3DS HomeBrewing Thread

I have not seen a thread on this for a week I swear, so some nigger can post the pasta cause I don't save that shit. Not my problem. What my problem is that i was download using free shop but let me n3ds with Luma/A9Lh on it. Can I turn it back on and go to free shop and it will still work or did I fuck it up and have to do some meddling on my computer? Is it safe to turn it on?

Other urls found in this thread:

r43ds.org/pages/R4-3DS-Dual-Core-2015-Firmware.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need some gaymes to pirate.

Any lewd games?

No. Lewd themes? Yes.

3DS is pretty much dead. Last thing I saw released for hombrew was an app that streamed vids from the pc to the 3ds. Here's hoping he gets 3d figured out so I can watch 3d movies on it.

Nobody can recommend me some games?

What do you want? What type of games.

if you're into JRPGs, might I recommend Legend of Legacy (LoL, yeah, I know. Try it anyway)
at a glance, a me-too of Bravely Default, but as BD is to Final Fantasy, LoL is to SaGa

Good ones :^)
But mostly things that aren't JRPGs, any good stuff I've missed cause I haven't played almost anything on the 3ds. Also does DS emulation exist and if so how is it and how do I use it?

Kid Icarus Uprising
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (actually a pretty good remake of AC2)
anything Phoenix Wright
anything Professor Layton
especially the Phoenix Wright/Layton Crossover
Ikachan (from the creator of Cave Story)
Kirby games
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
the Metroid 2 remake if you like
River City: Knights of Justice
Shantae games
Parascientific Escape series
Corpse Party
Puzzle Labyrinth (an escape room game that is seriously actually very good)

Thanks, I'll check them out.

addendum:
DS emulation is tricky
you can use NTR Tools to trick the system into loading some flashcarts
there are a number of DSi games on the eShop
I don't yet know if injecting code is a thing for DS game

Its not dead by any stretch off the imagination

dragon quest xi english port when

I'm very new to this and have no clue what I'm doing. I've already got a modded 3ds and I'm trying to put JKSM on it. I copied the JKSV folder with filter.txt into the SD card root folder and the JKSM folder into the 3ds folder on the homebrew, but when I try to run it through the homebrew launcher, I get a message saying

What do? Explain it to me like I'm an idiot, because I am.

anyone know if there's something that needs to be done to get an r4i card working? specifically this one:
r43ds.org/pages/R4-3DS-Dual-Core-2015-Firmware.html

i downloaded the kernel and put it on the sd card, when I launch the card i just get a black screen

I'll continue checking the thread fior an answer to this so please respond if you know!

What the christ is going on here? The 3DS threads are supposed to be much much better than this.

Sometimes the actual website with the actual kernel for the specific card you have is on the package of the card and not the site you bought it from.

What?
Corpse party IS a game?
Corpse Party 2 is a VN
Corpse Party 3 is fucking…whatever the fuck it was.

You need to use Rufus and format your micro SD card to a 32k cluster size for max compatibility.

should work now, make sure you press the cart firmly into your handheld.

You're not wrong, but stop being an effeminate faggot.

Reminder that the plot of Corpse Party Blood Covered isn't as good as Corpse Party Rebuilt, and it's not as fun either.

This, let's just let this one die.

It didn't work :-/

You're probably right, I threw the box away a while ago though. Oh well, a new one is like 20 euros

I also have one of those, but I got it from another site.
I could try and upload my kernel to the vola and maybe it might work for you, let me know if you wanna try that.

Delete this pic

Afraid it'll awaken something in you?

Yeh, Rags.

Rags?

This doge is looking strange

if only that dog was an anime girl

Kys furfags, shitting up another thread.
This is why /monster/ will always be better than you degenerates.

it's funny how /monster/ and /fur/ have chosen Holla Forums as their battleground.

also, that's /kemono/ fgt

there could of been a good thread but instead OP had to choose a furfag image and ruin it.
kill yourself weeb furry

>>>/monster/
>>>/fur/
>>>/kemono/
>>>/fukemo/
>>>/zoo/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

You're the cancer killing Holla Forums

Thats one cute puppy.

and you are to easy to bully

Come on, theres more than this:3