Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

Right Behind You
Edition

January Event Schedule
12/31~01/09 - Right Behind You
01/10~01/16 - Rise of the Beasts
01/17~01/24 - Unite and Fight (Wind Enemies/Fire Advantaged)
01/25~01/30 - Miscolored Memories (rerun)
01/31~02/08 - New Event Scenario

Crews
1.Infinity - 692908
2.Kihou - 740471
3.Sky Lords - 733000
4.Raven Nest (Dead) - 1024216

Guides and info
gbf.wiki/

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16169
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The event is almost over. Right after that it's RIse of the Beasts.

Friendly reminder that all accounts other than 9 are up for grabs.
One user was asking about 1, if you're here let me know.

Also, I got a whole lot of shit during the spark, and I've got 2 Sunlight stones (with a third on the way) and 2 gold bars burning my pockets.
Sadly no 120% Atk summon and the primals look like a very long term investment, so I'm open to suggestions.
On one side, I kinda want to get Uno and 5* him ASAP, on the other, I'd still like to get a couple GW Harps.

Crewm8 asked how hard can Percy hit.

What gear do you have to get those numbers?

esser at 4* is unimpressive even ghanda is better than her (no seriously if you intend to use esser seriously at least 5* her)

look at the post above

I know, I use her for the th in fast raids, she barely even hits Tia.
I'm looking at Magisa or Grea for longer/harder raids

With your team comp, try aoidos or sturm. Both of them can hit more than percy-chan.

Ah, time for this snoring event again…

The event's not that bad. The bosses are actually challenging to solo

Percival is great, especially for a fearbot.

I meant for 3rd slot.

Yeah, I wish I was lucky enough to pull Sturm, but I only got her pincushion sidecick instead.
Aodios… I don't really like enough to use a suptix on.
I'm gonna save crystals to spark again in the summer though, hopefully I'll get her then.

Reminder that Wind is going to be the harvin element soon with both oracles for wind being potatoes, so a team of humans/harvins with bahamut gun will become esports core.

Also, both wind harvins (if the character element is tied to the summon element) are male. The only Tarot harvin worth looking at is the water one.

considering one of the most played teams was hairtato nio siete last gw taht's pretty much the norm

plebian taste my guy

Where the fuck did you come from? Leddit? Cuckchan?

What are you doing in this fujobait kusoge if you hate males. Even the best girl is a male inside. Youjo Senki collab when, need my team of old men being cute girls.

i have okto 5* come at me bro

You can have your gay discussion >>>/anywherebuthere/

He's alright I guess

I keep reducing shit, but that fucking button can't get in here soon enough, I have like 10 pages of magna selfies to grind to dust.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

Humans/harvins is already the best wind setup and has been since GW 5* released.

Yea i'm here, i'll take account 1. Do you need my email or something?

Oh man, I sure do love this RNG bullshit within RNG bullshit for 5*ing GW. Have to spend a 1000 AP just to NOT transform. Good shit, real good shit. Hey here's an idea, if you're gonna do some shit like this, either make the Relic come uncapped 3 times for 10 shards or 100% transformation if you have the character with you for 40 shards.

You have to grind halo for rusted weapons anyway, so you might as well settle in for the long haul.

Also, you can check the script on the webpage to find out if the weapon will transform or not. The details are on the wiki.

doing it wrong
you don't grind halo solely for relics, that's how you make yourself go insane. Either level a bunch of 5star chars or 150 weapons at the same time, while watching something on another screen

Sure, but what I'm saying is that both Aoidos and Sturm generally don't out damage him.

Still in the top ten!

Oh! They added "set A" "set B" on the team selection.
Double the build construction.

I like her and all but this is getting to be too much. She is, at best, a 7.5.

A-at least two of my Homoknights reached the top. That makes me happy.
Poor Siegman, and Vane even with the recent event didnt made it

Shoot me an email at [email protected]
I'll give you all the info you need from there.

Getting spammed with network errors, is it just me or did they mess up something again?

This tickles my autism

You can effortlessly maintain hype 4(100% unique mod) with Aoidos with xeno axe and an atma in your grid, Sturm also gets stronger as the fight goes on with hot headed, not much(50% unique mod). The thing with Percival is that his damage boost has a really shitty uptime of 3/8 while Sturm and Aoidos can maintain good damage after 3~4 turns until the fight ends or they die.

As seen in the image, Aoidos does roughly the same damage as percy with his buff.

Japan is obsessed with the french and their culture, the mere existence of Paris Syndrome proves this (look it up if you don't know what it is).
So naturally they absolutely adore one of the biggest national heroines of France to the point of her being one of the most popular characters in both FGO and GBF, and, I shit you not, having her own Meduka Meguca spinoff.

