stuff drop it more often at least, oxium ospreys and all that are basically guaranteed, although it is very stupid when it comes to rare drops from bosses, I guess is time to test it on lephantis.

I would guess that the stuff it does not affect is done as a guaranteed item drop "containing" the resource, similar to how Index payout is not subject to the credit doubling you normally get for the first mission of the day. The mechanism is different from normal drops so modifiers to the mechanism would not have any effect.

Hows Prisma Shade and the Redeemer lads? A stealth sentinel sounds cool in theory, and the Redeemer skin from Baro looks kinda cool but I don't want to waste my void shekels

Well, no extra cells from containers or Lephantis confirmed, it should affect cointainers regardless but is quite hard to measure in that place, I would need to go to Saturn and check there too.

Still, very stupid to have those as main reward on sorties, each stage should have an instance of giving you the thing, just move Rivens to uncommon and that's it (people keep saying there is a riven limit because it would stress the servers too much.)

polymer

What are good frames to mass kill trash but aren't criminally boring like Ember?

Seriously, is Primed Reach worth anything? Is there a really memey build on some really memey weapon that makes up for its price?

Saryn + zit popping flamethrower or radioactive shotgun

Equinox maim is pretty good.

Primed reach is amazing. Any whip, pole arm, staff, or heavy blade, is amazing with it as it lets you hit more enemies, increasing your effective DPS and combo counter.

Mirage + Pimped out Ignis Wraith

Just as long as you don't paint it green and purple and be an eyesore for the entire squad.

aawwww shit i missed one

Have you tried it with a Glaive? it increases the hitbox on the thrown weapon.

GIFT OF THE LOTUS
CATALYST ALERT UP FOR 24h.

BOY HOWDY

I see no alert only the invasion.

Scratch that, now it appears.

ready to paint it, but im lazy so ill do it later

AND ANOTHER ONE!

Fire alarm went off during the dev stream and they had to bail mid stream. Might explain all these alerts.

We're having taters for supper tonight, it seems.

just take any frame with a radial 3 or 4 and slap on range and efficiency and zenurik and go to work.
bonus points for doing it on excal because max range slash dash is hilarious.

Nice!

How do zaws work exactly (as far as potato/forma retention), I just have my first zaw, wondering if I want to potato it, or if I should maybe potato/forma a different one if the initial one I chose based on availability of materials and also that double hook thing looked kind of cool. Are ANY zaws worth investing time/forma in? Or are they more of novelties?

Also; how are you supposed to build gara? I mean str/eff/dur/rng etc… what to prioritize? what are dump stats? I've never played gara before, just built, potato'd, slapped a few mods on, wondering WHICH mods I should be slapping on for those stats

ANOTHER POTATO INVASION

wew

It is either Potato or Exilus.

I meant, Tomato.

Zaws have a few niche uses. The infested pole arm hilt has incredible range, zaws machetes are the only good ones, as well as as saw daggers. So if you want to go through the effort of making them they can be pretty potato worthy, just make sure that you are using the parts you want as you can't swap them once they've been built.

Gara isn't too great after the nerf, but her glass shield is still good, so build around that. I'd go for duration and strength. Her other stats aren't very useful but I still wouldn't dump them except maybe efficiency if you have a fully upgraded zenurik tree or have a ton of energy pizzas at your disposal.

warframes are just ass bionicles

I am really hating Focus farming, I know operators are barely useful but I want mine to not die when someone sneezes in her general direction.

Anyone try the single Viper Wraith yet? Was thinking about grabbing it

Unfortunately I missed the infested event, I basically returned to the game a bit after it ended, and have mainly been fucking around poe with bounties and mining/fishing and trying to rank up with their faction stuff.

So… Cyath + Kwath? Laka? or Peye?

I'm guessing balance things that have same modifier set as handle?

e.g. if peye is +speed -damage, I would want to use the jai balances for even more +speed -damage?

Nah fair enough, I probably wan't even playing 'before the nerf' (since Gara came out anyways, I think I last quit a little after Harrow had just come out [haven't even done his quest yet]) I don't expect Gara to be super meta or anything, Dur/Str got it.

There's a zaw calculator if you don't know about it
semlar.com/zawcalc

You can reach cap in like 2 hydron runs if you are packing 4 lenses and don't suck balls

I only have 2 lenses and now Konzu refuses to reward more (that is, he keeps giving me breath of the eidolon or pitiful endo rewards) so I can't even craft a single greater lens.

it's useless without the aug fixing magazine size, and then you're stuck with only 7 mods to shore up the other mediocre stats.
mr fodder unless you've got some bullshit riven.

if you only equip one weapon you only need 2 lenses total.

