Good shootin

Give me some games that have good revolvers

Fistful of Frags, E.Y.E.

Came to thread to mention E.Y.E, already done post one. It's the cream of the crop.

How are these kinds of thread acceptable, how about you find such a game by yourself, play it, report back and contribute to the board.

Back to >>>/reddit/ newfag

Overwatch

I'll shoot my cum up your ass, faggot.

Play Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

Pretending to be retarded still means you're acting retarded.

If only the game was good.

wild west gaems

Team Fortress 2
Revolver spam is a joy, you get to kill enemies much better than even backstabbing ever will since you have a chance to escape while peppering enemies instead of standing there and getting hit by a stray bullet, also it looks real classy.
Ambassador was also nice for a while.

Theres no way Blizz will unfuck the game but goddamm McCree is so satisfying to get kills with.

I'm all about fun man, but that looks really unearned, like on par with a crit rocket at a choke point.

If you can get 4 / 5 kills with mcCrees ultimate, you deserve them. It looks way easier in that gif than it is in practice, since 9.9/10 you'll either get killed or there'll something that blocks you from getting it off.

Go away shill.

dfo

Does wild arms count?

Nice, I forgot that I needed to try this WAD. Thanks for reminding me laddo.

Delicious

It's true I killed the mentor yet I'm not his murderer

Russian Roulette.

Half Life 2's revolver is sexy. Newer Deus Ex games have a really nice revolver.

The Python in Underhell. It really helps when a game draws inspiration for its gunplay from FEAR.

If feeling like you're firing a wet tissue is what kickback is for you yeah, you're dead on man.
All overwatch's guns feel like dogshit to shoot, they're all bland unfun garbage.

the first borderlands has awesome revolvers

Call of Motherfucking Juarez.
Also, fuck that cuck saying auto-aim abilities that kill 4 people if they dont kill you with no effort or actual aiming for you "feel good". What a fucking retard, console babies I swear, if you play a shooter at least learn to aim you worthless faggot.

>>>/suicide/ for everyone involved.

I think you should adhere to your advice, m8.

I'd prefer /a/-tier moderation at this point to be honest.

Even if the OP is (1) and done, there might still be some people interested in the subject and might discover/rediscover things.

That actually looks nice. I've never bothered with that game because people said it was trash.

I found it to be average at best. The PC port is abysmal, though.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's trash, it's a decent, very short far west game with some nice ideas but a somewhat empty open world. It's worth a try in my opinion if you're starved for games in that setting.
is right though, the PC port isn't what I'd call stellar. Also, it's locked at 30fps.

Playing gunslinger rn. Can confirm, rootin, tootin, and wild west shootin all stand to pass. Also the story's fun, like a more literal take on bastion's narrator.

That's quite a lot of sand in your boipucci

They felt great to use.

You're trying way too hard here, bud.

Cease your faggotry

I don't recall there being any revolvers or a python for that matter when I played Underhell

There's this game called 12 is better than 6
Story is an absolute cringefest and the writers a bean who barely speaks english but the gameplay is actually kinda solid, reminding me of hotline miami but with revolvers, dynamite and boomsticks.

What's the point of pistols in modern FPS? Two weapon limit seems to have made them useless.

well that's where you went wrong

the creator of this is /ourguy/, btw.