Time to kill myself.

I can't keep his buff up even if I triple attack all the time. Would you be able to show me what you're doing to keep it going?

I guess it looks comparable the 1/5th of the time you're able to get hype 4 when you also give Aoidos a bunch of other buffs.

Didn’t stop them with King Arthur, they just made him a chick

Sent you one.

Maybe someday he'll appear in moon media or in granblue. Gotta give the fujos the equivalent to Jeanne D'Arc or a girl version of Martel.

At least they know better to not come to France.

Turn 1: use all his skills and ougi with xeno axe mh.
T2: attack.
T3: ougi with aoidos and whomever else.
T4: ougi with mc and whomever else. aoidos should have hype 4 already, 3 if unlucky.
T5: attack.
T6: ougi with aoidos and whomever else, if possible don't ougi with mc. (hype 4 if unlucky, +2 turns of hype4)
T7:attack.
T8:attack.
T9: ougi or use his 1st skill.
T10:attack.
T11:attack.
T12: ougi.
Repeat ad infinitum. Remember to keep an eye out for when his passive procs as it gives you more two turns to gain charge bar for his ougis or use his first.

I've tried this a few times now and its dropped every time. I guess it could work if I triple attacked 100% of the time.

Do you have atma? it became possible to keep his hype at 4 only after having it and his passive emp maxed out.

For my tests I used 2 athena spears an atma sword and agni/agni. I guess if his EMP passive activated it would have allowed him to keep his hype up, but that only has a 5% chance to activate.

Are you testing it at trial battles or normal fights? his aggro also generates plenty charge bar.

I was using the trial fight. I'll go try it on Garuda or something.

Rise of the Beasts starts in under 4 hours. We're getting FLBs for Huanglong and Qilin weapons this RotB right?

Yeah, we are. Also no more non-host gold bars

Since there's going to be a Part 2 on What Makes the Sky Blue, is there a chance the game will replay on Part 1 like they did with Platinum Sky? Got in the game last Summer, and missed on what looked like a really exciting event along with getting Lyria as a teammate.

It's quite likely. Either that, or they'll make part 1 a side story.

Expectations for part 2:
>5* for lucio and DAO

that would be the only way to save olivia from being only cute

(checked)
Got to hold onto those christmas crystals if that time comes.

I want playable sandalman. Misunderstood gentleman that did nothing wrong.

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16169

No one's posted it yet. half off campaign starting tonight until the 25th. Daily 1 draw tickets. Bonus exp and rp for people under 101

Are they trying to convince players to commit suicide?

he literally tried to kill you and the only reason you survived because luria vii kun god powers

Homoangel is even more irredeemable than Fenrir. He nearly murdered you and didn't a couple islands drop from the sky killing everyone on them during his tantrum?

Oracle

either dolphin guy is going to be a shitty event sr character or a ssr summon for the event. I personally think he's in the same league as fenrir, but way worse seeing that he tried to end the world.

I'd play this if it's got dating sim elements. Does it have any, or even suggestive messages?

There are some real slutty characters you can get who throw themselves at you in their fate episodes. The story overall and the fleshing out of the characters you get is really good.

4* Uncap Materials for Qilin Weapons.

dating sim elements, it has like, tiny crumbs of those. very tiny crumbs

Suggestive messages, yeah. I'd say there's not a lot, but I can't get the sound zoizoi makes when she's at red HP out of my head.

Only few hints here and there. Some characters do have relationships or crushes with other characters though.

Like everything in life, you get very little romance out of this. But theres around 230 playable waifus. Choose one and be happy my dude. This is my wife Cagliostro.

There was a little dating sim with Carren during that urchin event. That was nice.

What a cutie.

I want to give Kou headpats and call him a good kid

Slanderers, Cagliostro is a girl, the cutest girl, and she's my wife.

Who /progression/ here?

She's a good girl, don't listen to the faggots.

Do we even have voice lines from the Oracles? Or anything, because Im not gonna be interesred in this Arcancer shite with no info

hanged shota , light cow zerk and slut devil erune all had voiced parts

I'll keep on believin' on Ruria's SSR uncap

Some events have dating sim elements.
Loads of suggestive messages on events like your birthday, xmas day and saint valentine's, provided you have at least one of the gals that are thirsty for the Danchou (e.g. Magisa and Anthuria).

Daily reminder the Vyrn Fan Club is more than 100 strong and growing.
Anyone has that chart that shows that almost everyone loves either Vyrn, Katalina or Danchou?

Forgot the image

Isnt there an image where Kat goes asking half dragons about their ascendancy and then keeps looking at Vee?

I'll check, should be one of the Grand Blues around the time of the Grea event.

