Shadows die twice

I completely missed the teaser and didn't browse Holla Forums for the last month because of work, what about it? I hope you autists figured out something beyond

didn't vaati make an hour long video trying to figure out what it was based on 12 seconds of footage

i don't really care what it is, they'll show us something when they want to and I don't have any interest in speculating on the what if's, just how it plays.

That's how I am on teasers these days, and all Kojima's mess is telling me thus far is that I could already get the game he's making if I buy a Sega Saturn.

you best be joking

What im interested in is if it's PS4 exclusive or not, something that might be deducible from staff openings at From, patent filings, domain registrations and so on. My biggest hope is that it's the Demons Souls / Dark Souls equivalent of BB, so a spiritual successor with a different name and slightly modified theme for multiplat even though i have a PS4, i just don't want to pay jewish taxes for online and get frame drops all day

There is no information. You know there is no information so why did you make this thread?

would rather see a new otogi or something cool

a sega saturn adds the most enjoyment possible to anyones library

Someone already deduced it's most likely Kuon 2.

Its probably Tenchu tbh. Hopefully it will actually have fun multiplayer again

Either Kuon or Tenchu. Kind of pointless to speculate at the moment though since all we have is a teaser.

How about you try going for a full year next time around?

It's Tenchu.

We don't know, but Miyazaki has said multiple times that he is not personally going to work on another souls type game and that anymore soulslikes won't have his input.

>Possibility 1: It's __ Souls, __ Borne or a new IP with identical gameplay and the souls cancermunity have a meltdown because "muh muyuzuki", "muh DS2", because for some reason they think a game director is personally designing levels and writing code.

I wish it kept eating your post.

I'd imagine it would have to be Tenchu or a new IP given the fact Bandai Namco is already making a Souls-ish title.
From is still working with Bandai Namco right?

I think if they would release anything non-souls, they wouldn't make a teaser like that. They know that none of their IPs even come close in popularity to the souls games and 99% of their following would be disappointed if it was anything but a souls game. A teaser for one of the other IPs would have to be less ambiguous. Then again they are autistic japs so anything is possible

i'll unironically try

Fuckoff cunt

doner kebab

Do those exist? The impression i had was that people only played it and started talking about how good it once XSOULS took off and they started pawing through Froms more obscure titles.
i know thats how i found it

haha

I'm glad people actually remember the castle level, that shit was crazy. being able to play as the bomb spitting child-looking one in multiplayer was zany as hell, especially with the flying " The shadows die twice " tagine seemed to make me think of a new Tenchu over anything else, especially with Rikimaru's back story for the third game. But hey, as long as it isn't another fucking Souls game I'd be fine.

It will be tenchu souls. Mark my words. They will make tenchu with souls mechanics.

Please don't fucking say that. I already went through the pain of thinking that's what would happen, I don't need it to be confirmed. It's bad enough how easy it would be to convert Tenchu's damage system to Dark Souls (really, just take the damage system, remove stealth and give players a character builder with "ninja styles" instead of classes and add RPG mechanics), but knowing that will be the first question the lowest common denominator will ask, "will it be souls-like?" has me scared they'll change it just to please them. I already know a certain someone probably already has videos lined up for all the, "What you will need to know for the next Tenchu game" "Will this be a new line of games similar to the Souls Series?" and "Prepare to Cry: Ayame's Story" does not have me excited at all.

Please be Shadow Tower 3

They should make a new Metal Wolf Chaos, but this time with the real POTUS.

Jesus Christ, why did I get those for digits, I just wanted a new fucking stealth game

They don't have the balls, sadly.

>mfw it's a combination of all three called Tenchu: Shadowborne

>>>/cuckchan/

KINGS FIELD V

DUBS

I wish Ian would feed me a healthy dose of 9mm aspirin.

Nice singles, user.

(chegged)
You sir are closer to the truth than anyone in this thread

ENB?