Onikakushi

Onikakushi
Rena and Mion did Nothing Wrong

Real villains are Tomitake and Ooishi, literally all their fault
Tomitake tells you all this weird shit for no reason. Says they kill people who don't believe in the curse, then talks about how the curse isn't real for an hour and dies
Ooishi doesn't give a shit about you, literally got countless other people killed, except himself, and STILL hasn't "solved the case"
MC blames his friends for not getting him involved, literally goes around pestering people over serial killers instead of trusting his friends because some fat fuck told him not to
Lol, i'm going to baseball-bat the whole village over crimes I know barely anything about, lol

Seriously, I'm not even being ironic. What a stupid faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/07th-mod/watanagashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/cuckchan/

Not having played the other chapters yet:
Either they were both possessed or Rena had PTSD and Mion had a duty to her family/village.
Either way, they literally had no choice after MC acted in such a retarded fashion. He had no reason to betray his friends so easily but he did so anyway and only ever antagonized them

Homosexuals tend to have a higher IQ. Fuck off.

?

Yes, I'm sure those dumb AIDS infested niggers that fuck mentally ill marxist white kids are extremely intelligent. You're such a dumbfuck it hurts
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftpol/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

It's been forever and I might be mixing shit up since I watched the anime much more recently than I played the VN but iirc
First chapter doesn't give you near enough information about anything to properly judge anything about the setting nor anything about what's even happening in that chapter specifically at all.
Ch 2 is where more of the "fun" stuff really starts to happens.
I can't say much without spoiling more or less major stuff that might really fuck up your enjoyment of the story.

Also unless you're playing through those at a glacial pace you're gonna get cockblocked when you get to the end of chapter 5 and presumably 6 too if it releases soon considering the inane release schedule for the redone PC version (unless you're playing the JP original, one of the other releases or don't care about the older shittier TL)

Cute pigeons.

has*

The modders are working pretty quick on their Sui total conversion for the trainwreck Unity port.
In anycase, I have the Japanese Sui downloaded already.

If you're a Jap expert and already played the franchise, please help translate voice files into English text.
Some voices don't match the text or voices don't have corresponding official translations at all.
See the Issues pages for Watanagashi and up: github.com/07th-mod/watanagashi
おねがいします

Also looks like there's communication between French translators and the Sui modders now so if you're a Frenchman, have a look.

What's the best chapter and why is it 4?

Also beat Chpt 1 just started 2. Chpt 1 gives you lots of hints if you pay attention:
Rika following you home, Keichi ignoring Ooishis warning about Furude, posion joke at club
Rena genuinely believing the curse vs Sonozakis family being the main executioners
regret over that Satoshi guy, like keeping mementos not by accident
How the Camera dude got a hold of the log and why he was allowed to leave

I used to fap at the scene of Mion getting tortured and her nails torn off.

is /a/ kaput? are you perhaps from another website entirely, maybe one that starts with a 4?

Also:
none of the people that "confessed" were punished.

yeah babeh

chapter 1 spooged my pants off

dunno why I read the rest, but I did, Ever 17 was a better mystery

Why?

Honestly it takes a very high IQ to take dicks up the ass.

Rena what?

VNs are video games so fuck off.

alright

Not even applicable, higurashi games are "sound novels"

Higu came before seacats though, and way before ryuu huffed the witch/meta shit too hard and his friend/web designer/whatever dying.

RenaMion, do you need fucking glasses?

Am I supposed to think goddess induced time loop to save a shrine maiden to stop paranoia parasite outbreak is somehow less contrived?