Found it

Even with the memes bogging everything down?

Anyone saved the scared Bea MP3s from the Behind you event?

Yeah. She wants the V.
Shes gonna have to cover herself in applesauce.

do I replace my regular twig with the new antique twig or finish one of my other antique twigs

Delivery Status:
DELIVERED

antique twig 0* is better than a colo cane flb man.

this one? Someone needs to update this with all of the relationships

Need a crew, faggot? Post ID.

That one, thanks.

most of this shit isn't "love"
It'd be more accurate to call it "liking" I suppose

Most of this chart is bullshit.

Where the fuck is Yaia and Tyre?

(checked)
Tyre is there, but Yaia is nowhere to be seen.

oh man that fucking voice, i had sound muted when i received it.

Do a version for the fag santa claus

Playing last night, I got a SSR water dude with blonde hair who's fate episode was complete fujobait. Other than stuff like that, I don't think so.

the matchstick stays till I have 4 completed antique twigs

Anyone plan on doing Huang and Qilin trains? Because the raids fill up too fast even using the raid finder. And I only need two gold talismans for the ciphers.

What, no Claudia?

Does anyone have some numbers for how many crystals we get per story event? Say, like the miscolored memories one coming up.

I'll join a qilin train if one comes up.

Join the nip trains in the coop raid room, it's much easier.

If it's purely a physical attraction, then not gay, otherwise you're a faggot that's in love with an old geezer.

Cagliostro's original body didn't even make it past childhood.

I'm pretty sure he used alchemy to help himself survive to old age, then swapped to a loli body after. That's why Katalina mentions that he was known as a man rather than as a girl in his 2nd fate.

No, Cagliostro decided to throw her original body away as soon as possible. As for Kat's comment, there are many possible explanations for that, maybe the first body wasn't female when Cagliostro publicized that she could create and swap into artificial bodies, maybe she and her sister talked about how body swapping came about when they would teach alchemy to other people.

Holy shit no wonder nothing works

AA86A194 zoi come bully

Alchemist Astray gave shittons of charactet development to Cag, I already liked her for her body and personality, but add the whole overcoming your barriers and put it in a perfect mix of vanity and pride without turning it into an ojousama with dohoho laughs made me like Cagliostro more and more, and watch how she forgave her own family who tried to get her killed again and again, and then graciously tries to bond with her niece, Cag is a better human than she lets on and discovering that below the facade made it better.

Dude's right, Cag didnt made it to late teens, also his first homunculus body was female, alchemist astray points a convo between her in her new body and her sister who asks if she has to call her onee san from that point on.

Why doesn't dispel work against the Leopard in Arcarum? Who design this bullshit? Waiting an hour because repel is fucking OP fucking blows.

You can't beat that thing quick? Are you running it with a weak Earth grid?

Man I went to go take a look at some of the public twitter whales, some of it I look on in jealousy, knowing that i can reasonably achieve doing things like beating agni in 2 minutes, but then there's stuff like pic related

just letting you know that being sexually attracted to characters like Cag, Da Vinci, Tanya, etc. makes you straight up
GAY

Who's Da Vinci?

What's wrong with Tanya?

Good to know

Tanya is unironically the best girl in-game in terms of looks and personality, what the fuck are you talking about you actual homosexual.

can you only buy one qilin from the shop?

In my post I was referring to men whose souls inhabited the bodies of females. Da Vinci is from another gacha shit game.

I'm talking about the evil Tanya

he's talking about youjo senki

Yes.

well shit. Thanks for confirming.

There's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to any of those characters, because there's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to cute girls.

It's only gay when you're emotionally attracted.

So?

Nigga, its all natural pussy via homunculi alchemy, supreme being fuckery or something, you sound like a dickbreathed barafag and a plebeian of the worst caliber. It must be a shame to your waifu that old men in girl bodies are better women than her

I don't care if it's a magic tranny or Ranma, that shit is still gay.

Gender blender doujins are gay too

clitoris is a tiny penis

So liking naturally born girls is gay too because half their dna came from a man?
Get your act together nigga, as far as shit is, Cagliostro is a girl, has been a girl for almost a thousand years, if not way more and shes cute. Now game related, are ROTB weapons good, I mean the broadsword of earth, anemoi lyre, septian burner and water whatever good?

the broadsword is potentially usefull for new players who need extra HP
It and the other weapons aren't good statwise and would only ever be mainhanded in very specific situations

He is still a tranny, he just used magic instead of chopping off his dick.
Even if his DNA now is entirely a girl's, the situation is the same as a gender bending doujin.
He still is in essence an old man playing pretend.

It's not pretend if it's a full on 100% female gender swap.