I'll try that then.

Where the fuck do these Seeker assholes spawn the most? I need 60 for the Inaros shit

The ones that throw latchers? there is a dark sector mission that spawns them a little more odten.

Are these colors any good? I made it look kind of generic but I'll keep going and see how it turns out.

This squad finding system is top notch!

Can you make it a wallpaper?

How do I cake my character strong enough to handle the star maps after pluto? I feel stuck because my guns do punk ass damage and other players effortlessly melt enemies I can't even kill with a full magazine. How do you get past the level 35 mark? I am using rhino, hek, lex prime, and Guandao. I have a bunch of gold mods, but I have no idea how to get even more powerful. I stack as much damage crit and status effects as my weapons will allow. But I am not getting results. How do I git gud?

how did you miss 4 keys?
They formula to success is simple: (potato + forma + wiki) x gitgud / time.

So in order to progress I need to NG+ my weapons and Frames several times each and dip into my fashion funds?

Build Valkyr, bum around for Drifting Contact, Flow, and Rage. Then go full melee and slide attack everything to death. The only enemies who don't die to this are sortie bosses, I think.

Yes.
Fashion frame is end game, this comes first.

I will adjust my priorities accordingly.

Are Twin Grakatas worth potatoing or are they forever a meme? I just want more Dakka.

Draw fucking porn already.
Cocktease is shit and isn't held up in high respect by anyone.

Regular Hek should still do fine provided you bring Scattered Justice, Hell's Chamber, Blaze, P. Blank & elemental mods to taste. Vicious Spread & Primed P. Blank help but you can make do without.
Crit mods are wasted on a plain Hek as the base crit chance is just too low to take full advantage: unmodded crits amount to a 1.1 multiplier while Blunderbuss + Primed Ravage bumps it to a 1.608. With the multishot from Scattered you get better returns from elements. Crit mods are good on a V. Hek, where those mods would take it from 1.25 to 2.52.

Should I potato my vectis, or should I wait until it gets out of vault?

Prime?

Vectis Prime was vaulted in May 2017. At the pace they are currently unvaulting things you would be looking at waiting just short of two years.

Though why would you need to potato a regular vectis when the promo code for one with a free potato in it is still valid?

Which promo-code?

#IRespectRebeccaForHerTalentAndNotJustHerLooks

FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N
Was released as part of the plains launch, lasts until February 15th.

Can it be used by anybody or is it a one time use and you just threw that code away to the bots?

It was posted on the forums, i would assume it is inexhaustible. In any case i already used it when it was released. Even if you have no use for the weapon, it comes with a free slot that you keep when you sell the weapon. There was also 'FREESWORD' (free heat sword) but i think that one expired on the first day of this year.

That's what I was interested in and didn't want to cunt the other user out of a very decent weapon+slot.

Once per account.

Good news fellow Tenno I have taken all the remaining Ash players and put them and their frame where it belongs.
THE TRASH

Name one frame capable of cheesing Index better than Fatal Teleport Ash
legit question, I need a better method than abusing this naruto piece of shit

Mesa with a proper build basically instant kills them, Banshee with sonar is great as a support for your team since it gives radar for your DPS and makes them die in one hit, Anything with a shield.
A Decent Group

What is V. hek

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vaykor_Hek

hahah nice one

I index w/ at least 2 other alliance members, preferably w/ mics in the mumble server when anyone's willing.

RESPOND TO THIS?!
DO I BUY FUCKING MEMEWING MOD OR NOT?!

You should know the answer.

What about primed reach?
If I don't use regular one in any of my builds, what kind of mod would it be appropriate to replace with it?

Primed reach is good and you want it, but for builds it is weapon specific. Going off that stance I think those are dual swords, so neither reach nor primed reach are really gonna do anything for you. You typically want reach on weapons that already have good range, so spears, heavy blades, whips etc. It also works on exalted weapons, so for valkyr's hysteria and wukong's primal rage it helps as well. That build you have is also pretty good as is, except I personally would probably swap out life strike for either more damage or considering you have status and CO, you could forma and add healing return so it costs no energy for the health gain.

I really need to get back to healing return grinding.
Thanks for the input.

There's barely any full melee builds that I go with that don't use primed reach. Pretty much just things that are made for parrying 1v1 lockdown combos like rapiers or defensive shields I don't have range mods on.