So, its all fodder if Im somewhat geared, except the sword. Nice to know I get some extra fodder. Because I got a septian burner and it looked like shite.

Listen you 15/89 civnatfag, it didnt even had its balls drop as a man, dude died at 12-14 tops, it never even got to be a late teenager, it was a man for so short of a time that its irrelevant, might as well be a lolibaba.
Related to game, Out of Albert, Amira, Chevira, Ferry, Rosamia, who should be benched the fuck out because my brain says Albert.

Get back to your containment board, faggot.

>>>Holla Forums

Biologically speaking you're right, I just don't take the whole "it's magic" thing, I don't care if we even get the technology to give trannies a completely female body and just switch their brain data to that body, I still find it as bullshit out of personal ethics.

I'm pretty sure Katalina mentions him being an old man, you can even tell he's just roleplaying because he does drop the act from time to time.

furfags are here, now the party is complete

I dont take waifuism seriously, Dicky Spencer. Its all tongue in cheek fun but instead of fighting the jews you go and attack one of the very threads that united us in imageboards, 2d tibetan manuscript girls. Not everything is Holla Forums, and most of you faggots are fat amerimutts fapping to civic nationalism who wont fight when the time for an actual race war comes.

fucking a tranny that went through hormone treatment since 7 years old is still gay too

Its later confirmed in Alchemist Astray that the Helmuth Guild had spread lies to build a fake church around Cag's sister to justify their shitty practices, Cagliostro was a woman by the time he founded the first school of alchemy but grew discontent with how greedy and asinine were her students, so they imprisoned her because they had no idea what killed her and then brainwashed cag's sisters descendants for a thousand years to train their Decay Alchemy to kill Cag, but it all backfired when Clarisse not only didnt but disarmed their Nigredo. Read the fucking game and fuck off back to r/the donald which is more your speed. This is just a mobage not what you should fight, like the jews and the kalergists, motherfucker.

How does him starting the school of alchemy when he was already a master of it defies anything I said or back up the idea that he was just a young shota when he made his transition? How does any of that even make it less gay?
Just admit you're a massive faggot like Moot.

read the thread

What furry is there, he posted the average answer liking cag has.

It sounds to me like you have Jahans degree autism, its a mobage drawing with a pretty funny backstory, for all you know I could have another waifu and youre just being assblasted about a long running gag.

i have no problem being called a gay
i have a problem when saying that it makes me gay, a friend next to me will call me transphobe, so in that situation i ==have== to say that im just attracted to "her"

No I actually don't mind at all, I just find it gay even if it's a magical transition that makes him genetically female.
You can be as gay as you want, from a scientific point of view it isn't gay at all, from a ethical one it's pretty dubious since it still is a man transitioning.

You making up excuses like "his balls hadn't dropped", which you could say about pre-teen trannies as well, is absolutely irrelevant just show delusional you are rejecting the faggotry involved.

you're the one who brought up age like it mattered chucklefuck

And you quoted my own post you absolute retard let me make a tiny timeline for you:

Year -1034-1039, Cagliostro Sister is born
-1028 sickly kid Cag is born
-1014-1010 Cagliostro dies, but managed to discard the body and creates a new body that is female, conversation with sister happens
-1000 Cagliostro has greedy students who were amonested about their gold greed, Cagliostro sister had died prior to that point, Cag was hurt but respected her wish to die naturally.
-990 Helmuth council decides Cagliostro is too dangerous to their greed and plans, locks her up, amasses funds to create a church that spread lies about the Cagliostro household and made Cag a deranged psycho and her sister a Saint who died wrongfully at "his hands". Then on he is demonized to the sisters descendants to kill him which none accomplish.
Year 0-Gran starts his trip, meets Cagliostro, Helmuth Guild was part of the Erste inquisitors and had integrated their corrupted lies to the army, which Katalina had barely heard of.
Year 3 - Alchemist Astray happens here
Clarisse not only doesnt kill Cag, but reunites the family after a thousand years of lies, Helmuth Guild is vonsidered defunct, Paracelsus on the loose. Read the game, nigger.

take a deep breath, and actually read what I said and see why I quoted you in response to the guy you're arguing with
then stop making yourself look worse than him

When did I do that?
Are you calling me an ageist now besides being a transphobe for not accepting his new pronouns now?
His age doesn't really bother me, the point of contention here is the fact he's a man that switching to a little loli girl and he is just playing pretend.

Stop moving the goalpost. Everything you have called out has been wrong, is part of your delusions or fake. Maybe youre shariablue, Schmuel
at first I thought you were him on a second IP, tbh, all Ive been doing lately is post evidence as to why hes wrong and just being retarded for the sake of it when everyone is by no calling him out.