So yes, get primed reach if you want to have awesome full-melee builds. If melee is just a mashing of E between gunplay for you, don't bother. And rebind full melee attack to LMB.

Why is the Opticor sexiest and best girl?

Also thinking of selling some shit and buying a clan mark for my clan o' one. Worth it or will people never notice the Slaughter Melon on my sleeve?

Finally found a good operator face blend. Don't know why they thought making them a bunch of ugly negroish abominations was a good idea.

Because it was "progressive" I guess, also, show the recipe.

cause it's a canadian game. Gotta blanda up.

here, however do note that the school animation set thats equipped can slightly alter the face for better or worse. So cycle through them to see which is best for the face blend.

Also they made the faces look worse with the new hotfix, pic related is the face blend that one guy made with the animation distortion "glitch" that DE "fixed".

Noted, I guess I could post my results once I blend with one of those, btw, what's up with the operator's skin? I mean, the head looks normal but when you strip away all the suit pieces it looks like their hands and feet have gangrene or something, the basic leggings also look like tacos, I wish I could make some tennogen for operators eventually assuming it can be done and approved.

The only thing cheaper than Overwatch's gameplay is this, we were being killed by 2 ticks of toxin on infested survival and the "uncommon plz feel special" reward is something I can easily get when I decide to sell all my Ayatan stuff.

Such is the luck of the draw, fella
I got a potato two days in a row, one of them golden

Is kind of stupid, people want rivens and sorties seem to be the only missions where you want the common stuff and rarely get it.

>IMPLYING
I'm so sick of fucking rivens, I'm getting more than I can sell and I am not paying 60 fucking plat to buy more space.

How are you not selling veiled within an hour of getting them? The only ones that don't sell like fucking hotcakes are pistol rivens

Cause they are all FUCKING pistol rivens.

THIS
The market is saturated with rolled rivens and people wanting to buy them, yet veiled are the way to go for getting some good plat, a few rolled rivens at least turn into good endo when they are trash.

My condolences, you should just do what says and make a pile of endo out of them. Or just batch sell them for like 5p each

No user, it doesn't look good.

Got this thing on a trade, the weapon itself doesn't seem to be very popular though.

Im so sorry user, it's garbage.

It's a beam weapon.
Beam weapons suck period and are in dire need of buff/rework as a category.
If you like how that thing feels hold onto it obviously. I think shotguns were in similar situation at some point and look at them now.

Yep, someone in a mission once said that things like Flux Rifle didn't have DPS but DPH.

Also, don't worry, it was only an extra from a trade, nothing to worry about, sometimes I wish there was an item that literally could reset all forma and remove the stars if only to make a more organized inventory, some of my old weapons had polarizations according to the way I played back then when shotguns used to suck and I was obsessed with status chance on everything.

Nothing wrong with getting rivens for trash gear as long as you enjoy using said trash gear.
When god weapons like Tonkor can always get nerfed into the oblivion, trash weapons like Akbronco can also always be buffed into meta.
Beam weapons will rise some day, I believe in it.

In my case I am a little more obsessed with having a good assortment of fully automatic weapons just in case, Tenora is certainly better than when I used a Soma back then, never got the chance to assemble a Soma prime and I am not going to spend the platinum on its components, but I am too autist as to not have an automatic rifle with no wind-up time, I have heard some good stuff about Karak Wraith, still, after using vanilla Karak I am quite skeptic, Boltor Prime is basically the most powerful one I have but I also wanted a hitscan, Latron Prime is showing its age for some reason or maybe it is also the way I polarized it back then, now I just wonder if Twin Grakatas can be good or just a meme.

Soma p has wind up though. Twin grakata are good, but also ammo hungry as fuck, might want to go for akstiletto prime. Also the solo grakata and prisma aren't too shabby. Latron prime has definitely been power creeped out. Also it technically isn't an MG but the baza can shred shit with hunter munitions, so you might want to give that a try.

Also snipers are pretty fun and good after the buff.

Wasn't Braton Prime meta?

I don't know about "meta" but it's certainly workable.

You can bring braton p up to near end-game levels with heavy investments, while shit like tigris is there right off the bat.
I wouldn't call it meta.

WTS my Riven mods or trade em for other Riven mods IGN SAIKI555

Point and laugh

You got some nice ones, was anyone in the trade chat interested?

Steve aint gonna pay for his cocaine himself.

Saiki, who is your favorite touhou character and why do you hate kikes?