Whatever m8, you're just delusional

Fucking the major would also be gay.

As far as your logic works fucking any woman is gay because, they all also had to come from a father, never mind the body is a handcrafted doll, is fucking Orchid gay too? Because if a woman doesnt come exclusively of a woman its now gay if we go by your stance.

Sorry where did I say the issue is that they have a father?
The issue here is that they're clearly a man taking over a female body in both cases, the fact a man manufactured the body is irrelevant, if Cagliostro's body was made by Clarisse as it was last time or his sister, it would still be controlled by and in essence be Cagliostro.

Should keep one of each for their special skills for when you're grinding out exp or items.

its still a boy hungry for cock
even if he has his boy parts gone, he's still a boy.
a hungry nymphiotic cock boy

It applies, Cag admits at one stage the body was handmade by him, in that case its just a doll, who he was died in the first body, how hard is that, instead you just want to make it look like its John Flynn all over again, at one stage he admits his consciousness as a man had gone, and all that remained was the alchemical being and even at that its more magic with sone will, than a soul. For all purposes its a female doll with a copy of a memory drive, like that Sixth Day movie.

Crashing this plane, WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Wish Siegman went full Bane just to hear him baneposting.

You're downplaying the fact that the soul and mind is still that of a male's. The body may be feminine, but at the root of all things it's some horny old man. In other words, no different than fucking a MtF transsexual.

Cagliostro is a genius. Being a child at the time, he still probably wanted to have a body similar to that of a childs. Also, being female basically gives you +10 to any charisma checks against males, making iy do he can charm and possibly maneuver his way out of situations if it calls for it, which a male countenance couldn't do.

The problem with trannys is they aren't magically turning into complete females; if they were, there'd be less general disgust over these surgery abominations. A cute girl with a man's mind is, at worst, a tomboy, and if you're shitting on tomboys you'll have a whole army after you.

I'm not bashing tomgirls - that's my fetish. No, I'm just saying that Cagliostro inhabiting a female body is still gay, just as if gender reassignment surgery were to advance such that you couldn't tell a woman from a man, even biologically.

The soul does not have a sex

The mind is the result of chemicals in the body, and therefore does not have a sex either.

How scared would anyone be facing an army of men who lust after girls that are stronger than them?

The fact it's a man inhabiting a girl's body is still undeniable.
As is the fact that biologically speaking it is a female body.
Whether liking Cagliostro is gay or no is truly a battleground for philosophy and science.

get the fuck out

its still a boy

Fair point trannies always say their mind is not that of a man, yet they are still majorly 'lesbians'.

Nigger, if a moderately athletic female is stronger than you, you should really consider getting a gym membership.

whoops, I meant to say tomboys. Everyone talking about tomgirls in the AGDQ thread got me mixed up.

he's still a boy
a cock hungry boy

you're on thin ice

7B696A64 juan dong

5A07CE36 more juan

stop posting encrypted CP or i'll tell mark

It's a 'is cag gay' episode

I think the question we all need to be asking is 'Is Noa gay' the answer is no

noa is gay and rackam property

Get in the airship rackam

Noah is a very cute girl!

Over a year of granblue threads and this is the gayest thread ever. Where the fuck did you guys come from? Only cuckchan and leddit does this gayposting, why here now? Fuck off and never come back.

un-gaying this thread

Gonna take a lot of fire to cleanse this one.

Is christmas account-roller user still on? I have a friend who wants to get into granblue, and I'd like to get him a decent account.

I'm here, help me ungay the thread and pick one, it's like the second post in the thread.

Got you covered on the un-gaying. Account 2 looks pretty great, I'll nab that for him.

Am I doing this right?

A-user pls

Thread explodes into debate about what character is considered gay or not.
I don't care if you fags like traps or black nigger dick, just fuck off already.

D5FAA16A juan

Are there white niggers?

Russians, Australians. Take your pick.

They may be a constant reminder to the rest of the planet about the inherent dangers of consuming too much alcohol but they're still white.

I remember thinking cygames set a pretty tall order for themselves during Christmas. I wonder what kind of announcements they'll make on top of that for the next anniversary. What's this one, the fourth?

Maybe they'll mostly be followups on things said on Christmas like EX arcarum.

Anniversary livestream will be

I'm not sure if they announced a time period for arcarum EX but i'll assume it's going to be featured in the livestream.
By that time, all the xeno raids will have come out so i expect they'll announce the plans for them as well. The current format of "replace an actual event with a xeno" is not very fun and i hope they add them to a rotation like their normal counterparts. Normal Ifrit, Cocy, etc. Also started as events so i'm holding out hope.

I expect no suptix, no relink info, shitty 8.5 free ssr and 200 crystals each login day during anniv magnafest with no half coop.

4A66EE70 juan

I expect them to cluster them together at first like what they did with their predecessors.

37CAC26E black horse

I'm not sure if such clarification is necessary, but I mean as an event.

Additionally I remember hearing something about a Grande HL? Not looking forward to that for multiple reasons. Bet my cosmo sword will go out of style and I'll have to spam the life out of that raid for something neater. I really don't like playing dark for some reason too.

to my knowledge no , grande HL is not programmed dark is literally the all attackers elements where the mc is the only real support role go deep or die

My problem is a little more autistic in that it's actually more or less the element I'm third most capable within, and that's no small thing. I just haven't found a way I can play it for extended periods of time and like it. Think it's because there's not too many team buffers there.

E1DDF262 zoi

Same drill as the Account 1 guy, e-mail me at [email protected]

I'll link the account to this g-mail, then give you access to both so you can reset everything to your liking on your own.

Email sent, I mentioned the account I supported in the christmas draws so youll know its me.

How many of you still have this under your recommended quests?

D5B03C56 juan

Damn it Gran stop being so best!

Did Vira's VA actually sing that song?

Can anyone translate this?

Also, Sarasa is the same height as the other girls, this artist can never get proportions for draphs correct ever

I thought I heard about Vira and Farrah's voice actors actually singing it together, but I never found it or any proof of it being real.

P-pls respond on email, cutie

Anila 5 star when?

the 31st with legfest. They announced it in the latest granblue channel

The fuck is this gay shit?

Here's a translation
Jin: It seems like we'll have a juutenshu joining our crew.
Eugen: Woah! I don't know who it is, but any of them will be dependable! Right, Soriz?
Soriz: If it were up to me, It'd be the sico three! If it's any of those three, I'd be satisfied.
Jin: No, hold on Soriz. Nio's adult charm is also the real deal! It's the sico four!
Eugen: Hey you Jin, Harvin's are no good…
Gran: No… You're all fools… It's the sico five!
Eugen: Captain?!
Soriz: Y-You serious?!

How'd Sarunan Light shoot up to tier 9, was the buff that good? He's one of the few male characters that isn't fujo bait.

what? Did you intend to reply to me?

His dark damage cut is now 70% and it lasts for two turns, meaning you can full damage cut a skyfall or any dark attack if you use an athena or a light carbuncle. His attacks also got buffed a bit, and one of his buffs are now team-wide.

Done Waldur's fate episode when I first started playing the game, and I kinda hope for a SSR version of him someday or a replay of Ranger Sigh Bravo for his SR character. Have these two stuck on my list along with those extra crystals.

His dark version is cool too along with his second fate episode which was spooky.

No, sorry, forgot to take that off.

Do you think Io getting a little debuff was because they plan on giving her the final star soon?

That would be because Gamewith's tier list is complete shit.

Why again do they hate Vajra so much? It's not like she's weak.

She seems pretty weak to me.

First Skill could have used a WATER DEF DOWN or Bonus Water Damage, instead of being a 10% Debuff Resistance Down, it doesn't meshes well around, unless you really don't land debuffs
Petrify on 6 turns for 60 seconds as second slot
Third Skill has a extremely long CD
her passive skill requires Garjana to be out to be used, which is not a character trait you want if youre aiming to unga bunga shit.
All she's got is being nopan pantyhose. Poor Vajra. Let's hope Kubira gets a better treatment.

What exactly is lackluster about her petrify? People cream themselves over Perci's and it's exactly the same.
Her buff is on par with the other zodiacs and arguably more reliable.
Just because Mahira exists doesn't mean she's bad.

that's true, but became a moot point as soon as the weapon she's included with filled the petrify niche.

Why not both?
Throw in Sakura for shits and giggles. Nips think she's bad too.

The primary debuffers water will pack is Altair, Drang and Lilele, whom already have great/exceptional debuff landing rates, making her first skill moot in the element. Perceival's first skill is also an attacking skill, but it has a much higher cap and heals Perci, and upon ougi, can be used twice in a row.
Their two's are the exact same thing, but water is naturally a more defensive element than fire is having more core characters who can cut damage, making it less effective compared to the DPS style fire tends to go with, which requires a means to avoid enemy ougis to keep supplying damage in an attempt to beat the enemy before it beats you.
Vajra's three is neat in that its essentially Dancer's primary skill plus a strange "echo" which can be decent with Luchador's Tag Team, but the 2/12 uptime makes it a little difficult to rely on at all, as it will be down most of the time. Percival gains a very powerful selfish buff in his 3 which gives him Strength (20-60% damage increase that synergizes with his first skill), fire attack up, and 20% echoes on a much better 3/8 uptime, and an ADDITIONAL 30% fire attack increase due to his passive. Speaking of passives, Vajra's passive gives buffs depending on chain bursts, which is counter intuitive due to her lofty 200% charge bar total. Percival himself gains further buffs with the passive that boost attack and DATA due to having 3 other units out next to him, and lastly his EMP enables the Xeno Ifrit Axe mainhand to activate it's effect easier due to giving him the ability to burn on autoattack. Perci is a superior unit in every way and is very strong for the DPS-oriented element fire finds itself as, while Vajra is redundant and either does nothing other characters can't do better, or has gimmicks that don't mesh with the meta those better characters create within the element.

Minus the fact that she doesn't attack, her others skills are nice along with her charge attack. Then again, I barely have an SSR light characters aside from Rosamia and that dude from the touken ranbu collab.

Not attacking in an element that already has low damage is a pretty big issue.

Fair enough.

Sent :^)

He got the account, thanks babe

Kinda wanna make an E-Team now full of what should've been great characters.

Not to mention one of her skills being useless(dodge, in the element with so much life it can tank the world) and the 2 that deal damage having terrible cooldowns(7 turns). Her buffs aren't even that great, she is a terrible character through and through such that you are better off using most SRs over her.

she gives atk (stamina ) the higher her hp is (in percentage)

Her buffs are not actually that bad. If she could attack she would be top tier in light. Not many light characters can provide DA/TA and according to the wiki its a special type buff, meaning it should stack with other similar buffs. Echos are always nice and light is becoming more and more ougi-centric so uplift is solid too, there are no real losing results off that skill. She can hypothetically cap defense and attack down with mist or Jeanne in longer fights although that is in practice hampered by her long cooldown on her s2. Finally her stamina passive is a perfect fit for light's high hp.

Unfortunately light can't have nice things so they gimped her instead.

Someone got to the final step for making The Sun.

That gif makes me wonder why there's no metal music

Nothing is worth that much.

why did you think they were selling them in the arcarum store? They wouldn't make it easier, user

Eugh. Guess I'll have to be a good little danchou for GW.

Damn I hate Guild Wars.

on the plus side, I'll never complain about 5*ing an eternal again.

Meant Sunlight and pick related was supposed to Sakura but couldn't find any.

You know what the real tragedy is, even with Ex it'll still take fucking forever to get everything since Arcarum is time gated.

For me it's thinking about this and GW 5*s and imagining having to make and break two of those summons.

Ah, I mean for the arcarum characters.

I'd do anything for Fraux though.

your fetishes are bad and you should feel bad

Lolis don't have the hips to give birth. It's an objectively shit fetish on top of a subjectively shit fetish.

Yeah, it's pretty shit. Pretty much guro-, vore- and scat-tier among psychoses that should have been weeded out by a biological drive to survive.

Far worse

You become pregnant and your body will do the rest.

Human cranial capacity is already pushing the limit of safe births and the hip width of females have struggled to keep up with this, evolutionary speaking. To compound this issue, since we are predispositioned to learn a large portion of survival behaviors rather than have them hard-wired like other mammals, humans are born "premature", relatively speaking, further complicating the birthing process. There's a reason c-sections are as common as they are. Just because it can be done doesn't mean it should be done. *Loli pregnancy is shit. Thanks for the shortstacks, though.*

On second though, I should reconsider drunkposting in general.

In 2d it works fine, don't bring reality into it.

Fellate a gun.

Do you find this attractive? I will never believe someone finds this attractive.

I just like cute things for hug and fug.

Not before at least BBW-Chan dies.

No I do not find being squashed attractive.
If it's about the art itself; you should see the Western art; that'd make that picture as attractive to you as you're waifu by comparison.

I just want cute things to cuddle and bully; the Tumbler infestation and brainwashing of the fetish kinda killed the sexual appeal.

The fuck happen to the granblue thread? Can you guys post that shit somewhere else?

Wasn't gonna post anything else.

Was I lying?

Yeah you are. Dump your shit at >>>/vp/ or something.

What's wrong, can't handle a little tit focus of Granblue characters? I can bow out of the other two but Tits and not exaggerated ones (except Zeta)? >>>Tumbler

Are you fucking new or something? Do you not know about the rules of dumping porn? You can't format for shit either, fuck off and never come back.
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/leddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Rules against dumping porn are that they need to be spoilered; 3+ rule is new though. The fuck's wrong with a lewd dump every now and then?

You should know the answer.

The fact that you have shit taste is what's wrong with a lewd dump.

Are you joking? It has been there for more than a year, probably more.

I do, thank you for the reminder user.

Trips confirmed, porn dumper needs to be gassed

Is there any guide on using mastery on certain characters and shit?

Then it never gets enforced since I always get an eyeful of legit porn in Digimon threads and the most ever said back after I started coming here was to spoiler your stuff; I always thought the addition of the advertising porn boards later was just a joint effort to get people moving to other boards.

Dunno, you being bothered enough to speak out against spoiled porn in a thread about a game with a large chunk of the draw being from porn of the characters makes me think you'll be joining me in the chamber.

The digimon threads invite furries and /monster/fags. They generally devolve into shitposting and
Using the digimon thread as a standard is a terrible idea. although looking right now most of the actual porn is spoilered
The posts of people just discussing taste in and posting porn are the exact thing that isn't supposed to happen.
The rule has been that generally lewds and porn are allowed but porn must be spoilered and the thread in general must be discussing the actual game and not just be thinly veiled porn dumps.
The digimon threads tend to fail this frequently in addition to just general autism and gets culled every once in a while.

Are you reporting them?

I don't mind porn, limit that shit here like 2 posts with a batch of 5 pictures that's granblue related or do it on /vp/

Another problem is that your other posts that are porn that have nothing to do with the thread. Just you justifying your shitty fetish while dumping your shitty lewds. Hell, even the >mobileshit shitposters are more on topic than you. Fucking hell just kill this thread already and kill ourselves in this guild war.

Down we go. See you in the fire advantaged guild war.

We just hit 300, we won't go down for a while still.
Speaking of GW, is there a spot in the first or second crew for a rank 140 magnafag?

Crew 2 is full as of this moment.

Crew 1 here, post your grids, party, husbando, waifu, and bank statement proving that you spend at least 50% of your monthly income on this game.

Checking dem trips first. My charas and grids are at the beginning of the thread (only change is a SL 15 on the nova dagger).
I need a shitload of sunlight stones for the 3 primals I pulled.
Gays should be gassed and my waifu's name will remain hidden to preserve her purity.
I am a lawyer with a 6 digits annual income. I singlehandedly keep cygames afloat.

Post your ID, we are magically at 29/30 for crew slots.

They haven't mentioned anything about this but I hope Kaguya and Grande get 4* upgrades. I don't got Grande but I'd love to see if they can do something with her to get multi-element teams more relevant.

I really expect Grande 4* because she's been pretty thoroughly obsoleted between Lucifer healing as much as her, doing it instantly and providing a decent jump to attack. Kaguya's top placebo if nothing else, but her active is not on par with a lot of the non-primal limiteds. I've had to upgrade so many guy summons, just please cygames let me get a bit of bunny girl in my summon slots.

A good character enables one team, but a good summon gives all your teams a fat chunk of HP and a useful active.

Siegfried is Batman though, not Bane

Yngwie has the VA from Bane

Didn't know that. I guess the reason he had retired was because he didn't fly so good

I got the scouting, but I gotta wait a few more hours to accept it.
Please understand.

Going to host a Huanglong in 23 minutes

3B007A8e

Suprise ticket and Grandefest with SSR Therese and SR Ippatsu

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=16206

Looks like you won't be able to ticket anything released this year.

ARU HEIRU BRITTANIA!
ARU HEIRU OPPAI!

Thank you cygames, I was in need of new dark characters.

Im sorry

HL Tia Up faggot nips won't show up
2C130EEA

Thanks lads.

There are some changes announced during the christmas livestream that will be live this GW. More tokens and vice mvp tokens.
More autosell options and mass draw
Notification of enemy team strike time
Daily valor badge quest for people who don't qualify
More exp and rp.

Great

40 Draws but I've done it, I've gotten SR Ippatsu.

That make things easier, I'm a bit sad about it though.
I usually poll points, and would roughly guess when the strike time is occurring.

Anyone have the pokerbot link anywhere? my version keeps telling me to update and it just shuts down.

So Eden FLB is out and adds medium stamina as a modifier, this is useful for any light grid as it's a unique modifier and if you have the damascus bars it's recommended that you use them

plus it's a great mainhand that adds atk up + 1500 damage shield on ougi

This is it guys.
Light can finally hit cap.
It just needs a bunch of FLB, Flashfest limited, SSR character weapons.

I have two Edens and six damascus bars, I'm seriously thinking about uncapping them because I have every core light character and 5* Song.

I even pulled Zeus about an hour ago, just waiting for theorycrafters to see if it's worth uncapping him.

also apologies for plebbit spacing, I promise I'm not from there

I've got MLB Zeus, I'm several steps ahead of you.

RIP Anat

Huanglong. Coop raid room 08e368

pic and filename related

Why did you bother FLBing a Benedia?

Unfortunately, it also sucks ass. It's about 5% crit chance and 5% double attack rate.

New thread